Author's Chapter Notes:
I am so sorry for the wait. I had written about half of this a few days after the last one was posted but won concert tickets and didn't get to finish it when I had planned. When I came back to finish it up the next day it had somehow been completely erased and I had to start all over again. I got it back to the exact same spot and left it to be finished the next day only to come home from work and see that my lovely dog had somehow managed to tear the monitor from my keyboard and my laptop was in two pieces. I just got it back on Friday and have been writing the crap out of this thing.

This chapter goes out to Hurricane Irene for giving me oodles of time to finish this little diddy up. I now have two different laptop batteries so while my power is out I am free to write to my heart's content.
Chapter 22.

"If we don't leave now we're going to miss our flight." Buffy said as she stood with her arms folded across her chest leaning against the front door to Spike's apartment. She tried to conceal the smile on her face as she watched him tear through the living room looking for his lost boot, but the sight of him crawling around on his hands and knees as he searched under the couch was hard to take seriously.

"Don't know what to tell you, pet," he said, "not leaving without my boot."

"Don't you have three other pairs packed?"

"Yes," he said with a tone of aggravation, "but this is my lucky boot."

"Obviously not since it seems to have left you in the middle of the night." Buffy shot back sarcastically.

"Not the time for jokes." Spike said as he quickly got back to his feet and made a bee line for his room. Buffy shook her head as she extracted her cell phone from her pocket, their plane was leaving in a little over two hours and she knew that they were going to be cutting it close. As she shoved her phone back in to her pocket something black and leather caught her attention from the corner of her eye. She knelt down next to the island in the kitchen and couldn't help but laugh.

"Found it!"

000000000000000000000

Through nothing less than a miracle Buffy and Spike managed to get to the airport and check their bags in record time. They had easily found the rest of their group sitting on the far side of the terminal and blocked off on all sides by Glory's security minions. Buffy followed Spike as he led her to sit with the rest of the two touring bands in the seats across from Willow and Oz. Buffy couldn't help the pang of guilt she felt as she took in the sad look on her friend's face. Up until now she hadn't really taken the time to consider how Willow must have been feeling the past couple of days. The first time that the boys had left she had had Buffy there to go through it with, to keep her strong and to stay strong for, but this time the red head would be doing it alone.

As if picking up on her sudden sadness Spike reached his hand across the armrest dividing their seats and laced his fingers between hers before giving them a reassuring squeeze. She glanced over at the man to her left and gave him a quick, sad smile. He gave a soft sigh and a slight nod, he knew what she was thinking without needing her to say the words and, truth be told, he was feeling the same way.

"Flight 163 to BWI, now boarding."

Buffy didn't miss when Willow closed her eyes for a moment as the voice spoke through the intercom. She recovered quickly and Oz never noticed the splash of pain that momentarily painted her eyes, but Buffy did and the sight nearly broke her heart. She watched Oz take Willow by the hand and lead her over toward the wall of windows a few feet away for one last moment together.

"That's our cue, luv." Spike said as he stood. He grabbed both of their carry on bags and threw them over his shoulder with an ease that surprised her.

She threw a quick glance back over at Willow and Oz. He had a hand resting against her cheek as she tilted her head to nuzzle against it. Turning back to Spike, she nodded. "Just let me say goodbye to Willow."

Spike gave a short nod as Buffy turned and made her way toward her best friend. No words were said as the girls enveloped one another in their arms. Each had closed their eyes as they rested their heads on the other's shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you." Buffy said as they each pulled away.

"Call me as soon as you land." Willow said sounding every bit like the mother hen she was known to be.

Buffy gave a soft laugh as she nodded her head. "I will, I promise."

"And you," Willow said as she looked past Buffy and to the platinum blonde standing behind her, "you keep the two of you out of trouble. If anything happens to her I'm holding you fully responsible."

"Wouldn't want to anger the Big Bad Red." Spike said sarcastically.

