Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to ACeH-aH for her... um... "advice". Trust me when I tell you that she made this chapter what it will be. Lol. I hope you all are enjoying the spuffyness, enjoy it while it lasts because Spike will be going on tour in the near future.
Chapter 10.

Buffy walked up to The Shadow Gallery with a little bit of hesitance. She knew that it was probably ridiculous, but she figured a little bit of fear about going back in to the place where just a few days ago her boyfriend had been shot was a normal thing to expect. She glanced around as the gentle wind blew her hair to the side, almost as if someone out there was trying to calm her nerves.

"You, too, huh?" She glanced to her side and was surprised to see Xander standing there, hands stuck deep inside his pockets. "It's like, I know he's not in there, but it's still creeping me out."

Buffy nodded. "I know what you mean."

Xander held a hand out to her. "Might be easier if we do it together."

Buffy nodded, placing her hand in his and grasping it tightly. Without another word, the two walked in to the place where they had worked for the past couple of years with more anxiety running through their veins than had been there on their first day. When they walked through the doors they were both equally as surprised by how much everything looked exactly the same as it had before the shooting. Someone had definitely been inside cleaning everything up and if they hadn't been there, they never would have known what had happened.

"Hey guys!" Clem called from the bar. Sometimes Buffy really thought Clem was some sort of robot or something, he was never the least bit unhappy.

"Hey, Clem." Xander answered as Buffy took off her jacket and placed it in the employee closet. "Are we the first ones here?"

"No," Clem said, "everyone else is in the break room. We were just waiting for you two. You okay, Buffy?"

The sound of her name pulled her out of her own mind, which was currently wandering over to the hallway where most of the action had gone down. She whipped her head around and plastered a fake smile on her face. "I'm fine, let's get this done."

Clem nodded and moved to get the rest of the crew while Buffy walked over to one of the tables near the stage, the typical meeting protocol at The Shadow Gallery. Xander sat next to her and it was like an unspoken agreement that the other two chairs at the high top were intended for Cordelia and Faith. When everyone had finally piled in to the bar area Clem jumped up on the stage, tapping the microphone a few times to make sure that it was on.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" Clem asked.

"We can hear you, Clem!" Xander called.

Clem nodded, glancing around the room. "Obviously you all know about what happened here the other night, I'll start off by telling you that everyone is fine, but the gunman is still at large. The police say that he shouldn't be coming back here, but they have suggested that we start using the buddy system when we leave here at night."

"What about Spike Pratt?" One of the waitresses asked from the back of the room.

Clem looked at Buffy, she would know better than he would anyway. She cleared her throat and stood on the footrest of her chair. "Spike's fine, just a couple of stitches on his eyebrow and where he was shot. They said he'll be making a full recovery."

Everyone in the room began to clap, something that seemed a little bit strange but understandable nonetheless. She sat back down as Cordelia gave her a gentle, comforting pat on the hand.

"Thank you, Buffy." Clem said into the microphone. "I wanted to hold this meeting today to let you all know that we will be reopening and you all still have jobs." One of the waiters let out a loud 'woot woot', making Clem smile despite his attempt not to. "Before I made any concrete decisions I wanted to run an idea by everyone and make sure that you all were okay with it." Clem explained as he pulled a small planner out of his pocket. "Next week is Thanksgiving and I know most of you had requested off for that anyway, so I was thinking we could stay closed throughout the next week."

Scattered mumbles of agreement rang out through the bar and when no one objected, Buffy could tell how relieved Clem was.

"I have been talking to Mr. Giles and Ms. Jenkins," Clem said, "and they suggested that Flesh of the Passions kick off their tour the way they ended it, with a small show here on November 30th to show that there are no hard feelings and to kick business back to what it was before the, uh, incident." Again, everyone in the room started speaking again, but all in happy tones. Clem smiled again, incredibly grateful for his employees cooperation in the matter.

The meeting ended a few minutes later, Clem had told them to call him in a week for their schedules and everyone began to make their way out of the bar. Buffy, Xander, Cordelia, and Faith all walked together to the front of the bar planning to get their jackets and be on their way. When Buffy grabbed hers, though, she noticed a folded piece of paper pinned to it.

"What is that?" Cordelia asked as she noticed it.

