Author's Chapter Notes:
Now enjoy the chapter. There is mention of rape in this chapter, it's not really detailed.
The night was dark and black, only the moon was the big 'flashlight' as it hovered in the sky. It was big and white and let the people walking home have some area to see as it hung in the sky. It helped the young couple walking back from an old friend's house. The man had dark hair that was matted and nasty all over his head, he was wearing a bright red shirt and dark black pants with black boots he found deep in his closet, hoping to lure them out. The woman had dyed her hair a bright red color and was wearing a short white skirt with a blue halter top, her high heels clicked into the ground as they walked. Her arm was wrapped around the dark haired male as they walked. His eyes scanning over the area, hoping to see them.

The dark haired male hadn't talk to his blonde friend in days. He missed talking to her and was about ready to apologize for what he said. He wasn't sure why he said the things he said just thinking about that bleached blonde vampire made his skin crawl like tiny bugs were on him and he just wanted to swat, swat, swat, then away. He didn't know why he would get so angry, just the mention of the bleached blonde vampire's name and he would feel like ripping him in too.

Why do I get so angry, He would ask himself and the devil, bad side of him would appear on his shoulder and poke his meaty flesh for being so slow before saying; You still want her. Every night you fuck that thing beside you and you think of that thing as her. You'll never be truly happy. NEVER!

The dark haired male shook his head mentally and smiled down at the red head beside him as she continued to talk about what she wanted to do for the night. He really didn't care but he was getting laid all the same so might as well put up with her shit. For now.

"…after The Bronze, I want to go to your stinky, smelly old basement and have vigorous sex for hours. Then your going to go down on me and then I'll suck your cock. I gagged last time but I've never had it in my mouth before in all my one thousand years. Then we can try that anal thing you were talking about…"

The dark haired male wanted her to shut up but he let her talk. He would usually be embarrassed about it but now he really didn't care. He had a plan and needed her to keep talking to attract the vampires He had only one request and hoped it was true.

I don't want to die for nothing. I'm doing this for her. She'll dump him and be with me. The Hyena thing didn't work but vampires. She's attracted to vampires.

"…I wonder if I could bend backward while you work that tight snatch of mine." She was oblivious to what was happening around her. She was trying to get her boyfriend's attention. Well he wasn't her boyfriend but he soon would be. She'd do what she had to do to get him. He was going to be her boyfriend because he made her happy inside. She had a feeling that he wasn't going to hurt her and they were going to make babies.

She was so wrong.

As the couple walked; they didn't hear two vampires appear behind them. They had jumped down from one of the buildings and landed on their feet like cats. They were hungry but had to hold that off. The man who released then, specially said to find a dark haired male name Xander and turn him onto his side.

As long as they were free they'd do whatever he wanted.

They sneaked up behind the couple and tapped the woman on her shoulder. She turned around to yell but the skinny black haired vampire covered her mouth with his hand and held on tight. The bigger more buff red head vampire went after the dark haired male.

Little did the vampires know this is what the dark haired male wanted.

"Xander. Please don't hurt Xander." the woman screamed into the vampire, who was holding her, hand but since they were vampires they heard all of it.

This was the second 'Xander' they came across and hoped this was the one the man wanted. They drained and killed the other one.

"Are you Alexander Lavelle Harris?"

"Yes." Xander wanted to be giddy with it but he sound scared and hurt and mostly scared as he looked at the dark haired vampire holding Anya.

"Great. Let's go Benjamin. Leave the woman. We got him." Benjamin was licking the side of Anya's face. He smelt her arousal and that's what pulled the vampires to them. She was already aroused and he wanted to sink his teeth into her. Damn it.

"Felix, you're the newly turned vampire. Dewn had you turned because he want you to take the male. I can handle the girl. See, can't you smell her arousal?" Benjamin growled and snapped at her neck. Anya struggled to move out of the way.

"What are you going to do with me?" Xander put on his best scared face and hoped that the vampires couldn't read it.

Felix held Xander and then picked him up by his collar. Xander's feet barely touched the ground.

"I'm going to take you to Master and he is going to have you turned. Benjamin, I'll go before the slayer gets here. Last time I heard, she was escaping the Initiative with some bleached wonder on her heels, with Lea. Dewn's mighty pissed. He needed Lea to build Adam. He was going to put her power into Adam, while the bitch wasn't looking. Go a head and feed. Don't kill her though. We want her to tell the slayer." Felix smiled at Anya before he turned around and ran away. All Anya saw was a blur of him and Xander.