"Damn straight." Willow said with a curt nod.

Buffy laughed as Spike slung an arm around her shoulders and gave her a quick squeeze. "You ready, pet?" He asked.

Buffy nodded. "Yeah."

After one last round of hugs Buffy and Spike turned together and made their way toward the terminal doors as they gave the soon to be separated couple one last moment of privacy. Spike gave the attendant their tickets and with that they were on their way to the large metal bird they would be riding through the sky.

000000000000

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking." A voice from within an intercom on the plane said with a tone of utmost professionalism. "We will be taking off within the next couple of minutes and I would ask that you please direct your attention to the flight attendants at the front of each section as they demonstrate correct flight safety. Due to the weather we should expect a fair amount of turbulence throughout the duration of our flight. As always thank you for choosing Northwest Airlines and enjoy your flight."

000000000000

Buffy fiddled with her fingers nervously in her lap as the plane hit another bout of turbulence. This was only the second plane trip she had taken in her entire life and she was almost certain that this much shaking and bouncing couldn't be normal. Spike, on the other hand, was not at all phased by the unexpected thrill ride that they were currently experiencing and seemed perfectly content as he watched the in flight movie.

She glanced around the plane for what seemed like the millionth time since take off and, as always, everyone was still exactly where they had been from the very start. She and Spike were lucky enough to have been seated together with Oz in the row in front of them and Darla in the one behind. Glory was sitting at the very front of the plane and her security detail was spread throughout the aircraft. Andrew sat behind her and, after asking if he was being punished for something, Bob was all the way in the back surrounded on either side by two elderly gentlemen. Everyone seemed to be completely calm but as the plane hit yet another air pocket, Buffy could no longer stand it.

Spike glanced over at Buffy and saw her quickly unfasten her seat belt. She had been acting a bit strange the entire flight, something he had attributed to having said goodbye to her best friend a mere hour before, but now he wasn't so sure. "You alright, sweetheart?" He asked as she removed the headphones from his ears.

Seemingly startled Buffy whipped her head around quickly and he was slightly unnerved to see anxious eyes looking back at him. "Fine." She lied unconvincingly.

His eyes flicked from her face down to the unbuckled belt on her lap before quickly returning to their starting point. "Planning on going somewhere?" He asked.

Buffy's mouth moved as she tried to come up with some type of excuse. "Bathroom," she finally stammered, "I have to go to the bathroom." Spike raised his scarred brow as he took in her odd behavior. She gave him a quick smile as she rose unsteadily to her feet. "I'll be right back."

Spike turned and watched as she quickly fled from her seat and down the center isle of the plane. When she dashed behind a curtain to where the bathrooms were located he sat back in his seat and gave his head a subtle shake. He felt his headrest compress and wasn't surprised when he turned his head to see Darla leaning against it from behind him.

"Can I help you?" He asked with a tone mirroring his annoyance.

"She okay?" Darla asked.

Spike sighed. "I don't know," he answered, "she's been off since we left."

"Hmm." Darla said shortly as she leaned back. Spike momentarily thought that the conversation was over but when he heard the sound of her seat belt unhooking he quickly turned back around to find Darla about to stand up.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

Darla looked at him with a mask of pure innocence covering her face. "I have to pee."

"You do not have to pee." Spike said as he shot her a skeptical look.

"Now, now, Spikey," she said, "how could you possibly know that?"

"Easy," he answered, "I know you."

Darla smiled widely, her inner demon shining through her facade. "I have no idea what you could possibly be talking about."

"Do not go after her, Darla." He warned.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes, you do." He said quickly.

"Oh, you." Darla said as she gave him a quick pat on the shoulder. "So paranoid, you should really get that checked out."

"Darla..."

"I'm going to the bathroom," she said as she stood, " and if I happen to run in to your beautiful blonde babe in there and we just happen to talk..."

"Dar."

"...Then it's simply fate."

