Author's Chapter Notes:
First off, THANK YOU so much for all the positive reviews! They mean so much, more then you can imagine. I forgot to mention this in the first chapter and its been bugging me since. I want everyone to know that the banner was made by me, the first 2 chapters were written by me and betaed by dragonflylady77 and the last chapter (the best chapter EVER) was written by dragonflylady77 with guidance from me. This fic also started off as a one shot, but SOMEONE convinced me that Spike should have some pay back ;)

So, sit back, enjoy and I hope you like!!

And remember, Miss dragonflylady77 is made of TOTAL AWESOME!
“Andrew, what the hell is the meaning of this?” Buffy yelled, slamming a Playgirl magazine on the coffee table. Andrew jumped back in his chair, startled and dropped his foot that he was just attending to on the floor. His black leather shoe landed with a soft thud, laces undone.

“Ok. Wow,” Andrew leaned forward, getting a better look. “Ok, I knew he was back, ok, but I never thought he would do something like this,” Andrew exclaimed, gesturing to the magazine.

“You KNEW??” Buffy screeched. “Why didn’t you tell me?”
Andrew cringed back into the hard-backed lounge chair.
“Because he asked me not to?” Andrew answered uncertainly, squeezing his eyes shut. He was sure he was going to cop a blow to the head or something. When nothing happened, he hesitantly opened his eyes to assess the situation. Buffy had crumpled onto the large overstuffed sofa, clutching one of the matching gold patterned cushions to her chest with tears falling down her cheeks.

“Buffy?” Andrew prodded uncertainly. She didn’t answer, instead, picked up the magazine and ran her finger over Spike’s face. Andrew knew he was one of the few people who had been with her in the time after everyone thought Spike had died in Sunnydale, saving the world. He knew how much pain she had suffered and had watched her down spiral into her own pit of despair, where the only thing holding her together was training all the new Slayers. She was just starting to bring herself out of it when Andrew found out Spike was alive. After Spike begged him not to tell her he was still alive, he decided to keep his word. But now, seeing Buffy falling apart right in front of him once again, he was starting to regret the decision.
“Buffy. Talk to me,” Andrew coached, getting up and sitting beside her.

“I thought he was gone, Andrew…gone forever.” Suddenly Buffy clapped her hands over her mouth. “Oh god, my magazine shoot, do you think…”

“Yeah, he saw it.” Andrew hesitated. “Angel too.”

“Oh god…” Buffy buried her face in her hands. “What the hell was I thinking??”

“If I recall, you weren’t thinking much at all at the time.”

Buffy groaned and reached forward, grasping the magazine. “He still looks exactly the same, ya know. With those deep blue eyes and that perfectly bleached blonde hair.” Buffy sighed.

“So…” Andrew drew out, not really sure how to ask his question. “How exactly did you find this? I mean, you’re not one to be going out and buying Playgirl. Especially the,” Andrew nodded his head to the magazine, “Special on look-a-like celebrities edition.”

“Funny you should ask actually…” Buffy stalled, looking suddenly embarrassed. “It’s not like I went looking for it or anything.”

“Buffy.”

“Oh alright,” Buffy huffed, “I found it in one of the girls’ rooms, ok?”

Andrew raised his eyebrows.

“She left it under her pillow and it was sticking out. I was curious to see what it was so I pulled it out and had a flick though.” Buffy groaned. “Oh, the odds of me finding this, here, now.”

“So,” Andrew asked, rising and walking towards the door. “What’cha going to do about it?”

Buffy grinned and kept her eyes fixed on the vampire who was posing seductively on the page with nothing but a pair of his favourite pants on.

“What else, other than a little surprise party for him?”

“You mean?”

“Yes. It’s time that I returned to L.A.”

Andrew watched, wide eyed as Buffy got up and brushed past him, leaving with more bounce in her step then he had seen in a very long time.

“Good luck Spike, something tells me you’re going to need it,” Andrew muttered, turning and walking off to the bathroom, kicking off his shoes along the way.


Chapter End Notes:
Thoughts?