"I don't know." Buffy said, removing the pin from her jacket and taking the note in to her hand.

Buffy,

You, pet, are full of surprises. What do you say that for one night you let the surprises come to you? Head back to your dorm and do as Willow says. Trust me, baby, and this will be a night you'll never forget.

See you soon.


"What's it say?" Xander asked from behind her.

Buffy smiled to herself as she shoved the note in her pocket. "I've got to go."

000000000000

"You need to hold still or I'm going to burn you." Willow said as she held a curling iron in her blonde hair.

"I'm sorry," Buffy said as she sat on the small bench in front of Willow's vanity, "I'm just excited."

"No," Willow said, "you're impatient. Every time I do your hair you start getting all squirmy after the first ten minutes."

"Well it would help if I could see what I look like, I'm dying here, Wills!" Buffy complained.

"You're not dying, you're perfectly fine and you're going to love it." Willow said as she released a strand of Buffy's hair from the hot iron. "There, I'm done. You can look now."

Buffy spun around quickly and had to admit that Willow had be right, she was incredibly happy with what she saw. Her hair was done in soft curls reaching down to her shoulders. Her makeup had been done with just a touch of eyeliner and shimmering golden eyeshadow. She looked very natural and, even she had to admit, very pretty.

"Wow, Wills," she said, "you really have talent when it comes to hair and makeup."

"You haven't even gotten to the best part yet." Willow said from behind her. Buffy spun around and saw Willow holding a long, black dress in her hands. The majority of the dress was a soft crepe material, but a large silk bow stretched from the top all the way past where he knees would be. There was a long slit up the side reaching from the bottom to just above her knee.

"Oh my, God." Buffy whispered as she felt her hand against the dress.

Willow laughed. "Come here, I'll help you put this on."

Buffy quickly slipped from her pajama pants that she had been wearing and pushed her tank top down her body so not to mess up her hair. She stepped in to the dress and let Willow pull it in to place. She watched in the full length mirror in front of her as Willow zipped her in, the dress clung to her curves perfectly and fit her like a glove. It was long enough to fall to the floor, but not so long that it would trip her when she tried to walk. This was without a doubt the most expensive thing she had ever worn, and she felt more beautiful and confident than ever before as she looked over herself in the mirror.

"Where could he possibly be taking me where I have to wear something like this?" Buffy asked no one in particular.

"Trust me," Willow said as she walked over to her bed, "you're going to love it."

Buffy cocked her head to the side, looking down at her friend who was kneeling on the floor. "You know don't you?" She asked.

"Duh," Willow said, "how else would I have gotten the dress and everything if I wasn't in on the plan?" Willow pulled a shoe box out from under her bed and quickly opened it, grabbing a small piece of paper from inside and handing it over to Buffy.

Buffy smiled, excited for her next little note. She unfolded the paper and greedily took in the words written on the page.

Buffy,

I hope you feel as beautiful as I see you to be, the true picture of perfection in my every day life. There will be a car outside of your dorm at six o'clock. You'll say it's too much, but it's nothing more than you deserve.

Can't wait to see you.


"He got a limo. Did he get a limo? If he got a limo..." Buffy said quickly.

Willow laughed. "I can't say anything, he'd kill me."

Buffy glanced over to the clock. "Oh my, God," Buffy said, "it's already 5:45!"

"And all you have to do is put your shoes and gloves on." Willow pointed out in a soothing way. She could tell Buffy was excited, she could also tell that she was a little bit nervous, and Willow couldn't have been happier for her friend. It had been so long since she had gone out on a real date and if anyone deserved to have a wonderful night with a man she cared for, it was her.

She handed the black heels to Buffy one by one as she sat back down on the small bench and slid them on to her feet. Buffy stood and looked herself over in the mirror. "How do I look?" She asked.

Willow smiled. "Amazing, he's going to freak when he sees you."

She smiled. "I hope so."

000000000000

Willow walked with Buffy through the commons area of the dorms and out of the front door of the building. When they stepped outside they were greeted by the sight of a black limo, driver waiting patiently next to the back passenger seat door.

"Miss Summers?" He asked.

"That's me." She said.

