"Getting ready for me, love." Buffy gulped at the sudden shock. Spike pulled Buffy into a tight hug and wrapped his arms around her body, his hands slid down her upper back to her lower and rested at her ass. Buffy slightly pushed him off and looked passed his shoulders to see Lea sitting down, her legs were crossed and she had her hand on a woman's thigh. The woman was looking at her. No wait.

The man who was supposed to take her to him was walking up the stairs and when he got to Lea. He kneeled at her feet, kissing her feet.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I was trying to be quick but some chick started to grope me. Please forgive me. I will become a vampire and let you feed."

Lea smiled and flashed her fangs.

"It's okay. Now you go down stairs and watch out for any of her friends." Lea turned towards the woman. "You watch the back."

The man stood up and then pointed down at the floor to a corner, where a girl was knocked out and her hands were tied behind her back with something white. Buffy couldn't tell.

"Spike get that woman up. I want to see her."

Spike let go of Buffy and walked towards the woman on the floor. He picked her up by her tied hands and held her face in front of Lea's.

Lea looked at the woman, she reached out and opened one eye.

"Do as I say."

The woman nodded her head and then her other eye opened.

"Do as you say. Mistress Luxuria. God of Lust."

"Distract Buffy's friends, Abby. I want them distracted long enough for us to talk."

Abby nodded her head and then stood up. She wiggled her wrist out of the thing tying her hands together.

"Be gone, mere servants."

The three servants did what they were told, leaving Buffy and Spike alone with her.

"You made them your servants?" Buffy was sitting down on a couch opposite Lea. Her legs were crossed and now Spike was sitting beside her.

"I can do a lot more with the mortal mind, but that is a matter for another time. We need to talk and I don't have long."

Buffy nodded her head and then opened her mouth but Spike beat her to the question asking.

Damn him.

And damn herself for being so slow.

"Why can I smell when Buffy is in heat?"

Lea laughed. Her hand touched her chest and then she ran her hands over her breast before touching her head. "You guys are connected. She knows when you are in heat as well. It'll make her a little lusty but that's about it."

"Okay, why are we mates then?"

"Buffy, you do know that behind every slayer's essence there is a little bit of demon in there. Yours is connected to Spike's demon and trust me after you spend a day with him you will see."

Lea smiled. Her fangs were showing. Buffy kept staring at her eyes and she felt like….

Running her hands all over Spike's body.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

Okay I want to run my hands all over Spike's body, Buffy thought and so did Spike. He was looking at her with that tingle in his eyes.

"But to answer any questions, you may have sex and not get pregnant. It is only when that I start and end the ritual that you will."

"So we can have sex and she don't get pregnant?"

"Bein sur." Lea smiled and then she leaned further into the couch, only her rose colored eyes showed. Buffy didn't even give Spike a second time to think.

She jumped on top of him and wasn't sure if Lea was doing it or it was all her but she felt fucking great.

And she wasn't sure why. Buffy couldn't keep her hands off Spike and it wasn't like she had self control of her sexual hunger because she would have already jumped Parker and Riley if she didn't, but something about Spike made her want to let loose and enjoy everything that he threw at her.

Thing was, he didn't do anything except sit there trying to push her away. She was sucking on his neck, her middle grinding against his and he wasn't doing anything about it. She'd change his mind, just he wait.

"Lea, get Buffy off me. Not like this." Spike almost pleaded. He'd rather have Buffy as she was not like some whore on the street that Lea had got a hold too.

"Fine, sweet." Lea's rose-colored eyes turned back to hazel and Buffy stopped running her hands up and down Spike's nicely shaped chest. She raised her eyebrow in confusion, wondering why in the hell was she in Spike's lap. And wasn't it just peachy that she was up against Spike's cock.

Least she didn't have to ask if she was turning him on.

"What happened and why am I sitting in your lap against your…" Buffy blushed and then quickly got off his lap. She sat on the side of him, her cheeks still turning red.

