"Everyone look at me," Laume hovered over everyone before her as she wore long white robes. Strands of the robe touched the ground as she slowly turned in the air. She then saw her chair and floated towards it, setting herself down into the chair. Seven people stood on the sides of her, still and hard as stone. "we are here for a reason. A reason that can destroy all us. A reason that can put everything that our father worked for on hold."

Fifteen thousands faces look at her as Laume spoke. They knew she was blind so separated their energies so she could see each one of them in her head. They knew what she was going to say but still didn't say anything for fear that the Gods would strike them down were they stand.

"We are people. We are everything. A certain reason that Dewn is putting a stop too. I get that we are afraid, we are afraid that our world is better, that their world is weak and if combined with us, it will be stronger."

The crowd before here whopped and hollered, taking in the excitement that was forming in the air. The building climax.

"But does not get, that world is strong. To strong just like us. Two things that come together that are strong, blow up and make something that no one can control. You can't even grasp it in your hands because it's so strong. Atlas had to carry the world on his shoulders because he thought that he was better than it. We can under estimate them. They can't do the same to us."

She paused again and looked at the tall seven figures on the sides of her and they shook off the stillness and rose their wings into the air. Blue, orange, yellow, light blue, red, green, and violet. The colors became a awkward rainbow.

"We will go into war and weaken his defenses. We will stay strong." Satan roared out and his family beside him did the same.

"We will drink his blood and feed and spill it across the land to warm our children's bellies." Asmodeus roared and her wings flared with the colors of lust and anger.

"We will scream in their ear, pop off their heads and wring their necks." The Leviathan laughed. His voice ran over everyone in the crowd.

"Not yet. We most wait for the child. And when the child comes." Laume's eyes darken. "The games will began."

`..'

Giles couldn't believe this was happening to him and he didn't want to accept it either. His slayer was off being with her mate and having the kid. Most likely Buffy only chose to do so because of the kid saving the demon world and then her grandchild saving her world. It was most difficult because Giles didn't trust Lea or Spike, but if a God from another world had to come to get the help of a master vampire and a slayer; two natural sworn enemies then they needed help. And it wasn't like if Buffy agreed to do it off the bat that she would listen to him; even though she was technically his 'daughter' she was a grown woman. He couldn't do anything about it but research.

He had been researching non-stop since everyone lost their voice and as he scowled at Xander for sleeping on his valuable books yet again with drool spilling from his lips, he yelled and then stopped. Xander awoke with a start and said that he was sorry and almost smiled that he could hear his own voice. Their voices were back and here to stay, but how?

Who did it?

Your own slayer, Rupert. Get it together.

Yea he HAD to get it together. He just never felt this worried. He wasn't sure whether to be happy for his slayer or be pissed off as the other slayer's watcher had done to her 'mate'. He couldn't control Buffy she wasn't the type of slayer that he had heard about or was used too when he hung his friends from back home, he seen their slayers and they were perfect. His slayer was different from the rest, he wasn't sure if his colleagues would give him a pat on the back for dealing with such a slayer or scolding him because he hadn't set his foot down. He tried. Oh he tried. It didn't work.

The shrill ringing of his phone brought Giles to reality and he made a quick swift of it. He answered it on the fifth ring with a groggy 'Hello'.

"Rupert Giles? You called your friend, Alimra, and she contacted me. I am Consavas Lumir. I am a wizard vampire. Alimra requested that I help. Since she is a dear friend I will. You wanted to know about Luxuria and the seven deadly sins is that correct?"

Giles replied back with a yes and thank God and his longtime friend for knowing such people. He'd have to thank her later after she explained to him how was he a wizard vampire.

Because Giles had no clue.

"Well, see the seven deadly sins go back way before the first slayer was called, way before Earth was a place where just humans lived here. Demons were created first because of Lilith. Adam's first wife and wanted to go about and destroy things, she mated with countless mortal men and offered her blood. It's a long line of how she created abominations but it's all the same. Seven people ruled the earth right along with her. They were much more distant. There was Asmodeus, Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan, Beelzebob, Mammon, and Belphegen. Each of them have their followers. Each of them are dressed in their sin in their true colors. The only ones mated out of them is Asmodeus and Satan."