The man opened the door and held out a hand to her. Buffy glanced over at Willow, smiling brightly, before taking the girl in to her arms and giving her a quick, excited hug. She placed one of her hands, now covered by long satin gloves, in to the man's as he helped her get in to the limo. He closed the door behind her and Buffy was surprised to see a folded sheet of off white paper pinned on a black ribbon tied around the most beautiful red rose she had ever seen on the seat next to her. She took the rose in to her hand and gently removed the piece of paper, unfolding it to reveal the note written inside.

Buffy,

Have a seat and relax, luv, you have a bit of a ride ahead of you. There are Bacardi Breezers in the mini-fridge, drink up or else the humiliation of being a man buying those fruity things will never be worth it.

Enjoy.


Buffy laughed, if she hadn't already known that Willow was in on this entire thing, this little bit would have made it obvious. She had had a secret love for these ridiculously fruity drinks ever since Willow had introduced her to them one night in their dorm. Willow was the only one who knew that these were her personal favorites, Xander would have ridiculed her for the rest of her life, and now Spike knew, too. She pulled a cranberry flavored one out of the mini-fridge, confused when she couldn't find a bottle opener anywhere.

"Excuse me," she called to the driver, "you wouldn't happen to have a bottle opener would you?"

The driver nodded. "It's sitting in the small console next to the glasses." He answered.

Buffy looked where he had said and found it quickly. "Thanks." Just then an idea popped in to her head. "Could you tell me where I'm going?" She asked.

The driver laughed. "Can't do that," he said, "I've been given strict orders to keep this a surprise."

Buffy nodded and sat back against the seat behind her, taking a sip of her drink and settling in for the ride.

000000000000

About forty five minutes later, the car finally came to a stop. The windows were darkly tinted to keep her from knowing where she was, something she was sure Spike had insisted on. Buffy looked at her reflection in the window and fixed her hair quickly, unnecessarily freshening up in a hurry. The door next to her opened and she took the hand offered to her without looking, assuming it had belonged to the driver. When she felt the fingers wrap around hers, though, she looked over and was slightly surprised to see Spike dipping his head in to the limo, giving her a dashing smile that she quickly returned.

He helped her out of the car quickly, waiting for her to get steady on her feet in her heels. She looked around her and was surprised to be in the middle of the city across the street from the Los Angeles Opera House. She had never been here before, it was far too expensive for her, but she had always wanted to see a show. Everywhere she looked there were limousines and people dressed in beautiful dresses and expensive suits and Buffy was surprised by how much she felt she fit in.

Butterflies welled up in the pit of her stomach as she turned her attention to the man holding on to her hand. "Hi." She said, completely at a loss for what to say and smiling from ear to ear.

"Hi." He said with a laugh, raising her hand to his lips and placing a soft kiss on the satin of the glove. "You look beautiful," he said, "drop dead knock out, you are."

She laughed, only then taking the chance to look him over. He was wearing an all black suit with a black and gray pinstripe button up shirt peeking out from under the jacket. He had decided against wearing a tie and the first button of his shirt was left undone allowing for just a bit of his chest to be exposed. His hair was slicked back and the stitches in his eyebrow somehow made him look all that more appealing in the formal wear, some part of that inner bad boy shining through in the small wound.

At the sight of her checking him out, his cocky smirk appeared on his face as he extended a bent arm to her, elbow first. "Shall we?" He asked. Buffy smile and tucked her hand in to the crook of his arm as he led her across the street to the large opera house.

When they got to the entrance, Buffy glanced over at the sign. "Phantom of the Opera?" She asked, sounding just like a little kid on Christmas.

Spike laughed, nodding as his own smile widened. "Little birdie told me it was your favorite."

"Little birdie was right," she said, "I've wanted to see this on stage since I was like twelve!"

"That's me for you," he said, "making all Buffy's dreams come true."

She smiled as they made their way inside. He led her to their seats, only a few rows from the stage and dead center. She was incredibly excited, almost to the point of being unable to sit still, and it was all thanks to him. They had apparently made it just in time and as the lights began to dim around them, Buffy reached over and placed a hand on the cheek furthest from her, pulling him gently to her and placing a light kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you." She whispered as she released his face and settled in to her seat.

He smiled and, without looking at her, reached over and laced his fingers with hers, putting them in the place they would stay for the entire show.