Benjamin smiled and then spun Anya so fast in his arms that her head was still spinning.

"Let's make this quick." He slapped her against the wall into the darken part of the alley and she hit the wall with a thud and hit the floor. He was on top of her in a instant, his fangs ripping into her throat. She screamed loud and long, before Benjamin covered her mouth with his hands. He took long deep pulls, about almost nearly killing her before her being aroused hit his noise.

Might as well.

He pulled back and quickly unzipped his pants, pulling them down his legs. He picked up Anya and threw her back into the wall, spreading her thighs apart and ripping off her thong she wore that night. He threw his head back and bit into her at the same time while he pushed himself inside of her. Pumping into her as he took the blood out of her.

A small tear rolled down her eye as he raped her. Then after five minutes he pulled out of her, teeth and fangs, and came all over her skirt and shirt. Not caring where it hit. "It was fun but I got to go."

Benjamin clapped Anya against the cheek and then left. Anya saw his blue of speed as she cried. Her legs were hurting and her vagina was bleeding, she didn't have to look to know. She needed to get up. But she didn't She crawled towards the nearest corner in the alley and laid down.

Xander was gone and she got raped and it wasn't even a good rape. It was a five minute rape. If she had her powers, he would have died and Xander be with her.

Anya covered her bruised face with her hands and cried.

`..'

Hours earlier…

Buffy and Spike walked in front of Lea as they walked down the deserted hallway. All the cages of the demons were broken and the demons were out but neither of them had seen any so far. Seems that either they escaped or were eating the left over solider boys.

Buffy fought the urge to kill of the demons. They weren't here to save the humans dumb enough to capture them but save Lea so she could get on with the ritual. She did the ritual, Buffy and Spike have sex, and she'd end up pregnant, have the kid and Lea leaves.

Who could ask for anything better?

Not Buffy. Just thinking about it now, she wondered how big Spike would be. There must have been a reason why he was cocky all the time. Had there be? Or he was super tiny and just lied. But Spike wasn't the type to lie.

Not at all.

"Where are we going? We have to go back to the crypt?" Lea whined as Buffy and Spike continued to walk into the dark hallway once they came. Lea looked around the dark hallway and sniffed the air. It smelled like musk, sexual musk.

"Darlings" Lea sing-songed. She knew Tommy's and Sonya's sex scent anywhere. They both appeared out of the shadow. Tommy's clothes were dirty and had lipstick lips all over his neck. Sonya's hair was matted and as she walked up to them she wobbled.

"Mistress, what would you like us to do?"

Lea touched Tommy and Sonya on their shoulders and her hazel eyes turned rose-colored. Tommy and Sonya shook with electricity going through them. Lea pulled back and Tommy and Sonya bowed their heads.

"Lea, get rid of the minions." Buffy said sternly. What was the point of having minions after you got the girl and the boy and you were out of your cage?

"I can't. I need them. Everything they hear, I will hear. Lets me keep a watchful eye on Dewn. Spike, break Tommy's arm and Buffy kick Sonya. We have to make it seem that we hurt them trying to get out."

Buffy and Spike nodded their heads and did as Lea asked, quickness in their step. The two bodies fell to the ground. And Spike, Buffy and Lea left the area, jumping up into the air and landing outside of the Initiative. When they were finally on the top, were Spike and Buffy first headed in, Felicity was waiting for them. Her robes were tattered and torn. Her swords were in her hands, blood on them.

"What took you so long, Luxuria?" Felicity asked with a little annoyance in her voice.

Lea scowled her eyes at Felicity and cursed under her breath. Spike and Buffy didn't hear it but Felicity did. She laughed.

"I had to handle some things. Buffy had to fight some guy name Riley, I think. I wasn't paying attention."

Felicity's eyes opened wide at the mention of the name Riley. She then shook her head and laughed, her laugh was shaky and nervous. Laume told her not to say anything so she wouldn't.

"Let's go then. Dewn was outside with the solider boys, seems he can tell when I'm near."

"Alright. Let's go to the crypt. Felicity you guard the door. I don't care if it's a bird or a worm. Kill it. No interruptions." Felicity nodded her head with a smile. "I got your back, Luxuria."

Felicity looked at Spike and Buffy with a smile on her face, but something offset in her eyes.

