Author's Chapter Notes:
I take NO credit for this chapter at all. All comments are for my beautiful girl Lauriel. She is the master of this chapter. Please let her know how wonderful it is and tell her to WRITE MORE!!

So, without further ado...
Spike was lazily stroking himself in the shower, one hand braced against the tiles on the wall when he heard knocking on the front door of his basement flat.

He tried to ignore it but whoever was out there in the hallway showed no signs of leaving and kept pounding at his door.
Muttering under his breath about rude people interrupting a nice wank, Spike shut the water off and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his hips as he strode to the door and flung it open.

"WHAT?”

His eyes widened as they set on the person who had been doing the knocking; the shock evident on his face.

Buffy opened her mouth to say something witty but the sight of his naked chest had the words die on her tongue.

She found herself staring at the drops of water still rolling down the hard planes of his abs and she licked her lips absently before looking up into his eyes.

"Buffy...” he whispered, letting out a breath he had neither needed nor noticed he was holding.

Hearing her name escape his lips shook Buffy out of her daze. She dropped her bag on the floor and launched herself at Spike, attacking his lips with her own.

After a second to get over the shock of finding the woman of his dreams at his doorstep, at the exact same moment he’d been fantasizing about her in the shower, Spike wrapped his arms around Buffy and lifted her up as he stumbled backwards into his flat. Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist and tightened her arms around his neck as she rained kisses on his face.

“Oh my god, Spike, I missed you so much!" Buffy’s pained voice reached his ears and he tightened his hold on her body as he walked them over to the couch.

Their lips fused again as he sat on the couch with Buffy straddling his thighs. The kiss grew in intensity, their tongues dueling with a passion born of grief and desperation. Buffy ran her hands down his back and up his arms before settling her hands on his shoulder and pushing back to look into his eyes.
Spike grabbed Buffy’s hips with both hands and ground her pelvis onto his erection, making them both shudder with desire.

“God, Buffy!”

Spike’s left hand slid under the skirt of her dress and up her inner thigh. His thumb found her clit and rubbed it gently through the lace of her panties.

Buffy moaned and pressed herself against his hand, leaning in for another passionate kiss that left her breathless. She reached between them and pulled at the towel that was still wrapped around Spike’s waist. She let out a frustrated whimper when she realized that she’d have to get off Spike’s lap to get the towel off him.

“Need you now,” she grunted at she lifted herself on her knees and yanked at the towel with one hand, using her other hand to balance herself on the back of the couch.

Spike’s brain was still processing the fact that Buffy was in his arms and all over him but his body was reacting instinctively to the horny woman straddling him. His hips lifted off the couch to help Buffy in her endeavour while his hands pulled up her skirt around her hips and ripped her panties off her body in one smooth move. After throwing the towel off to the side, Buffy grabbed Spike’s cock with one hand and sank on his length with a moan of delight.

“Honey, I’m home,” she whispered in his ear as she held him tightly to her chest and started rolling her hips.

Spike let out a chuckle that quickly turned into a low moan as Buffy picked up the pace.

He twisted a hand in her hair while the other went to her hip and pulled her face to his for a kiss.

Buffy melted again Spike’s chest and let him take over setting the rhythm of their lovemaking.

The only sounds in the room the dual moaning and slaps of flesh as their bodies met with increasing speed. Buffy could feel her orgasm build inside her and broke the kiss to bury her face in the crook of Spike’s neck, his short breaths matching hers.

Buffy arched her back and screamed when she felt her orgasm hit and only Spike’s hands on her hips prevented her from falling backwards onto the shabby carpet covering the floor. Spike drove his cock into her one last time before emptying himself deep inside his Slayer with a shout of her name.

Spike pulled out of her and lay down on his back on the couch, smiling at an equally smiling, slightly ruffled but still fully clothed Buffy on top on him.

She looked stunning in her black dress and he wondered if she was wearing that black lace teddy underneath it.

“Ya know, saw your photo in a magazine, Slayer.” Spike drawled lazily, running his hand down the length of her arm. “Gotta hand it to you, you know how to get a bloke’s attention.”

Buffy blushed and gave a little smile, glancing up at him.

“And I saw yours. Why did you…”

“Well, what can I say, a vampire has to make a living and earn some money, ya know. Didn’t think anyone would mind, the photographer certainly didn’t,” Spike replied with a smirk.

Buffy smiled back at him and let her fingers draw patterns on his naked chest as she gathered her resolve. He hadn’t believed her back in the Hellmouth and she needed him to believe her now, if this thing between them was to go anywhere.

“I meant it, you know. What I said before you…” Buffy started in a soft voice.

“I know.” Spike whispered back. “I know.” Buffy lowered her head onto Spike’s chest, inhaling his smell and closed her eyes. A heavy weight had been lifted tonight for the both of them and big changes were on the way. Sighing happily, Spike gathered Buffy close, knowing that at long last his Slayer had come back to him.


Chapter End Notes:
So, what did you think? Please comment, it will make out day!