[Reviews - 212] LikedPrinter
Summary: With a tub of ice-cream in her lap, Buffy wallows in misery over Angel disappearing out of her life in a puff of overly dramatic smoke. Her life gets turned upside down when her hated enemy staggers drunk off his face to her front porch. Not only is he demanding her help, he is invading her personal space. She’s had enough!




Post-S3. Angel and Drusilla are a no show. Meanwhile Buffy and Spike embark on an adventure full of childish bickering, UST and reluctant camaraderie that will change what they thought were unshakable perceptions.




Nominated at the Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards, Round 23 for Best Author, Best Characterization, Best Comedy, Best NC-17, Best Pairing Conventional, Best Plot, Best Romance, Best Unfinished. Thank you so much!!


*Awards won: Best Author (Runner Up), Best Comedy (Runner Up), Best Characterization (Spike), Best Conventional Pairing. Huge thanks to those who voted!! :D
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Comedy fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: Yes
Word count: 69965 Read: 51127
Published: 12/26/2010 Updated: 04/12/2011

1. Chapter 1 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 12] Liked (2176 words)
I wanted to wait until New Year to post this, but guess what... I couldn't wait! Yes, I'm sure you all condemn me for my impatience. Also, I'm well aware the title may suck hairy balls but I couldn't come up with anything clever. There are mentions of Angel and Dru... but that's what they are... mentions. Therefore I didn't think it warranted Spike/other, Buffy/other warning. And yes, I'm shutting up now so you can go on and read already. ;)

Beta'd by the amazing All4Spike and BloodyHell. Thank you guys!! Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (2527 words)
Thank you gorgeous people who left me a review. :D You're made of win!!! I want to hand-feed you grapes as the proof of my gratitude, but it looks like my replies will have to sufice. ;)

Beta'd by the awesome ladies All4Spike and BloodyHell.

Disclaimer in full effect, baby.

3. Chapter 3 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 9] Liked (2373 words)
Thank you everyone reading and sharing your lovely thoughts. I love you more than I love winter sales! And coming from me, I assure you that's a huge deal.

Thank you All4Spike and BloodyHell for betaing this story. You're awesome!

Previously: Buffy and Spike had a verbal sparring match that resulted in Buffy locking him out of the house. But he's still there! Because it's Spike and he just doesn't leave, people. He's like a bad penny. And by 'bad', I obviously mean sex on legs.

4. Chapter 4 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (2213 words)
A new update! Hope you're not too annoyed at that. ;)

All4Spike and BloodyHell beta'd this. Obviously, they rock.

5. Chapter 5 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 9] Liked (2243 words)
I should be writing analysis that I have to hand in at uni tomorrow. Instead I'm updating and eagerly awaiting your response. Go figure. You better enjoy! ;)

All4Spike and BloodyHell beta'd this. Why, you ask? Simple. Because they rock.

6. Chapter 6 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 2] Liked (2496 words)
Here's more. :D Thank you everyone rwho is reading and reviewing for being so amazing!

Awesome betas: All4Spike and BloodyHell.

7. Chapter 7 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (2081 words)
Thank you so much everyone who has left me a review!!! Love you!

Wonderful betas: All4Spike and BlodyHell

8. Chapter 8 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (2210 words)
What the hell happened in the last chapter, you ask. Well, Spike went to take a shower! What more do you need to remember?! *g*

Beta'd by lovely All4Spike and BloodyHell.

9. Chapter 9 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (2493 words)
All4Spike and BloodyHell= awesome betas!

People who have left a review= made of win! Also, one day I might massage your feet in graditude. Unless your feet are stinky, then we have to think of another way to express my thanks.

10. Chapter 10 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (2321 words)
Beta'd by lovely All4Spike and BloodyHell.

Previously: Buffy had an epiphany about the whole Bangel ordeal and ended up hugging Spike. And yes, he is an excellent cuddle buddy.

11. Chapter 11 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 9] Liked (2409 words)
Previously: Buffy and Spike worked out their (sexual) frustrations in a pillow fight. Buffy's towel refuses to drop and most importantly... is there going to be a make-out session??

Awesome betas: All4Spike and BloodyHell

12. Chapter 12 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (2059 words)
Previously: Spike proved he's really just a big fluffy marshmallow when he bought Buffy a lopsided furry bastard named Mr.Donald. Also, they made out.

Awesome betas: All4Spike and BloodyHell.

On a completely unrelated topic, could you pretty please read this thread?? My life depends on it! http://bloodshedverse.com/forum.php?go=read&no=25121

13. Chapter 13 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 8] Liked (2067 words)
Previously on RftI: Spike and Buffy got too distracted with groping each other and now Amazons have them! Oh damn.