000000000000

"Did you like it?" Spike asked as the curtains closed and the applause began to die down after the curtain call.

Buffy turned to him, a bright smile on her face despite the tears welling up in her eyes at the tear jerking end to the production. "I loved it," she answered, "best date I've ever been on."

"Glad to hear it," he said before taking a quick sip of the soda he had bought during the intermission, "but this nights far from over."

Her eyes widened. "What?" She asked.

He laughed. "Can't take a girl like you to a show without treating her to dinner after." He stood quickly, offering her a hand. "Come on, luv, let's get out of here."

She put her hand in his and the pair walked out of the theater, hand in hand and happy as clams. As they walked outside and the breeze blew, goosebumps rose on Buffy's skin. Without missing a beat Spike shed his suit jacket and draped it over her shoulders.

She smiled. "Thanks, should have brought a Shaw or something."

"No," he said shaking his head and wrinkling his nose, "those things are hideous. You look much more attractive in my clothes."

She laughed. "You would think that."

He smiled, his head twitched quickly to the side as he touched the tip of his tongue to the bottom of his front teeth as if to say 'yeah, you're right'. The limo pulled up and in true a chivalrous action, Spike opened the door for her and allowed her to climb inside before him. He followed her in quickly, shutting the door behind him, and saw her spinning the rose between her fingers.

"I really should have figured it out from this." She said.

"Probably." He said.

"So I guess there is no use in asking you where we're going next, right?" She asked.

"Right." He said with a quick nod.

She shook her head. "I don't typically like surprises."

"Bollocks." He said quickly. "Everyone likes surprises, just have to be the right kind."

"You sure you're not some sort of philosopher?" She asked.

"I'm sure, pet," he said, "just know a little something about people. Been around all kinds in my line of work."

"Including Gary Busey." She pointed out in a joking way.

His eyes widened in mock fear as he spoke. "Sodding Gary Busey." Buffy laughed. "What kind of wanker head bangs in an elevator?"

000000000000

Oh, my God." Buffy whispered as she stared at the large yacht in front of her. It was painted a shade of perfect white with windows tinted almost black. There were at least six floors to the ship and the entire thing was lit up in the most beautiful way against the dark night sky.

"It's the record company's yacht," Spike said quietly, "rented it out for the night. Willow told me how much you loved the water."

Buffy nodded. "I do," she said quietly, "my grandparents used to have a little place on the water that we'd go to every summer. I've never been on a yacht, though."

Spike smiled, putting a hand on the small of her back. "Well, let's change that then, yeah?"

She turned and looked in to his eyes, nothing but pure adoration shining from her own as she nodded silently. They walked up to the wooden stairway that had been brought up to the side of the ship and carefully climbed aboard. There was no one else in sight on the vessel, but Buffy knew that the captain had to be around somewhere. Deciding not to question it, she followed Spike over to one of the many decks on the ship and what she saw had her breath caught in her throat.

The deck was decorated with tiny string lights wrapping around every pole and draped along the way to the next. The shiny wooden floor reflected the light in a glowing way and there was a small table with a dark red cloth draped over it overlooking the water with two chairs sat on either side. Covered trays of food were already sat on the table as the lone candle set between them reflected its flame in their silver faces. There were long couches built in next to the railings of the ship along either side and a large empty space in the middle of the floor.

"Spike," she said in quiet awe, "did you do this all yourself?"

"Uh, yeah," he said in a deep whisper, "spent yesterday and a good deal of this morning on it."

She turned around to face him, tears welling up in her eyes again. "No one has ever done anything like this for me." She said.

He reached forward, taking her hands in his and looking straight in to her glowing emerald eyes. "You deserve the best, Buffy," he whispered, "and I'll be damned if I'm not gonna give it to you."

Neither said a word as the moment held between them. Spike pulled her toward the table, only letting go of her hands to pull her chair out before taking his own seat across from her. They each pulled the covers off of their meals as the boat began to move gracefully through the water. Buffy looked down at her plate and smiled when she realized it was one of her favorite meals from a small restaurant just outside of campus.

"You really just got all of my favorite things tonight, didn't you?" She said with a laugh.

He shrugged. "Wanted to make this your perfect night," he said, "had to have your favorite foods."

