Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry, been gone for so long life gets in the way, you know how it is. lol
Spike led Kennedy and her group into an alley. He was going on the shamble trail the demon dog left in its path of destruction. Wherever the trail would end the demon dog would be gone. He was getting more pissed off by the minute. He wanted to get back to Buffy, he was getting concerned about her now then when she was in a bleeding coma.

"Hey, can we kick it. The giant doggie's gone. Plus I don't think our weapons are big enough." Rona said bored.

Spike grunted with fustration and looked over at Kennedy, "Go, on. Head back. Imma do one mo' sweep."

"You sure cause I have no problem staying."

"Yeah. Just go on. Tell the Scoobies I'm doing another sweep."

"OK, bye." Vi said quickly leading the group back to the hotel.

Spike walked farther into the alley to check it thoroughly, before he could turn to leave the ground started to shake and rumble, then her heard a loud growl which made him look up. As he did Angel was thrown into the brick building slide down and landed in on a big black dumpster before hitting the pavement.

"Nigh' not fruitless after all." Spike said ready to relieve some tension.

He walked over to a slouched down Angel. "Need a hand ,mate?"

Angel looked up annoyed and stood as if he didn't just get thrown. "And a weapon."

Angel took Spike's sword just as the Dog jumped down from on top of a building settling in front of them.

"Oi, bloody great. What am I suppose to use?"

"Well, you could always use your head but I'm not sure its a weapon." Angel said dashing off to the demon.

Spike opened his leather jacket and pulled out a shorter battle sword. " My brain is a weapon, a dangerous weapon." Spike growled out joining Angel.

***********
When Spike left Faith made sure to put Buffy back into bed and gave her hot tea and crackers. She didn't know if would help but it was something her mom used to give her when she was sick. Faith couldn't believe of all the Scoobies that were her actual friends, she offered to her Buffy. And Buffy couldn't believe of all people Faith was the one helping her. Strange how the world plays tricks on you. On day your fighting you mortal enemy the next your playing nurse maid to them.

Now here they sat laying against the bed watching Charmed together. Well, Buffy was Faith was to busy staring at her as if she might turn into ashes.

"So, B, looking 5'5? How ya doin'?"

Buffy just stared at her, she asked her that question every time the show went to commercial and she was getting extremely agitated. She had to make her sister leave because every time she moved Dawn would rush to her side asking if she needed any help.

"Faith, you asked me the like 500 times already. I'm Fine (x500)."

"I know, B. If anything happened to you while Spike was away head have my head. Not that I wouldn't fight him for it. And something's a lil off witchu." Said the raspy slayer.

"Well what could be off." Buffy said sarcastically wondering, " Could it be two people annoying the hell out of me or maybe it's the fucking staring as if I was damn Taj Mahal."

***************
Dawn walked into the office and sat down in a loud huff. Causing Giles to look over at the depressed teenager, wondering what had her in such a rut.

"Dawn, how's Buffy?" Giles asked.

"Good but I think I got on here nerves."

Giles looked at the teen waiting for her to elaborate.

"I kinda over did it. I think. She like totally kicked me out. I was only helping. Maybe she's tired of seeing my face. Why haven't you been up there?" Dawn asked.

"Uhm, Im quiet busy trying to find what's wrong." Giles said.

"What's wrong? She seem like the regular controlling bitchy Buffy to me."

"Well, the thing is your sister seems to be heal rather humanly. When sword wound should be closed by now." Giles said wiping his glasses as Willow walked in carrying books.

"Wesley just handed these to me. I think their some books about vampires, no slayers maybe, it was vampires and slayers. Anyway they should be helpful." Willow said dropping then on the table.

Kennedy walked in and sat her unused weapon down on the table casually. " I'll help. Spike doing another sweep before coming back to HQ."

"HQ?" Giles asked looking at the girls.

"Headquarters, Giles." Dawn said rolling her eyes.