Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took so long. You know how it is with a spanking new boyfriend.
Spike walked into the room he shared with Buffy. Not noticing Faith was still in his room, he began taking off his shirt.

"Whoa, the bleach boy."

Spike turned around a little to fast and winced. Faith looked at him questioningly while he pressed on his stomach.

"What are you doing here?" Spike asked surprised.

"Watching your girl. Remember?" Faith said pointing at Buffy, Spike nodded.

"Been asleep for like two hours. She 's looking better, though. Rough night?" Faith said standing.

Spike looked over at his mate while he answered her, "You can say that. We killed the dog Angel's pal created. Then he wanted to test who had the sharper fangs."

"Boys will be boys." Faith chuckled, "I'm gone. Tell B I'll catch her later. Oh Fred came by, something about important to talk to yall."

Faith said leaving. Spike walked into the bathroom and took off his blood soaked jeans and took a shower, rinsing the blood from his hair and body. He got out the tub and dried off. He walked back into the room quietly and slipped into the bed to snuggle close to Buffy.

Buffy instantly wakes when she feels a warm body close to her. "Spike." She whispered.

"I'm here, love." He kissed her neck.

They laid quietly for a while enjoying each others company.

"I'm nearly healed." Buffy said excitedly, breaking their silence.

Buffy turned to lay on her back, pushing the covers down below her stomach. She took Spike's hand and used his hand to trace her barely healed wound. When she placed his hands on her, her body started setting off like fireworks.

"How?" Spike asked curious.

"I don't know, the only thing I can think of is when -"

"We kissed." Spike and Buffy said at the same time.

They just stare at each other amazed. Now that they were claimed, they were going to learn a lot about each other and their new bond. And right now the bond was telling Buffy that she needed Spike. Bad. Buffy reached behind Spike's head and lowered him down to kiss her. He gave her what she wanted and kissed her then pulled back. Spike couldn't help but think back to Buffy biting him during their heated kiss.

"You bite me, love. My blood." He said looking at her. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I heard you talking to Faith." she said caressing his face trying to soothe his bruises.

"We'll talk about that tomorrow. I wanna talk about you, pet." Spike said caressing her stomach as if it would heal the rest of her wound.

Buffy stared at Spike with love. She couldn't understand it herself. She had a strong need for Spike to make love her. To connect. Spike head snapped up to look into her eyes, he could feel her need.

"I need you, Spike. I need you so bad." Buffy said panting, his hands on her body was turning her on.

"Alright, love." Spike whispered kissing her gently everywhere on her face while his hand found their way inside her underwear. Spike started to make light circles on her nub making Buffy sign in relief.

"I know the feeling love. I was afraid you'd never wake."

He slipped two fingers in her velvet walls making her moan out his name. When Buffy felt his hard on, she slipped her hand in the covers and began to stroke him.

"Oh, Buffy." Spike groaned out and buried his head in Buffy's wavy hair.

Spike removed his hand from her hot center and Buffy hand from him. He sat up on his knees and pulled down his lovers panties and threw them over his shoulders. He then positioned himself between her legs. Spike began to kiss Buffy breathlessly, muffling her loud moan as he slide into her. As he began a slow pace he drew back from their kiss to watch her. He love to see the look of pleasure on her face. Spike stilled his movement making Buffy open her eyes to look at him. Her green eyes looked straight into his blue ones making him feel like the only man in the world.

"I love you." Spike said before Buffy could ask what was wrong.

Then Spike continued starting with a slow pace not wanting to harm his lover in anyway. Buffy was loving how Spike was taking his time until he hit a bundle of nerves. " OH God!" Buffy yelled trying to bring his body closer.

Spike grinned, he found her g-spot and he planned on hitting it every time, so he did it again. "Spike!" she yelled again quickly bringing her arms around his shoulders as if needing something to keep her there. When Buffy buried her head in his shoulder, he could feel her start the tremble under him and Spike began to grunt. He also feel her walls contracting around his, he couldn't hold of much longer. "Oh Buffy, love, you feel so good. Fuck!"

He upped his pace and Buffy began to cry out and whimper, Spike knew she was going to come. "Come on, baby. Come for me." Buffy came screaming. Spike quickly muffled it with his mouth in a loving kiss, making him come right along with her.

Coming down from their high, Spike continued to kiss her slowly and gently her until her shaking subsided into slight trembles and then slide down her body and rested his head on her stomach. Buffy played with his curls as she tried to calm her body down.

"I love you too." said the slayer quivering voice.

Spike lifted his head to look in her eyes and smiled as she fell asleep. He laid back down on her belly and heard a little flutter. Spike lifted his head confused.


Chapter End Notes:
Please review. Dont slaughter.