They ate together at a leisurely pace, talking quietly about everything and nothing as they did so. Buffy told Spike about the wonders and stories that were her home town of Sunnydale and Spike told his own that in some way tied in to hers. She told him about Dawn and her family, he told her things about his band mates and Clem. The food was great, but the company was greater still and neither of the two wanted the night to ever end.

"That was really good." Buffy said as she finished up the last bit of her food, wiping her mouth gingerly with the napkin at her side.

Spike smiled. "Good," he glanced over to the large couches that lined the railings of the deck, "wanna go sit by the water?"

She nodded and they both stood, carefully making their way over to the side of the boat as it continued through the water. Spike sat first, raising one leg up on to the couch and leaving the other to hang off of the edge, Buffy sat between them. He wrapped his arms around her as she rested her body against his. Unable to resist the temptation, he landed a gently kiss in her golden hair before resting his chin on her shoulder and turning his attention to the water below and the unending night sky before them. Buffy closed her eyes, loving the feeling of the air blowing through her hair and caressing her face. After about ten minutes, though, the yacht stopped in the place it would be until they were ready to head back to shore.

Spike let out a sigh as he laid backwards, staring up at the stars in the sky above him. He moved slightly to the side until he was up against the rail, one arm bent behind his head and extending the other to lay casually across the couch. He glanced up at Buffy who sat looking at him questioningly. "Well, don't just sit there are stare." He said.

Buffy took the invitation and laid down next to him, using his extended arm as a pillow as she joined him in gazing at the stars. "I haven't done this in forever." She said.

"Can't really see the stars in the city." Spike commented.

"That and I typically don't have the time to just sit back and relax. It's always either school, work, family, or some type of drama in one of those subjects." She explained quietly.

"I get that," he said, "I'm always on the go. Band practice, publicity things, interviews, always running from place to place. Hell, half the time I wake up not even knowing what city I'm in." He looked over at her next to him, not surprised when she sensed his gaze and glanced his way. "Not with you, though. When I'm with you, time just sort of stops and I can be me for a bit."

Buffy smiled slightly. "I know the feeling." Suddenly, slow music filled the air from the speakers around them. It was the orchestration to a song that Buffy seemed to recognize, but she couldn't put her finger on exactly what song it was.

Spike sat up slowly, running a hand through his hair before looking back at her, eyes almost pleading. "Dance with me?"

Buffy smiled. "Of course."

Spike moved over her, climbing off of the couch and offering her his arm. She took it and was quickly pulled from the couch to a standing position. He placed one arm around the small of her back as his other kept one of hers firmly in its grasp. Buffy moved her free hand to his shoulder as he gently swayed them to the music. Buffy rested her head against his chest and noticed that at one point or another, Spike had undone the second and third button on his shirt.

A new song started over the speakers. It was simply the orchestration again, but this one she could place quickly. Buffy felt the vibrations in Spike's chest as he sang the words to her quietly, almost as a whisper for only her ears to hear as he continued to lead her in the best dance of her life.

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful,
Stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky,
Never revealing their depth.

And tell me that we belong together,
Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips,
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.

And I'll be your cryin' shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide .
And I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

And rain falls angry on the tin roof,
As we lie awake in my bed.
And you're my survival, you're my living proof,
My love is alive, and not dead.

And tell me that we belong together,
Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips.
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.

And I'll be your cryin' shoulder,
I`ll be love's suicide.
And I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

And I dropped out, I burned up,

I fought my way back from the dead.
I tuned in, I turned on,

remembered the thing that you said.

And I'll be your cryin' shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide.
And I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

The greatest fan of your life.


"You know," he whispered as the orchestration went on, "I was gonna sing this for you at the party."

Buffy laughed softly. "Was that my surprise?"

"For the most part," he said, "then I was going to ask you to be my girl, put you on the spot like the pompous ass that I am."

Buffy laughed, a bit louder this time. "I can see you doing that."

He chuckled. "You'd have gotten all shy and blushed the way I like so much, but at least I'd have gotten an answer out of you."

"You got your answer." She said.