Something was wrong and the connection between her and Laume was broken.

Did Luxuria feel it too?

She'd ask after the ritual.

If she had a chance to ask after the ritual…

`..'

Asmodeus was the only one standing in the room. The place was dark and there was no light, as she and the others ate Laume, she slowly and heartily ate them. They filled up her tummy and her body, all their blood giving her strength. She felt it as she hung from the ridges in the ceiling. Her eyes were open and she was staring at the God's statues. They were unmoving. She swung lightly from where she was, not sure whether to ask Cleax and Arrow to clean up the bodies on the floor or not.

What to do? What to do?

She was the only seven left and alive. She was strongest and all their powers were inside of her. She felt powerful and strong, she felt desirable and connected to everything in Sextra. Everything.

"Why am I so alone?" Asmodeus asked herself. She let the ridges go and fell, her wings spread wide as she steadied herself into the air. She flew around in circles before all their power attacked her at once and she fell to the ground, shaking and trembling with fear.

Pain ran through her mind and her arms. She felt her body shifting and changing, throbbing with need to act out on every individual power inside of her. She lifted herself up slowly, her blood leaking out of her arms and legs, from the fall. She brought her arms to her mouth and licked it up. Her long tongue wrapping around her arm as she lapped up the blood.

"You are alone, because you ate your mother and brothers and sisters. Let their power course through you." She said out loud to herself and no one.

"Yes let their power course through you." Asmodeus fell to the ground and her head hit the ground with a thunk. She screamed out in pain and her tongue slipped back into her mouth.

The power was too great and she couldn't control it.

She felt all their power clawing at her insides to come out. She felt Laume's power, building inside of her head and her eyes were in pain.

She saw the image before her of what would happen after the ritual was finished.

It came before like an epic scene in a battle, the red headed woman was talking as the dark haired man thought about getting his main true woman back. The vampires came and grabbed him, pulling him away and the bigger one left the skinny vampire with the woman as he fed from her and raped her. It didn't last long and he left her there, crying and holding her face.

Asmodeus snapped out of her vision and sat up on her elbows, more trembling and nervous. She heard about the next part from Belphegen. They were going to engulf her now and she was going to be one with them. The ultimate warrior.

"Let the power course through you skin, Asmodeus. Feel it inside of you. Tell the others who you are and what you are ready for." Asmodeus nodded her head at her own voice and her teeth grew in length. She closed her mouth and they reached her chin and grew longer, curling at the end.

"Feel it in you and reach out. Give all your children power." Asmodeus shook her head yes and crawled towards the bloodied bodies and she threw her face in the skin.

"I feel it." Asmodeus shouted with enthusiasm as all the skin on the ground came to life and moved towards her, engulfing her in their bloodied red mess.

"Take me, Take me now." Asmodeus screamed as they flipped her over and covered every inch of her body and left a red skin cocoon on the floor that slowly rose in the air and attached it's self to the ceiling where Asmodeus once was.

`..'

Spike looked around the crypt they were in. It was as just as he left it. Blood and Harmony's pink torn top was still on the ground. The bed was still there. It was left neat and pillows were on it. There was even a weird looking pillow on the floor that was arched up in away that made Spike's cock stir with the naughty thoughts invading his mind of Buffy laying on it, with her bum and back in the air and him entering her in both holes.

"So how do we start this thing?" Buffy asked with her hand on her hips, looking between Lea and Spike. She couldn't keep her eyes off of Spike though. Her body knew what was about to happen and she grew wet in her underwear.

Her face turned a deep red.

Lea was facing the bed. She had her arms high like helicopter blades before it started spinning and she turned her head to them. Her arms still in the air. "You get naked as do Spike. I start the ritual, I then combine the ring into both of you and you guys have sex. I won't be in the room when that happens, that is you guys business." Lea smirked and then her hazel eyes changed rose-colored and then a slight blue, blazing fire blue.

Buffy bit her lip and wanted to protest that she didn't want to get naked not in front of Spike but she was saving her world and Lea's. Might as well. After what she seen, she didn't want some weird snake woman eating her and it wasn't like she was going to last long in the sex with Spike. She only slept with one guy, sadly Angel and she wasn't worth a second go.

