Author's Chapter Notes:
***This fic, will have most of season four in it but I won’t mention it as much. I know I went a little bit fast with the Spuffy and Spike just accepting Buffy being his mate, and I will explain more along the lines more deeper in that fact. I’m glad more are enjoying this Fic, and I promise that I won’t let you down. Now enjoy…
“So this is what it is. Talking about communication. Talking about language. Not the same thing. It’s about inspiration, not the idea, but the moment before the idea, when it’s total. When it blossoms in your mind and connects to everything. It’s about the thoughts and experiences that we don’t have a word for. A demonstration. Buffy Summers.”

Buffy pointed at herself before looking around the class. Maybe there was another Buffy Summers she didn’t know about. Buffy was a common name.

Not.

“Thank you for volunteering. Come on down to the front here.”
Like she had a choice.

Professor Walsh looked at Buffy before turning her attention back to the class.

Meanwhile, Buffy rolled her eyes and stood up, handing her tablet to Willow. She walked down the stairs, patting our her wrinkles in her long white, red, blue, and tannish skirt.

“Typical college girl, one assumes. Lie down on the desk.”

“Ummm, what?”

Walsh moved her had over the naked table in the middle of the room.

“Go ahead. You’re perfectly safe.”

Buffy silently shrugged her shoulders and got on top of the table, propping herself on her elbows, waiting for the next thing.

Walsh turned to Riley, he was leaning against the wall watching the whole thing. And was oddly, turned on by this. Buffy looked so bored and innocent with her hair tied back framing her face.

She looked so…

Bored.

Impatient.

So sexy.

“Riley, if you can oblige?” Walsh moved her hand over Buffy as she continued to look at the class, they were taking their notes and acting like good students.

“A demonstration, right?” Riley smiled. His smile was fake. He was angry but he hid that from his teacher, his mentor. He mentally shook his head and walked towards Buffy.

“Be a good boy.” Walsh smiled as Riley made his way towards Buffy. And then turned back to the class. “A kiss is just a kiss, I believe the line goes. The rest comes from you.”

“This feels very strange.” Buffy whispered and she got to look at Riley for the first time besides that time she was sitting outside and he was trying to get her to move away for some weird reason. People had every right to sit outside in the dark- with a stake- if they wanted too.

“Don’t worry. If I kiss you, it’ll make the sun go down.”

Buffy contorted her face and then couldn’t even breathe as Riley kissed her. His kisses were soft and loving and something she didn’t like.

She’d rather kiss Sp-

Riley pulled back from her and Buffy looked outside the window. The sun was gone and moonlight was the only illumination in the poor empty room.

“See, slayer. Told ya.”

Buffy looked at Spike.

Whoa, where in the hell did he come from? This school was getting weirder and weirder.

“Future favors the brave.” Spike shrugged his shoulders and then sat down beside Buffy. He was digging through his pockets but then realized he wasn’t wearing his regular clothes. He was wearing an open plaid shirt with jeans and shoes, not boots but shoes.

What the hell?

“You ate Riley?” Buffy giggled and then sat up on the table and smoothed out her skirt. She felt so strange near Spike now, after he given her, well she wasn’t sure what to call it she never been so excited. And mad since he left her alone.

“No. I didn’t eat em‘. Don’t want solider boy in my mouth. I’d rather eat you…”

Buffy put her hand up to stop Spike from talking and because she heard something strange, like singing. Who would be here at this time of night singing?

But it was faint and almost sounded nearby; sounded like a little girl. Buffy got up off the table and then headed out towards the little girl, leaving Spike behind her.

“Do you hear that?” She turned to him and noticed he was looking up at the window. She shrugged her shoulders and then turned the corner, not caring.

“Along came a spider” Spike whispered to himself. He stood up from the desk and went out the door. He turned a corner as Buffy had but stopped.

Buffy was looking at a little girl holding a box, perfectly square, carved wood.

“Can’t even shout. Can’t even cry. The gentlemen are coming by, looking in windows, knocking on doors…they need to take seven and they might take yours…”

Buffy turned around to face Spike and noticed his hair was brown like Riley’s not like his bleached hair. It was just Riley’s everything but with Spikes face. Weird. She turned back to the little girl but when she did she found it was Drusilla. She was dancing in mid- twirl and was swinging the box about

She stopped and her vampire guise was on.