"Yeah," he said, "suppose I did, just took a bullet to do it." He took a deep breath, releasing it slowly and Buffy could hear his heartbeat speed up in his chest. "Look at me, luv." He whispered. Buffy lifted her head and looked up to him, blue and green eyes becoming locked on one another as he held her just a little bit tighter.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Fine," he answered quietly, "bloody perfect right now, Buff." He said as he took another deep breath. "This has been such a great night, one of the best I've ever had."

Buffy smiled sweetly. "Me, too."

"I want to ask you something, Buffy, it's pretty important and it's something that's been on my mind for quite some time now." Buffy didn't say anything, she just kept her eyes locked on his and waited for whatever he had to say. "I know we haven't known each other long, and the time we've spent together has been quite the roller coaster," he said glancing away nervously down to his feet, "but the thought of me leaving and not having you to look forward to coming back to is enough to kill me, my chest tightens up just thinking about it and, well, what I'm trying to say is..." He took another deep breath, this time releasing it shakily before shooting his eyes back up to meet hers. "Will you wait for me, Buffy? I know I'm gonna be gone for a long time, and I know it's a lot to ask, but if you-"

He was cut off by her lips colliding with his in a crushing kiss as her hand moved to rest against his cheek. When she pulled back, Spike still had his eyes closed, almost in shock by her sudden aggressiveness. After a few moments, however, his eyelids fluttered open and she got a sight of the icy blues beneath.

"Of course I'll wait for you."

With a triumphant smile and a hand on the side of her neck, he pulled her back to him with a bit more force than what was normal for them. He took her bottom lip in to his mouth, sucking on it softly, begging her to open her mouth to him. When she did, he took no time in driving his tongue in to meet hers. She pulled back slightly before crashing back to him with just as much force and passion as the kiss had started with. His hand moved further upwards, meeting the bare skin of her mid back and pulling her closer to him. The need to breathe was the only thing that separated them, and only by a little bit as Spike leaned his forehead against hers while they both panted for breath.

He pulled her back to him but this time instead of finding her lips, his mouth went directly to her neck. She tilted her head to the side, granting him all the access he wanted to the sensitive flesh he found there. He could feel the goosebumps on her skin as his tongue darted out, licking a small trail up to just below her ear.

"Ah, Spike." She moaned, hand finding his hair as she clutched the gelled strands she found there in pleasure.

He pulled away and she turned her head to face him, attacking his lips with her own once more. Spike slowly moved them backwards, smiling just slightly as her back met the wall. He pressed his body against her own and extended a strong arm on either side of her, effectively surrounding her and keeping her just where he wanted as he continued the assault to her lips.

He soon moved his attention back to her neck, licking, kissing, and biting a trail from the base to her ear before pulling back. Half lidded eyes took in the small blonde before him, she looked so delicious with her lips pink and swollen and green eyes staring at him with just as much desire as he had radiating through his veins. With that one heated look he knew what she wanted even without the words being spoken, he knew that she wanted it just as much as he did.

"I can't get enough of you, Buff," he whispered as he found her lips in another quick kiss, "can't stop kissing you."

"Then don't." She whispered breathlessly.

Spike's eyes found hers, silently asking the question he couldn't find the words for. "You sure?"

She nodded, it was done quickly and without hesitation and with that he knew she was ready. His lips curled in to his devastatingly sexy smirk as he pulled her from the wall and and began walking toward the door, toward the bedroom beyond it. He stopped outside of it and fished for the key in his pocket, finding it quickly and opening the door with ease.

"Wish your car was that easy to get open." She said from her spot leaning against the wall to the side of the door, mischievous smirk on her face.

A grin appeared on his face as he glanced over at her. "You're gonna pay for that little statement, pet."

"Oh, yeah?" She asked.

Spike grabbed a hold of her wrist, pulling her quickly to him and against his chest. "Yeah."

000000000000

As soon as the door closed, all gloves were off as the two went at each other like animals and Buffy once again found herself between a wall and Spike's body. He attacked her lips with his own as she clumsily undid the buttons of his shirt, she hardly even noticed when his hand found the zipper of her dress. Within moments he had undone the small clasp and pulled down the long zipper. The dress fell gracefully to the floor, mixing together with Spike's shirt to begin a mound of discarded clothing. Buffy lifted her leg to remove her heels, but Spike had other ideas. His hand found the spot behind her knee and he made quick work of hiking it up around his waist.

"Let me take my heels off." She said.