Lust and Wrath, just like a vampire.

"Your telling me that Asmodeus and Satan created vampires, not Lilith?"

Consavas laughed. His laugh was pure and deep and dark. "Asmodeus and Satan created Lilith into what she is. Lilith wanted more than what she was getting. She wanted chaos so one night filled with lust for power and someone to share it with and anger for her being the only one. They came to her in secret."

Giles made his way to his couch and sat down, taking in everything that the man said. This was be great work for his watcher's journal.

"Asmodeus and Satan are a pair. If she's there then Satan is not that far behind, from what Alimra told me it seems that that are making a inference again here. They did once and almost succeeded till the slayer's watcher killed her lover. The watcher died by the slayer's hand and by the grief of that she faded. Faded to dust and hated herself, till she got caught. Caught in some demons, bad evil demons, that were trying to take her to this world called Sextra. This place is far behind; perfect. Only demons and the chosen ones rest and live here. They brought her and sold her off. She getting beat in the process till Satan found her in their scared river, bathing, running from her wounds. It's all muddled from my memory but she serves under Laume now. Protects her from anything. It is said that the seven are connected to Laume and if they are dead than she will die but that is not true. From what I heard from some demons who actually serve under the seven, the slayer and Laume are lovers. Forbidden actually."

Giles took all that was told to him and thought it over.

"Alright, what about Luxuria, what does she have to do about this?"

Convasa grew quiet on the other end before he sighed into the phone, looking through his memory to see if he remember anything about her. "Well if my memory serves me correctly, Luxuria is the represented of Asmodeus. It's Asmodeus in a more controllable form, its mere most hard to explain but yes, Lea as she is better known is a demon god. ALL demons, as myself, worship her. She is one of the only represented that can go to both worlds; yours and her own. I'll look further back into it and get back to you. Goodbye Rupert Giles."

Giles almost clicked off the phone before a alarming question stopped him and Consavas on the phone.

"What was the slayer's name?"

"Felicity."

`…'

"Buffy, you alright?" Spike turned to face Buffy. She had been quiet since they left Felicity behind to lure the soldiers out, something seemed off about her and he wasn't going to question it. He was still shocked that she wanted him to knock her up and he had to be better than anything she ever had. Well just better than Angelus, Spike knew he was quite bigger than Angelus and longer, they had times together and drinking down Lea's blood brought back the memories of that night.

'Oh yeah, I did a couple of Slayers in my time. Don't like to brag. Oh, who am I kidding. I love to brag'

Memories filled his head when he first arrived to Sunnydale with his then dark princess. To think all of all the things that changed from then to now, if someone would have told him that he would have lost Drusilla because his love for the slayer, he saw it now, Lea, one of his closest female friends, coming back to help him get the ring he been looking for, and that he got to fuck the slayer and knock her up. He would have slit their throat and bled them, but now he just wasn't sure.

He didn't believe it himself.

"I'm fine, just a little shook up. That girl back there, Felicity, she seems related to me somehow, related to me like power."

Spike tilted his head at her as they walked. He sensed that too but was too focused on the sun to notice.

"I don't know, maybe I'm losing my mind…wait I hear something, do you hear something?"

Buffy stopped and turned to look around her surroundings. She heard the rustling of the wind and the leaves fluttering and touching the ground. She heard people talking not to far away and loud moaning noises, noises that she really didn't at all mind hearing. Spike heard it too, he scoffed and slapped his forehead then walked off towards the noise, Buffy followed him and then couldn't take her eyes off the sight.

There was a woman and a man, against a catacomb, her legs were wrapped around his waist as he pumped into her. Her back was arched and her nails were digging into his back, leaving blood to drip down his back onto his naked sweaty back.

