Author's Chapter Notes:
I had wrote this chapter to explain Angelus's actions, and I changed his history a bit to fit my fic. I see Angelus as a demon, I haven't decided yet if he is capable of loving Buffy but he cares about her. My Angelus is vicious and cruel, but he can be very gentle to his Buffy. I don't like fluffy Angelus (this will probably suit Spike) so… Not a pleasant chapter.

Thanks again for Sigma, for beta this fic for me:-))

thank you all for the reviews and I promise it will be Spuffy ( I know some of you maybe saw it before as b/aus but this will be spuffy!!!!!
Dawn gulped, afraid that the vampire would kill her. She considering trying talk her way out, but by the look on the vampire's face, she knew that it would be useless.

"Where do you think you're going?" he demanded, very possessively.

Dawn tried her best not to anger him further "I...I just thought that I could help Buffy."

"That so?"

"Y-yes." She mumbled.

He let go of her arm and relaxed," After all you heard about Angelus running loose, you're still gonna act like a little brat? Do you think that Buffy will enjoy this?"

"No, she won't." A voice came from behind them and they turned to see a very pissed-off Slayer. "What did you think you were doing?"

Dawn frowned angrily," I was only trying to help you. I can take care of myself, Buffy. I'm not afraid of Angelus!"

"You should be. If you heard about half the things he's done...you would be very afraid. And speaking of taking care of yourself, do I need to remind you of Halloween? Remember? You let a vampire kiss you. Or the wish you made to a vengeance demon? Or the stolen items? Do you want me to go on? Because I can."

Dawn bit her lower lip, trying her best not to cry in front of her sister.

Spike sighed. He'd tried to be gentle with her, although when he'd wanted to rip her heart out when he saw how stupid she was being. "Nibblet...we're talking about Angelus here. He's not just a vampire; he's a MASTER vampire. We're only trying to look after you."

As Buffy saw the look Dawn was giving Spike, she decide Dawn needed the truth about Angelus. She was a Summers girl, which meant she was rude, stubborn, and very independent, just like Buffy. She sighed. Pep talks weren't the answer this time. Calling on the few psychology class she'd taken on the university, she began, "Dawn, I'm sorry, I was wrong. Of course you can help us. But before you do, I want to tell you a few things about Angelus."

Dawn and Spike looked at her, almost unbelieving. Spike couldn't believe she'd be so stupid; Dawn couldn't believe she was getting a break.

"You see," Buffy continued, praying for the courage to tell her sister everything, "Angelus is a very vicious creature. Take, for example, Drusilla. Before he turned her, he tortured her and killed her family."

Dawn shivered slightly "I know that, Buffy. Giles told us."

"Yes, but what very few know if what actually happened...you should know if you still think that you can help us".

*Bloody hell,* Spike thought,*is she really going to tell what happened?* The incredible cruelty of his Sire wasn't exactly a story even he'd tell a 15-year-old.

"Dawn, do you want to hear?" Buffy asked again, trying to give her a way out.

"Yes" Dawn blurted out.

Buffy sighed heavily and began, "Angelus loves using mind games on his victims, especially young and innocent girls like Drusilla.

"She had a puppy she adored. Angel once told me that she'd foreseen her friendless future, and tried to avoid it by persuading her father to buy the puppy. She loved him very much and took care of him; he was like her best friend. She used to cuddle him to her as she slept, pretending he was her child.

"One morning, she woke up to find only blood on her bed. Angelus had cut the puppy's throat and left it on the window, posed in a hideous manner. But, the puppy was only the first to go. One by one, Angelus killed her family and the few friends she had, leaving the bodies for her to find.

"Eventually, she fled to a convent, but Angelus followed her. The day she was to become a nun, he appeared, killing all her friends and fellow nuns. When only Drusilla was left, he dragged her to the alter, where he tortured her for hours...raping her again and again. Her mind, already cracked, broke completely. As she lay there, covered in her own blood, he turned her. Do you want me to continue?"

Dawn was crying opening, now. What her sister had told her...she could barely imagine it. She'd been so stupid! Trying to prove something, she'd put her life...her mind into incredible danger. As she looked through tear-filled eyes at her sister, she suddenly realized what made Slayers special. It wasn't just their superpowers; it was their minds that were amazing. To know that things like that could happen to them...and to keep fighting...that was what made a Slayer. As Dawn turned to go back inside, she managed to gasp, "I'm so sorry."

Only after Dawn had disappeared into the house did Buffy allow herself to crumble falling to the ground, sobbing. Spike held her against him as she shook, "What have I done? She'll probably have nightmares about this. I just wanted her to understand who Angelus is...she'll hate me for it...she will."

"Shh, luv. She won't hate you. Buffy, look at me, luv...no, don't cry, please. You did the right thing. You did. I know that it was painful seeing her cry...nearly ripped my bloody heart out...but she needed to know. You won't always be there to protect her, so she needed to understand. She's safe now." He assured her, as he turned her face toward his. As their eyes met, their faces came closer and their lips touched, their gentle caress becoming more passionate.

Their lips separated, and Buffy leaned into his cool embrace and whispered, "Stay with me"

"Always, luv." he mumbled, his pale fingers running through her short, blond hair.

In the shadows, someone watched. A very dark creature, holding a promise of torture and death to those who dare to challenge him, watched.

Angelus growled silently. No one could hear him, not even his traitor Childe, but they would. No one took what his, and she was his! Every inch of her body was his! He had great plans for his Buffy...his eternal mate...and sharing wasn't included. He had to wait for the right time, couldn't lose his patience now...soon Buffy would be his for all eternity!

As the night came, he watched the two lovers go inside the house, holding each other. He wanted to rip her from the arms of his Childe and claim her as his again. No...he must wait. Patience is what made a vampire a true Master. "Soon enough she will realize who she belongs to...and this time, she'll stay forever."


Chapter End Notes:
Ok' not so much a nice tale here but at least there's Spuffy at the end ...