“Let me go!” Buffy screamed. The two grayish looking statues held on to her arms and she felt like they were going to rip them off with their strong grasp.

She fought against her holders but they still felt unaffected.
They grunted and threw her into a poorly lit room. She fell on the floor with an omhpf.

So this was what it felt like to get man-handled.

She didn’t like this at all.

“Cleax and Arrow. Thank you for bringing her. You may now leave.” The grayish statues bowed their heads towards the voices and they left. Heavy thuds of their walking behind them.
Buffy gulped and sat up, feeling out in front of her as she tried to feel for something to hold herself up. But all she felt was cold hard floor.

“Elizabeth Anne Summers, please stand before the Ssheea.”
Not sure why, Buffy stood completely up and then the lights came on.

She squinted her eyes and shook her head from the roses of colors in front of her eye sight before settling on the big room before her.

It was dark, light lanterns loitered the room, hanging high in the air to light the room. Three huge statues stood on the side of the room, three huge dragons all with different horns and the three of them were holding women in their hands. One had long hair and was laying across the claw of the dragon. The second one had short hair and was standing proud and tall, her head held high. The last one as far as Buffy could tell had a wicked smile on her face. She was staring right at her. Both her hands were out in front of her like she was waiting for something to be placed in her hands.

“It is said that if you stare at them long enough they move. Penki and Lafla move every once and while. Rose just stares like that, hasn’t moved since the Couatl set across the sky."

Buffy looked around the room and looked high up. Two women were in the air, all hanging up side down. Both of them had their eyes closed except for one, she was staring right at Buffy and seemed to be…

The one who had spoken, let her talons go off the ridge in the ceiling and fell to the ground. Her white wings spread wide as she gently flew to the ground. She hovered for a bit, waiting for Buffy to stand back and admire her greatness. But Buffy just kept looking at her as if she was, nothing special.

How ignorant the human world was?, the woman thought. She growled and then landed.

“What are you?” Buffy stepped back and looked at the woman. She had long hair that fell to her backside and seemed to curl around her leg. She had long, sharp fangs that rested outside her mouth. Her body was covered in some inky brown paste that was all over her body.

“I am Asmodeus Ssheea. The lust god. Only three out of the seven are allowed to watch the Gates. I, Satan, and the Leviathan were chosen. One day you’ll meet the Leviathan, but right now I must speak to you. My represented has come to see you, has she not?”

Buffy looked at Asmodeus and crossed her arms over her chest.

“I read about you in one of my watcher’s book. In Giles book, you were said to be one of the seven deadly sins. You don’t look like this though. Not in the book I read.” Buffy shook her head at Asmodeus. She didn’t look at all like in the books. The book said she had horns bigger than her head and she had glowing blue eyes, but her blue eyes were dark blue, not glowing.

“Dear ignorant human, your human books are filled with lies. If Luxuria told you correctly, us true, pure demons are different on different planes. On earth we look that way, in Sextra we look pleasing. Plus our bodies can’t fit in this temple. Laume won’t allow that.” a deep male voice spoke. The person who spoke flew down from the ceiling and landed right beside Asmodeus. It was a woman but had a deep voice and was taller than Asmodeus with broader shoulders and huge muscles.

She was purely male.

This was weird.

This was a dream.

And she’d hurt Lea if she saw her ever again.

“You will meet Luxuria again. I see it in her eyes.” Asmodeus clicked her talons in to the ground and stared a Buffy, reading her thoughts.

She grew extra excited when she read the memory of Buffy kissing her champion.

Good Job Luxuria. Good Job.

“You have already met your champion. Lea did great. Now you must mate with him.” Satan smiled, his fangs were way longer than Asmodeus and his long snake like tongue was licking around his face. His hair was long and white, wrapping around his arm. His white wings were tinged with red, a dark ruby red.

“Mate? You want me to have sex with him, are you guys crazy. I already met a mate, his name is Parker and he’s so charming. We were supposed to meet at the Bronze tonight but I guess he stood me up or something.”

