[Reviews - 35] LikedPrinter
Summary: Co-written with dragonflylady77.

Spike finds an unexpected surprise one day from Buffy so he decides....well, you should read and find out ;)
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: General NC-17 Fics, Porn with Plot Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3016 Read: 9671
Published: 10/10/2010 Updated: 11/11/2010

1. The Magazine Photoshoot by burnkitty [Reviews - 11] Liked (713 words)
Right, please PLEASE remember that this is a co-written story. I couldn't of done it without dragonflylady77. The idea of this fic originated from sxymami0909. Enjoy!

On a personal note, I would like to say that my extended absence was due to RL issues. I want to thank my muse, co-writer and best friend Lauriel for helping me though this hard time and helping me back to something I thought I had lost forever - writing. Luv u baby! *mwah*

2. Spike's Revenge by burnkitty [Reviews - 9] Liked (648 words)
First off, THANK YOU so much for all the positive reviews! They mean so much, more then you can imagine. I forgot to mention this in the first chapter and its been bugging me since. I want everyone to know that the banner was made by me, the first 2 chapters were written by me and betaed by dragonflylady77 and the last chapter (the best chapter EVER) was written by dragonflylady77 with guidance from me. This fic also started off as a one shot, but SOMEONE convinced me that Spike should have some pay back ;)

So, sit back, enjoy and I hope you like!!

And remember, Miss dragonflylady77 is made of TOTAL AWESOME!

3. The Reunion part 1 by burnkitty [Reviews - 8] Liked (612 words)
I decided to split this last chapter into two parts, just because I am mean that way. Thanks again to dragonflylady77 for being there for me always and making this fic possible! I love you girl!! So, this chapter is a little short and the lead up to the best part of the whole story!

Sorry it has been so long between posts, lets just say RL has been busy and leave it at that. A quick shout out to all who have posted reviews, you guys rock! So, please enjoy and comment.

4. The Reunion part 2 by burnkitty [Reviews - 7] Liked (1043 words)
I take NO credit for this chapter at all. All comments are for my beautiful girl Lauriel. She is the master of this chapter. Please let her know how wonderful it is and tell her to WRITE MORE!!

So, without further ado...