Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay... a lil bit of fluff and smut...
" Spike ! " she called dumbly, overwhelmed by the relief and warmth that seized her as soon as she realised it was him.

" You shouldn't be on patrol and slaying when you're drunk, Goldilocks." he said tenderly... and she kicked herself for softening to him, remembering that she had decided to shield herself from him, never look at him again, not letting him touch her again.

" I'm not drunk, and sure didn't need your interfering ! " she said defensively.

" You know you are a lousy drinker, can't hold your liquor, and then your reflexes and instincts are not what they should be when you drink too much. Can't believe the great git left you walk to your hotel by yourself -" said Spike quite pissed.

" If I say I'm not drunk, then I'm not ! Just drop it ok ?! " Buffy started to walk away

" You had two dry whiskies, two scotches and three glasses of champagne, so say again that you're not drunk ! " he said following her.

" I ammm sooooooooooooooo not drunk ! Slayer, here ! Remember ?! Just took care of a dozen of vampires all by myself if... if you want proof ! And... Why would I need to justify myself ? I'm not even talking to you anymore ! Re- Remember ?! So leave me alone !! " she stuttered, looking at the ground

" Do you think I freaking care right now that you're mad at me ? You almost died ! Would bloody have if I didn't dust the guy ! And you didn't sense me, neither did you sense the two other vampires who were hiding and jolted when they saw me ! Do you think I could do this to you if you had all your capabilities !? " Spike grabbed her and pinned her to the nearest wall to make himself clear.

A now sobered up Buffy looked into his blue eyes and saw the concern, the fear, still dismayed by the fact that he was looking at her, after her the whole night, counting the drinks she had, following her when she left, helping her...

" Let go..."

Spike immediately let go of her arms like he had burned himself. He had so little self control when it came to her.

He braced himself for yet another rejection, another set of rash words he knew was coming.

But he sure got surprised when he felt her hands at both sides of his face, her lips touching his for a soft, chaste kiss, and before he could even react, she was gone again as if like he had dreamt it.

" I'm sorry, you're right, I could have gotten myself killed... well, killed again. Thank you."

And then there she was, kissing him again, but now it was wild, sensual, her body pressing against his. Her luscious curves against his hard body, his starting erection against her belly, she was kissing him breathtakingly if he had any breath to be taken, his mind was numb and he couldn't think about anything but the lips that were on his, the tongue that was dancing with his, her perky breasts that were rubbing against his firm chest, the hands.

He had to put a stop to that before they went too far !

Hell, who was he kidding ? They left "far" ten exits ago !

But he still pulled away, stopping the kissing, his forehead on hers, unable to completely breaking contact with her, his eyes looking into hers.

" You're drunk, luv and I sure don't want morning after regrets-"

" Look at me : I've sobered up. It's all Buffy, not alcohol "

He looked at her. Drowning himself into temptation : she was temptation incarnated : Flowing golden hair, lush and redden lips, shining eyes, perky breasts, hardened nipples.

Even a saint would be tempted and William the Bloody was no saint.

But even though it was killing him, he needed to protect her from herself, he also admitted to himself that he needed to protect himself from.. well, from what would happen after she realised what she did.

" Hon, we had been there, done that, I... we can't be having sex and then with you doing the whole 'I hate you and hate myself' mojo again -" he said while feeling her lips on his throat.

" I'll never hate you. I stopped hating myself a long while ago. I missed you so much ! Oh God ! I need you and want you so badly, can't you feel it ? " as she snaked her hands through his duster caressing his abs through the cotton.

" So bring me to your place, it's nearer than mine -" biting his lower lip.

" How do you know ?! " he asked foggily.

" I know you live one block from here. I know the sun is gonna rise in half an hour. See, very clear minded Buffy ! " she rubbed herself against him.

" Well, maybe not completely clear minded but THAT has nothing to do with alcohol." she knew him to well, knew which button to push, convincing him by taking his hand and putting it under her slit skirt, on the very wet fabric of her underwear and started to mewl as he was caressing it instinctively.

" Oh bugger it ! You're going to kill me, pet, never gonna get to the bloody apartment !" Spike finally lost his selfcontrol and every hope of trying to act noble.

His hand still rubbing her womanhood through the thong she was wearing, he kissed her hard, THEY kissed each other hungrily, making up for the months they were apart, throwing the hurt, the doubts away, Buffy's hands found their way under his shirt, to touch his hard abdomen, going up to his firm chest, scratching his nipples and all that without ceasing to kiss him.

" I wanted it to be slow and tender for once... " he said his mouth on her neck, licking, kissing, his fingers ripping off her thong, taking full access to her aching and dripping wet folds.

" We'll do slow later." she moaned as she undid his belt, unzipping his jeans and took his length into her slender fingers, rubbing him in a rhythm that she knew would drive him crazy, pulling him to her, her eyes staring into his and making him understand what she wanted.

So he took his fingers out of her and in one swift movement entered her as Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist, unconsciously reenacting their first time.

Spike thrust slowly into her as she was squeezing all around him, then he pounded into her hard and harder, pinning her against the wall, while getting tastes of her breasts, licking the blood from the scratch she just got, enveloping her hard nipple through the fabric with his tongue and instantaneously bringing her to orgasm. She screamed his name again and again riding on the wave as her inner muscles squeezed more and more on his cock until he got his own release.

When he put her back on her still wobbly feet, she put her arm around his waist, her forehead against his chin, trying to catch a breath.

" So still up to go to my place ? " not daring to look at her.

" I think I should be the one asking that lover boy, still up ? " she teased.

He laughed in relief, and as they practically run to his place, sharing his duster and she was half naked with her shirt with its knife cuts, her skirt that was more "slit" that the designer even imagined it to be.

With him fondling her breast and her snaking her hand to caress his belly under his shirt, they were relieved that they were fast enough to his apartment because one more minute and they would have done it once again outside, but this time with enough witnesses to get them arrested.


Chapter End Notes:
more on the way... so please stay tuned...