"Excuse me, who are you?" The man and woman continued not caring that two blondes were staring at them; one with lust in his eyes and the other with curiosity.

"Spike and tis Buffy."

As if they were slapped, they broke apart and fixed their clothing. Buffy then realized they were the one from the Bronze following Lea.

"Sorry, Mistress's blood runs through our veins can't seem to stop touching each other."

That was lust for you.

"Where is the entrance?"

Sonya and Tommy smiled and then they stepped a little closer towards the vampire and the slayer.

"The entrance is under the school but the back door entrance is right over there." Sonya pointed at a plain piece of grass and then when Buffy and Spike said nothing, she walked over to it and picked up a piece of silver that was sticking out of the ground. She pulled it up and then a door was revealed. She jumped down the hole and Tommy called the slayer and vampire to them as he too disappeared down the hole.

"Buffy, before we go down that hole I want to get something out, okay?"

Buffy turned to look at Spike, taking his alabaster skin and the way how the clothes made everything on him seem so tight as if he moved that it would rip and he would appear deliciously naked.

"Yes?" She hoped that he was going to tell her that he couldn't do it.

She knew she wasn't experience with the sex act but was highly hoping that while her and Spike had sex that it would take awhile for her to get pregnant. She was finally going to give back without anyone dying, might as well get some much needed fun out of it.

"After we get Lea and head towards the crypt. We get this over with yeah? I don' want to hurt your feelings, but I can' stay here. I'll do what I have to do and get the hell on. I know how much you despise me, and the fact you have to sleep with me brings upsets in your tummy. I get that. Just I hoped when it happened, that in the moment, you would look at me like as if I matter to you. As if I was worth anything than what my 'family' proclaimed." He hissed out the word family and she knew he was talking about the trio; Darla, Drusilla and Angelus. Better known as A.D.D. "I'll skip town and you'll never see me again." Spike looked up at the sun one last time before making a run and jumping down, leaving Buffy topside, alone.

Buffy bit back tears, she couldn't believe Spike said that. The bond most of wore off or he would have known that she didn't want him to leave, he would have just been another male that left her life, and then she couldn't stop it, but now she would. No matter what it took.

She would convince Spike to stay after they did the ritual and she'll do all in her power as a woman, not a slayer, but a woman to keep her mate happy.

Buffy nodded to no one and jumped in the hall, landing on her feet like a cautious cat and walked into the darkness of the steel underground.

`..'

Laume looked around the people in front of her, they were more demons than people. The war cry battles ranged high in the air and Laume felt her mate, in all her power and glory. She could sense Felicity, slicing her sword against the commandoes, Laume felt her mate, slice and dice the air with her katana. She felt her mate's lust to kill and her lust for her. Laume could feel it all and wondered how in the hell did she get in this mess, it must have been because the god's above them were restless. She understood.

They weren't sure how this slayer/vampire baby was going to work out and neither did Laume. She had an image of the boy when he grew old, he was going to have bleached blonde hair like his dad but like his mother he was going to have light brown streaks going through them. He was going to be a strong young male. Fangs like his father but human face like his mother. A mixture of blue and green, making a teal eye color. His pale skin and added asset was going to make the ladies love him and the men hate him.

"Mother, what are we going to do?" Lucifer appeared before Laume and kneeled before her. He was on his knees, his head bent low, waiting for mother to speak.

"Me Childe, everything is going to be okay. I see the future and I quite like it, just make sure that everything is ready for the war. Dewn wants this battle we must give it to him. "

Laume stood up from her chair and looked at all the faces that gleamed at her.

"We will have our war. Our roars and shouts and cries will deafen his ears and his mother will feel sick for having him. All of my children are here with me to show that we aren't afraid. That Dewn is just a nosy human who got caught in some magic." Laume spit on the ground and felt her children's power course through her body, fueling her.

"We are everything in this world. We will show who is boss to this human. We will rape across his land with pounds of our claws in his flesh, to everyone he knows is dead and gone, faded."