“Can’t call to mummy, can’t say a word. You’re gonna die, screaming but you won’t be heard.” Drusilla stopped twirling and then ran her hands all over her dress, touching herself. This wasn’t amusing.

“Drusilla, you get out of here or I’ll kill you.” Buffy took a step towards Drusilla but Drusilla put her hands up. She held the box high in the air and then she let it go from her hands. It dropped to the ground and broke.

“Nows the time you scream.”

Buffy wondered why was it the time for her to scream. It should be Drusilla not her, but she felt something at the back of her neck that settled on her skin. Being around Spike left cold-hot chills not just a cold chill down her spine. She turned around once more to see if he was there but he wasn’t. He was replaced by a grey men that was smiling at her. He held a scalpel in his hands and was reaching for her. She opened her mouth to scream and…

Woke up.

`..’

“So I’ll see you all Monday for a final review session.” Walsh placed her messy papers inside of her brief case and then closed it. She fixed her sweater and then left the room as everyone else did.

“Boy that was an exciting class, huh?”

“Oh yeah, wow.”

“And that last twenty minutes--it was a revelation. Just laid out everything we needed to know for the final. I’d hate to miss that.”
Buffy and Willow walked down the stairs, taking cautious steps to not step over anyone or anything.

“Just tell me. I didn’t snore.”

Willow smiled and laughed. Her best friend was out of her mind sometimes. “You were very discreet. Minimal drool.”

“Oh yay.”

Buffy laughed and then felt nervous that one of the subjects in her dream was making his way towards her.

“So, were you dreaming?” Willow smiled and lightly bumped her shoulder into Buffy.

“Yeah, it was kind of intense…”

“Intense? Really? ‘Cause you seemed so peaceful.” And so hot but Riley wasn’t going to add that. Not yet anyway.

Willow looked between the two and then stepped back retreating out of the area but then remembered what Buffy said about her and Spike begin mates so decided she’d stay, stick around and make sure Buffy didn’t hurt the boy to badly.

“You were there just a bit” Buffy looked at Riley and wondered how was she going to tell him that she wasn’t interested in him. Even though the kiss wasn’t real, it was way to gentle and loving. She’d rather have it rough, like Spike’s.

It just had to be sunny in the real world.

“Romantic lead?” Riley placed his hands into his pockets and looked dreamily at Buffy. She was already dreaming about him then he was almost there. All he had to do was go out with her and then eventually tell her that he was a solider boy who took down demons and she’d accept it and boom, married and kids and whoa wait…what the fuck?

“Ummm, nope. Just a lot of…Anya.” Buffy stopped in her tracks as said Anya was standing before her. She had her dark hair tied up in a messy ponytail and was wearing a long white shirt with a short black skirt.

“Hey underlings I’m looking for Xander.”

Willow and Buffy looked between each other and then grabbed Anya by her arms and hurried towards the entrance.

“Get your hands off me.” Anya struggled against them but they held on tight.

“Anya, we’ll show you were Xander is but please don’t say anything else. I don’t want to have to hurt Riley’s feelings.”

“Oh, you don’t like the simpleton you were talking too. All you got to say is.” Anya turned her head towards Riley and then yelled across the half empty hall, “Buffy doesn’t want you Riley.” Anya then turned back to meet them and they looked at her.

“What the hell did you just do? I didn’t mean for you to yell it.”

“In all my years of living and getting revenge from the lovers scorned. You either deal with it now or don’t deal with it at all and just accept.”

Buffy shook her head and then slowed down walking as did Willow. Willow wiped a lose piece of hair off her face and then adjusted her books in her hands.

“I’m going to Oz’s. Meet at The Bronze later?”

Buffy nodded her head and then continued walking out of the school and off of the campus. She didn’t have anymore classes till four and it was about lunch time so she had enough time. She let Anya’s arm go and then walked beside her.

Hoping it’d turn night soon so she could go after Spike. She wanted to understand this mating thing with him better and find Lea.

Where ever she was.