Spike sighed as he shook his head and watched Darla make her way down the exact path Buffy had just descended and hoped that she wouldn't make things worse.

000000000000

The moment Buffy got in to the cramped airline bathroom she felt the strength that she had pulled from god knows where slip away from her as she promptly fell against the door and allowed her body to slowly sink to the floor. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably and the chills she was experiencing were unlike anything she had ever felt. She felt her chest tighten painfully and soon found herself practically gasping for air as the tears streamed down her face. She crawled on her hands and knees to the toilet as she felt her body arch and heave involuntarily as a sudden bout of nausea struck her. She was seeing spots and her head was spinning so ferociously that she hardly heard the knock coming from the other side of the door.

"Occupied." She choked as her body convulsed with yet another dry heave. She heard the person on the other side knock again and responded once more with the same one word. When the knocking came again and the doorknob shook as someone tried to pry it open Buffy lifted herself to her feet and opened the door just enough for her to face the inconsiderate intruder. "Listen, asshole-"

"Buffy?" A familiar voice said from beyond the door. When Buffy realized Darla was the rude knocker she opened the door a bit further and let the woman enter the bathroom. "Jesus Christ, are you okay?"

"I don't know." Buffy said as she leaned against the sink. "My head is spinning and I-I can't stop shaking."

"Is your chest tightening?" Darla asked.

Buffy nodded as she ran a quick hand through her now sweaty hair. "I feel like I'm going to pass out."

"Shit." Darla cursed under her breath as she put a hand on either one of Buffy's cheeks, forcing the girl to look at her. "Buffy, listen to me, okay? You're having a panic attack, that's all."

"A what?"

"Panic attack," Darla repeated, "you're going to be okay. These happen all the time and they're due to stress, anxiety, anything that gets you upset. Just breathe, doll, in and out." Darla grabbed one of Buffy's hands and placed it just above her chest as she breathed in and out deeply. "Come on, Buff, breathe with me and just try and calm down. In... and out. There you go. In... and out."

Buffy did as Darla said and within minutes she was beginning to feel normal again. Her heart rate slowly decreased and the chest pains she had been experiencing were almost nonexistent. She opened her eyes slowly and was slightly taken aback by the look of overwhelming concern that was clearly visible on Darla's features. Darla smiled sweetly as she released Buffy's hand and let it fall away from her body. "You okay now?"

Buffy nodded slowly. "I think so." Buffy turned and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a mess and her face was pale and stained from the tears that had been falling from her bloodshot eyes. The underarms of her gray shirt were stained from her sweating during her attack and her makeup had smeared everywhere. "I look like a crime scene."

Darla laughed as she opened the bag that had been hanging from her shoulder and pulled out a whole assortment of beauty products ranging from foundation to eyeshadow and even a small pack of baby powder and a simple black, v-neck shirt. "Take your pick, sweet thing."

"You carry all of this around with you?" Buffy asked in amazement.

Darla shrugged. "You've got to be prepared when the paparazzi is following you around every corner."

Buffy took the items in her hands and quickly went to work freshening herself up. Darla shared a trick of the trade and sprinkled her hair with the baby powder as Buffy fixed her face. By the time she was done washing off the old and applying the new she noticed that the white powder had absorbed the oil in her hair and after a quick shake of her head and a wardrobe change she was as good as new.

"You ready to go back out there?" Darla asked as she reached for the doorknob.

"Yeah," Buffy said, "but could you do me a favor and not mention this to Spike? He worries a lot and I just-"

"Say no more." Darla said as she raised her hands in surrender. "A girl is allowed her secrets."

Without another word the two left the bathroom and made their way back to their seats. Buffy sat back down next to Spike and instantly leaned her head in to rest on his shoulder. He glanced down at her and was immensely relieved when she looked back up at him with a smile on her lips. He wondered what had happened while she was gone and why she had been acting so weird before but he decided not to push the issue, as long as she was okay he was happy.