"It was my doing sweet. Your lust was already in there. I just bring it out." Buffy's cheeks were turning even redder, it wasn't from her blushing anymore. How dare Lea control her? She didn't like it people controlling her or taking advantage of her. Giles did and she didn't feel like she could trust him until he got fired from the council.

"Don't do that again." Buffy's anger went away as she heard the band play a different song. Nice beat. "but I have another question. Every time I'm asleep. I see then again, your Ssheea. What are they doing? I don't like people invading my mind. I had the power but that was a long time ago and it didn't work on vampires, stupid mind reading powers." Buffy mumbled the rest and then felt embarrassed when she realized that she said most of what she didn't want to say out loud.

Damn ranting.

"The Ssheea are our council. They invade your dreams to try to tell you something. They are the council and then Laume is the head. She is the Boss. The Ssheea don't usually get involved with Earth plane but it is only because of the child that Laume predicted. The child that you shall soon carry, that will help us and in return, we will help you. What was the last dream you had?"

Buffy blushed again. She didn't want to say it out loud but she needed answers.

Here it goes Buff.

"Last dream I had was I was back in their presence. Asmodeus was talking to Satan about something and next thing he had her pinned to the ground. He was raping her and he was Spike. And Asmodeus was feeling happy about it but she wanted to see him. Spike Satan was saying I love you and Asmodeus looks in his eyes and she sees…me" Buffy gulped and took a quick look at Spike. He was staring at her. But it wasn't just an ordinary stare. It was one of those 'are you serious?' or ' Did she just say what I think she just said?'

Yeah, Buffy did.

Lea fanned out her wrinkled robes and smiled. She ran her hands through her hair and leaned forward. "The Ssheea can turn into any human, immortal, or demon they chose. Most likely they were trying to make you want Spike. Did you want him after you woke up?" Buffy gulped again and she nodded her head.

She did. She was touching herself, but she wasn't going to say that to Lea and Spike wasn't either. She'd do anything if he didn't tell her.

"You don't have to hide but alright. It is time for my leave. Two days from now, I want you to save me from The Initiative until then stick tight to each other. Spike, I want you to haul her up at the crypt. Take whatever she needs."

Lea stood up and so did Spike and Buffy. She bowed her head at them and smiled as Tommy and Sonya came to stand by her side.

"Wait, Spike haul me up where? I'm not going anywhere with him. I have a dorm room, roommate with best friend. Not happening."

Lea snarled. "Don't be so uptight slayer. I will send Abby with you. She will watch your back until you save me. During that time I will get the gem so stay safe. You don't have to go back to the crypt with Spike. I was just suggesting. Plus I want him to clean that place out. The solider boys took their dead but left evidence. Spike can track them."

Spike nodded his head and placed his hand on Buffy's back. Buffy shivered at the contact but didn't push his hand away.

"''right. Now let's leave. Your friends are starting to wonder where you went." Spike walked with Buffy towards the stairs but she stopped to turn around and stare at Lea.

"How long will Spike and I stay connected to you?"

Lea cocked her head to the side and then smiled. Her fangs were white.

"Not very long. If you want to be not connected. You could of just said so, but it also breaks the ties of your bond to him." Lea pointed at Spike. "Do you want it removed, sweet?"

What was it with demons and pet names?

"No."

Buffy shook her head no to clarify her answer and walked down the stairs to her friends. Spike wasn't by her side, he left at the back of the club, leaving her alone to face her friends.

She was all alone again and didn't mind it.

Her brain was hurting and she wasn't sure why.

Why she said no when Lea could have removed the bond and she be free of Spike? Why didn't she mind going to Spike's crypt tomorrow, to look for evidence and to save Lea? And she wondered why she didn't care what her friends thought.

It was her life not theirs.

`..'

Buffy shrugged her shoulders for the fifth time that morning. Giles kept mouthing her what were they going to do, and she just didn't know.