She could still feel her.

“You know you smell like Luxuria right?” Anya said with a smirk.

`..’

“You play around to much, Asmodeus. You should just get this over with. I’m tired of waiting for Luxuria to escape.”

Asmodeus shook her head and then kept looking through the big black crystal ball that was resting on the Leviathan’s back. She placed it there and continued watching as Buffy explained to Anya what was happening and Anya just laughed and hushed her.

“I liked her better as a vengeance demon. She was less human that way.”

“Shut up Satan. I can’t hear them.” Asmodeus looked off at the other black balls on the Leviathan’s back and walked over towards one that was shinning.

She touched it with her finger and then smiled.

Luxuria was talking to her minions and was making a copy of the girl minion and herself. And what she was thinking was perfect.

Satan came up behind Asmodeus and grinded his rock hard member into her. He was Spike again and he was rubbing himself all over Asmodeus body.

“I love this body. Never known a human that could have so much loving, so much package. I wonder how does he walk around with this thing.” Satan grabbed his member and then started stroking it. His hand had a mind of his own and he couldn’t control himself. He continued to stroke it before he suddenly stopped and changed bodies. He was now a harpy as the Ssheea should be.

“That body is too…”

“It’s not in your department. Now shut up. I’m trying to understand what I’m seeing.”

Luxuria was touching the copies of them and now she was easily escaping but wasn’t she in that broad muscled man’s arms.

Asmodeus touched the crystal and then opened her glowing blue eyes.

“Find William and start the ritual. Start the beginning of it. We don’t have a lot of time before what Laume says is true. Do it now!” Asmodeus screamed and Luxuria shivered at the contact in the image.

“Alright, Mistress Asmodeus. I have everything under control.”

“Good. The war generals are all ready, just waiting on you sweet.”

“Of course, Asmodeus Ssheea.”

And then the crystal turned white again and then green, blending in with the Leviathan’s scales and he crawled back into the hole from once he came.

Asmodeus turned towards Satan and then lengthen her claws, her nails became shiny and black. She reached out her hand towards Satan and then scratched him along his collar bone, red blood fell on the ground and he smiled.

“You dare scratch me bitch.”

“You dare send THEM after them. What are you so wrapped up about Satan?”

“I sent THEM to upped our chances. I just release them and when William and Buffy kill them, everything will start out as it was meant.” Satan slashed out his claws but Asmodeus easily dodged them and flew up into the air. He flew up into the air after her and kicked his bloodied foot at her. She brushed it to the side and then slashed out her claws, they raked across his face and scratched most of his face away.

“You bitch.” Satan rushed at Asmodeus and she was expecting it so leaned back and stuck him in the shoulders with the edges of her wings. They gave into him and she pushed him against the wall as far as she could go.

“We do things my way. Get out of line again and I will kill you.” Asmodeus clawed Satan on his other side and blood dripped down her claws and his face.

“I thought you loved me.” Satan whispered as most of his tongue was ripped out.

“My love for you is like death. It comes quickly and then it goes.” They were so high up that when she pulled out of him, he fell. He fell all the way towards the forgotten dark blue ground; dead.

`..’

Spike walked around his hotel room. It was almost night and he had a little hour before he’d go out and hunt.

He was very hungry and hadn’t fed since Lea was taken. A vampire could only last so long before blood lust took over and he killed everything in sight. Which he didn’t want to do, he’d upset his slayer and he didn’t want to be the receiving end of any stake.

He’d rather the slayer be the receiving end of his stake, which could of happened yesterday night after he finished eating her out. But the rest was up to him, it was like letting a dog get to know you for the first time. All you had to do was stick your hand out and it was the dog’s choice on whether to smell you are or not. And of course after the ‘smell’ his Buffy had, she’d be begging to him inside of her hot tight little opening, and it wouldn’t be the one she sat on. Not yet anyway.

It was only till it was eight at night and Spike was patrolling the streets looking for his next prey. His feet just carried him and it wasn’t like he knew where he was going. Something was hitting his nose and it was delicious. It tasted like sex: hot, demanding sex.