“Parker. Parker. I know of this Parker. Puppy like sad dog eyes. Dark short hair. And the heart of vampire. Oh, we had him killed tonight. You would have mated with him and messed up everything. We instructed a solider by the name of R.J to tell William everything for R.J to find the ring. We have been waiting a long time for this. Your off-spring with William will save our world from dying. He will fight in the war and we will win.”

Buffy shook her head and stared at Satan. This was way to much.

All she heard was mate with Spike. Mate with Spike!!

“I don’t even know anything about your world. And you want me to have sex with Spike so I can be a pregnant slayer for nine months and then my child fights in a war, where she can get killed. I don’t think so.

“He. He won’t get killed. Luxuria will protect him. We sent Lea to get you guys together. I would have sent someone else but Lea is more familiar with that world, with your said William. She knows him. And the first step of letting you guys feed from her is another step closer to the bond.”

“What bond? If I had a weapon, I’d kill you.”

“Spoken like a true slayer. Always killing things before even wondering why. Your world will die Slayer Buffy. It will burn and die. One of your friends will turn and bring your world to Chaos. Your child will fight in our war, save our planet and in return will too have a child in saving yours.”

“One of my friends? Please, Xander, I always have to save him and Willow shes a witch but I don’t think she’s a killing-burning the whole world up- people murdering- type of girl.”

Asmodeus and Satan leaned closer towards Buffy. Their heads touched together.

“Hmmmm, the ancient one. But it is not her. You will see and your world will die if you don’t mate with William. Its all we ask, just mate with him and have the child. Its all we want.”

“I will not do that. Go find someone else.”

“We can’t” The Ssheea screamed. They snarled and growled and snapped their mouths shut like angry dogs. “You and William were bonded together since the beginning of time. Everyone has a mate, your mate is him. The further your away from him the more the emptiness sneaks up on you. Do you want to know why, most of the times you guys fought, you didn’t kill each other? Ssheea stopped it. Why every time you had a chance to kill him, you didn’t? We got in between. Angelus was never meant to be your lover or your first. We, the Ssheea, were going through tough times. We couldn’t stop it, but we will stop this. Your governor watcher, the Powers that Be, has angered us. They’ve been cracking down since we almost got the one slayer and Master Vampire to mate. We were this close and then boom, she’s at home waiting for him and he gets killed by her watcher. The Powers that Be need to step aside it is our turn.”

“I’m sorry, I can’t help you. Slayers and vampires were never meant to be together.”

Satan and Asmodeus shook their head.

“You’ll see.”

“Oh, and tell your father I’ll be seeing him soon.” Satan was smiling again and before Buffy could ask why, she vanished.

“We can’t just let her say no.” Asmodeus flew into the air and flapped her wings as she held her self in mid-air.

“Oh, but we won’t” Satan and Asmodeus turned their heads towards the gaping dark hole in the wall. They stared as two glowing green eyes looked back at them.” I make sure we won’t.”

The two green glowing eyes were greeted with a smile.

~..’

“Buffy, love, wake up. You don’t and I’ll get staked good and proper, pet.”

Buffy’s eyes fluttered open as her essence tried its best to come back in her touchable body. She moved her arms around trying to get a hold of something.

She wanted to throw up. She felt the feeling in the pit of her stomach and wanted to get rid of it.

“Buffy, if your hurt, please do something. Or I’ll stake him.”

“Don’t stake…William!” Buffy sat up right on the couch and looked around her surroundings. Willow was sitting on the bar stool, holding hands with Oz as they looked worried. Xander’s face was red and was glaring at Spike. Spike, weirdly, was held up against the wall by Giles who was holding a stake to his heart. Spike didn’t even put up a fight. He was just there.

“I’m fine, Giles. Just had a weird dream. Let him go, Giles.”

Giles looked confused at Spike before backing away over towards Xander. Buffy slowly stood up and held her level against the arm of the couch.

“What happened?”