Everything was perfectly fine yesterday night. Everyone was talking just perfectly fine. If she knew that the next morning she wasn't going to be able to talk at all. She would have sang, screamed loud, or at least called her mother to talk her ear off. But no, she went to bed with a voice and woke up without out. Everyone had.

Everyone was just as mute as she, and wasn't it just so funny that Spike was in Giles's house again and since she hadn't told Lea to break the bind her and Spike could talk inside their heads to each other. Wasn't that just peachy? So she wanted to laugh at Xander, Anya, Giles, and Willow. She could still 'talk' and they couldn't.

All she knew when she woke up that she just had to see Giles to see if he knew what was wrong and he unlocked his door to reveal Xander, Anya and Willow behind it. Willow had gotten there early because Buffy decided to sleep in. Spike came minutes after she did, under his dirty flaming blanket.

"We'll be fine, pet. Don't get your knickers in a twist. We'll figure something out." Spike whispered inside her mind and she wished right this moment that she could talk to Lea. She would know what to do.

Giles snapped his fingers at everyone and then wrote in black on a clip board of papers. He wrote so fast that when he showed them what he wrote, they couldn't make of it, but with Spike's eyes. He knew what it said:

What do we know so far?

Xander raised his hand in the air and then bent his head to write down on his piece of paper. He rose it high in the air and everyone frowned.

We can't talk.

Giles rolled his eyes and then tore the piece of paper he wrote down on and then wrote on another.

Oh, Xander, we didn't notice. Anything else?

Everyone silently laughed and then thought really hard. What else did they know?

"Pet, remember that dream you had yesterday morning. About that box?"

Buffy opened her mouth and looked at Spike. How did he know?

"Yeah, how did you know I had a dream about a box?"

"You were snoozing in class. I snooze during the day. When you dream I am awake."

Oh. Buffy didn't need to say it because it was already known. So she stepped towards the middle of the living room and waved at everyone, looking at them except for Xander. She really didn't much care for Xander right now.

She grabbed Giles's piece of papers from him and wrote down shortage of what she really wanted to say.

I had a dream recently that this little girl was holding this box and singing. She said something that we couldn't even shout. Couldn't even cry. The gentlemen are coming by. Full research mode.

Giles smiled and ran to hug Buffy. He nearly jumped up and down and then walk towards his library of books and opened one, as he did so did the others. Only Buffy and Spike stood there, not touching the books. They were fighters not researches.

"Where did Lea's minion go last night? I went to the table and she wasn't there"

Spike smiled and then rolled his eyes towards the door.

"She's at the crypt. She said that she'll try and get a head start. I came to get you and ask about this non-talking problem."

Buffy shook her head and then walked towards him, her arm touching his arm. "Sure. I don't want to be here. Let's head out somewhere. I can't stand being here not one minute."

Spike cocked his head to the side and twirled his tongue between his teeth, sending Buffy a lot of shivers she didn't need resting at her heat.

"I got a hotel room. The manager deals with evil things. He won't mind. We'll have to take the sewers though."

Buffy's lip curled in disgust. She didn't want to get dirty, but as long as she wasn't in the area with Xander then she'd be alright.

"I guess."

They both headed towards the front door, Spike bending over slightly to pick up his blanket.

"If you don't want to get dirty in the sewers, pet. You can jump on my back."

Spike stood up and sent a smirk her way. She smiled and playfully slapped his shoulder, which sent an electric current to go through both of them. They both shivered and Buffy dropped her hand away from his arm.

They didn't say anything to each other, Buffy opening the door with Spike's blanket over his head, walking out towards the manhole, leaving the questioning minds behind.

Only Anya sat on the couch watching as they left, Buffy closing the door and she knew most definitely that if Luxuria was in town the big bad was coming out of the ground.

Anya didn't just know where.

`..'

Lea laid out in her cell. Her robes were see-through and she knew she was getting the attention of the solider boys, they kept staring inside her cell as they passed which was quite fun. She couldn't talk due to Satan calling on THEM, so she'd just have fun by teasing the guys. They were just soon to be minions under her power. She was the lust god after all. Well second in command compared to Asmodeus.