Buffy shrugged and then started to peel off her clothes as she closed her eyes. Not even noticing that Spike was already stripping, taking off his clothes. His duster was thrown over the big crypt in the room, he didn't want it to get dirty, while the rest of his clothes followed suit. He was completely naked in front of Buffy as she was he. Her shirt was rolled up off her body and he saw her tits, they were big and beautiful, not big as Lea's but they were big enough to fit into the palm of his hand. She unzipped her plaid pants and pushed them down her toned legs with her underwear. Her eyes were still closed but Spike saw her hairless pussy yet again but it was almost directly in front of his face. He felt like licking her up good, but he had a while to wait.

"Open your eyes, sweet. You need to be wet for this thing to work, Buffy." Lea said smiling as she giggled at Buffy opening wide. "Now look at Spike and stepped closer together. I need you guys connecting in everyway. His cock needs to be touching you and you breast need to be out and sort of him touching him. If they can't touch him then reach out with your arm."

Buffy walked up closer to Spike as he did to her. His cock was touching her hairless vagina and her arm was touching his shoulder. Buffy took a quick glance at his dick before looking into his eyes. It was fucking HUGE!

How could he walk around with a thing that big? Is that why he's so cocky? Oh goodness how is that gonna fit in me?

Buffy quieted her thoughts and then looked deep into Spike's blue eyes as Spike did her green ones.

"Now, everything is in working order. I will start the fivefold kiss. After it is finish, I will combine and then leave. Me and Felicity will be on guard till you guys are done. It can be as long as you like." Lea smirked again and then closed her eyes. "As I say in the spell, you must do each other. It says womb so Buffy you gotta kiss Spike near his cock and Spike you have to kiss her vagin." Spike and Buffy nodded their heads, a bit of uncertainty was at the back of Buffy's mind before she took a deep breath and then Lea began after she took off Spike's ring, holding it in her palm.

"Blessed be thy feet that have brought thee in these way." Spike bent low to kiss Buffy on her feet. Buffy giggled and did the same to him. "blessed be thy knees that shall kneel at the sacred altar." Spike and Buffy kneeled, eyes looking at each other. "blessed be thy womb, without which we should not be" Spike smiled and bent low to kiss her on her pussy, kissing her clitoral hood before twirling his tongue between his teeth and getting back up again. Buffy nervously smiled and bent low and kissed Spike near his cock. "blessed be thy breast, formed in beauty and strength" Spike was about to kiss the space between her breast but thought of a better idea. He leaned near her right breast and kissed the tip of her nipple and then moved to her left, pulling it into his mouth and giving it a light bite before pulling back. Buffy smiled and did the same to Spike, kissing his right nipple and biting his left. She 'eeped' when she felt Spike's erection jerk and his body tense up. She pulled back and smiled with confidence as Spike's head was thrown back, his nostrils were flaring. "blessed be thy lips that shall utter sacred names." Spike's was leaning into Buffy as she did him, they closed their eyes and then kissed.

As soon as their lips touched, a shock of electricity ran through them both. They kept kissing. Even though Lea was right next to them, touching their shoulders, and chanting words and things neither of them understood, they still kissed. Their kissing became aggressive and more urgent as they got a rhythm going. Buffy's tongued lashed out to touch Spike's and Spike's tongue wove around Buffy's and pulled her more into his mouth. His arms wrapped around her naked small waist and he pulled her towards him. Her breast touching his.

Just because he was leaving didn't mean that he wasn't going to enjoy this.

`..'

Lea smiled down at them as they continued to kiss. She hoped they wouldn't realize that there was no ritual. She just said all that stuff just to get them relaxed and she knew it had worked when Spike kissed on Buffy's nipple and she did the same to him. She was even more sure that her putting in the ring was right. As soon as she finished saying the relaxation spell, she melt the ring and the gem in her hands and then spread the power into the both. They were sort of glowing now and it would continue that way till Spike came inside of her.

Long night in deed.

Lea twirled around in a circle, setting fire all the candles that she hid among the room. She then covered her eyes as Spike had picked up Buffy and placed her on the bed. She wasn't going to watch them do this. She would but Spike wouldn't probably like the fact that Lea was there and Buffy probably wouldn't try her best. So after taking a quick peek of them. She blew them both a kiss and vanished.

`..'

