Buffy rolled her eyes she was back where she was, she was looking at them again. There they were again. Asmodeus, she was a human woman with wings, the wings were deep blue and see through. Buffy could see all the bones and muscles inside of the wing. Asmodeus was covered in something black that covered her breast but didn't cover her nipples and her arms. It was like a towel was over her body except with holes in them.

"You know someone gets tired of seeing the same person. You need to stop bugging me."

Asmodeus shook her head and floated towards Buffy. She reached down from her height, since she was hovering in the air, and touched Buffy's neck. She hissed and tensed as the pain Asmodeus caused by touching her neck. The bite marks were still sore, and even in dream world.

Sucked for her but was worth it.

Spike just bit her and all she felt was so much pleasure that she couldn't even stop him, she let him continue. Hell he could have killed her and she wouldn't have cared.

"I will stop bugging you when you give us the child. Plus I have called for this private meeting. Lea told you to get her in two days. I want her back as soon as you and William are done with the sexual of lust."

What the heck was sexual of lust?

"Sexual of lust is how you feel about him. I am never wrong when it deals with my power, Buffy. All us Ssheea ask of you right now is to just get pregnant by William. Nothing wrong with that."

Buffy shook her head and stared at Asmodeus. Asmodeus's wing's grew red as her mouth opened and her fangs grew in length.

"How dare you?" Asmodeus snarled and then lounged at Buffy. Buffy jumped back and sent her foot in Asmodeus's chin. Asmodeus screamed, the power of Buffy's kick went through her body and shot to her wings. Asmodeus staggered back and flew a little high into the air. She changed shape in front of Buffy and turned into what Buffy first saw her as.

She had long hair wrapped around her middle, her talons were black and sharp and they were reaching out for Buffy as Asmodeus dived for her.

Buffy moved out of the way as Asmodeus flew right passed her. Asmodeus flew into a wall, the ridge in the wall dung deep in her cheek. She backed from the wall and turn to face Buffy, her skin cheek hanging, until Asmodeus ripped it off and threw it on the ground. It was red and bloodied, sliding across the floor.

"You will pay for that, Buffy." Asmodeus lounged at Buffy again and she flipped back, using her hands and legs to balance her.

She hadn't had a fight like this in a long time. She felt all her slayerness come back to her in tenfold and she stood in defensive stance.

"Asmodeus?" A soft voice was calling Asmodeus's name, Buffy heard it but she wasn't sure if Asmodeus heard her name being called, because she was coming right at her again.

Her talons were out stretched and reaching for her stomach. "I'll spill your guts on the floor and feed." She roared with the word 'feed' and then came at Buffy, she sliced her claws at Buffy while sending in her bony wing.

Buffy was expecting the claws but not the wing, so when she blocked off the claws, by thrusting her arm out and throwing it back at her, the wing's edges stabbed her in her shoulder.

It went through Buffy's shoulder till Buffy pulled out the edge and grabbed her shoulder, wincing in pain.

Since she was wearing her tank she saw how deep the edge went in, it was dripping with her slayer blood but the wound was turning black, decaying black.

"ASMODEUS?" Buffy stepped back as Asmodeus did. A voice was calling her again and they both turned their head to look around for the voice.

"I asked you to call her, not mangle her body. Lea will be upset. Asmodeus let it go." Buffy saw the woman gliding down towards them. She had long white hair with brown and black highlights in them, her hair reached her elbows and was curled heavily around her. Her white robes were long on her arms and were short, stopping at her knees. Her pale white skin was not so pale as a vampires but close.

"She made me mess up my cheek. She denied me. No one denies Ssheea." Asmodeus roared at her words and turned to face Buffy. Her talons were longer now and she was almost about to claw them at Buffy again but she stilled and then she froze as a statue.

The woman that was gliding towards them was now nearly on the ground, her dainty foot was touching the ground before the other. She had her head tilted to the side and was walking. Her hand touched Asmodeus's arm and then she moved her hand down to her hands. She grabbed her fingers between her own and then squeezed and twisted them till they broke. The woman then let Asmodeus's broken fingers go and made her way towards Buffy. Her white robes were flowing behind her, blended in with her skin, she looked naked.

"Who are you? I don't mind fighting all of you, if your just as weak as her." Buffy fixed her stance, her hands on her hips and pointed towards Asmodeus. She was still frozen, her eyes were blue but they were a darker blue as if she was being controlled.

