[Reviews - 49] LikedPrinter
Summary: Summary: rewrite of end of Season 6 /Season 7 and goes seriously AU. Buffy battles her feelings for Spike. A new arrival in Sunnyhell complicates her life as well as simplifies it…
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No
Word count: 80571 Read: 14410
Published: 10/15/2010 Updated: 06/24/2012

1. Chapter 1 - New In Town by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 3] Liked (2505 words)
Setting: rewrite of end of Season 6 /Season 7 and goes seriously AU. Spike does not get his soul. Having a soul is highly overrated in my eyes. He did leave Sunnydale for Africa to get his chip removed instead, though. Therefore he doesn’t go through the whole “hearing-voices-must-be-crazy” period. Tara is alive, I liked her too much, so let’s just pretend Warren wounded her so badly Willow thought she was dead, and still went on a dark magick rampage. No potentials/First, but Caleb and the über-vamps show up later (I needed a cool baddie)... My muse may not always respect timelines of the Whedonverse. Deal with it.

This story is rated NC-17 for a reason. And a very good one at that. Expect blood, sex… sometimes mixed together. Proceed with caution.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the characters created especially for this fic. I will sometimes steal plotlines and quotes, but it’s okay because I’m not making money from it. Joss rocks.

2. Chapter 2 - Old Friends by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 1] (2840 words)

3. Chapter 3 You Still Hurt Me by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 1] Liked (2922 words)

4. Chapter 4 - People Are Strange by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 2] Liked (4183 words)
Hey everyone! Thanks for the lovely reviews, they mean a lot. So some of you are worried about Gayle, whether she’s actually evil or if she’s gonna go after Spike. Well… do you honestly think I’m gonna tell you?! This soon?! I’ve got about twenty chapters to go yet! I’m trying to go along the usual construction of a Buffy season, so the mystery will only be lifted muuuuch later, with lots of action and detours along the way. As for Spuffy steam, well, there’s a little appetizer in this chapter. And for the L-word, be patient: these two have been through a lot, they can’t work it out from one day to the next… And I’ve got to keep you on your toes, don’t I? Mwah-ha-ha-ha…

This chapter is a bit longer than usual. Sometimes I just can’t seem to be able to stop. Let me know if it’s too much or boresome. That little steamy bit? Was not planned. It just sorta wrote itself before I could stop it. And I apologize for the lateness in updating, but I broke my ankle last Sunday. I’ve got a splint and crutches and everything. The pain is kinda distracting. Anyway, lemme know what you think…

5. Chapter 5 - She Will Be Loved by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 3] Liked (4034 words)
So the last chapter did not get much in the way of reviews… so I’m guessing it wasn’t that popular. Hope you guys will like this one better. Leave some reviews before I have to resort to blackmail…That’s right: blackmail! Like: review or I stop writing! (cue evil cackling laugh…)

6. Chapter 6 - Love The One You're With by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 3] Liked (4414 words)
Sorry about the lateness in updating, my muse had decided to take a break and see other people… but I got the bitch back now…

Chapter Six - Love The One You're With

“Don't be angry, don't be sad
Don't sit crying talking good times you've had
Well there's a girl sitting right next to you
And she's just waiting for something to do
Well there's a rose in a fisted glove
And the eagle flies with the dove
And if you can't be with the one you love, honey
Love the one you're with”
Crosby Stills & Nash, Love The One You're With

7. Chapter 7 - Mad World by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 2] Liked (3555 words)
I forgot to mention that at the end of the last chapter, Gayle and Spike were drunkenly singing Billy Idol’s “Dancing With Myself”, a most brilliant song. Mr. Idol, if you’re reading this, a thousand apologies… You rock!

Sorry again about the lateness, in fact this chapter went on for so long that I had to split it in two, and now the second part needs re-writing to make it to a decent size. I’ll try to be faster…

8. Chapter 8 - Crazy Train by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 1] (5606 words)
Hi everyone, sorry about the late update! There’s a lot of snow here in Europe, and my muse (traitor!) decided to leave to go skiing! But then she realized she was no good at it and came crawling back! So I made her write an extra long chapter in revenge… sweet, sweet revenge…

Warning: character death.

9. Chapter 9 - Dancing In The Dark by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 8] Liked (5513 words)
Merry Christmas to everyone! Here’s my prezzie to all my faithful readers! Enjoy!