Lea rolled on her back and ran her hands up and down her body, taking in a breath as she watched one solider boy watch her. His mouth was dripping open with drool and she smiled. His sexual need was coming off of him in waves and all she wanted to do was rip through the glass and snatch him up.

But he was a newbie to the lust and the glass was covered with high intensity of electricity, she touch it, she'd fry.

Least, she didn't have the power of water or she'd die.

Poor Lena.

She had one more day to wait for Buffy and Spike to come, when they came she was going to get the ring and vanish, going back to the crypt to where she was first summoned by William or Spike as he called himself.

William was his given name so he should just switch his name back. But the vampire she knew then was nothing to the vampire she knew and saw now.

He was different. His power was different and the lust he felt for Buffy was strong. He not only wanted to fuck her but claim her as his, forever. Which Lea would gladly let happen. It was already going to happen but happen to late, so Lea was just here to speed things up a little. Nothing wrong with that.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Lea sat up and placed her hands on the tile floor. She looked at the older woman in front of her and smirked, her smirk was nothing but evil.

Her name was Professor Walsh and the man beside her was Professor Dewn. Walsh had short pixie styled hair that was blonde and sort of whitish and Dewn had long red hair that he tied back. A scar ran down his forehead to his lips. The scar made him more attractive and Walsh was lusting after him which gave Lea power.

She loved humans, but she wouldn't eat them.

Yuck.

Dewn pressed a big wipe board against the glass and Lea frowned.

What did you do witch?

Lea shook her head and rose her finger in the air. She traced her words into the air. The words became red like fire, she was finger writing in the air.

Nothing. If I did, would I be here?

Dewn took the wipe board down and then he erased what he wrote to write something else.

Look bitch. I know you did something.

Lea shook her head and then laughed. If she could talk and her laugh was sound, it would have sounded frightening and deafening.

Nothing I say. Fine, don't believe me.

Dewn's pale face was getting red with anger.

I can't wait to cut you up.

Lea 's chest vibrated with laugher.

I can't wait either.

Dewn placed the wipe board on the ground and then banged his fist against the cell. His haunting blue eyes were almost turning red.

It was then that Lea notice what was on his fingers and Dewn noticed it too before he took off the gold ring and rubbed it in Lea's face, that he had it and she didn't.

"Sonya, I want you to bump Dewn and make him drop the ring. Please have Tommy pick it up, sweet."

"Of course, Mistress."

As on cue, Tommy and Sonya came walking down the hall, peering over to the sides to make sure that the hostiles were inside the cell and awake not dead. Since Sonya was on the left side where Dewn was, Tommy jumped back and bumped Sonya into Dewn. The ring fell from his hands and onto the floor, rolling towards Tommy. Tommy casually dropped his clip board over the ring and bent over to pick up the clip board and the ring. Dewn so caught up with the fact he got bumped forgot the ring fell.

Sonya excused herself, after slowly and carefully dropping her gold ring with a green stone in the middle onto the floor. Dewn picked it up and left, not really noticing that the ring he picked up was just an ordinary ring.

Stupid.

Tommy looked up and down the hall and then came closer towards Lea's cell.

"I have the ring Mistress. What shall I do?"

Lea smiled and then stood up to her full height.

"When you leave, find Spike and hand it to him. Tell him he must not wear it till I am free."

Tommy and Sonya nodded their heads and then went their separate ways.

Good mortals.

Lea was alone now and she felt it, ridding up her spine till it settled on her brain. She wished she was back home so she could rest and feed, but she wasn't going back home till she had the baby in her arms. And as Laume said the baby would be a boy and Buffy would name him Cameron.

Laume made Lea promise that she wouldn't tell that part. She had to stare into Laume's pure white blind eyes and say, 'I promise'

Lea shook her head and fanned out her robes, sitting down, crossed legged, focusing her mind on reaching Buffy and Spike.