"My name is Laume. Welcome to the Gates Buffy Anne Summers."

Buffy was shocked. As Lea spoke of Laume she thought of Laume as old and wrinkly maybe even bigger than Asmodeus and Satan, but no she looked so young. Young like her.

"Your Laume? I thought you'd be more bigger and old maybe."

Laume laughed and then shook her head. Her lips were a pale pink and her eyes were pinkish red but they way how she was looking, she was looking past her, over her head.

Hello? Buffy wasn't tall.

She came up to Spike's sexy arms.

"You are Buffy are you not? I was thinking more bigger, muscled, taller."

She had her there and wasn't it just awesome that she heard that from someone familiar. Her brain was wrapping around the fact that Laume's head was still on the side and not directly looking at her, before she could think of anything else.

"So your Laume the seer. I thought you be like Drusilla, crazy."

Laume chuckled again and then her head was upright and staring directly at Buffy, in her eyes.

"No. Drusilla is a childe of mine. I didn't make her but I watched over as best as I could. Pauvre fille."

"No, you didn't turn her into a vampire-"

"I didn't say I did. I gave her my power to watch over Earth. If I would have known that all the things that happened to her, happened to her. I wouldn't have gave her the visions."

Buffy nodded her head.

Laume had her again, but wait…

"I thought you could see everything. How did you miss some seer woman turning into a vampire and murdering half of the world?"

"You must understand. I am Seer. I can see whatever comes to me, which is nearly every minute of everyday. Right now, I knew you and Spike would kiss in his motel room, now if you would have just decided to go home after killing The Gentlemen then it would have took a while for me to see, but you still would have turned around and ran to Spike. Drusilla was going to become a nun, knowing that her power was the devil's curse. It wasn't. I gave it to her, my connection to Earth. She is still alive so I can see everything she sees. I send it to her."

Laume walked towards Asmodeus again and touched Asmodeus's arm.

She was still frozen.

"Asmodeus leave us now, please."

Asmodeus shook her head then as if awakening from a dream and winced as her fingers ached with pain, but didn't say a word and flew off. Laume was boss after all.

Laume turned back to stare at Buffy. "I known that Asmodeus was going to attack you after you refusal but thought you would finally give in. You can't kill a God but weaken. That's all there is…" Laume paused and then her arms and hands rose in the air. Her veins were popping out of her arms and were a faint black. Then after a full minute, she dropped her arms and looked at Buffy. "sorry about that. I would get a little bit closer so you could have saw what I just seen but I haven't got a feel of you yet."

All Buffy heard was feel and you. This woman, this seer was gay.

And Buffy didn't go down like that. She liked guys, guys liked; Spike.

"No, feel of you. Since I am blind, I can't see you as I do the visions in my head, but I can see the outline color of you. It's very strange, the outline surrounding you is yellow like Avaritia. But you aren't him. Must be because you are good. Yours is a bright yellow and Avaritia is a dark-"

"Your blind? Don't play with me. I can see you eye color. Usually blind people have pure white eyes. You have greenish-brown eyes.

Laume laughed yet again. Her robes flowed as she took a step towards Buffy.

"No, I am blind. It was for the power. I am Seer so I must see inside not out. Don't let my eyes fool you Buffy. I know you have green eyes. I, may not, be able to see you but I can see you in here." Laume pointed at her temple and then took another step towards Buffy. She was very close to Buffy and she felt oddly comfortable around Laume not as she had around Asmodeus and Satan.

"I'm not a desperate woman, but I beg of you to do this for us."

Buffy shook her head and then crossed her arms over her chest.

"I can't. Spike has no soul. He can't feel anything but the fact he is getting to sleep with a slayer that he wants to kill."

Laume shook her head and a small smile came to her lips, "Your wrong Buffy. Angel told you all the garb. A vampire can love things as easily as humans can lust for things. You are in denial and that's perfectly fine. I already know what's inside my head. I already seen it. Just don't do this to yourself. I heard your entire conversation with Spike in my mind."

Laume paused and then closed her mouth, her eyes turned pure black, black as night as she then opened her mouth to speak.

"I want to be a normal girl. Boyfriend, college, married, kids, live, die, but I can't be any of those things. I can't be a normal girl with a boyfriend because I could get them killed. I can't have kids because I'll risk their lives and mine trying to protect them. And now, me and you are sworn enemies and here we are laying in your bed and talking as friends. We are so close to each other that I feel like we should be…"

Laume was speaking but it wasn't her soft, enticing voice. It was…Buffy's. Laume was speaking like her, exactly like her.