All4Spike and BloodyHell beta'd this. Aren't they the best? Yes, yes they are.

14. Chapter 14 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (2120 words)
Previously: Spike and Buffy got captured by the Amazons and Buffy found out whose name Spike called at the 'crucial moment'. Also, Spike's testicles got threatened and now they'll have to fight against the odds to get out fo the mess.

All4Spike and BloodyHell beta'd this because they rock.

15. Chapter 15 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 9] Liked (2422 words)
Previously: Spike and Buffy finally defeated Amazons! Now all they have to do is figure out their non-relationship. That should be easy, right?

Lovely All4Spike and BloodyHell beta'd this!

16. Chapter 16 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (2050 words)
Uni is kicking my ass, hence the later-than-usual update. My brain feels like a wrung out sponge. *SIGH*

Lovely betas: All4Spike and BloodyHell.

17. Chapter 17 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 8] Liked (2078 words)
I have been nominated at the SunnyD awards!!! :D Whoever did it, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'd love to snog your face off right now.

Previously: Buffy played a nurse to Spike though he wished she was wearing a naughty uniform. Then Chinese delivery man interrupted possible coitus. Foiled again!

All4Spike and BloodyHell beta'd this because they're that awesome.

18. Chapter 18 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 8] Liked (2519 words)
Thank you everyone sticking with this story... each of you is a tremendous dish. ;)

Thank you All4Spike and BloodyHell for swift betaing!

19. Chapter 19 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 8] Liked (2108 words)
In case anyone is interested, I set up a blog very recently. There's just one entry so far but IT'S THE FUNNIEST THING YOU'LL EVER READ!!! Just kidding, but some of you might like it if you share my weird sense of humour. ;) Apparently, if I get enough views and people comment and stuff, I could be earning money with it. No need to say more. *g*
Link: http://moviereviewsandrandomness.blogspot.com/

And now to the thing that actually does interest you... previously: Spike went on a sugar high and he and Buffy had some pretty good times. Buffy got hers but Spike was left with blue testicles. And now, are they finally going to have 'the' talk??

Awesome ladies All4Spike and BloodyHell beta'd this.

20. Chapter 21 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 2] Liked (2337 words)
Had to repost this chapter because it disappeared due to some website server changes, I think.

21. Chapter 20 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2723 words)
I had to repost chapter 20 because it disappeared due to server changes on the website!!! The drop down menu on chapters shows you the chapters are switched, but just ignore it, please. The chapters are as they should, in the proper chronological order, so it should be fine. I'm just terribly upset it ate my reviews for the previous chapter. :( Previously: Spike and Buffy corrupted a four-year-old by making out in the supermarket and an old lady called Spike 'eye-candy'.
Awesome ladies who beta'd this: All4Spike and BloodyHell.
Muchas thanks to everyone who reviews, you always make me want to write more. :)

22. Chapter 22 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (2560 words)
Buffy is about to get pretty drunk.

Thank you All4Spike and BloodyHell for betaing, and all you gorgeous people who have left me a review! :D

23. Chapter 23 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2315 words)
Previously: Buffy was under influence of the mighty Vodka and asked Spike whether he loved her. Is he going to fess up or skedaddle???

Love you kind readers and my betas (All4Spike and BloodyHell). :)

24. Chapter 24 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (2733 words)
Coming up: Back in SunnyD!

Every single one of you who left me a review, I owe you inappropiate smoochies. Or a massage- it's up to you. The same goes for you, my lovely betas (All4Spike and BloodyHell). ;)

Happy Easter everyone!! HELL YES to me flying back home for a month. Oooh, yummy home cooked meals, how I have missed you.

25. Chapter 25 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (3125 words)

26. Chapter 26 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (2275 words)
How quick am I?! I think I deserve a cookie. ;)

Beta'd by awesome All4Spike and BloodyHell.

27. Chapter 27 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2387 words)

28. Chapter 28 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 8] Liked (2170 words)
Guess what's coming in this chapter?! Yes, your mind is allowed to go straight into the gutter. This means you probably shouldn't read this at work. ;) Or, you know, don't get caught! *g*



Lovely betas: All4Spike and BloodyHell.





Btw, if you're bored I have this silly little poll on my blog... topic is your favourite current sci-fi TV show. I'm kinda curious what you guys would choose. :)
http://moviereviewsandrandomness.blogspot.com/

29. Chapter 29 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 18] Liked (4375 words)
This is it, folks! The last chapter. :) I want to thank all of you who left me a review along the way and gave this story a chance even when it was a WIP. Obviously, you are made of win.

And muchos thanks to my lovely betas All4Spike and BloodyHell! :D