Spike sighs as he lets out his confession.

"Last night was," he lifts his head to the ceiling, "God, I'm such a jerk. I can't do this."

"Spike.." Buffy pleaded.

"It was the best night of my life. If you poke fun at me, you bloody well better use that, 'cause I couldn't bear it. It may not mean that much to you, but—" Spike blowed out.

"I just told you it did." Buffy looked at him with affection.

Spike sighed with content.

"Yeah...I hear you say it, but... I've lived for soddin' ever, Buffy. I've done everything. Done things with you I can't spell, but... I've never... been close... to anyone. Least of all, you. 'Til last night. All I did was... " he smiles, " hold you, watch you sleep. And it was the best night of my life. So, yeah... I'm... terrified." Spike spoke out with his heart.

"You don't have to be." Buffy pressed her palm on his cheek then kissed him.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Later that night in the basement, Buffy and Spike are lying together on the cot, fully clothed. Spike has his arm around Buffy and she fondles his hand. She just woke up from a nightmare. But she felt it was more of a slayer dream. Spike was burning from the inside out and it frightened her to no end. She couldn't lost the one person who had her back and went to seek his soul for her.

Buffy has came to a decision and she hoped to God that it will work. She read some of Giles' books on claim back when she let Angel bit her during the Mayor fiasco. She knew it only worked if two vampires were in love but her question was, 'Did it work for a slayer and vampire that were in love?'

Buffy turned on her side and found Spike looking at her.

"How long have you been awake?" she asked.

"Since I heard you scream, you alright, luv?" Spike asked.

Buffy nodded and gave him a gentle kiss on the lip. She traced his scared eyebrow with her finger.

"You wanna talk about it?" Spike asked looking into her eyes.

"No," Buffy whispered, "Make love to me."

Spike looked at the love of his undead life to see how serious she was. He knew she was serious as soon as she removed her black tank top. So he removes his shirt and begins to kiss her. Buffy takes her to his face to deepen the kiss making him lay on top of her.

"If your sure, pet." Spike says giving her an out.

Buffy begins to tug on his belt and jeans, Spike helps her take it off. Then they take the rest her close off.

Spike sets back on his hind legs and places Buffy's legs on other side of him. He begins to caress her skin with his hands. First her neck then her breasts, down to her hips. Planting kisses along the way. He raises her hips and settled his fully erected cock to her opening. Spike looked into his blondes eyes for confirmation before he push himself into her walls. Buffy moaned his name loudly when she felt him complete her. They began a slow pace as they pushed into each other.

Buffy was feeling to many emotion the way Spike was making love to her and one emotion she very though she would never feel toward any other man again. She tried to reach for Spike hands but the were occupied. She need to feel him close.

"Spike, I uh need you…" Buffy tried to gasp out but ended in moans.

Spike reached to cup her right breast and took her nipple into his mouth and suck on it. He begin to pump into her fast making grip his shoulders.

"Oh, god…" Buffy moaned out loud, "Need you close."

Spike does what she ask and lays on top of her not breaking their rhythm. Sliding down, Spike went to the other breast to give the same attention. Buffy hands found their way into his bleached curls and began to tug, he felt her pulling him up. He lifts his head to look at her. She pulled him into a kiss. He feels her walls begin to tremble and contract around his cock. He slams into her, he looks at her face loving expression of pleasure he sees in it. He does it again causing her to scream into his mouth. They on the edge and can feel themselves begin to fly.

"Bite me." Buffy groaned out.

Spike hesitates. But he saw the determination in her eyes even then he couldn't bring himself to do it. Even the demon inside was telling him to.

"Luv, I cant-"

Buffy knew he wouldn't so she did what his demon would respond to. She bit him hard enough to draw blood making his demon come forth with a roar.

"Mine." Buffy moaned.

"Spike." Buffy warned hanging on the cliff of bliss.

Spike licks her neck and gently sunk his fangs into her neck. In reaction Buffy came scratching his back.

"Mine." he licked her wound.

'Yours" she moaned coming down from her high.

"Yours" Spike whispered