"I know how it is Buffy. I was a normal girl as normal could get. I had a lonely mother who loved me. My mother got pregnant by the Couatl, as Penki says. But I know the truth. She was laying outside praying to Rose, her god, for a baby. Rose wasn't listening, she only cares about herself. So Penki answered the call, and used her precious child to do the honor. Driptane' rose from the sea in front of my mother and she passed out. Woke up three moons later with a big belly. I came from her belly not to long after that, I didn't become Seer till the old one died and at ten I was the new one. So I understand how it was. How it was to give up your life for something that seemed unreal, but I did it. For me and the others that I could save. You can do the same, Buffy."

Buffy closed her eyes and saw pink light surrounding Laume, she opened them back up and blinked. Laume was standing to close for comfort. Buffy could smell her and it was a very nice smelled. She smelled like roses and fruit.

"You don't have to love him. You can do what you want with him, but he was made for you. You were made for him. Isn't that to much to ask. I understand being independent but please just do us this great big favor and I will give you something in return. I don't do this but I will do as I may to convince you."

Buffy placed her hands on her hips and thought. What could Laume give her that she always wanted, not wanted but maybe needed…

Gotcha.

"What could have happened if I wake up and sleep with Spike. Be honest."

Laume placed her hand on her hand and then Buffy watched as her eyes turned for green to blue from green to blue to back to its greenish brown.

"You would have mated with him and not be with child. It doesn't start till Lea combines the Gem of Amara with both of you. It was meant for vampires but since you already have a vampire demon inside of you, it will work."

"Okay, what happens if I don't mate with Spike and or have his child."

Just then a cool breeze flew by her and Satan was standing beside Laume. He was dressed as Spike except with red wings. His wings were clinging to his back and Satan's light red eyes were staring at Buffy.

"Satan, I see you are up. Go find Asmodeus and heal her cheek. No snip or snap. You can argue with her later about her killing your body."

"Yes mother," Satan looked at Buffy one last time before flying off into the air, changing into his harpy form.

"Now back to you, if you didn't. Lea would come back with the gem and leave you to Dewn's chaos."

Dewn? Dewn? Buffy knew that name some where.

Oh shit, that was her Professor that wasn't there last time she was at school.

"Dewn's chaos? What chaos?" Buffy looked at Laume and saw something flash before her eyes.

"I can't tell you that because then it will contribute you to not getting pregnant, it is all I ask. Please just please. If you agree I will show you what will happen to your world if you don't."

It was tempting. Of course Buffy was curious. Laume couldn't tell her but she could show her. What if she was one of those types that couldn't lie so would rather avoid that whole thing and just show you instead. Buffy was cool as ice with that.

"Fine, no funny business."

Laume nodded her head and reached out with her arm to grasp Buffy's hair. The grasp wasn't hard or anything, it was a Laume's fingers in her hair, connecting to her scalp. Buffy looked up at Laume and saw her eyes go a darker shade of brown.

Then it happened.

Buffy saw it all and couldn't believe she saw it. The roads were bloodied, bodies laid spew all across the dirt and gravel. Demons with long necks and long tongue's lapped up the blood where they stood. A tall snake like creature was eating something; drinking it's strong blood deep within her body. The snake demon turned it's body and dropped the body, slithering away to find more food. And Buffy's body laid there dead, her eyes were eaten out and her inwards were coming out of the gaping wet hole in her belly.

Buffy pushed herself away from Laume and fell against the floor. She felt cold shivers go all around her body. She couldn't get that image out of her head.

"W-What was that?"

"Your future. Earth's future. Lamia eat children but her thirst for your blood was because of what you done to her brother. You murdered him with a dainty sword. Word travels fast in the demon word. When she wakes she will come after you, pregnant or not." Laume walked around Buffy to lit a burnt out torch behind her. Laume touched it with her finger, and the torch came to light and burned as it had before.

"Her brother?…" Buffy paused for moment, going through all her memories to see if she could pick up anything that was a big snake, surely she would have seen it.

Then it came to her, she killed two snake demons in her life. One was the mayor and the other was that snake she chopped too bits because he was trying to eat her. Thing was she blew up the mayor.

