[Reviews - 6] LikedPrinter
Summary: Part of the one-shot Emily Series. AU Off Canon from Season 5. After Riley leaves Buffy and Spike's tentative work relationship blossoms into a relationship. After the battle of Glory where everyone is able to survive, they perform a mating ritual. The Powers that Be bless the two with a gift in the form of a child.
In this story:Buffy and Spike have been mated for 7+ years and with it they were blessed with a beautiful daughter, Emily. It's Halloween and all 4yr old Emily wants is to be taken out by her father. Halloween fic.
Rated: PG
Categories: General Fics, Ficlets/Drabbles Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: Emily Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3675 Read: 2188
Published: 11/01/2010 Updated: 11/01/2010

1. Trick-A-Boo by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 6] Liked (3675 words)
So I decided to write a one-shot. Halloween is my favorite holiday and so in honor of that I dished this out. I've been wanting to write a series of one-shots, and with this I'm testing it out. I didn't want to build up to this with a long fic hence why I started where Buffy and Spike have already been mated for some time - this has no ties to any of my other fics. If this goes well I might do multiple one-shots that goes through out this particular set-up 'universe'.

Anyway to give a little more background, as said Spike and Buffy are mated and have been since the middle of season 5. Glory occurred but Buffy never died. Buffy is immortal and they all still live in Sunnydale, however the blond couple was blessed with the gift of a baby girl.

And before you ask, yes I am still writing Mafia Mistress and I'll Make You Mine, however I just wanted to get this out for Halloween. Updates of my other stories will be soon. :)