[Reviews - 122] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy is a waitress at a popular bar that happens to be the home to the famous band Flesh of the Passions whose front man, Spike Pratt, has taken quite a liking to her. Is love in the works, will she be another fling? READ! Spuffy. AU. AH. NC17 for future chapters.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: No
Word count: 150404 Read: 25456
Published: 03/31/2011 Updated: 10/11/2011

1. Chapter 1 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 3] Liked (5808 words)
AN: I know a lot of you are going to be peeved that I haven't updated The Entity, but rest assured that I have not abandoned that story. This one has been in my mind for quite some time and my muse has decided to cooperate with me and let me write it. I am a firm believer that if your heart isn't in the story, then you shouldn't be writing it. The last thing I want to do is cheat my readers or myself out of what will surely be a wonderful ride with The Entity by writing half-assed chapters.

That being said, this is my new story and I hope you all enjoy it. I have a lot of wonderful plans for it and if you stick with me, it'll be a great adventure through the wonderful world that is Spuffy.

Love and Lust.

-T.

2. Chapter 2 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 6] Liked (2235 words)
AN: A huge thank you to everyone who has reviewed! I was incredibly nervous about posting this one and when I did I was so incredibly happy about the response.  I have so many incredible places I plan to take this and can't wait for you all to read them. This chapter is a bit shorter than the first one, but I really wanted to post something for you guys. Without further ado, on to chapter two! :)

3. Chapter 3 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 4] Liked (2726 words)

4. Chapter 4 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 3] Liked (5341 words)
The songs used in this chapter are Blocking Brainwaves by Ghost of the Robot and The Space Between by Dave Matthews Band. I fully suggest opening up youtube and listening to them while reading their parts in this chapter. Kind of adds to the experience and helps get you a little closer in to my world.

I'll be using a lot of Ghost of the Robot songs in this fic simply because it's James Marsters' band and I just love the songs.

5. Chapter 5 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 4] Liked (6890 words)

6. Chapter 6 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 4] Liked (5256 words)
Fluffy Spuffy time? Fluffy Spuffy time. I've put these two through a lot and I think we can all agree that they deserve a little bit of happy time together. This is for everyone who reads, reviews, or favorites, especially my little zombie reader and my wonderful "internet friend". You two know who you are. :)

Also, just a funny little tidbit, I used a band name generator to come up with the opening band name for Flesh of the Passions, one of the suggestions was "Glory Boner". I about died.

The song in this chapter is Leave the Lights On by Supernova. It's a pretty good song and again, I fully recommend playing it on youtube or Itunes when it is written in to the chapter. Hopefully it'll make you feel the same way I did when I wrote it.

7. Chapter 7 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 6] Liked (6516 words)
Sorry for the wait, my loves. I was in the hospital for a few days and the infection that I had last week or whenever spread to my kidneys and is making me very ill. All I've been doing lately is laying down watching movies and, of course, plenty of Buffy episodes.

My lovely reviewer, ACeH-aH, and I were talking about how watching Once More, With Feeling always makes me feel better when I'm sick. She replies with the following...

"The first time I watched it, during Coda I thought that Spike said "I die", as in, when Buffy touches the fire she freezes, and when he touches the fire he dies. HAHA I get it now..."

Honestly made my week and I felt the need to share it with the rest of my Buffy lovers out there.

Love you, S, you made my week. :)

8. Chapter 8 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 6] Liked (6912 words)

9. Chapter 9 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 5] Liked (4866 words)

10. Chapter 10 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 5] Liked (6634 words)
Thanks to ACeH-aH for her... um... "advice". Trust me when I tell you that she made this chapter what it will be. Lol. I hope you all are enjoying the spuffyness, enjoy it while it lasts because Spike will be going on tour in the near future.

11. Chapter 11 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 5] Liked (8044 words)

12. Chapter 12 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 2] Liked (6894 words)

13. Chapter 13 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 4] Liked (6249 words)
I am so sorry for the extreme delay here. Real life came up and kicked my ass this past week and I just had absolutely no free time. Don't worry, everything is back to normal now and the chapters should be coming in more regularly again.

Anyway...

You guys are nothing short of awesome. I'm glad everyone enjoyed that citrus sweet I left you at the end of the last chapter. Thanks again to my faithful reviewers, as well as a few new ones.

Also, I am looking for a beta reader. If anyone is interested please let me know.

14. Chapter 14 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 4] Liked (5870 words)
Thank you for all the wonderful reviews from the last chapter. Honestly, you guys make me so happy I could die.

The day after I made Darla gay I met Julie Benz and all I could think the entire time was "I made you gay. I made you gay. I made you gay." I don't think she knew.

I also met Clare Kramer. She is really sweet and definitely not Glory-like at all. I feel bad about making her character so insane in this fic but it is necessary. I am a huge Lady GaGa fan, but she keeps popping up as inspiration for Glory's character. Get ready for the craziness in upcoming chapters.

