Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer The song Virgin Killer/ Scorpions (although I might have changed the line order!)

Feedback yes please, as always I AM ACHING FOR SOME…
Just to clarify some things: I am also a B/Aus fan and I published this fic under B/Aus but this will be Spuffy eventually I will try to be less graphic with the B/Aus parts but personally I don't mind our Buffy with the two vamps...

Thank you to all of thoes who review it...


Beta by Sigma

Chapter 5

Angelus entered the dark alley and seemed to disappear into the shadows as he followed the dim path that was visible only when one had business there. Finding the invisible door, he opened it quickly and entered into a large hall that used to be a hang out place for demons and sort.

"You're here." A voice greeted him.

Angelus smirked and approached carefully. Knowing Ian, he was suspicious and cautious. "Did you do as I asked?"

Ian was a vampire who looked to be in his thirties. His hair was like brown honey and his eyes were a deep brown. Smiling wickedly, he considered his answer for a minute. "I did, Angelus, but if you ask me..."

"I didn't." Angelus interrupted coldly, "Just get the little sister ready on time. Don't disappoint me on this one, Ian."

Ian hesitated for a second. Angering Angelus was a very bad idea, but so was keeping information from him. "There's something you should know though...there was...talk about you and the Slayer...about a master vampire mating himself with a killer of our kind."

Angelus looked at Ian and slowly, anger clouding his features, stalked over to him. "What…did…you…say?"

"The…the people…the tribes are talking about you and the Slayer, they aren't too pleased about it. The Bardoni tribe is becoming quite a threat to us."

Angelus considered his words, "Are you saying that they question my leadership? Be careful with your answers boy or it will be the last of you."

"Yes, apparently they are looking for a war. They challenge you, Master Angelus. Maybe you should leave the Slayer…" He never finished the sentence. Angelus moved unnaturally fast, leaped on him in full game face. Growling, he struck Ian in the face, knocking him to the floor where he grabbed Ian's neck and began to feed. But, he didn't take enough to kill, instead he began to break Ian's fingers, listening as screams echoed in the empty room.

Cry like you feel,

Try like you feel, feel it..!

Try to escape,

Cry to escape, escape it..!

"If…anyone…ever…says…anything…like…that…again…he will stay ALIVE TO BE TORTURED FOR ETERNITY!" Angelus screamed, crazed and full of anger. "The Slayer happens to be my business ! She bares my mark and will be my consort. Spread the news in Hespirya, if anyone tries to challenge me again. Buffy is coming with me, to rule by my side...disrespecting her is disrespecting me! Got it?" He swung the struggling vampire against a wall, the ivory walls running with blood.

Ian, his face ruined beyond recognition, managed to whimper a faint agreement,"Y-yes-s, Master Angelus…"

"Good then..." Angelus smiled coldly as he smoothed Ian's clothes, deceptively like a gentleman. "Just get her sister ready on time for my plans. I am going to the Bronze to watch what my little wife is doing this days." I should watch my bitch very carefully , he reminded himself.

It's so hard to run away

He's a virgin killer

Spinning on his heel, he walked through the invisible door and headed back to his new apartment. To avoid being traced to his old hideaways, he had moved to a nice section of town into a very nice apartment. A penthouse, in fact.

He worked for another two hours, going over his bank accounts, contacting businessmen he worked with.

What most other vampires failed to understand was that they needed to get prestige and power to human way as well as the vampire way, if they were to be really successful. Angelus had wisely built his fortune through centuries, and, by now, he had enough money to buy entire countries. Angel had never used this money, thinking it was somehow tainted, so Angelus had made quite a tidy sum in investments over the years. However, he had to work hard to get the rest of his affairs in order, including taking control of his affairs in his other world, Hespirya .

He sighed heavily. It was hard work to claim what was his...including his mate. He planned on going to see her tonight, although he wouldn't let her see him. Dressing in tight leather pants that showed every beautifully kept muscle and curve of his gorgeous body, he then put on a white silk shirt with the three top buttons open to display his broad chest.

He smiled as he smoothed his pants. Finally, he was once again dressed to kill.

No, no, no, can't you see?

No, no, no, can't you see?

You're a demon's, you're a demon's,

You're a demon's desire!

Going into the dark night, he seemed to become one with the shadows as he walked toward the Bronze. He spotted two appetizing-looking teenagers and had himself a bite to eat. They almost reminded him of Dawn...Dawn, fits in my plan perfectly. Sweet little Dawn...

He took his time meandering through the streets of Sunnydale, thinking over the last few days. He had managed to kill Angel in Hespirya along with their Slayer. Their world wasn't protected anymore. Now, all he had to do was bring his Buffy there and everything will be perfect.

Death on the screen,

Well, you can't find new ways

But he's a virgin killer

Try to get away from that,

Cos he's a virgin killer

You're a demon's desire!


Chapter End Notes:
I would love to hear your thoughts...