Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, this one was fun and bad to write at the same time, but not to worry it's still Spuffy !
As Buffy came into the lobby of W&H, she got accompanied right away to the head office, now that the surprise effect was not there anymore, they seemed very effective.

The gang acted as if they were surprised to see her, telling her about the threat that she already knew about, while Spike just stood there silently gazing at her as if afraid to even talk o her.

As she waved the threat away, telling them not to worry, that she's soon be gone.

" Came to say hi and goodbye ! " she said cheerily, " Mission's over, demon's back to life, all is well ends well, thanks to you all."

" I thought we could chat some more about the enemies you met, you know, so we could learn more from you ! Like learn more about slaying and all that and also Apocalypse." said Fred, very nervous about acting.

" Maybe later. " Buffy smiled at the older woman who was still so innocent.

" Can you at least tell us the most amazing thing that happened to you ? " Gunn was getting the hang of this.

" Well, met the Drac ! Killed him "

" You met Dracula ?! He actually existed ? " asked Fred.

As Buffy was going to say more the door opened and entered Harmony, trying to hide behind a file holder and saying in a disguised voice

" Boss, Eve wants to shee you."

" Tell her to come back later."

" Yeash, Boss. "

Buffy sighed : " Harm, I won't kill you, not here and not if you stay on pig blood anyway, so just relax okay ? "

" Oh thank god ! I knew you were the best ! Kind heart and all ! Told the other secretaries the same thing, but then they say that since the last time I saw you, you were all chained up in Spike's crypt with what happened with Drusilla and all, they told me to be careful."

Buffy cringed at the description of that night. Trying to relax since she had promised herself not to kill the airhead vamp, she reached out for water, maybe that would cool her down.

" Chains?" she heard Gunn whisper under his breath thinking no one could hear him.

More water, that was what she needed, and meditation Buffy thought as she started to empty her head.

" But you knew I didn't want to kill you right ? Just Spike ! I mean I never wanted to kill you ! " added the vamp.

'You just kidnapped MY sister to try to kill ME.' thought the slayer but not saying it because she knew once she started she might lose her cool.

" I'm sooo relieved you are such level headed ! You know I've been on pig blood for almost a year now ! I'm on the good side ! Never was good at being bad anyway ! "

" Then it's great. " Buffy said with the most enthusiasm she could gather.

Harmony could feel Buffy annoyance in her : " I know why you're not very friendly towards me ! I mean, we could be such great friends !! I always thought so in high school ! But tell you what ? It didn't mean anything when I slept with Spikey, I mean, you know, he loves you, only you and all. He has been only talking about you, but for a guy like him, being corporeal again, it was the first thing he'd do..."

CRACK. Buffy looked at her wet hand, seeing the sharps of glass flying and the cuts she had. Oh God ! And then Fred was coming with her handkerchief, cleaning the water and the blood away, Spike looking at her with a frown. Harmony having ran away already.

" I'm fine. " she nodded to the girl.

Buffy looked down, hear head in her hands and her body shaking heavily.

"Buffy, Don't cry, he isn't worth your tears." Angel came up to soothe the trembling girl.

Spike just stood there, " Don't you dare !" he hissed.

"Don't laugh ! You stupid bint ! " he said to her to everyone astonishment. And they looked again to see the blonde who couldn't hold it anymore and laughed out loud at the primal and instinctive reaction she had, and the stupidity of that man.

"Sorry ! Sorry ! Oh God !! " she tried to catch a breath.

"Just bloody stop !" he sulked piqued by her lack of jealousy.

"Yeah, yeah, but it's Harm you know ! "

"Yeah, yeah, Spike lost a bet blah blah blah, "

"So you're not angry or hurt ? " asked Fred very nervous.

"God no !"

"Not even aggravated ? " added Wesley knowing the two blondes still ongoing relationship.

After having calmed down she sighed : "I wish I could say it was the most disgusting 'Spikey' did."

"That so ? " Spike tilted his head, curious now.

She smiled : "BuffyBot, ring any bell ? "

He paled and cursed under his breath, not exactly what he expected her to say.