The seven looked at Laume as she spoke. Beelzebob leaned his head forehead and whispered to her, "Mother are you okay?"

Laume looked back at him. "I am just tired. Very tired. I am going to rest. When I wake, please let me talk to you guys alone."

The seven nodded their heads and faced forward, awaiting the pregnancy of the slayer and the destruction of Dewn and his mates.

`..'

Buffy flung herself on top of Spike as the standing solider boys kept shooting bullets and other types at them. She straddled his lap as she looked at his body for wounds. He had a big red bruise on his left cheek and a cut on his arm. She looked at him with a new look to her eyes. She hoped that he wasn't to badly bruised, it seems as soon as they walked down the hallway following Sonya and Tommy, the left over solider boys were waiting for them. Weapons and things in their hands.

"Slayer, 'M fine. Get off me. You on top does wicked things to me." Spike sat up on his elbows and looked at Buffy. Her breast were going up and down as she breathe, they had ran down a hallway as the commandoes shot at them.

"Whatever Spike." Buffy said it to sound annoyed but she was far from it. After all what Laume said she started to look at Spike with in a new light.

She saw him more than her enemy, then a Master Vampire that was trying to kill her, more than his sexual innuendoes, more than anything that was Spike, she saw it all and accepted it.

Was this love?

Buffy stood up to help him up, dusting herself and inspecting the area they were in. It was a long ass hallway and all she saw was cells. She left Spike where he was and walked down the hallway, looking left and right at the demons in the cage. Most were on the floor from exhaustion and the rest were up, their faces against the glass to see. Buffy continued to walk down the hall, something in her told her that Lea was near. Maybe it was Lea's blood in her system or the fact that this seemed to be a holding area for all the demons that the commandoes caught, she knew that Lea was there. She smiled when she found Lea. She was standing in her cell, her head tilted to the side, staring at the glass with rose-colored eyes that suddenly faded to hazel when Buffy was standing in front of her.

Lea had on dark purple robes, that was heavy with silk, her eyes were sunken in as a zombie and her body looked skinnier and weaker than last time Buffy saw her.

She looked dead.

"Are you feeding?"

Lea raised her eyebrow and shook her head no. She hadn't fed since last night but it was cut short when she smelled Spike coming closer.

"Lea, you think you can make it 'f we run?" Spike was beside Buffy and he was in demon visage, wondering how the hell he was supposed to open this.

"Yes, step back, please." Buffy and Spike stepped back as told and watched as Lea changed, her fire wasn't as bright as before but it was enough. Her flaming blue tail, whipped at the glass with a quick slash and the glass crumbled. Lea changed back into her human form and fell, Spike caught her with in his arms and picked her up, carrying her like a feeding baby. Her arm wrapped around his neck.

"Buffy, what are you doing?" Buffy turned to see Riley. He was in military uniform and had a gun in his hands, pointing it at them. She cracked her neck and looked at him.

"I'm saving a friend and you?"

Riley stepped a little closer, the demons in their caged yowled and hissed as he passed. "Wondering what the hell you were doing here. That demon in your friend's hand is not a woman, but a demon. They are evil and she can kill you. You don't go after a demon her size." He paused and looked at Buffy. At her golden hair and her green eyes and her white tank and her plaid pants. She looked hot. But he shook his mind mentally and looked at her and her male friend. Riley held on to the trigger, if that demon jumped Buffy he was going to shoot. "No weapons. No backup. You don't go after a demon that size by yourself."

Buffy chuckled and then laughed. Spike started laughing as well. This brown-haired guy was funny.

"You don' know my girl then Captain Cardboard." Spike looked down at Lea, her eyes were open and her eyes were turning black. "Are you hungry?"

He tilted his head to the side and then Lea lounged at his neck. She drunk deep and long, Spike grew an erection as Lea fed from him. A thought of it being Buffy not Lea.

"See you got her feeding on a vampire. IS that why you want her?" So she likes vampire blood, must be why she didn't touch the human blood, thought Riley. He walked closer towards them, only four cells on each side was in between them.