Spike followed the scent with his nose and it led him to an alley, he stepped inside and disappeared in the shadows, watching the woman on her knees, sucking the man’s dick. His head was leaned back into the wall and his lips were slightly parted as she sucked him into heaven.

Her hand was holding his balls and she massaging them as her tongue laved around his head as her other hand was pumping him in and out of her mouth. The man groaned and moaned while thrusting himself inside her mouth. He was nearly close and hated the fact that his girlfriend wouldn’t draw it out. He wanted her to tease him, tease him like a vixen.

Spike knew because he could smell their fear of getting caught, his need coming to an end and her boredom-ness. She was bored and wanted something more long and hard to play with.
Spike could give her that, just that damn boy had to leave the area.

The man finally exploded into her mouth and she lapped up every ounce of his seed, taking it in her mouth and swallowing deep. She got up off her knees and fixed her clothing and turned her head away from him so she could plop her breast out of her bra and then she fixed her shirt as she did nothing.

But Spike saw, he saw everything.

“Sorry babe,” She had a think accent and was very heavy with her words as she spoke. “I want to stay out here a little longer, fresher up, pop a fresh breath mint, maybe.”

He nodded his head and then left the area, leaving the poor woman to the big bad. His foot steps fading were loud and rushed as he rushed back inside the Bronze.

When did he find the Bronze? Spike was sure that he was far from it since the hotel was on the far side of town but his nose brought him here for a reason and he would figure that out as soon as he fed…

From her.

The woman turned her head, her long red hair going with her head as she turned. She slowly backed up into the brick wall and raised her skirt, so it could bunch at her hips. She sagged her hips open and then rose her shirt up with her free hand, taking the shirt off she threw it over her head, into the darkness.
It landed by Spike’s feet and he stepped even further back into the shadows. He didn’t want her stopping on his account, plus she seemed like the type to let someone else watched as she did her dirties. He liked that in woman.

The woman was rubbing her fingers all over her breast; squeezing and moaning as her free had found her clit with ease.
The girl decided not to wear underwear. Nice.

The woman continued to rub her clit, arching her back before she slid them inside of her. She opened her mouth and silently gasped at the penetration of her fingers. She only had one finger inside of her and her thumb was madly working her throbbing clit.
Spike knew it was throbbing because he could smell the blood pumping, just pumping to make the fire bigger.

Well he was there to cool it down.

He stepped out of the shadows and looked at the woman as she continued. Her eyes were closed but now she was bent over and she was still pumping her fingers in and out of her, two were inside her instead of one and she was fast, boy she was fast.
But dear ol’ Spike was faster, beyond fast.

He was standing behind her, his vampire guise on before she could utter another name off her lips that he couldn’t hear. She continued chanting the name, her orgasm was close.

Spike turned her around and she stared at him wide eyed as she had been caught with a man with a fucked up face, but she didn’t care. He still looked hot and she was so close she needed release.

“What…are you?”

“Your new master. Need help, pet?”

The woman looked his accent and she nodded her head slow as her fingers were slowing down from being caught by this deformed hot freak.

“Let the Big Bad help you then, sweet.” he threw his head back and laughed. He grabbed her hand that was working at her breast and slid that slowly down her body, she gasped in shock and awe as he did. The hand that was inside of her was going up her body as the other hand went down. The fingers that were wet were placed in her mouth and she licked her fingers clean as the fingers that were dry were inside of her and Spike was pumping her fingers quick, quicker and faster than she ever had and she was twistingly liking it. Her orgasm was close and she wanted to shout so bad out a name but she wasn’t sure what this deformed hot freak name was so instead she would have to be quiet but it wasn’t going to work like that though.

Before her orgasm took over her body and sent it in spasms, Spike reared threw his head back and brought it down with the killing bite. The woman shuddered and moved against her own fingers as he fed from her.

Her blood was deep and dark and filled with something he recognized; recognized all to well. He licked his lips and pulled back, letting the body drop to the ground.

He turned into his human mask and then shook his head.

“Lea, what are you doing here?”

Lea appeared out of thin air before Spike, she had on dark purple rubes and they were see-through. He saw her hard nipples and her hairless cunt. He licked his lips and then realized that it wasn’t Buffy. He shook his head.