Nick Brendon, however, is exactly like Xander. He and his brother were insanely awesome and a lot of fun doing karaoke.

15. Chapter 15 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 6] Liked (5845 words)
Wow, two updates in two days! I'm on a roll!

I got a ton of new readers and reviewers with that last one. Welcome aboard everyone! Thank you so much for your kind words and motivating reviews on the last chapter, I was so worried you all wouldn't like it. This one goes straight out to ACeH-aH, she knows why.

Random thought of the moment, I want a pillow pet.

16. Chapter 16 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 4] Liked (4901 words)
This would have gotten to you guys a few days sooner but I got wrapped up in the Firefly Party for Joss Whedon's birthday and lost an entire day of writing time. I think we did a bit a damage to Netflix with the high amount of traffic we Browncoats got going on the episodes of each hour so maybe someone of importance will take notice of it and give that amazing show another go. Then I was surprised with a trip to the beach and lost two more days. My boyfriend is kind of a Spike.

Anyway, on with the show!

17. Chapter 17 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 6] Liked (5638 words)
My roomies think that I am absolutely insane because I've been rocking out to random Christmas songs to get me in the spirit to write the next couple of chapters. Bah, I say! Who doesn't want a little Christmas in (almost) July?

I know everyone is excited about Buffy and Spike going on tour together but we've still got a few things to get through before that happens. This chapter is going to move things forward quite a bit, by about a week actually, but since the demand for Road Spuffy is so high I don't think any of you will really mind.

18. Chapter 18 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 7] Liked (5113 words)
It's so easy to tell when I have a few days off of work.

I'm posting now, so you can all stop telling Santa to forget about me.

Also, for anyone wondering Timmy is actually based on my brother. Actually, I don't think 'based' is the correct word. My brother Timmy is the Timmy in this story, but if he ever dated someone like Claire I would kick her little ass. I told him I put him in my fic and his response was, "Well, I am pretty bad ass and I am typically stoned at Christmas." He then grabbed a bottle of water and then looks back at me all concerned. "...Do people like me?"

One more thing, it's very strange when you're trying to write a sex scene and Third Eye Blind's song "Deep Inside of You" comes on your Ipod.

19. Chapter 19 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 6] Liked (4935 words)
My "J" key on my keyboard decided it wanted to jump ship and I am now missing a key cap so if I miss a "J" here and there just know that that's why. I have to push down real hard on this stupid little circle to make one appear and when I get going, there is just no stopping my typing. :)

This chapter was really difficult to write for some reason so I'm sorry if it's not up to the level of the previous chapters. Every story has to have a weak point, right?

20. Chapter 20 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 2] Liked (7094 words)
For some reason my computer wants to correct anything that starts with the letters "br" to "breadstick" so if there are any random food occurrences in the chapter I deeply apologize, but please enjoy the laughter it creates. I know I did while reading this over.

"The view was absolutely breadstick"...

Thanks laptop.

There is going to be a ton of stuff happening here. I was tempted to stop it at my normal 11 page length but I decided to go with my gut and give you guys a long chapter. Fasten your seat belts, my dear children, it's going to be a wild ride!

21. Chapter 21 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 4] Liked (5369 words)
Photobucket

This chapter goes out to Amy (xaphania on Elysian Fields) who is the mother of my wonderful new TSG banner. For all my people reading on ff . Net I fully recommend you following the link to it in my profile. It's fantastic, honestly. Look out for a special little thank you that I've decided to throw in here for you. I have a feeling you'll like it. :)

Thanks, as always, to my wonderful reviewers, people who have favorited this story, and the people who just sort of lurk around and take a quick peek. All of your support and kind words, or lack there of, is incredibly appreciated. I didn't get quite as many reviews for the last chapter as I usually do, but from what I gather it ended with quite a shocker. We'll just call it speechlessness.

Or maybe you're all upset with me about the cliffhanger? ;)

Also, I have never been arrested so if the details are kind of off about the entire thing I apologize. I actually had about an hour of conversation with one of my coworkers about when he got arrested so that I could get this a little closer to the real.

HIGH HO, SILVER! AWAY!

22. Chapter 22 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 4] Liked (5995 words)
I am so sorry for the wait. I had written about half of this a few days after the last one was posted but won concert tickets and didn't get to finish it when I had planned. When I came back to finish it up the next day it had somehow been completely erased and I had to start all over again. I got it back to the exact same spot and left it to be finished the next day only to come home from work and see that my lovely dog had somehow managed to tear the monitor from my keyboard and my laptop was in two pieces. I just got it back on Friday and have been writing the crap out of this thing.

This chapter goes out to Hurricane Irene for giving me oodles of time to finish this little diddy up. I now have two different laptop batteries so while my power is out I am free to write to my heart's content.

23. Chapter 23 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 1] Liked (7081 words)

24. Chapter 24 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 9] Liked (6605 words)

25. Chapter 25 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 5] Liked (5477 words)

26. Chapter 26 by ViciousRejects [Reviews - 7] Liked (6110 words)