Willow’s face contorted into confusion and then she told the story, well her version, anyway. “We came here like you said. We ran the whole way. Giles let us in and we told him what we saw. Did you save the woman, Buffy? Anyway, we were worried trying to reassure ourselves that you were alright. Spike knocked on the door and then he had you in his arms. He said you passed out after escaping the solider boys. I’m not really sure what’s happening. You kept mumbling something about blood and Asmodeus. Who is that, Asmodeus? Never heard of this person, maybe it’s a-”

“Your rambling, Willow. Be quiet please.” Giles loosen his grip on the stake and then turned to Buffy. She was stepping near Spike. He was rubbing the back of his neck and had his eyes closed. “I want to know why Spike hasn’t drained you dry. What is going on?”

“Giles, even I don’t know. Everything is crazy. I see Spike dance with that girl and I don’t know what I was thinking. I lost the fight and almost died. If she hadn’t stopped him. Then she feeds me her blood and I see and feel everything. Next thing I know, I see memories of Spike and Angel…” Spike opened his eyes and looked at Buffy with a questioning look on his face. He bit his lip and then went to sit on Giles’s couch arm. He placed his head in his lap and didn’t even care that the Scoobies were staring at him, with weird glances.

This was a long night for him, a very long fucking night. And it would get better with every hour.

Yeah Riiight.

“The woman helped us escape and then…well I passed out and saw Asmodeus and Satan.”

“You saw the devil?” Giles, Willow and Xander say in unison. They were shocked and kind of hurt. Buffy got all the cool things happening to her. She saw Satan, the watcher of hell. It wasn’t like he was walking around and showing off the fact he was the devil.

“Yes and no. Same name but different person. I think. They called themselves the Ssheea. I don’t know what that means but…”Buffy turned her head towards Spike and looked at him.

“Do you know what Ssheea means? The things they said, I’m not sure if I heard correctly. Did you hear it?”

“Saw it, heard it. Saw everything in my head. Just thought it was a distant memory of Leas'.”

“What are you guys talking about? No wait, I know what this is. Spike did in fact kill Buffy and turned her. Its two days later and now she’s a vampire waiting to kill us.” Xander quickly dug through his pockets and pulled out a cross. He shoved it, out in front of him and waved it towards Buffy like she was a dog to a bone.

Buffy clearly not feeling it, grabbed the cross and pressed it towards her forehead.

“I’m not fucking dead. I’m not crazy, okay? Just the things they said. I’m not sure whether to believe or not.” Buffy huffed and threw the cross on the other side of the room.

“What did you see?” Giles was sitting on his desk and stared at Buffy, his head cocked to one side. Life on the hell mouth, saying you saw Satan was not crazy. But saying that life here was normal, was.

“They are the seven deadly sins, I think. Asmodeus is the lust god and Satan is the…he didn’t say. But I know Asmodeus. I seen her, it in a book. She had a big body and glowing blue eyes. But she had wings and had a slender female body and was standing right in front of me. Satan was in a woman’s body but she/him had white wings with red on them. Asmodeus said that there was three of them, but the Leviathan. I didn’t see it. I only saw them too.”

“What did they say?” Giles was interested. He seen the pictures of the seven deadly sins gods and felt squish-y ishy about them. They were known to infect the land with their disease of their power. Satan was wrath and the Leviathan was envy. But why were these gods talking to a mini-tiny slayer.

They said I was meant to fuck Spike and have his kid and save their world. And my grandchild will save mine from one of you.

“Nothing. Just gibberish. Things I couldn’t understand.” Buffy’s voice was a little to high for her taste so she settled down a little. Only her and Spike knew about the truth and she would keep it that way and talk to him later about it.

Mating with him sounded so crazy…

So wrong…

So very weird…

So very right.

“Okay, so why did Spike see what you saw if it’s in your head?” Xander looked at said Spike and was very irradiated that Spike was ogling Buffy’s ass.

“Spike called down this friend of his to find The Gem of Amara. She came down and shared blood with him to give him strength. To get rid of me if I ever got in the way. Then when she stopped Spike from killing me and sent him off, she fed me her blood. I’m not a demon or anything. She was just giving me some of her strength so I wouldn’t die on her.”

“So you and Spike are connected? Like bonded?” Willow tighten her grip on Oz’s hand.