They were in his motel room, talking and having fun. Spike had his duster off and was laying on the bed, Buffy was laying on the bed as well. She was wearing a tank top and a black skirt, it stopped at her knees but was, for right now, riding up her legs.

Lea's eyes were closed and she smiled at the sight before her. Buffy was almost leaking so bad that Lea herself could smell it.

Spike touch the poor girl. Touch her.

But Lea didn't shout out, she just watched as they laid there, talking but with sexual need between them they couldn't anymore.

Their needs were going to break loose and Lea was glad.

Finally.

`..'

Spike looked at Buffy. His yellow eyes were looking at Buffy with pure lust in them. His demon was staring at her, wanting to mark her as his and Buffy, by now, wouldn't mind it at all.

Buffy looked at his demon and wasn't afraid. Yeah, she seen it numerous times but right now it was just them too and she didn't have a stake to his chest and he wasn't placing his fangs into her neck.

Good deal.

Buffy reached out with her hand to touch Spike's face. She ran her hands over the scar on his eyebrow. She almost leaned her head in to kiss it but didn't. She wasn't ready for the questions yet. She still wasn't sure herself but she just knew that being with Spike felt right.

No questions. No wondering. No 'Oh I don't know'.

She knew something was there just wasn't sure what.

"What's wrong? You aren't saying anything?" Spike looked at Buffy through his demon's eyes and just wanted to get on top of her and rip her clothes off and go fast and hard, pounding into her so hard that she could most likely split in two but being that Buffy had slayer strength would probably be able to take it.

Nice.

Buffy shook her head and smiled, sitting up on the kind of clean bed in the motel room and rubbed her arms.

"Nothing. I'm fine. Just a little anxious."

"Anxious about what, pet? Are you worried about what Lea said?"

Buffy nodded her head. He could just tell that off the bat.

"Maybe she's lying and is pulling our strings. If we were meant to be together than why do we just have natural hatred for each other?"

Spike shrugged his shoulders and sat up as well. There was only a inch between them and if he would have moved a little closer and than boom. He'd be nearly on top of her.

"Lea doesn't lie. She does but not to me. Lea told me once that some of the greatest enemies become the greatest lovers. Me and you are two unique fighters. You are a slayer and because your watcher said, 'Go fight. Kill evil vampires' and me being a vampire was told all around the ben' to hunt and hurt you. That's what we did, we hunted and hurted each other. So have you are given a thought on what do you want? I want a mate who will stick by my side. A mate that loves me for my demon and the human part of me." Spike closed his mind off and then closed his eyes for a bit then he shook his head. His human mask coming back on and his yellow gleaming eyes were now blue, a deep ocean blue.

"I want to be a normal girl. Boyfriend, college, married, kids, live, die, but I can't be any of those things. I can't be a normal girl with a boyfriend because I could get them killed. I can't have kids because I'll risk their lives and mine trying to protect them. And now, me and you are sworn enemies and here we are laying in your bed and talking as friends. We are so close to each other that I feel like we should be…

Buffy didn't want to think the rest of it because it was kind of border line dirty and she was far from just telling him EVERYTHING that was on her mind or what she wanted to say but she wasn't ready for that. She still didn't even understand "THEM".

"I feel a little bored. Do you want to go out and hunt?"

Buffy nodded her head and then swung her legs over the bed she could stand.

"Let's go have some dirty fun." Her words didn't come out as she meant it.

She got a question eyebrow rise from Spike.

"No not like that. You dust the vamps and they get their cooties all over you."

Spike laughed and stood up to put on his duster. He made his way towards the door. He never had took off his boots as Buffy did, so he had to wait when she put them on.