000000000000

"Here we are," Spike said as he led Buffy on to the tour bus, "home sweet home."

Buffy looked around at the scene before her and was just in complete awe. Seeing the bus from the outside was one thing, but actually being on it was quite another. Toward the front of the bus was an area that Buffy would best describe as the living room. There were couches on either side of the bus and on the wall that separated them from their driver was a large, flat screen television that was hooked in to a DVD player and multiple gaming systems. Past the couches was a small kitchen complete with stove, microwave, cabinets, and even a small table next to the windows. Spike took her by the hand a led her toward the back of the bus where each of the band members' bunks were stationed.

"This," Spike said as she pulled back the heavy black curtain covering the entrance to the middle bunk on the right side of the bus, "is our bunk."

Buffy peeked her head inside and was surprised by just how he had decorated the thing. It was about as wide as a twin size bed and had a set of three shelves at the foot end covered in variously things ranging from notebooks and pens to the picture of the two of them that had been spread across the entertainment section of her local newspaper so long ago.

She smiled as she used the small ladder on the side of the bunks to climb inside and make herself comfortable. She wasn't the least bit surprised when Spike climbed in behind her and pulled the curtain to give them what little bit of privacy the bus could provide them with.

"What do you think?" Spike asked as the two cuddled together, Buffy's head resting against his chest as his arms moved to wrap around her.

"I love it." She answered as she let her eyes fall closed and let the sensation of Spike running his hand through her hair consume her. She loved these moments, the intimate little times where they were free from the sight of prying eyes and could just enjoy one another. Just as she was feeling herself drift off to sleep she felt Spike's chest rumble as he said something. She lifted her head slowly and looked up in to the blue eyes looking down at her. "What did you say?"

"I asked if you were okay," he said, "you weren't yourself on the flight."

"I'm fine." She said quietly.

"You're sure?" He asked.

Buffy gave him a quick, tired smile before she reached up and let her lips find his. The gesture was simple and sweet, but it was exactly what Spike needed in that moment. She pulled away slowly and let her head fall back to rest against him. "I'm just tired, Spike, nothing to worry about."

"We've got a couple hours drive to the hotel," Spike said as he let his head fall back against the pillows behind him, "what do you say we take a quick kip so we can get the best out of our night off when we get there?"

Buffy smiled to herself as she snuggled in closer to him. "I think that's a wonderful idea."

000000000000

"Oh, my God." Buffy said as she followed Spike in to the hotel room they would be staying in for the next three nights. "Are all of the places you stay this nice?"

She took her time surveying the large, luxurious room with wide eyes and slightly gaping jaw. The far wall was nothing but windows and a sliding glass door that led out to a large balcony complete with table, chairs, and porch swing. There was a small, half circle table next to the door against the window with two chairs set around it. There was a large, comfy looking recliner sitting in the corner with a small glass side table next to it. The bed was the biggest she had ever seen and covered with a white down comforter and several fluffy black pillows. There was a minibar next to the door and from what she could see the bathroom was just as luxurious as the room itself.

"Yeah," Spike answered, "it's weird. We're either all cramped up on that bus or staying in five star hotel rooms. Can be kind of jarring sometimes."

Buffy laughed softly as she made her way further in to the room. "The bus isn't that bad."

"What you saw today is the cleanest the thing has ever been." He said as he followed closely behind her. "Give it a week and you'll feel like you're living life in poverty. Glorified trailer, that thing."

Buffy dropped her bags to the floor next to the closet and began to walk toward the large windows. She opened the sliding glass door and tightened her arms around her jacket as she made her way on to the balcony. The view was a wonderful picture of not only the boardwalk below them but also the large, spacious beach and ocean beyond it. She wasn't the least bit surprised when Spike followed behind her and wrapped her in his strong arms from behind.

"It's really beautiful, isn't it?" Buffy asked as the sun began to set just beyond the water.

