The second they got out of the manor, they were back to the field, Gunn and Wesley still disbelieving ran around to look for an invisible house or some kind of entrance while Spike went home quietly, not wanting to talk with anyone.
After knowing for certain that there was really no way for them to get back in, the rest decided to go and get some rest as well.

On the way to the condoes they lived in, the group were solemnly silent, having a lot on their mind, a lot to process and think over, not knowing why she gave that much time while they would have agreed right away to be on her side and at the same time wondering if a week was enough for them to abandon what they had been given the last few months.

" Angel, if you want to work with her you'll have to see them, OFTEN." said Lorne when there were only the two of them.

" What do you know ? " Angel asked his friend " Did you see something ?"

" No it's not that. I can't seem to really see through them, can't see their future or more, but I have eyes, so do you, she loves him, and we all know how Spike feels about her, sooner or later, they will both face it."

" They're not right for each other. She deserves better. "

" They're quite right for each other" sighed the demon " They have the same fiery personality underneath, that what causes all the sparks, the fights but also the passion."

"It's just your wild guesses." Angel replied stubbornly.

"Think about that anyway, if you want to work with her, it's something you'll have to face." finished Lorne before saying goodbye to a very grim vampire.

---------------------------------------------------

After sleeping a little, Buffy called the other Watcher's Council Board memebers, telling them all she learned about LA, the things that they already suspected and things they were awed to learn. They had one week to come out with a plan to get those idiots out and put an end to that infuriating Evil Trio, why were they always three anyway ? They knew they had to attack the Wolf the Ham and the Hart sooner or later, they had decided not to be on defense anymore, but those were the most powerful being they'd ever go against !

After a few hours of brainstorming, a beginning of a war stategy was forming, and the first step was going to be hard, Hell ! All of it was going to be hard ! And it was the best case scenario, with everything going their way and everyone accepting to be on their side ! And it freaking never went as they expected in those situation.

After they ended the Video conference, each had important things to prepare, Willow had spells to look over and Faith and Robin, more actives to find and convince, Andrew, Giles and Xander more girls to train and teach.
It was going to be war and they had to have everything done before it broke.

And Buffy had to talk to her sister.

Before she even picked up the phone, Dawn was calling after her classes ended.

" I'm sorry" were the first words she said.

" I don't know why I said that. I'm so sorry !" she wailed.

" I know, honey, shush." Buffy lost all the anger and recriminations she was going to throw at her sister with the need to soothe her pain.

" He.. Is he alright ? "

" He's ok."

" His arms ? "

" Good as new, that's what's great when you have the ressources they have here."

" Good.... Is he angry ? "

" He loves you." there was nothing she had been more sure of, Spike loved Dawn, Spike loved Dawn before the soul and even more with it, and she needed the girl to remember that.

" I... Can I come to LA ? I have to tell him how sorry I am ! It's just, I wasn't ready to see him, and he was so..."

" Casual ? " Buffy offered, knowing very well what ticked her sister off. The girl just sobbed in the phone again. "I'm sorry Dawn, you can't come to LA, it's too dangerous here, I won't be able to protect you. "

" Okay." that girl obeyed is being too reasonable, Buffy thought, but still glad Dawn could see her point.

As they were to hang up, Dawn confessed : " You .. Maybe you won't trust me but I didn't do anything with Chris."

" I do. "

"What ? "

"Trust you."

" Thank you " the teenager was amazed that her sister would after all the horrors she said only a few hours back, after she hung up she whispered to the phone : " Sorry." and with a determined look, she sneaked into Andrew room to get what she was came for.