He wanted to taste and drink deep in Buffy not in Lea.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I’m not here for that. I have only a couple of hours before they realize I’m not waking. Dewn will know so I must do this quick.”

Dewn? Who the hell was that?

“The man who has your ring. I going to start the beginning of the ritual and you, William and Buffy will finish the rest.”

Spike placed his hands on his hips, moving his duster back, flowing behind him.

“What ritual and how?”

“I will give you moi sang, William.”

Spike understood some French and he knew she was speaking that dreaded language, he could tell with the tongue rolls of her r”s and other letters but he didn’t care. And didn’t he already have enough of her blood?

“You don’t have enough to finish the ritual. Why do you think I gave it to you so willingly. There are only two ways to give strength. Le sexe avec tu or séparément.

“I’m not having sex with you again, Lea.” Spike shook his head.

She wasn’t Buffy.

“Of course not. Most likely it would be with the both of you but that is only on desperate times. I’m not a desperate woman, William. I’m talking about giving you my blood, permanently. You and Buffy, I’m giving you a great gift. There is a problem.”

“What is it then? Spit it out Lea. I have to find Buffy.”

“My servant Tommy is finding her for you. Why you think I made Sonya and Tommy have sex in this alleyway. To lure you. Tommy is looking for Buffy. She’s inside chatting with her friends. I ‘m talking to you because you must understand William.”

“Tell me” Spike almost screamed. He was getting very annoyed.
“If I give you moi sang, you must sleep with Buffy so you can get her pregnant. And I mean as soon as it enters your body and hers.”

`..’

Buffy was sitting at her regular table at the Bronze, drinking Coke and talking with her friends. Well most of them were her friends.

After she halfway walked Anya to Xander’s sorry excuse for a house, well his basement. She left the babbling Anya alone and headed right back towards campus. Along the walk she thought about everything Anya had said.

“Lea’s from Sextra. I just think it’s a place full of orgasms, but who knows. If the great Luxuria came down here then it’s business.”

She shook her head from the rest of what Anya said and before she could even blink she was standing outside a hotel room.

She wasn’t sure how she got there so fast, but she was in front of a hotel door and her face was against the door, as if listening for something. But she wasn’t sure what she was looking for and she till didn’t tell Giles about the dream yet. What the little girl had sung and the box, the perfectly square box. What the hell was in it? Was what got Buffy’s curiosity and Drusilla wanting her to scream, what was that about?

But Buffy had backed away from the door and turned around, making sure she was paying attention to her surroundings. She didn’t want to end up on someone else’s door steps.

And as if everything seemed like before it came in front of her eyes like a movie and she did nothing but watch.

She finally made it to her dorm room, dropped off her books and headed towards her other class. On the way, she met Riley and wouldn’t stop bugging her about that damn dream, so she lied through her teeth and said that she dreamed of bunnies and kid things from when she was little. She didn’t know him that well enough to tell him that she was a slayer and every conversation it came up.

It was so funny as she had stared at him how when she first saw him she wanted him to be hers but now she just wanted to knock him over the head and scream at him for not being what she really wanted. A bleached blonde peroxide vamp with good ass lips. But she didn’t. She kept it to her self and as soon as one of Riley’s friends pulled him aside she walked away as quickly as possible to go to her next class. And then she found out the Professor cancelled the class and it would go on Monday.

And to think she came early to class. She wasn’t doing that again. Never.

Now she was at the Bronze because Willow’s boyfriend Oz wanted to check out the new band. Buffy wasn’t sure what their name was and didn’t care. Willow was resting her head on Oz’s shoulder as he watched the scary-looking singer sing. The singer’s eyes were on Oz and Buffy wanted to warn Willow but it was harmless.

And she didn’t care.

She took another sip of her Coke and pouted as it was empty.

She stood up and by passed a crowd of people before reaching the bar. Not wanting to wait since there was people screaming over her, she went upstairs. The people were heading down and she was up here, alone.

As always.

Not like it matter to her. Now she could think in peace.