Buffy felt loved as Spike kissed her, his tongue invaded her mouth and his fingers were working over her nipples, but damn, it was hot and making her hot between her thighs. If he touched her down there then she was just going to melt or he was going to melt. She wasn't really good with analogies, especially not right now since Spike was trailing his kisses down her face to her neck. Her mind wandered for a bit as Spike did wonderful things to her breast, sucking on them and pulling them more into his mouth, flicking his tongue against her harden tip and then blowing cool air on it. She came crashing back to reality when his hands that were loving her nipples were now loving her stomachs, his cool hands touched her stomach as his hands snaked down towards her heat. Buffy uttered in a gasp as he ran his thumb over her clitoral hood and slipped two of his fingers inside of her heat. He gasped as Buffy had done but it was more intense and more of want. Even though he had been inside of her before with his fingers and his tongue, now it wasn't enough for him. He wanted to dig deep inside her warmth and make a home for himself inside of her, to be with her.

Yeah, he said something too her before they entered the Initiative but that was then. He didn't know his feelings for her was so strong. Just the fact of touching her, made his dead heart ache. He never knew he could touch such a beauty, without burning, without falling out of existence. He was going to savior this moment for all eternity, well as long as he lived.

"Spike, touch me, please. Right there." Buffy moaned as Spike found that secret bump of hers and started tapping against it as his other finger started pumping in and out of her. His mouth went lower as his cool fingers continued to pump her, if he kept that up then her orgasm was going to sit on top of her and knock the wind out of her.

It did.

Her orgasm came at her in waves and waves of emotion and ecstasy that came crashing onto her like nothing she ever felt when she laid with herself at night and thought of Angel and then Riley, and after Spike came up to her dorm room and give her the best orgasm she ever had, before her came along, she tried one day while Willow wasn't there to achieve what Spike had given her and failed miserably. She just couldn't beat Spike now, he was good at what he did and she could give him credit for that.

Something inside of her snapped as she came HARD on his fingers, her body bucking and shaking as she did. It was stronger than the last orgasm he had given her and she hoped the next one would be just as strong. She groaned with protest as Spike pulled his fingers out of her and looked at him with lust hooded eyes as she watched as he pulled his fingers into his mouth and licked his fingers cleaned of her juices. Buffy blushed deeply and took a glance at Spike's hard cock. Her eyes opened wide as she looked over it, he had little hair there, it surrounded his cock as if protecting it or something of that matter. His cock was sticking out and it looked longer and more bigger than before.

"S-Spike, did your cock just grow?" Buffy knew she sounded dumb and sounded like such a ditz by asking him that but she wasn't actually sure what else to say. Was there something that she didn't know about.

Yeah she wasn't a very good expert with the sex, because she only had it one time but comparing what happened with Angel and right now with Spike.

Angel had average length. Spike was bigger and wider.

Angel's kisses were loving but boring. Spike's were passionate and made her wet, deep within herself.

Angel had a bulky body, big and muscular and Spike had a skinny muscled body like Adonis or some sculpture you would most likely see in a museum.

Well 'Adonis' was going to be in her museum.

"Yeah, luv, that does tend to happen when one gets painfully hard." Spike sat up and looked at Buffy. His cock had swelled as far as it could swell. He didn't think that he could get any harder, but the way Buffy was acting and looking at him. He'd think he'd burst right there.

If she didn't stake me now…

"Oh, I didn't know. A…" Buffy closed her mouth shut. This wasn't the time to bring up things of that nature. She was in bed with Spike, not Angel. She'd have to keep reminding herself that. They chose Spike as her mate because not of him being able to have sex and not lose anything in the process but because he was right for her. No matter how many times she told him to go away or even when she would kick his ass and foil his plans, he still came back. Angel helped her with the mayor and never came back. Never.

He never would come back. Buffy knew that. She knew that he wouldn't.

He doesn't love you…doesn't love you at all if he left you…your dad said he loved you and he left you…Spike has feelings for you but because of you…he's leaving you after this…leaving…leaving…

Buffy mentally shook her head mentally and looked at Spike. She grabbed his cheeks quickly with her hands and pulled her close to him, her lips fell on his and he wrapped his arm around her to keep her there. Their tongues battled again but it was more, plunge, and wrap, plunge and wrap.

"I think we should actually start don't you think?" Spike pulled back from Buffy and looked her deep in her dark green lust filled eyes. He knew he should take his time with her. He knew that she was still a virgin to the ordeal but he was so hard that he had to be inside of her right now or he'd die, turn to dust because he wasn't inside of her. Inside of the woman that he was already falling for, the woman who handed his ass to him and he to her, the woman who had the cutest smile and was strong all on her own. Not like Drusilla, who was weak and only cared about her 'Daddy', Buffy was starting to care about him too. He could see it in her eyes, even though her eyes were filled with lust, he could still see it hidden in there, somewhere locked away.