"Hunting here we go"

And they did. They were almost back on the other side of town when they found two gray men floating in the air inside of someone's front door. Buffy ran up to them and punched one in the face and Spike threw the other one as far as he could throw him. They beat them half near to death until two more of the gray men came at them. Buffy beat the others as if she hadn't had a spot of violence in forever, Lea's blood flowing in her veins nearly killed the gray men before Spike pulled her off and brought her close to him. Her hand brushed against his erection and she shivered at the contact. Spike didn't mind it though, he was to focused on the gray men escaping so they followed them to the old clock tower. There were seven empty jars on the table before Buffy smashed them all, along with the perfectly wooden square box that was resting on the table. She smashed the box as hard as she could with a nearby broken chair leg. Then something washed over as it filled her body like it already belong there, it was apart of her and she opened her mouth to scream and

Plop!

Off went their heads and they laid there dead. Suddenly their grey suited bodies disappeared as if they weren't there just a minute ago.

Now Spike and Buffy were back in Spike's motel room, Buffy didn't want to face her friends just yet, not knowing the knowledge she went to get their voices back without even knowing what she done.

So she rested in Spike's bed again as she did earlier but this was after the fight, all the hard work of punching the grey men in the face.

As her fellow slayer sister said it best:

"Isn't it weird how slaying always makes you hungry and horny?"

Buffy wasn't hungry but she was horny. The entire time during the fight she thought of Spike's erection and her legs wrapped around his waist, digging her nails into his back.

She shook her head from her thoughts, she knew she was dripping wet with need and if Spike didn't smell that like he smelled her all the other times then tonight was not one of those 'sexy' nights.

"I kind of liked talking in our heads. Seemed pretty cool."

Buffy smiled and chuckled. "Nerd."

Spike scooted closer towards Buffy and placed his hand on her shoulder, going over her shoulder.

It was sending shivers all down her spine.

"I'm not a nerd. Before I was turned I was very intelligent, kitten." Spike pressed his lips against Buffy's shoulder and stuck out his tongue to lick her there. Buffy shivered under the caress and then looked back at him. He was behind her so it made the positioning and the turning sort of awkward but she got passed it as Spike's kisses were moving up her shoulder to her neck. He bit her with his human teeth and she collapsed in the pleasure.

"I can smell you, pet. Trying to turn me on," lick. "It's working. Was hard as I watched you fight tonight. Now I want you" He bit her again, his hands trailing all around her body. His hands grasped her breast before he started to rotate them, his fingers playing her nipples through the tank top.

"Slayer, slayer, not wearing a bra under you shirt. Naughty. Naughty. Spike must have to teach you a lesson." One hand was still on her breast as the other trailed down her body to reach what was burning her.

Buffy rested her head on his shoulder as he kissed her neck and her shoulder again while talking in her ear.

He hadn't even did anything and she was already wanting him to slid into her.

"Spike?" His hand had gotten to her mound through the skirt and he slid his fingers under it, bunching it at her waist, so he could play with her clit.

He patted it with his index finger, sending Buffy's body in spasms.

The good kind of spasms.

"Unh!, Spike, please."

Spike rubbed his cheek against her cheek and then he purred.

"No kitten. Daddy knows what you want. I can give you what you want."

Buffy's eyes fluttered open as she thought of what he said. His voice was going to bring her over the edge.

He ran his finger around her clit and then slid his fingers along her pussy before she lifted herself up a little to give him better access to her heat.

"I bet you taste and feel good. I'm going to fuck you slayer and you'll like it. My cock will be driving into you, hitting your walls, and you'll be milking my cock."

Buffy grabbed both her breast with her hands and ran her fingers over her nipples as Spike had done but it was with urgency. She really wanted him inside of her.

"I can feel how ready you are for me. Are you really ready for me, Buffy? I'll find your pussy so hot that you'll need my cool dick to calm you down. I can give it to you. I can give you so much more, if you let me. If you allow your body to have such pleasures. Will you?"

Will she? Oh hell fuck yes she was.

But before she could answer Spike sunk his teeth into her neck as he fingered her to heaven.

And she orgasmed from pleasure and pain and Buffy, the vampire slayer, was out.