Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you for patiently waiting for my next chapter. In case you are wondering, I am aware that in the show, Buffy slept with Parker sooner, but for the purpose of this story the timeline is a bit different. That said, enjoy.
Buffy could feel his gaze on her and did her best to remain calm. She quickly surveyed her surroundings, and gulped when she realized that she was nearly backed into a crypt wall. She wasn't gonna be able to get away from Spike without some serious effort, so she decided to take what she viewed as the easier road... piss him off, and make him screw up.

"Not to be a bitch or anything, but I highly doubt that you could change my mind about anything, Spike, especially you."

"And why's that exactly? You know, Slayer, I may be many things, but a liar is not one of them." He paused for a moment, his expression turning into one of amusement.

"For example," the longer he spoke, the closer he inched to her body, until finally he was chest to chest with her. "If I were to tell you that you have never truly felt pleasure... that I could show you things that would make you wanna writhe against me..." he emphasized his words with a grind of his hips against hers. As she felt him move against her, Buffy involuntarily let out a small, breathless gasp.

"You should believe me." He finished with a satisfied smirk.

Buffy wanted to punch him, to tell him that he was a pig and that she never wanted to see him again. Yet the way he was speaking to her and the way his body against hers made her close her eyes in pleasure wouldn't allow her to. Suddenly, she felt cold and could no longer sense him close to her.

When she opened her eyes, Spike was nowhere to be seen.

***********************************************************************

God! It had been so hard to walk away from her. So bloody hard. Spike could barely contain himself long enough to reach his crypt, and the minute he got there, he immediately leaned against the wall and undid the fly of his pants. Taking his dick in his hand, he started slowly stroking it. He couldn't stop thinking about her. It was a disgusting thought. He was a vampire and she was the Slayer. The soddin' Slayer! But as his hand started to speed up, all he could see was her. Her smell, her touch, the way she'd felt against him tonight. And most of all, the small sounds that had escaped her luscious little lips as he ground himself against her. He started replaying them in his head and within seconds, he felt himself shudder in climax.

***********************************************************************

It took Buffy three hours to be able to fall asleep, and when she finally dozed off, her night was filled with Spike. When she awoke in the morning, she found that her sheets were covered in sweat. This was going to be a long day.

***********************************************************************

"Parker?"

"Buffy. Buffy Summers, this is Katie Loomis." The girl waved at Buffy with a big smile. Buffy didn't want to be untrusting, but after last night... after her and Parker had... well, it was just a little unnerving to see him talking so intimately with another woman.

"What's going on?"

Parker looked a bit uncomfortable for a second, but he quickly smiled. "Hey, Katie, you're going to be late for class. I'll catch up later, okay."

"She's a friend of yours." Buffy stated, hoping that was the case.

"Yeah, you'd like her a bunch. So, what's up?"

"Well, um you didn't call. I'd, uh, I understand if you were busy or... sick or something."

"It's only been a few days. You need to talk to me about something." He asked her with a concerned look on his face.

Don't ask him, don't do it, don't-- "Is everything okay?" she blurted before she could stop herself.

"Sure it is." Parker replied with a smile.

"It is?"

"Sure."

Buffy grinned at his words. Maybe she wasn't wrong about Parker. Maybe she'd finally found a nice guy. "Oh, um, so maybe do you wanna do something?"

"Sure, we could do that absolutely."

"So what about tonight? she asked, trying not to sound too eager.

"Oh... Uh... I think I'm supposed to get together with some people later..."

Buffy's smile faded. Oh, god, please no... "Parker did I do something wrong?"

"Something wrong? No, of course not. It was fun didn't you have fun. Watch out how you answer that. My ego is fragile." He joked lamely.

"You had fun? Was that all it was?"

"What else was it supposed to be?"

She couldn't handle this. Memories of Angel flooded her mind. And even though she knew that had been Angelus, it didn't make it any better.

"It seemed like you liked me."

"I do. But I'm starting to feel like you felt what? Some kind of commitment? Are you sure that's what you want right now?"

"I just thought..."

"I'm sorry if you missed something. I thought things were pretty clear."

Buffy couldn't believe this was happening. In a final attempt, she ran after the boy calling out his name.

"Parker wait. I did this all wrong."

"No, it's cool. We'll hook up later."

As he walked away, she could barely contain the tears. God, she'd been so stupid by sleeping with him! How could she have fallen for his act? In that instant, her thoughts were interrupted by the last voice she wanted to hear.

"Wow. That was pathetic."


Chapter End Notes:
Thoughts?