So it was the other one.

"Why doesn't she come after me now?"

Laume was in the air, putting out the top torches so the rest of the Gods could sleep. Buffy watched with her eyes as Laume floated to each side, putting out the torches, only leaving the bottom floor lit.

"Lamia can take out her eyes, she sleeps. You keep her eyes far away from her, she can't see so stays frozen. We trusted her eyes to her sister Medusa. She has the highest ranks of guards watching over her so she can watch the eyes. Dewn will find away for Lamia to wake up without her eyes and she will kill her sister for him and then she will becoming after you."

Buffy tensed up.

"How do I kill her?"

Laume fluttered to the ground, her robes were now green.

How could they do that?

"We do what we wish. You have to destroy her eyes, by pure fire."

This was it.

If Buffy got pregnant by Spike then maybe she could save her world by saving their's. That was all they were asking, just for a baby, but her baby. Could she give something like that up? Could she just have the kid for nine months and then give it over to them? She shook her head and stood up slowly. To save two worlds so they wouldn't collide she would have too.

"Send me back."

"As you wish, but remember, later on today save Lea. I will send someone to help you."

Buffy nodded her head and opened her mouth to ask who, but she was gone.

`..'

Buffy woke up, sitting upright. She slapped her hands against her head and then looked at her shoulder. The wound was gone, there was no black on her arms and no blood dripping down her arm.

Did everything in that world heal instantly? Or Asmodeus scratching her was just by imagination?

Who knew?

Because Buffy sure didn't.

She looked around her surroundings, trying to find Spike, but since the curtains were drawn closed, the room was too dark to see. She would have to use her senses to locate him. She turned her head slowly, making sure she didn't miss anything.

"Looking for me, love.?" Buffy's head whipped towards the dresser that was on the far side of the room. She saw his outline, sitting on it, his leg dangling as the other was perched on top while he smoked. She saw the smoke and the lit burning red from the cigarette.

"Yes, I just had a dream." She said it without hesitation. She would have been nervous because sworn enemies never said to each other what she was going to say but she had too.

She saw the pain and the blood. She couldn't stop staring at her lifeless eyes. She died once and that was by drowning.

It would be nearly impossible to come back if you had no eyes and you stomach inwards were draped around your body like a scarf.

Nun-uh.

"We need to find Lea so she can do the ritual…" she took a breath before she said anything else. "so you can knock me up." She turned her body to him and looked at him. He got off the dresser and walked towards her, putting out the cigarette and then he placed it in his pocket, sitting down next to Buffy. He turned his upper body just to look at her. His face read, 'Are you serious?'

"Are you serious? You really dead serious. Serious as I'm dead." he pointed towards his heart and then placed his hand on her hip.

"Yes, I talked to Laume. The woman who Lea was talking about at the Bronze. I met her. She showed me what was going to happen to this world. I can't let that happen. I saw…" Buffy couldn't say it. She didn't even want to mention how she looked, laying there dead. No one beside her, she was by herself…alone, dead, hopeless.

Spike rubbed her back and then pulled her closer to him. Her head laid on his shoulder as he smoothed her back.

"I saw it, soon as she touched your head, I saw it. I don' mind 'f you use me. I don' mind 'f your only doin' this because you want to save the world. I enjoy this world, this place. I know 'f their world and our world collides, bloodbath." He shook his head and kissed Buffy on her head.

Buffy comforted herself in the caress he was giving her and sighed. This was going to be hard.

She was going to have to sleep with Spike as soon as they found Lea. Buffy was hoping that she would find Lea a lot sooner.

A lot, a lot sooner.

"Look I won' even touch you till we get her." Spike said with a smirk but what he was thinking in his mind was way different. He wanted to finish what he started. "So how are we goin' to get her?"

Buffy sat up and looked at him. She rubbed her tired eyes and smiled. "Laume said she'd send someone.."

Buffy paused, closing her mouth shut. There was a loud knock on the door. She stood up and walked towards the door, fixing her clothing and then she looked through the little door circle and saw Abby, she was holding something in her hands.

Buffy unlocked the door and cracked it just a little. It was morning and she didn't want to set Spike on fire. Abby stepped inside the tiny crack and Buffy closed the door behind her. Buffy sat down on the bed and looked at the woman called Abby.

She was wearing blue jeans and a long baggy t-shirt, her hair was tied up in a high ponytail. She had a big black duffel bag and a ring on her finger.