Buffy nodded her head and leaned back down on the bed, pulling Spike down with her. He settled between her legs and looked down in her eyes as he adjusted himself between her legs, the tip of his head meeting her core. If he went forward and one smooth thrust he would be in her.

Buffy couldn't wait.

Neither could Spike, he held his breath, even though he didn't have to breathe, and locked his blue eyed gaze with Buffy's green eyes before pushing himself in her wet opening.

They both gasped at the penetration. Spike for her being so wet and tight and Buffy for him being so fit but fitting inside of her like he was made for her and her only.

"You and William were bonded together since the beginning of time. Everyone has a mate, your mate is him….You don't have to love him. You can do what you want with him, but he was made for you. You were made for him…

Everything that Laume and Asmodeus and Satan had told her was coming back at her. He was made for her and that was she was made for him. They were two fit puzzle pieces that fit together.

"Am I hurting you? I know how big peaches cock is and it's a tiny prick compared to mine…" Spike chuckled, his chest vibrated against Buffy, sending hot trembles all over her.

Buffy shook her head no and ran her arms down his back till she reached his ass and then back up, her hands on his back. "Move. I'm alright."

That was all it took for Spike to move. He thrusted slowly inside of her so she could get used to his size and then when she bit her lip and tighten her hold around his back, her nails digging into his skin. He lost it.

He pumped inside of her harder and faster. In the back of his brain he knew he was hurting her, she was most likely bleeding but her 'ohhhhs' and 'ahhhs' kept him going. Her nails dug deeper into his back until she drew blood and his demon surged forward. His yellow eyes looking down at her.

Spike turned his face from her. He didn't want her to see HIM as he was. He didn't want to be able to touch something so bright while he was still so dark. But Buffy was having none of that, she grabbed his face with her hands and looked at him, looked at his demon, his true demon.

"Spike, if I didn't want to see you, I wouldn't have agreed to the ritual. I know what you are and who you are. You're the one Spike. You're the one for me." Spike stopped thrusting inside of her and stilled. His demon etched down as his blue eyes looked at her, his eyes were filled with sudden confusion, his brain still wrapping around what she just said.

As he was distracted, Buffy used her muscles to quickly flipped them over. She struggled on top of him for a bit before she kissed him on the mouth full and long, her tongue slipping into his mouth and wrestling with his. Spike moaned into her mouth as her hands were stroking his member, up and down her hands went.

"Buffy…." he said at an utter gasped. His eyes were nearly popping out of his head and he couldn't believe this was happening to him.

"I know I'm not hurting you. And I kinda like you saying my name on a breath, wonder what else I can do…." Buffy smiled down at him before removing her hand and replacing it with her mouth. She took as much as she could into her mouth, her tongue found his slit and she lapped at it, flicking her tongue over it. Then she pushed his head passed her lips and swirled her tongue around his mushroom head.

Spike's hand found Buffy's hair, and without even meaning to he began to push her all the way down and then brought her back up, doing it over and over again. Tears welled in Buffy's eyes before she placed her hands onto his hips and forcefully pushed herself up. His cock leaving her mouth with a 'pop'.

"'M sorry Buffy. Got to mu-" his words died on a moan as she adjusted her heat over him and sunk down. He was buried inside of her till the hilt and it was the best feeling that Spike felt.

"You're what?" Buffy smiled as she continued to move her hips against Spike, riding him. Her breast bouncing back and forth.

His cock inside me is so amazing…where the hell am I learning this stuff from? I never sucked a cock before and…wow…tasty…tasty…

"Bounce up and down Buffy. Gotta…need you to bounce up and down." Spike arched up his back and felt like something hard was on his chest and was pressing down into his stomach.

He was going to cum soon.

Buffy cocked her head to the side and slowed down her riding. She bit her lip before bouncing, her breasts bouncing up and down with her. Spike, on instinct, grabbed a hold of her tits and started playing with her nipples. Buffy threw her head back and moaned, her hair reaching her mid-back tickling her. But she didn't laugh, she moaned and moaned.

"Fuck Buffy, so hot…so tight….so wet…"

"mmmmm Spike. Feels really good."