“Seems like. Spike stop looking at my ass. Its quite freaky because I can hear his thoughts and know what he’s thinking as he can me. This sucks I can’t keep anything to myself..”

“How do you think I feel? It’s like I’m known for not having a brain, I don’t know what your going to find in there.”

Xander laughed and then quieted himself when he realized that Spike was not joking.

“Who’s this woman that you called Spike?” Giles was calm for said Giles. Since right now he wanted to slap his slayer into killing Spike now.

“Lea better known us Luxuria. She’s an old old friend from back in the day. She’s not human. Demon. Feeds on vampire blood.”
Every one was very confused.

“Why would she keep you around then?” Willow gulped and looked around the room. Sooner or later everyone would think the same.

“Who do you think she asks to turn the humans when’s shes hungry? She feeds from me to survive but that’s to hold her. I was down-right set into making Buffy a vampire so Lea could feed but she stopped us. Kept going on and on about her being my pote. That I can’t kill her.”

“What is that?”

“My mate”

A body fell to the floor with a heavy thud.

~..’

After Giles got through finished fainting and was helped by Spike and Buffy to be set on the couch. So he wouldn’t wake up on the floor. She decided that it was best for the rest of the gang to be set in research mode while her and Spike went outside for some talking.

Of course, Xander was against it. His dirty, hurt, angry mind couldn’t get around some evil demon telling evil dangerous Spike that he was mates with Buffy. So he stood up with another cross found in his pocket and a stake that was in Giles lifeless hands and held it high, aimed at Spike’s heart. Which Buffy stepped in and snatched the stake from Xander and threw it across the room. She told him that they needed all the help they could get.

Whether they were ALL rival enemies, they needed to figure this out. Xander sat down with an soured scowl on his face and got to work, watching as evil Spike was walking out the door with Buffy.

He hated whoever this Lea was and was going to axe her when he seen her.

Yup, he was adding that to the top of his two do list. And then she have Spike sire him and then she’d eat him.

Well, he could shoot her with an crossbow from a distance.
Nah, he was a wimp.

A straight up total wimp and then his savior was outside with her death.

How sad was that?

“Xander, Spike is not going to hurt Buffy. They are mates. It’s not like he’s going to screw her over. Right Oz?” The red head turned to the other red head and shrugged his shoulders.

“Don’t know.”

“Yeah, and as we speak they getting with the mating.”

`..’

“Stop staring at me.”

“I can stare at you all I want to. I can feel your heart beat. Gets the blood flowing in all the right spots.”

“You’re a pig, Spike.

“I just love how my name rolls off your pink tasty tongue.”

Spike had Buffy leaned up against a wall. Her back was almost nearly in the wall and she felt like a portal was going to form right behind her back. And if it didn’t need to happen right now, since Spike’s said hard on was pressing into her stomach.

Why did he have to be so tall?

And dark and sexy?

Why did she have to be so short?

“Think of me as tall and sexy, eh? Wonder what I’m thinking right now.”

Buffy shook her head and closed her eyes.

Which she shouldn’t have done.

Clear images of Spike on top of her, driving in to her again and again filled through her mind.

First it was Spike kissing her again. His lips opening hers and settling her want and need for him. Then him stripping her bare and naked and bit and kiss and lick his way all over her body and having her panting and needy. So wet for him. And then he ate his way through her body, her juices flowing on his tongue as he tongue fucked her to death.

“You want more? I can give you more. All the thoughts seeming in my head and I could just smell your arousal.” Spike rose his head high in the air and sniffed the air around him.

Buffy felt like slapping him three days into next week. Why did he have to be a vampire that could smell her getting turned on by images? Pure images of him doing things like he did in her dream.

“Spike I came out here to talk not, your privates bump against mine.”

Spike shrugged his shoulders and backed off of Buffy. He leaned against the table that was sitting outside and dug through his pockets for his cigarettes. Except he didn’t find any.

So he huffed in annoyance and being pissed of and looked up at Buffy’s face.

“First you were all over Dru and now you are all over me. What is this?”