"What is that?"

"The ring. The Gem of Amara. I was meant to give this to give this to Spike." Abby threw the ring at Spike. And he caught it with ease, he slid it on his finger and smiled.

He stood up and walked towards the curtain, he ripped them open and leaned his head back to take in the sun. It was just sun, not burning and destroying him but basking him in it's glory.

"I love this. The sun. I missed you."

Spike started making kissy faces towards the sun and then sighed. Buffy was giggling before he realized this was serious.

"Do you feel anything different?"

Spike turned to Buffy and grabbed his duster, putting it on quickly. He grabbed his boots and slid them on, the sun was calling him.

"I feel very different. I can walk around in the sun. 'm human like you except with super duper strength." he quieted and then turned to Buffy. "you think I can fly with this thing on?"

He was just so adorable. His eyes were blue filled with happiness and adoration.

This was the cutest she ever seen him. She felt something tug her heart, like love.

Love she felt for Angel a long time ago and now it was coming back at her. Tenfold because of Spike.

Because…of…Spike.

"Let's go. Laume's watcher is here, waiting at the cemetery. She wants to make this quick. She doesn't like being away from Laume."

Buffy nodded her head and stood up.

"What's in the bag?"

"Clothes for the both of you. Lea specially said she wants you to be changed into more human attire."

Buffy cocked her head at Spike. He was just smiling, standing in the sunlight.

This was going to be a long day for both of them.

And why was she excited that she was going to be sleeping with Spike?

A random case of weird.

`..'

Spike stared at the dark skinned woman in front of him. She was leaned up against a big tree, drenched in shadow. When they walked up closer to her, she stepped off the tree and came just about lil closer to them. She had glowing dark skin, light blue eyes, fair pink lips. Her dark brown hair reached her butt and curled around her leather clad thigh. She had on dark purple leather zip up jacket. It stopped little bit above her breast to show some cleavage. She had two long swords by her sides covered in something that even he couldn't see with his vampire eyes. Her bottoms were dark purple as well, they were way above her knees and her leather leggings started after the shorts ended. Her boots were purple as well. Her hands were wrapped in something as the swords.

Buffy and Abby walked up to the strange woman under the shadow under the tree. Only Spike stood in the sunlight, enjoying the sun on his skin.

Maybe he could get a tan.

Nah, too far.

"Who are you?" Buffy had her hands on her hips. She was wearing plaid pants and a white shirt, regular black shoes. Spike was wearing a purple button up with blue jeans. His hair was slicked back and his duster was left in the motel, for later use.

"I am Felicity. Laume's personal bodyguard you can say. Do they have everything they need?" Felicity walked towards them. Her swords dragging behind her. Her light blue eyes were focused on Spike as his head was looking up at the sun.

"Laume told me exactly where they will be meeting. The entrance. Sonya and Tommy will meet. You.." Felicity pointed at all three of them. "need to meet at the entrance. Just walk a little that way. I cut myself with the blood so you can follow the tracks. I will be killing some minor demons from our world, to attract their attention. The solider boys."

Felicity smiled and tossed her head back to laugh.

"When you get Lea, just keep going. Don't stop running. Don't even stop to fight. Dewn should know that Lea's friends are coming to get her so put her on guard. Be very careful slayer. He's a lot smarter than you think. He even beat me once at sword play."

The look in Felicity's eyes meant that she wasn't playing that she was being serious. Dewn had beat her at something and Felicity wasn't happy about it and probably wanted revenge.

Buffy wanted something to give back to him as well, something harder inside of him that was silver maybe even a wooden stake.

"Abby, you go back to the motel and get all of their things. Spike, Buffy you guys will meet at the crypt where Lea was first summoned. Laume wants all the things done there."

Buffy was agreeing with everything except…

What about her friends? Her watcher.

"What about my friends and my watcher? Shouldn't they know?"

Felicity shook her head, slapping her hand to her head. "Laume doesn't want the past to repeat it's self. Please just do the ritual and then talk to your friends so they can't stop you. It would already be done and I know your anxiousness. I can feel it. Don't worry. With Lea being there, you'll enjoy it.." Felicity snickered and then straighten her face.

"Let's do this thing," said Spike. As the scent of Felicity's blood called him.

Buffy nodded her head and followed him, watching as he walked, staring at his rear.

TBC