"I do Riley. I'm the Slayer….Slay-er. Chosen one? She who hangs out a lot in cemeteries…? 'In every genera-' You know. I really don't feel like doing the routine. Ask around. Look it up: 'Slayer comma The'. I am who I am Riley Finn, if that's your real name. You see these demons in these cages. No matter how hard you try, they'll keep coming after you till all of you are dead. I make an exception because I am apart of them. You can keep dreaming Riley about us, about a perfect relationship. It won't happen. You risk your life for something that's going to bite your ass in the end. I swear it. I make an exception, I risk my life because I save others."

Riley put his weapon down and continued to look at the blonde vampire and the fire woman demon. He was sucking blood from her neck now and her eyes were trained on him, the entire time.

"I save others too. I put my life at risk."

Buffy threw her head back and laughed. "Alright Finn, if you can beat my ass, then I'll leave you here with them behind me. Spike, Lea, stay out of this one. I got him. I want you to watch."

Lea was smiling, and standing beside Buffy, her eyes were filled with color and her smile brought happiness to Buffy and Spike, without even realizing it.

"Do you want some blood for the battle, Buffy?"

Buffy shook her head no and then stepped towards Riley. He threw his gun down and took off his jacket.

You want me to battle you, you fucking bitch. I'll tear you apart.

Whoa, what?

Before Riley could figure out why the hell did he just call Buffy a bitch, she came at him with her fist, it caught him in his right jaw and he stepped back, holding himself up by the wall. He rubbed his now bruising cheek and then rushed at Buffy. She knew he was going to do that so flipped into the air, over his head and caught him in his back with her foot. Riley fell on his face, in front of Lea's foot. He looked up at her, his eyes instantly looking up her skirt. He saw her hairless pussy and he instantly grew an erection.

"Buffy, seems your human lover wants a piece of me now. Can I touch him?"

"No, he's mine. Isn't that what you wanted Riley?" Buffy came towards Riley but his reflexes were to fast for her, for that quick second, he pushed Lea out of the way and then pulled a stake out of his pants secret compartment and hit Spike dead in his chest.

`..'

"Do you smell that? I smell it. Her arousal for Spike. I can smell it all. I can smell how wet and ready she is for him. I can smell how hot he is for her."

Asmodeus was naked before Laume as every one else was naked before their 'mother'.

Satan eye's were red with fury and lust, his erection was sticking out as the rest of the men were. They were staring at Asmodeus as she touched herself, her hands going over her nipples, pulling on them and kneading them all in her hand. Her arousal was nearly dripping down her leg, this was Amodeus's lust.

If she conjured it upon anyone, the person would be filled with so much lust that they wouldn't be able to control themselves and if it was mixed with his wrath, then it was on and popping, as the humans said it.

Laume closed her blind eyes and saw the vision before her. It was Buffy on the bed with Spike between her legs and he was gazing down at her naked as she looked at him, his fingers were rubbing her clit as his dick pierced and ruined her sex, and with all that going on, he never left his eyes off her.

Laume pulled back from the vision, she'd watch the rest later. She had more matters to attend too and take care of.

"We are all here. I don't know what's going to happen. Seems my headaches and pains are getting worse lately. This body is about ready to pass as well as yours. I called this family meeting so we can put our essences together in the event that I am killed, somehow, and all of you are returned and destroyed in your urns that we can still come back."

The seven nodded their heads and licked their teeth, the leviathan was laying down in his true form. He was the only one that could slither around in his true form in the Gates and no one gave him any lip, except for Mammon but he could just rip him apart and watch his essence come back to life in the same body, good as new.

"Alright, let's do it then. Eyes closed. Asmodeus turn your essence all the way up. Since Luxuria is out, I don't want her passing out. I want her up to her full strength for the ritual."

