Spike walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and drying his wet hair. When he stops drying his hair he notices Buffy leaning against the headboard of the bed still in her towel.

"Love, why are you still in a towel?" Spike asked.

Buffy was looking out the window at the sun until she heard the bathroom door open and saw Spikes wet body come out. Her heart skipped a beat, he looked so sexy standing in just a towel. If she was at her full strength the would have been bumping uglies by now.

"Sorry, No clothes."

"No. It's my fault. Should of known not to send Dawn for anything." Spike said grabbing his favorite red shirt off the dresser and handing it to Buffy.

"Thanks."

"No, problem, pet."

Buffy puts the shirt on and then takes off the towel throwing it on the chair next to the bed Spike slept in earlier. Spike sat next to her on the other side of the bed.

"How you feeling?" Spike asked rubbing Buffy's leg.

"I think you know." Buffy said referring to the bond.

"Yeah, I do. But I want to hear you say it."

" I feel better. And cleaner."

"Your bath must helped."

"I'm glad your not mad anymore." Buffy said resting her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, whys that?" Spike asked playing with her fingers.

"Cause there's something I've been wanting to do since I woke up." Buffy said lifting her head up and looking at Spike.

Spike looked into Buffy green eyes and could see the love he so desperately wanted to seek. Buffy leans in and kisses him gently, she then cups his cheek and pulls him into a passionate kiss she couldn't seem to control. The longer she kissed him the more she didn't want to stop. She felt such a strong connection and strength.. Spike tried to pull away Buffy kept grabbing for him.

"Buffy, love. We need to slow down."

"No." Buffy pulls him into a kiss again accidentally biting him his lip in the process, causig him to bleed in result Spike growl and push Buffy down to lay on the bed. " Spike." Buffy moaned.

"Buffy." Spike growled between kisses trying to be gentle but she wasnt making it easy.

A loud knock on the door broke the blondes from their passionate trance. They looked at the door. "Yeah, piss off." Spike yelled.

Faith took that as an invitation and walks into the room and finds Spike laying halfway on top of Buffy.

"Hello, to you too, Blondies." Faith smirked.

"Sorry, Faith." Spike said getting out of bed tightening his towel, " how Robin? Pretend I care."

Faith was openly gawking Spike. Buffy just rolled her eyes. As long as she wasn't touching.

"Oh, nice job, B. Now I see why your so stingy. Oh Rob's getting better."

"Uh, thanks. Faith. And I'm very stingy." Buffy confirmed.

Spike walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. Faith walks over to Buffy and sit on the edge of the bed. She tries to check her over without being to obvious. "So how ya doing?"

"Should be better." Buffy put her observation out there.

"Tell me about it. You gave us quiet a scare. Especially with that magic trick landing on top of the bus."

Buffy didn't remember to much after hugging Spike to death when they were in the Hell mouth. "Magic trick?"

"Yeah, you guys - Buffy, you ok?"

As Faith began to explain to Buffy her face began to turn green . Buffy got up as fast as her stitches would let her and burst in the bathroom and began throwing up. A shirtless Spike turned to see Buffy's head in the toilet and Faith holding her hair. He quickly got a cold cloth for her neck and kneed next to her.

"What happened?" Spike asked concerned.

"I don't know. We were talking, she started looking sick. I guess she was." Faith answered.

"Wonder if Angel can get us a Doc over here." Spike wondered.

"Yeah, right. Right about now I think we need a second opinion or a regular one."

Buffy sat back and looked at Faith wiping her face with the cloth Spike had on her neck.

"What's wrong?" Buffy asked Faith.

"Nothing I just don't trust them, you know."

"To be truthful, pet. I don't either." Spike added.

"Okay, well deal with that tomorrow. Didn't tell Kennedy that ya'll were going patrolling.?" Buffy looked at Spike.

"Buffy I'm not leaving you here by yourself."

"Cool it, lover boy. I'm here. Alright."

Spike looked at Buffy and kissed her sweaty forehead. "Wont be gone long." Spike put his shirt on and walked out of the bathroom.

"Thanks, Faith."

"Hey, we're sisters, right."