“You don’t understand after me and Dru left. She kept running from me. We kept getting into fights and I gave her beautiful dresses with beautiful girls in them and she didn’t want em’. Reject em’. Then the sex, I gave her my all and she just didn’t care. She fell asleep one time. I just thought cuz we slaughter an entire strip club but she was bored. Bored with us.”

Spike looked down and shook off the tears that was forming in his eyes and then looked back up at Buffy.

“After I helped you save the world, she said I was surrounded with you. She could just see little Buffy birds flying around my head. I didn’t get what she meant till I was back here again and realized I was smitten with you. I just didn’t want to admit it. I can now. Lea’s blood in my system lets me see. I can feel everything. And I know it’s true.”

“You can’t love. You don’t have a soul.”

“Is that what peaches told you. I can love. I loved Dru for centuries till Angelus came back and she left me. Left me for him. I can love. I’m one of those weird vampires. I’m Spike, the Master Vampire, and I can love. I can love and I’m in love with you. Lea saw that in me. And now you see it. Don’t you?”

Spike paused and stood up to his full height. He looked down at Buffy and felt tears coming to his eyes.

“I may not be a man. I may not even care that I’m souless. I just know I can’t go to sleep without you in front of my eyes. Every time I made plans to kill you, I just couldn’t wait to see you. I fell in love with your spirit and the power. Your power and you. I know you fell in love with Angel and that poofter ruined it for all vampires, but I’m not like him. I have very cool hair and we have very different coloring.” Spike laughed and his tears disappeared.
Buffy laughed too and felt what he just said settle to her mind. And Lea made her see her true true feelings for him.

She already liked him. And was annoyed by it. And every other Big Bad that tried to kill her, she never killed him. And by god, they were so close tonight.

If Lea wouldn’t of stopped it then she would have been dead.

Or a vampire.

“So we have to figure out who captured Lea and why?” Spike looked at Buffy and stood up. He felt very vulnerable and didn’t like sharing his feelings. He liked to drown his feelings, in heavy liquor. But he wasn’t near any of it and had to make due with what was around.

Which was Buffy. And since she was his mate he wouldn’t drink from her, till she liked him biting her. And that would take awhile.
It wasn’t like they were close with the biting or even the dating for that matter. Which would be soon. All Spike had was time.

“Okay, I heard most of what Asmodeus said but most was gurgled.”

Buffy shook her head and headed towards Giles’s apartment. Spike, soon was behind her and she felt very odd with him being behind her. She was wearing a very tight skirt that hugged her hips and ass and flared out below. So she knew his eyes were eyeing her ass and she was quite okay with it as okay could be.

Somewhat.

Buffy opened the door to Giles’s apartment and walked inside with Spike following behind her. It wasn’t till then that she rest by the bar that Spike walked past her and she got to ogled his ass.

Which was perfectly fine from her view.

“Thanks for whoever placed me on the couch.”

“Your welcome,” Buffy and Spike said in unison. They turned to look at each other and quickly looked away. Buffy looked down and blushed. Her eyes avoiding every one’s gaze.

Giles sat up on the couch and looked at Willow and Oz. They were knee-deep in books, scanning over the pages, but Xander was resting inside of book. His drool was staining the pages.

“Xander! This is no time for sleep.” Giles yelled and Xander awoke with a start.

Spike huffed and rolled his eyes, setting himself on the desk. The thoughts that Buffy was thinking was making him rock hard and he so badly wanted to show her he could do more than just stand there and look scary.

“This is the crack team that foils my every plan? I am deeply shamed.”

“Every plan that we ever foiled Buffy kicked your ass.”

“Not good enough.” Buffy muttered and then shook her head from her thoughts. Then blushing again when all eyes settled on her. She leaned off against the bar and walked towards the middle of the room.

“Look, we need to figure out how to get Lea back. I remember her telling me before Spike came back that we wouldn’t find her in the books. And from what I know, the seven deadly sins are old, very old. They said that on different planes they can be different forms. If Lea is black with blue fire surrounding her then she must be something bigger in her world.”

“That would make sense. But what captured her?” Giles was cleaning his glasses, wiping the lenses and cleaning them only so he wouldn’t have to look at the vampire in the room.