Asmodeus nodded her head and then smirked. Her harpy skin ripped from her body as she grew taller and bigger in length, her tail grew longer and wider as she stood, her arms bulkier and blacker, her body fading and falling away, her arms were huge wings now and her head was stretched out with a gaping wide hole for a mouth. Her eyes were oval shaped and stretched like her mouth, forming big pools of dark black blue ocean. Her hind legs were muscled and was covered in blue and black fur. Her teeth hung outside her mouth as she closed it shut, walking towards Laume, her tail whipping about behind her. She snuggled up to Laume and then bit her on her arm. Then the rest came forward, turning into half of their true demons, ripping at Laume's skin, her eyes turned from all their colors, blue, yellow, light blue, green, red, orange, and violet. They continued to feed on her body, as her blood slipped into their mouths and filled their empty bellies hole.

Asmodeus threw her head back and said, with complete animal in her voice. "It's all about the blood, children, all about the blood." She bent her head back to feed at the lifeless body before her.

That was once Laume. Her essence flowing into all of them.

`..'

Oh no!, Buffy thought as she saw the stake in Riley's hand go deep in Spike's heart. She ran to Spike and threw Riley off of Spike, her fists and kicks meeting his body as she pushed. She jumped into the air and sent her heel into his chin, reeling his head back.

Completely forgetting the ring that Spike was wearing, she went all out. Slamming Riley, as if he was a coconut that wouldn't open, around the hallway. Riley blocked a kick and pushed her foot, Buffy steadied herself and sent a power kick to his face, hitting him in the nose. Blood trickled down his nose.

"Why are you even caring that I killed a vampire for you?" Riley wiped the blood from his mouth and nose and spit the remaining blood onto the floor.

"He isn't just some regular vampire." Buffy grabbed Riley by his collar and slapped him across the face, sending him back into Lea's cell. "He's more than that. He's a vampire, so what. Your human and here you are holding them all up at the zoo." She walked into the cell, her hands making a grabbed for his legs, he sent his leg out to whack her in the face, she blocked it off and threw his leg back at him. His head fell back and he landed on the floor with a kerthunk, she grabbed him by his ankles and dragged him out side, hovering over him. "He's a vampire, so what. I like him is that what you want to know. I need a little monster in my man." A smirk came to Buffy's face and confidence she never felt she had came to her tenfold, boldness. She bent lower to his head and whispered into his ear with a slow luring breath. "You just don't cut out for the job. Think about it, Riley, you seem like the type of guy to just make love, no real action and it's fun for awhile if your fifty." She sneered. "You wouldn't be able to handle me. I got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I'll pop you like warm champagne and you'll beg me just to hurt you a little bit more. But you know why I don't? Cuz' you can't hang."

Buffy stepped back from the badly beaten Riley and turned around not suspecting that Spike would be still standing there with a stake in his chest, smirking at her. Lea was laughing, her arms were wrapped around her sides.

"Your not dust?" Buffy came towards Spike and pulled the stake out of Spike's chest, tossing it to the side, hitting Riley on the head with it.

"Pet?"

"Hmmm." Buffy ran her hands all over the hole where the stake once was, there was a hole in his shirt but the hole in his chest was gone. It had completely closed when she pulled the stake out.

"You do know I have that thing right?" Spike looked down at Buffy and hoped she understood what he meant, he didn't feel like mentioning it out loud to solider boy.

"Oh yeah! My bad. Passed my mind."

"We know, lets get out of here." Lea dusted her robes off and then looked at all the hungry demons in the cells. "Would you care if I released the demons from the cells to feed?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm, still a good slayer, Felicity learned it's your ass or their's." Lea pointed at Riley and then spit on him, it landed on his face with a splat and dripped down his forehead to his mouth. He wiped his hand away.

"Fine." Lea opened her mouth to scream and the glass burst. The scream was silent but it must have been high pitched because it broke all the glasses.

As Riley stood up to look at his surroundings and the demons that were coming toward him.

"Babies, weaken him enough to hurt him not kill him." Lea chuckled and then turned around leaving the hallway, Spike and Buffy followed.