'So close…so close.' they both thought as she continued bouncing up and down on him. Her ass meeting his balls with constant slaps.

"Baby, go a bit harder." Buffy obliged and bounced up and down harder. She felt her orgasm ganging up on her, it would be real soon when it hit.

"Oh shit, OH SHIT." Buffy didn't even blush at her sudden curses. She felt her orgasm right there. She just need one more…

Spike dug his nails into her ass and helped her bounce more on his cock, that sent Buffy over the edge. Her orgasm hit her hard and deep, nearly knocking her out, she fell on top of Spike's chest. Her brain out cold, but her lower body was still humping him, her legs were a little more spread and her ass was just bouncing on his balls and as she milked him with her juices his cock was getting the best tightening he ever had.

He was so close.

"mmmm, Spike." Buffy opened her eyes and looked into Spike's face. By the way he was holding his face, he knew that he was close…and he was kind of glowing…wait when was he glowing…

"Real close, just a little bit more, almost…" He thrusted into her, pounding her from below, but it wasn't working. Like Buffy he needed something to send him over the edge too.

Bite him. Bite him. Bite him!

Buffy shook her head from Lea's thought and then said what the hell. Lea was the Lust God after all.

Buffy moved her head to his neck and kissed his dead pulse there, she licked over the spot and then bit down.

Spike rolled her over, with one quick move and pounded her into the bed. His demon surged forward once again and bit into Buffy's shoulder. Spike hammering into her as he bite her, sending him and Buffy over in multiple of climaxes.

Spike pulled back and looked down at Buffy. Her eyes were slightly opened and she was weakly smiling at him as he jutted and spit his seed inside of her.

"Sorry about…"

"You must be a very sorry vampire. I'm fine…just need some sleep, been moving all day…" Buffy leaned up and kissed Spike on his lips before laying back down and pulling him to lay on her. His head on her chest.

"I've never came that hard ever." Spike said matter of fact with a smile and cockiness to his voice.

Buffy smiled, not like a slayer that she just 'slayed' a vampire but as a woman that she handled Spike as a woman and he as her man.

But then her smile faded as she remembered what he told her.

'After we get Lea and head towards the crypt. We get this over with yeah? I don' want to hurt your feelings, but I can' stay here. I'll do what I have to do and get the hell on. I know how much you despise me, and the fact you have to sleep with me brings upsets in your tummy. I get that. Just I hoped when it happened, that in the moment, you would look at me like as if I matter to you. As if I was worth anything than what my 'family' proclaimed…"I'll skip town and you'll never see me again.'

Buffy quieted her now depressing thoughts. What if she could make him hold on a little bit more? Just a little bit more. She was attached to him now. She couldn't let him leave.

She opened her mouth to ask would he leave, but all she heard was him snoring.

How can a vampire snore if it couldn't breathe?

A weak smile came to Buffy's lips, she kissed Spike on his forehead and then closed her eyes.

One last thought came into her mouth before she too fell asleep.

Please don't let him leave. Please don't let him leave….

`..'

The cocoon in the air shook, shaking violently as power surged through it. It was a glowing blue, most of the red had faded away as whatever was inside of the thing grew. It continued to shake as big blackish, pinkish, whitish huge wing burst from one side, the cocoon kept shaking till another blackish, pinkish, whitish huge wing appeared from out of the other side. Then from the bottom, long talons ripped the bottom of the cocoon, the rest of the cocoon hanged attached to the air as whatever was inside of it was now falling to the ceiling. It's eyes closed as it fell.

It was nearly on the ground before it flapped it's wings, letting it hover in the air before it turned it's self right up and placed it's foot onto the ground, the other soon followed. It's body was covered in icky blue stuff, it was naked, it's ample breast were big and rounded out, her middle between her thighs was gone, nothing laid in it's place but skin, skin covering over it.

The creature's wings spread wide at it's side as it unclasped it's arms from its body, bringing it slowly down to it's side. It's arms were blackish and bluish, it's fingers were long and vieny as it cracked it's fingers, showing off it's long and sharp nails.

It rolled it's head, working the muscles there before it stilled and opened it's eyes, revealing dark eyes with a pink and bluish dot in the middle of them. It opened it's mouth and whispered to it'self.

"I guess we got a baby on the way."



Chapter End Notes:
I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Please review. Please don't flame me for the rape.