"Leave em on." He whispered against her lips. Without giving her a chance to argue, he hooked his arm under her bottom and lifted her off of the floor. He carried her over to the bed, dropping her gently on to the soft mattress and finally taking the time to glance over her half naked form clad only in a matching black lace bra and panty set to go with the heels.

"Bloody fucking perfect." He muttered as his lips found her own again. Her head was swimming with thoughts of only Spike, nothing else mattered but the man above her currently lacing the fingers of his left hand with hers. His lips moved to her neck as his free hand moved from her waist, lightly trailing across her ribs and up to her breast, undoing the front clasp of the bra easily. Her body arched in to him as the combined sensations of his tongue running along her neck and his hand fondling her breast made her want him in a way she had never felt before.

"Spike, please." She whispered.

"What is is baby?" He asked as his hand moved from her breast down her body, cupping her between her legs and squeezing gently. "Is that what you want?"

"Ah, God, yes." She gasped, bucking her hips against his hand.

He chuckled softly as his hand began to caress her through the thin fabric of her underwear, loving the way her body was responding to him. He removed his hand from hers and began to kiss a trail from her neck, over her collarbone, between her breasts before stopping momentarily just below her belly button. "Love these." He said as he pulled the black lace thong from her body and throwing it to the floor.

Usually Buffy would have been nervous, she always had been any other time this particular action was about to take place, but not with Spike. She felt him give her opening one long lick from the bottom to top, her hips arching toward his face as he did so. He quickly sought out her clit and flicked his tongue against the tiny nub, loving the high pitched gasps he was getting from her as he did so. He pulled her closer to him and buried his face further between her legs as his skilled tongue worked its magic.

"Spike, ah, God." She said as her hand clenched at the fabric of the blanket beneath her. He smirked as he moved his tongue faster against her and she raised her hips from the bed in response. She met her release with a loud gasp, Spike's motions never stopping as she rode out her orgasm.

He quickly shed his pants as Buffy lay breathless on the bed before him. "Need you now, pet." He said as he climbed back up the bed. Before he had even gotten the chance to realize what was going on, he was suddenly on his back with Buffy hovering over top of him. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Well, you do have those stitches in your stomach," she said with a sly smile on her face, "probably shouldn't be doing too much extra work."

Spike's lips lifted in to his character smirk, evil glint lighting his eye. "My little minx."

Buffy smiled as she threw a leg over his waist, straddling him in nothing but a pair of heels. Slowly, she eased herself on to his erect cock, throwing her head back at the sensation of him inside of her. He sat up quickly, feeling the need to be closer to her, and wrapped his arms around her back. Buffy bounced up and down on his lap, muscles tightening around his member as she quickened her pace. He held her tightly against him as they both let out small gasps of pure pleasure.

"You're amazing, Buff." He whispered, using his arms to quicken her pace. Within minutes he could feel the familiar build up as his head began to go fuzzy. "Buff, I'm gonna-"

"Me, too."

With an almost growl Spike met his release, spilling his seed inside of her as she met her own. The couple stayed still for a few moments, breathing heavily together as the sweat beaded down their skin. After a few moments, Buffy rolled off to the side and collapsed against the soft mattress as Spike followed in suit. He pulled her to him and she rested her head against his chest.

"That was amazing." Buffy whispered.

"You're telling me." He replied, long fingers playing with the ends of her long hair. He pulled the blanket that had been knocked off of the bed sometime during over them, pausing only to remove the heels he had insisted that she keep on. With a smile on her face and a new song brewing in his heart, the couple drifted off in to a light sleep as they basked in the feeling of their afterglow.

000000000000


Chapter End Notes:
For the record, I have met Gary Busey multiple times at multiple conventions and I can say from first hand experience that the man is quite a character. Spike's elevator ride with him actually happened to my boyfriend and I. In my experience with Gary, being in a room with him will go one of two ways: he will either be a complete sweetheart and be incredibly nice, or he will randomly decide that he hates you and go totally mental. Sometimes he can even do both at once. I love Gary, always will, but he has provided me with multiple moments of pure comic gold which I have chosen to include in the story.

Your reviews make me so happy I could die. I'm so happy that people are actually enjoying this and I'm not just writing for my own health.

Review?