“Solider boys. They came storming into the place and Lea just changed. Don’t know where they took her, her noggin still ain’t operating.”

“What?!” Xander stared at Spike. He and Willow were confused.

“He means that she’s not awake. Whatever they zapped her with she’s out. They zapped Spike too but I removed the thing from him. I don’t know why but I just did. It was like instinct.”
Giles placed his glasses back on his eyes and looked at Buffy. “What did they tell you, the Ssheea?”

“They said that they stopped everything. Every fight that we ever had, they stepped in and distracted us from killing each other. I kind of get it now. The second thoughts, of just weakening not killing right away. We were toying with each other then. Asmodeus said that Parker was killed tonight because I would have mated with him and messed up everything. I know understand since I was in his dorm room and he got a call from his parents and booted me out.”

Spike looked back at Buffy and rose his eyebrow, she saw and her eyebrows slanted in a scowl.

“I’m an adult and it doesn’t matter what I was doing.”

“Clearly it does, if the Ssheea are stepping in, love. I heard that they tried to do this before but the Powers that Be stepped in and made her watcher killed the vampire.” Spike looked at Giles and rose the middle finger at him. Giles shook his head back and grew angry but Buffy’s words settled him back.

“The Ssheea said that if I mate with Spike and have his kid, then our kid will save their world and in return our child’s child will save ours.”

“That’s what they told you?” Xander questioned and looked at Buffy as if she was stupid.

“Yes, I’m starting to believe them. I sound stupid but…” Buffy paused and watched as Spike’s thoughts trailed in her mind.
I get to have sex with Buffy and on top of that knock her up and have a kid with her. Damn, Lea I owe you one.

“But what? You are acting dumb. Spike just flashes his bad boy looks and you go after him like Angel. I bet if I turned evil, you’d kill me in a second. I’m not like your precious boys. Buffy goes after vampires like a bitch in heat. I’m surprised your not fucking him right now.”

Buffy looked at Xander and felt like…

Beating the shit out of him. How dare he say that to her? She was not in heat and didn’t want to jump Spike or fuck him right now. She wanted to understand why this was happening and to get Lea back so she could make her and Spike understand. But Xander wasn’t seeing it and clearly was till in like with her.

Without even saying a word, Buffy tapped Spike on the shoulder, turned around and walked out of the door. She slammed the door behind her and left Spike sitting on the desk about ready to change.

And he did. He went quickly vamped out and charged Xander, knocking him to the ground. When Giles went to go pull him off, he slapped him into a wall.

He pulled Xander’s neck to the side and before biting him, he rested his mouth by his ear.

“Say something like that to Buffy again and watch what I do to you. I don’t have a soul and don’t care what happens to you.”

“Spike wait, are you sure this is what Buffy would want?” Willow asked, her voice all squeaky like a mouse.

Spike thought about it for a second and held the struggling Xander to his side.

“Yeah” Spike bit Xander on the neck and sent blood flowing down his neck and onto his white shirt. Spike pulled back after getting a couple of pulls and walked out of the door, turning his head to them.

“Any of you, upset her and you’ll get a visit from yours truly.” Spike slammed the door behind him and sniffed the air for a depressed Buffy.

“Xander, there is a rule never to piss off a vampire who is fated with a girl. Whether human or vampire, never do that.” Giles got up from the floor and dusted himself off.

“I get that now.”

“No you don’t. You’ve always had this crush on Buffy and every time a guy comes around you get protective. So what if she falls for vampires that’s just her thing. I can’t stop it. My job as a best friend is to make sure my friend is happy and be there when she’s not.”

“I’m her best friend too.” Xander was holding onto his neck now and was shivering all over.

“Not if you keep doing this. Buffy will never ever like you as more than a friend. Get that through your head.” Willow waved goodbye to Giles and left with Oz following behind her.

“You can accept that Buffy might like Spike?” Oz asked Willow as they were outside in the cool breeze.

“No, but if they are meant to be together than I can’t do anything about it. You never go against fate. Never.”