She felt his body move as Spike shrugged his shoulders from behind her. "I've seen better." He whispered as she planted a quick kiss just behind her ear.

"Yeah?" Buffy asked as she let herself relax against his body.

"Yeah," he answered, "you don't know beauty until you see London at sunset, dove."

"You really love it there, don't you?" Buffy asked as she let her eyes fall closed.

"It's home, luv," he said, "can't wait to take you there."

"HEEEEEY YOOOOU GUUUUUUUUYS!"

Like a brick through a pane of glass the intimate nature that the moment had taken was shattered to irreparable pieces by Bob's terribly timed reference to The Goonies. Spike jumped away as Buffy's eyes flew open to see Bob standing at the door to the balcony with a deer in headlights look on his face as he realized that he had just completely interrupted.

"What?" Spike yelled in annoyance. Bob stared at the couple in what was almost a state of shock as he quietly responded that there was a band meeting and quickly retreated from their room. "Bob Bryar, the cockblock from hell."

000000000000

Buffy and Spike entered the conference room on the first floor of the large hotel, hand in hand, both curious to see what this was all about. Spike was used to these meetings that were always held at the beginning of each leg of the tour but it was definitely a first for her. The rest of the group, including Amy, Glory's security personnel, and a few people that Buffy didn't recognize were already seated in the rows of chairs that made the room look almost like a college lecture hall. The unfamiliar faces were all wearing jeans and t-shirts to she assumed that these new people were roadies and not big wigs from the record company.

Spike led Buffy over to a couple of seats next to his band mates and the two quickly made themselves comfortable. When she turned her attention back to the front of the room she saw Anya and Giles both working quickly around a table covered in various folders of all different colors and thicknesses. Buffy felt a light tap on her shoulder and turned to see Bob reaching behind Oz to get her attention. He mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' and, with a short laugh, Buffy nodded and responded that it was okay and turned back to the front of the room.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" Anya said in to the microphone that she held in her hand. Everyone in the room began to settle down and turn toward her so that they could get this technicality over with. "Hi," Anya said, "for those of you that don't know I am Anya Jenkins and this is Rupert Giles. We manage Flesh of the Passions and Glory wire. Now, let's get down to business. This leg of the tour is very important to everyone involved with Flesh of the Passions about to release a new album and VMA nominations coming up very quickly."

Everyone in the room gave a light round of applause before Giles spoke in to his own mic. "We did very well on the first leg of the tour and the purpose of this meeting, as most of you already know, is to make sure the second leg runs just as smoothly."

Anya picked up a large pile of folders and instructed the people at the beginning of each row to take one and pass them back. "In these folders your will find a complete itinerary of where we are going, when we have shows, what flights and hotel rooms you have been booked, and everyone's work schedules."

Buffy grabbed the folder that was presented to her and quickly began to finger through it. Just as Anya had said the first page was full of dates, city names, venues, and times that the gigs would take place. The second page was a list of hotels they would be staying at throughout the tour followed by a list of flights they would be taking. The last few pages were schedules for different departments and Buffy was glad to see quite a few nights where the merch table was going to be run by venue staff instead of her and Amy.

"We have quite a few new faces with us this round and we want to make sure that everyone knows what is going on, when it is happening, and what is to be expected of them." Giles said. "Generally speaking we will have a show every other night and everyone is expected to do their absolute best during each one. This includes everyone from security, retail, personal assistants," he shot a look at Glory, "and band members themselves."

"We all know about the couple of," Anya paused as she tried to find the right words, "incidents that we have come across in the past few months and the record company has asked us to go over the anti-violence policy that they claim to strictly adhere to."

Spike, Oz, and Bob all laughed quietly together as they realized that their stunts over the past few months were definitely the cause of this subtle warning. They listened as Giles sped through the policy and the repercussions that breaking the policy may have, up to and including being dropped from the label, but none of them took it very seriously.

