[Reviews - 41] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers is the hot teacher everyone lusts over, William Giles her student. He’s thrilled to have been roped into helping her out over the summer; she’s just trying to fight her attraction to him.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 12641 Read: 8568
Published: 04/09/2011 Updated: 10/11/2011

1. Chapter One by xaphania [Reviews - 12] Liked (1606 words)
I promised myself that I wouldn't start posting this until it was finished. Oops? Honestly, I've not been having a great time of it lately and posting fic always cheers me up, so here it is. When I started this fic, I intended for it to be a one-shot. Fifteen-thousand words later and well, that's kind of been blown out of the water. I'm not sure how frequent updates will be, however. Thank you, as always, to Sotia for beta-reading for me.

Hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think. Oh, also - the NC-17 warning is in effect from this first chapter.

2. Chapter Two by xaphania [Reviews - 5] Liked (1694 words)
Thanks to everyone who commented on the first chapter. I'm glad you're enjoying so far. :) Thanks again to my wonderful beta reader Sotia!

3. Chapter Three by xaphania [Reviews - 7] Liked (1366 words)
Thank you to my readers and reviewers! I'm sorry I haven't replied to the comments yet - I'm always too tired these days it seems. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and many thanks to Sotia for beta-reading.

4. Chapter Four by xaphania [Reviews - 5] Liked (1287 words)
It's been a while and I can only apologise - computer problems. I hope you haven't forgotten about this fic! Enjoy the update. :)

5. Chapter Five by xaphania [Reviews - 7] Liked (2909 words)
Two updates in a week! Unfortunately, I doubt it will be a regular occurence. Bit of a longer chapter this time and things are moving swiftly along - enjoy! Many thanks to my readers and reviewers, and of course my beta Sotia. :)

6. Chapter Six by xaphania [Reviews - 5] Liked (3779 words)
It's been a while and for that I apologise. Life's been hectic and it's not calming down, so I can't promise when the next update will be. I might have waited until I had a few chapters ready but a couple of readers from Elysian Fields have been in contact asking about this fic so I wanted to get a chapter posted.

Massive thanks as always to Sotia for beta-reading this, and thank you to Puddinhead for also looking over this chapter for me!