As some of you may have noticed, I work a lot with music on this fic. In this chapter, I’m using a song (not the intro one, the one played later in the Bronze) that some of you might claim my head for. I’m well aware that it was released years after BTVS ended, that it’s supposedly a country song (eeeek!), and that the band was probably not even created then either. Well aware! But I was just troubled by that particular line: “Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin' at all”. It just struck me how it fitted the whole of Buffy and Spike’s destructive relationship during Season Six so perfectly… I just had to include it! Just listen to it while reading the scene, I’m sure you’ll understand…

10. Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry I'm Bad by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 3] Liked (6386 words)
Did I keep you on your toes long enough? Thanks for all the lovely reviews, I do feel better now that I know I’m not writing for nothing. Well okay, technically, I am writing for squat, but still…

Now where were we? Ah, yes, the out-of-body experience… (allright, that’s a quote from John Woo’s “Face Off”, and it did sound way creepier when John Travolta said it…). So some people are not happy, and rightfully so… I mean, how mad would you feel if you woke up in Spike’s bod – on second thoughts, don’t answer that…

Expect lots of swearing… I own nothing…

11. Chapter 11 - To Be A Lover by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 3] Liked (6650 words)
Hi all, I know it’s been a while, but I have a very good excuse… No, really! I sometimes work on my story during lunch break at work on those ancient computers they’re giving us and the other day, bam! Power cut in the whole building. And yes, you guessed it: my whole chapter was gone too! Ten pages… disapeared. Stupid machine didn’t even do an automatic save… Had to start the whole damn thing again. So I made it extra-long to make up for the wait. This is officially the longest thing I’ve ever written. Hope you like…

12. Chapter 12 - I Can't Live With You by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 3] Liked (5500 words)
Hi everyone! So… been wondering what “the morning after” would be like, huh? Read on…

13. Chapter 13 - The Past The Love The Memory by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 3] Liked (4969 words)
Last week, the Gentlemen came and stole my voice. That was scary. But I kept my cool, sent Joss (who owns everything and totally rocks) an e-mail and he kicked their butts! … What do you mean I’m crazy?

14. Chapter 14 - With Or Without You by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 2] Liked (7549 words)
I hear you, I hear you… you’re all cursing at me for letting you wait so long… Well, this chapter proved itself a bit troublesome to write… I wanted it to contain so many things… Anyway, it’s here now, enjoy!

15. Chapter 15 - Unexpected by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 1] Liked (4739 words)
I'm baaaaaack! Holy Rip Van Winkle, it's nearly been a year since my last post! Which wasn't even a proper one! But please, my darling readers, before you start throwing stones **hides under desk**, let me updates you on the big suckfest that has been my life...

Remember the USB drive theft incident? Well, I got a job offer soon after that, so I quit my horrible job full of assholes, and embraced a new career in the textile industry. I was so happy there! But after a few months, they had to let me go because, according to my boss, there wasn't enough work going around. Truth is, as I found out soon after, it's cheaper to hire temporary help than actual professionals... So now, after actually quitting a full-time paid job for those tight bitches, I'm trying to launch my own business... which is good, but slow-starting...

On the bright side, Love has come my way... And I have time to write now! I'll try to post as often as possible, I promise, but you'll understand the Muse has kinda made herself scarce these past few weeks... We've had words... Nonetheless, enjoy!

16. Chapter 16 - Love Hurts by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 3] Liked (5335 words)
Hey all! So a few of you were happy of my return (yay!), but some others seem to have disappeared. Hope they're not mad at me...

So if you're not mad at me, please read, hope you enjoy, and remember: I live for your review-shaped love...

17. Chapter 17 - All Along The Watchtower by The Rhapsodian [Reviews - 1] Liked (3871 words)
One word: sorry. Sorry for the long wait, my dear readers. I had not forgotten you, and I swear I will finish this story. But things have been a bit hectic recently. Turns out I have to move, so I'm knee deep in cardboard boxes... So the wait between chapters might be longer now, I just hope you'll understand. It's not just any move: I'm moving to the UK. Yep. Anyone living there? Ooh, and is anyone going to the Starfury convention in London this September? James and Juliet are gonna be there...

A shorter chapter than the last few, but packed with info... Enjoy!