"Basically," Anya said, "no fights. The label has gotten involved now and, frankly, I'm tired of dealing with the bad press. It's all fun and games until some gossip mag blasts you on the front cover for punching some guy and then suddenly I have to pull a story out of my a-"

"Anya." Giles said sternly. The blonde's head turned toward him quickly and, after a moment of wondering why she was being scolded by her mentor, she gave a small smile and took a seat. Giles, now having the full run of the show, leaned against the table, removed his glasses, and began to talk to the people in his audience just like a father would with their child. "I understand that in our chosen profession we have to deal with a lot of people we don't necessarily like and sometimes when that combines with the more annoying effects of alcohol consumption buttons can be pushed and arguments can ensue."

"Here, here!" Bob yelled.

"I am asking you all, as a personal favor to Miss Jenkins and myself, to have some self control. The last thing that we want is for any of you to get hurt or lose a job over a bar fight." Giles slowly put his glasses back on before casting one last look around the crowd and giving a slight nod. "That's all for now, you're all free to go until sound check tomorrow night."

Everyone began to collect their things and make their way from the room as quickly as they could. Buffy smiled as she saw Darla and Andrew make their way over and take a seat in the row in front of them. "Thank God that's over." Bob said loudly.

"Yeah, we're only here for a couple nights, can't waste it away in meetings." Andrew said happily.

"So," Darla said, "what's the plan?"

000000000000

"Hey, Spikey," Bob yelled as the rollercoaster began its backwards climb up the bright red tracks, "have you seen Final Destination Three?"

Without warning the train was dropped and the passengers began their near ninety degree angle fall to the ground below. At almost the last possible second the tracks changed direction for a turn that would cause the car to go sideways. Buffy screamed as Spike laughed when the ride took them through three consecutive loops before hitting another hill and stopping at the top for a moment of suspense before dropping them down to go through the same ride backwards. When the car came to a sudden stop everyone lurched forward against their restraints as laughter shook their bodies.

"You okay?" Spike asked as he attempted to look over at Buffy from where he was pinned against his seat.

"I'm fine." Buffy answered through her laughter. "I love these things."

Spike smiled and sat back until the restraints were released before grabbing his girl's hand and leading them back to where Andrew was holding the rest of the gang's bags. "How was it?" He asked.

"Awesome!" Bob answered immediately.

"You should really try to get one one," Darla said, "you might like it."

"No way am I getting on one of those crazy death machines, uh uh, no way." Andrew said quickly as he handed everyone their things. "I'm more of a teacups kind of guy."

"Well, those are right over-"

"I am NOT getting on teacups." Spike said as he effectively cut off whatever Bob was about to say.

The group got on a few more rides including the merry mixer, the zipper, bumper cars, and even a haunted house before finally ending up at the Boardwalk Arcade. Bob and Oz went off toward the claw machines as Darla went for the slots and Andrew went to watch some kids play Dance Dance Revolution. Buffy wasn't entirely happy about this part of their plans, arcade games had never exactly been her forte, but she went along with it nonetheless.

"Come on," Spike said as he grasped Buffy's hand in his, "this one's my favorite."

Spike walked up to one of the water gun relay races and handed the man running it his money before sitting down next to the three other competitors. Down toward the far end of the game was an older man, about Giles' age, working quickly to line up his shot. A few stools down from him was another man, this one seeming to be in his mid to late twenties, with a dark haired girl watching from behind him with her hands on his shoulders. The last player was sat just one seat away from him, a young boy with a backwards hat chewing loudly on a piece of bubble gum. Spike smiled to himself, this would be easy.

"On your mark," the announcer said, "get set. Go!"

Spike pulled the trigger of his gun and the stream of water hit the small target perfectly as his horse began to run across the wall decorated as a racetrack. He didn't take his eyes off of the target until he heard the victory bell sound and looked up to see that his horse had made it across the finish line.

"Congratulations, sir." The announcer said as he handed him the large stuffed bear that he had won.