"Buffy.. Bot ? Like in ? " asked Gunn but knowing very well.

" Yeah, okay, I made a Buffy robot, you know a guy gotta do what a guy gotta do, the opportunity presented itself." Spike snapped, then he added, "Nothing like the original though."

"Oh you are the Big Bad ! Your toned and hard muscles make me so hot ! You're so evil ! Let's make hot sex Spikey ! " she mused the bot with a high pitched voice.

The gang looked at Buffy in bewilderment.

"But I guess you didn't have a soul back then, so this explains that."

"Yeah I programmed it to say that, but you know what ? You sleeping with me after that doesn't say much about you, doest it ?"

"What ?! How can you talk to me like that ? "

"And the lack of soul didn't seem to bother you when you made me your boytoy ! "

Buffy looked at the other's reaction to the exchange : "Great ! Just great ! You had what you wanted huh ? Blah blah balh, Buffy looooves to have boytoys, and she's a slut who's fucking vampires, PS : soul's optional ! "

Spike couldn't help but cringe atthe vulgarity of her words : "You can't help but demean me, can you ? "

The others looked at the couple throw verbal attacks at each other.

"I'm not ! I never said anything about you watching all the Passions episodes ! "

" Passions is a bleeding great show ! And way better than your Dawson's creek, you know ! Talk about stupid teen flick ! See ?! I have things about you as well ! "

Buffy flinched at the mention of her guilty pleasure : " Yeah Passion is soooo good, big bad, but what about the Ramones huh ? "

"The Ramones ?! So now you're attacking my musical taste ? " Spike sneered.

"The 70's it's sooo over, and that's not even music, Billy Idol ! " she mocked.

"I SAID the look was mine way before that wanker stole it from me !! "

"Yeah, that's what you say anyway !"

"And you and your stupid shampoo commercial hair are have the least right to complain about my look ! And you know what ?! Any of the Ramones' songs are all better than Wind beneath my freaking Wings !! " Spike puffed.

"Oh you didn't dare ! We were never gonna talk about that like EVER again ! " hissed the Slayer, piquing the W&H gang's curiosity.

"I dared ! And you and you started it ! "

"Real mature Spike !"

"Is there something wrong with 'Wind beneath my wings' ? " said Wesley weakly.

"Oh nothing.. Buffy looooves it so much that she chose it for our marriage song !"

"Marriage ? Are you two married ?" but no answer was given to Angel as at the second he asked Buffy sent her chair flying towards Spike, who barely dodged it.

"Okay bring it on ! I'm sick of being your lap dog ! " Spike was now golden eyed and bumpy froeheaded.

"I've been wanting to beat the crap out of you since I knew you were alive ! " Buffy jumped at him and kicked him in the chest.

"Well, I wanted to be nice to you since I still love you but can't take anymore of your holier-than-thou attitude !" He retaliated with a right punch aimed at her cheek, then they fought hard and throwing kicks and punches, dodging each other attacks.

Catching her by the arm, he threw her to the next wall, stunning her for a moment, but she was fast back on her feet. Taking a coat stand she swang it at him, making him lose balance.

Seeing the opportunity, she sat on him and strucked him hard.

Straddling him, she added, punctuating each word with a punch :

" You don't get to talk about freaking Wind beneath my Wings ! And you don't get to say that you love me ! "

After being stunned at first by the explosion of violence that came from only a little bit of bantering, Wesley and Gunn ran over to separate the fighters as Spike had lost his game face and kept repeating "I love you". But they were easily pushed away by Buffy.

"You CHOSE to stay away ! You lose that right ! " still hitting him even though he was unconscious.

Fred called out to Angel for help, but he was liking what he saw too much to move.

So looking around, she found the fire extinguisher and used it on Buffy.

The slayer looked at the woman like on a daze. Then blinking slowly at the battered Spike, she jumped up, "I'm leaving this town !! For EVER !! Don't ever try to contact us ! Hear me ? It's over !! I won't come back EVER AGAIN ! And don't ever ask the Council's help ever again ! "

And the girl ran away to the astonishment of everyone.


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews...