Spike quickly walked over to the dresser to gather his weapons he left there and turned to his barely woken lover. "Stay here, pet. I mean it." Spike said sternly walking out the room with a sword in one hand and a stake in his back pocket.

Buffy watched Spike as he left. She did what he told her to do for about a minute and a half. Then her slayer senses started to tingle. "Who does he think he's talking to?" Buffy muttered looking around the room for any more weapons and discovered her scythe. She climbed out of bed as quickly as her unhealed wound would allow and grabbed it.

As she was walking in the hallway she was really feeling the pain but she wasn't going to let that slow her down. Hell, she was the slayer she's been well dead.

"A claim mark and he goes all caveman." Buffy groaned out making her way to the elevators. She thought about the steps she knew Spike probably jumped but she had to preserve her energy if she had to fight.

"Well, the energy I have left." She breathed out stepping into the elevator.

"""""""""""""""

Spike ran into the lobby ready to fight but found it in shambles and Angel near the entrance. He looked around and found his people dusting the debris off their clothes.

"Everyone ok?" Spike asked everyone

They answered by head nodds and 'yeses'. After checking them he went to observe the broken front door behind Angel and looked across at the broken glass from the exit.

"Great, Forehead. You let it get away." Spike says angrily and clapping sarcastically.

Angel gritted his teeth and gripped his sword in his hand. "I didn't let it get away."

"I'm sure he was close to it though, being a vampire an all." Andrew says coming out of the kitchen with a grill cheese in his hand.

Everyone looks at Andrew as if he's crazy. Dawn walks up to him and asks "Where were you Andrew?"

"Oh, making a grill cheese. Anybody want half?" Andrew offered.

"No, butthead." Dawn yelled over the elevator chime.

" You can go and grab some medical supplies though." Kennedy snapped trying to tend to Chow Ann's cut.

"What was that?" Willow asked Angel.

"I don't know. We think it's from a pay demon. Been chasing the damn thing all night." Angel stated bitterly not noticing the elevator doors opened.

Spike looked at Angel pissed, they really didn't need this right now especial with Buffy in her unknown condition.

"Really? All night. Your really losing your touch there Angel." Buffy said leaning on the doors.

Giles and Willow began looking for his books in the rumble but looked over towards Buffy when they heard her voice and everyone followed suite.

She looked confident even though her body looked fatigued she looked ready to go. Everyone, except Spike, had shock face and couldn't seem to change it especially the slayer-ettes. Who thought she was in some kind of resting coma.

The Scooby gang couldn't understand why she still looked so drained. Knowing from prier experiences with Buffy and Faith they heal pretty quickly now, she seems to be healing like, well like them: humans.

Spike quickly rushed over to her and put his arm around her waist to steady her.

" So, where's the baddies?" Buffy asked looking around at the shambled lobby.

"Buffy!" Dawn ran up to her and hugged her before anyone could stop her.

Buffy shrieked making Dawn let go as quickly as she hugged her. Everyone jumped and Spike looked her over and saw her cut bleeding.

"I'm sorry." Dawn teared up.

"Buffy, are you alright?" Giles asked taking concerning steps towards her.

Spike ushered Buffy to take a seat in a still standing chair and growled just low enough for her to hear. Well and Angel. Buffy looked at her mate apologetically. Angel looked very concerned, jealous and annoyed all at the same time.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Just a sore battle wound here?" Buffy breathed out.

"I thought I told you to stay put. In one ear and out the bloody other." Spike says pissed.

"Imma Slayer. You cant really tell us what to do, Spike. You of all people should know that." She says rolling her eyes.

Willow and Xander walk over and stand next to Giles while Dawn crouched down next to her sister's chair. Buffy looked at her family then at the slayer-ettes.

"Kennedy, how's the group?" Buffy asked worried.

"Warriors." Kennedy smirked.

Buffy nodded and looked around again. She was starting to feel like she was on display at a museum the way everyone was looking at her. Spike somehow ended up on the other side of the room looking at the broken glass door. Buffy could feel his anger as of it was her own. Okay so she wasn't suppose to come down she might as well find out what's going on.

"You didn't answer me, Angel. You losing it?" She tried to chuckle under the many circumstances.

Angel smiled about to answer her but was interrupted by Spike. "So, what was your little pet and where did it come from?" Spike asked ready to take Buffy back to bed to rest.