Spike smiled as he claimed his prize but couldn't help but look at the little boy he had just beat. He watched as the kid turned around and glanced at a group of girls his age that were standing on the other side of the arcade. The boy turned back to the game, head hanging in defeat, as he tried to scrounge his pockets for another three dollars.

His mind made up, Spike tapped the kid on the shoulder and waited for him to turn around. "Yeah?" The kid asked.

"Here," Spike said as he held the large stuffed animal out to the kid, "go give this to your honey and act like you won it."

"Are... are you sure?" The kid asked as he hesitantly reached for the bear.

Spike gave the kid a smirk and nodded. "Yeah, kid, go on and take it."

The kid smiled brightly as he grabbed the bear by the head and jumped off of the stool. "Thank you! Thank you, sir!"

Spike laughed as he watched the kid go before turning back to the woman he called his own. He shoved his hands in his pockets and tried to hold back the smile when he took in the look of adoration she was giving him. "That was sweet." She said sincerely.

"Had to do it," he said with a shrug as he reached her, "he needs it more than I do."

They both watched as the boy approached the girl that had been standing in the middle of the group and handed her the large stuffed bear. She raised her hands tentatively to take it as a rosy pink blush formed in her cheeks. The kid walked away from the group as the little girl's friends gushed over how cute the action had been and how much they liked her new bear. She watched the boy walk away as she held the bear closer and nodded along with whatever her friends were saying.

Spike turned back to Buffy and put an arm on each of her shoulders before clasping his hands together behind her head. "So," he said as he looked back in to her eyes, "what do you want to do now?"

0000000000

The door to the Four Seasons Hotel room 1256 flew open as the two bodies of the people renting the room crashed in to it already hard at work getting the other out of their clothes. Spike kicked the door closed before quickly picking Buffy up and slamming her against it. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pinned her between him and heavy wooden door behind her and went to work pulling the black t-shirt over her head and throwing it to the floor. She could already feel the poke of his engorged member through his pants as she quickly pulled his own shirt off and let it join hers on the floor.

"So bloody gorgeous." He murmured as his lips found the sensitive skin of her neck before tearing her away from the door and making it over to the bed in three long strides. He dropped them on to the soft mattress and took no time in unfastening her jeans before pulling the tight clothing down her legs and tossing them across the room to be quickly joined by her tiny lace panties and matching bra. Not one to be outdone she pushed against his chest and quickly flipped them over. From her place on top of him she quickly undid his own black denim pants and he made quickly work of kicking them off of his body.

"Wanna try something different." Spike whispered as his lips once again connected with hers and his hand found her hot sex and quickly began to stroke her wet folds. At Buffy's nod of agreement he flipped them back over and quickly positioned himself behind her as he gently pushed her upper body forward so she was on all fours. With her completely exposed to him and both more than ready he slowly entered her. He heard her moan in pleasure as she took him in and it was nearly his undoing. From the angle Spike had from the new position he was hitting the sensitive spot within her with every forward thrust he made. She bit her lip in an attempt to stifle her cry as he reached around and fondled her clit with skilled fingers.

"Mmm, Buff," he whispered as he leaned his own body forward against hers, "so good, kitten."

"Spike," she panted as she felt his teeth gently graze her shoulder, "I'm gonna-"

Before she could finish her sentence her orgasm hit her like a rushing wave and she cried out his name as he continued to thrust in to her. Within minutes she felt as Spike found his own release and filled her with his seed. He pulled out of her and flopped unceremoniously on to the bed below him and opened his arms for Buffy to do the same. They laid together, both trying to catch their breath, until the familiar curtain of exhaustion overtook them and they fell in to a restful sleep.

0000000000


Chapter End Notes:
So what do you think? Can I get some reviews to keep this thing going? My power is out and I have nothing else to do, if you're lucky I might be able to squeeze another chapter out of this thing before my batteries die. :)