The Scooby gang were set up in the open area of the hotel researching. The slayerettes that had survived the battle were practicing and getting back into shape.

"Giles, we don't even know what we're looking for" said Willow as she put the book down and rubbed her head.

She was getting frustrated. She told the gang that she knew a spell to go into Buffy's head like last time but before she could suggest Spike screamed 'no'. even Xander agreed with Spike. Shocker.

"I know I'm kinda agreeing on Willow here. Angel's wolfy guys said she'll wake when she's ready, right?" Xander stated.

"That's precisely why. That's all we have. I don't particularly trust Angel's people." Giles addressed Xander's question.

"Buffy's been sleep for almost 3 days. Slayers are fast healers. We all know this we've all seen this. Whatever it was the cause her and Spike to appear and floating took a lot out of her." Giles reestablished with the group.

"Yeah, it did." Willow agreed.

"Spike, too. Did you see the guy? I don't think he's moved since we've placed her in her room." Xander comment on Spike weird grieving.

" I don't think he's eating either. I sent Dawn to his room with 5 cups of blood. I even put his favorite stuff in it. But they all come back cold and untouched. Is he even a vampire anymore?" Willow complained.

Listening to Willow talk about Spike weirdness, Giles started thinking about his behavior. He has not eaten, barely talk, and has no interaction or added any smart remark to them.

"Well, he's paler than usual. I'm sure he still a vampire." Giles answered his former student.

Dawn come walking to the table the Scoobies are at as she looks around the lobby at the training slayers. She looked at Willow and Xander and they looked exhausted. "Hey, guys. Why the long faces?"

"We seem to be at a stand still, Dawn. I know you Xander and Spike don't think its right to pry into Buffy's head but-"

Giles, they rest of the Scoobys, and the Slayers were thrown across the room by what seemed like a bomb busting the front door opened. Something that seemed like a huge dog was standing near the entrance growling and looking around the room at unconscious bodies and left breaking through the back door.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Spike finished his first cup of blood he had since the battle and had fallen asleep in the chair. And that's how his slayer found him when she opened her green eyes , cuddled into a chair. He looked so innocent like a little boy. God he was breathtaking and he was indeed hers and she wasn't going to let anyone tell her she was doing wrong.

Buffy looked around the room. She didn't know where they were but she could take a good guess. She sat up slowly resting her back on the headboard. Even though she felt great her body was still weak. What's up with that? She looked around for something to drink she found a bottle of water next to Spike's lighter. When she reached for it, she groan and put her hand on the wound that obviously haven't fully healed yet.

When Spike heard a groan he shot up ready for action but soon realized there was no one there and turn to meet green eyes he's been begging the Gods to see again and then her grinned bitterly. He rushed to her side and noticed her expression.

"Love? You alright?" Spike asked.

Buffy tried to speak but nothing really came out.

"How's about some water?" Spike asked.

Buffy nodded as he turned to grabbed the bottle and took off the lid and handed it to her. As she grabbed it with her other hand, Spike looked at the occupied hand and saw that she was seeping.

"Oi, pet. You cant move so much. I think you just tear the wound a little." he says getting up to get medical supply in the bathroom.

Buffy took a drink of water as she watched as Spike went into the bathroom and comeback out. Spike set the supply on the bed when the was a loud bomb sound and rumbling. Buffy and Spike looked at each other.

"Spike?" Buffy voice rasped out.

"I don't know, Buffy. But it cant be good." Spike said ready for action.