She leaned over the balcony watching as people danced to the mellow rock music. She pressed her arms on the railing and just watched. All the people moving against each other seemed like blurs of colors and it wasn’t until that she turned a little to see Xander walk in with a giddy Anya on his arms. They ’skipped’ towards the table and sat down, talking. Xander’s black hair was a mess and so was Anya’s, seemed like…

“They had sex right, yeah I know. They make it so obvious.”

A man with glistening brown eyes walked on the side of Buffy and she turned her head to look at him. He looked familiar but she couldn’t place it.

“Who are you? If your a vampire aren’t you a little dumb to just come up to me. I can kill you right here and now and no one would know because of vampires go poof.” Buffy made the gesture with her hands and leaned up off the railing, staring at him.

“I’m not a vampire, Buffy Summers. I am a servant of Luxuria. Nothing more. She has asked me to tell you to come outside to meet her. She doesn’t have long, but she says this is very important. Mister Spike is out there as well.”

The man bowed and made his way down the stairs as a couples came up. Buffy ran her hands through her hair and then dug in her bra for her black pins. She pinned her hair up, half down, half framing her face. She wasn’t sure why but just hearing Spike’s name made her nervous and she wanted to look good for him.

Buffy headed down the stairs after the man but then someone grabbed her arm. She turned around and saw it was said Spike.

“Getting ready for me, love.” Buffy gulped at the sudden shock. Spike pulled Buffy into a tight hug and wrapped his arms around her body, his hands slid down her upper back to her lower and rested at her ass. Buffy slightly pushed him off and looked passed his shoulders to see Lea sitting down, her legs were crossed and she had her hand on a woman’s thigh. The woman was looking at her. No wait.

The man who was supposed to take her to him was walking up the stairs and when he got to Lea. He kneeled at her feet, kissing her feet.

“I’m sorry Mistress. I was trying to be quick but some chick started to grope me. Please forgive me. I will become a vampire and let you feed.”

Lea smiled and flashed her fangs.

“It’s okay. Now you go down stairs and watch out for any of her friends.” Lea turned towards the woman. “You watch the back.”
The man stood up and then pointed down at the floor to a corner, where a girl was knocked out and her hands were tied behind her back with something white. Buffy couldn’t tell.
“Spike get that woman up. I want to see her.”

Spike let go of Buffy and walked towards the woman on the floor. He picked her up by her tied hands and held her face in front of Lea’s.

Lea looked at the woman, she reached out and opened one eye.

“Do as I say.”

The woman nodded her head and then her other eye opened.

“Do as you say. Mistress Luxuria. God of Lust.”

“Distract Buffy’s friends, Abby. I want them distracted long enough for us to talk.”

Abby nodded her head and then stood up. She wiggled her wrist out of the thing tying her hands together.

“Be gone, mere servants.”

The three servants did what they were told, leaving Buffy and Spike alone with her.

“You made them your servants?” Buffy was sitting down a couch opposite Lea. Her legs were crossed and now Spike was sitting beside her.

“I can do a lot more with the mortal mind, but that is a matter for another time. We need to talk and I don’t have long.”

Buffy nodded her head and then opened her mouth but Spike beat her to the question asking.

Damn him.

And damn herself for being so slow.

“Why can I smell when Buffy is in heat?”

Lea laughed. Her hand touched her chest and then she ran her hands over her breast before touching her head. “You guys are connected. She knows when you are in heat as well. It’ll make her a little lusty but that’s about it.”

“Okay, why are we mates then?”

“Buffy, you do know that behind every slayer’s essence there is a little bit of demon in there. Yours is connected to Spike’s demon and trust me after you spend a day with him you will see.”

Lea smiled. Her fangs were showing. Buffy kept staring at her eyes and she felt like….

Running her hands all over Spike’s body.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

Okay I want to run my hands all over Spike’s body, Buffy thought and so did Spike. He was looking at her with that tingle in his eyes.

“But to answer any questions, you may have sex and not get pregnant. It is only when that I start and end the ritual that you will.”

“So we can have sex and she don’t get pregnant?”

“Bein sur.” Lea smiled and then she leaned further into the couch, only her rose colored eyes showed. Buffy didn’t even give Spike a second time to think.

She jumped on top of him and wasn’t sure if Lea was doing it or it was all her but she felt fucking great.