Author's Chapter Notes:
Finally: naughty, hot Spuffy goodness in spades. How will their first night together continue? Will they be interrupted again? (ducking behind my desk, barely dodging the rotten tomatoes)

Don’t combust while you read on about more revelations, kinky games and surprise assaults.

Many thanks to puddinhead and Passion4Spike who spiced this up so much that I got all hot and bothered… them too, I hope.

This week I updated twice, so make sure you read the first part before starting here.
His fingers fumbled to open buttons, tugging at the fabric.

“Careful, don’t rip them off!”

“Right, luv!” Spike’s voice was muffled behind the front of his t-shirt, which covered his mouth because his arms wouldn’t come up fast enough. The seam under his armpit gave with a tearing sound as the stitching surrendered to Slayer force.

“That’s my last clean shirt!”

Buffy’s arms were tangled in her shirt sleeves while Spike’s hands fought the fastening of her bra.

“Spike, pull!” She held out her left arm and twisted out of her blouse.

With a squeak she fell on her back as firm hands grabbed her pant legs and pulled them upwards. Feet in the air, Buffy wriggled. “Button! Button!”

Spike’s deft fingers unfastened her trousers while her hand feverishly slid down the zipper. With a final pull she freed her legs.

She scrambled to her feet, clad only in her panties, and pulled down Spike’s jeans. “Mmmmm!”

His cock bobbed proudly against his stomach as he kicked his jeans off his ankles.

“Hey!” Buffy protested, as Spike’s hands simply grabbed the sides of her panties and ripped them off.

“Can’t say I’m sorry, pet,” he smirked.

Abruptly, the frenzy stopped.

Buffy sank back onto the blankets and lay still, her chest heaving. Suddenly self-conscious, she covered her bare breasts with her hands.

“You’re so beautiful, pet. A golden goddess…” Spike stopped in wonder. There she finally was, his girl, his dream come true. So many months had he dreamed of it that, as he blinked, he expected her to vanish in the brink of a moment.

But she was still there, her hair tousled and gleaming like spun gold. Her lips were swollen from his kisses and her face flushed. Amber light from the candles reflected in her hazel eyes as she watched him solemnly. He slowly sat down on the side of the bed and wrapped his fingers around her wrists. Softly he pulled her hands up and pressed soft kisses on her palms.

“Spike…” Buffy murmured. Her mouth opened and her pink tongue nervously licked her lip.

She was an enigma. Sassy and daring one minute, driving him mad, then suddenly shy and pliant. He loved her quicksilver temperament. He bent down and gave her a soft kiss.

Her hands gripped his shoulder as her mouth met his. Tongues dipped and licked tenderly. Suddenly her teeth started to nibble at his lower lip, biting and pulling at it. Her warm hands grabbed tighter and pulled him closer. Spike tumbled on top of Buffy and her legs wrapped around him. Her strong fingers kneaded the muscles of his back, her fingernails scratching trails from his back to his buttocks.

She was driving him crazy. Her hips gyrated against him, wriggling until she had captured his pulsing prick between her thighs. His balls were so tight he imagined they would explode, showering them both in ivory, spicy liquid if he couldn’t find his release soon.

Buffy’s eyes were closed, her face taut. Demandingly, she pressed her core against his erection. She was burning him up! Even this slight contact set his manhood on fire. He thrust his hips forward and her legs opened to him.

“You’re so wet, so bloody hot…” he sighed, burrowing his face against her neck so that she didn’t see the moisture blurring his vision.

Buffy’s hand sneaked between their bodies and wrapped around his cock. Spike shuddered and lifted himself on his arms. Her hand placed his tip against her slick pussy lips.

Their eyes met, hazel and blue, for a long minute. He saw tenderness in her eyes and lust - and he saw affection and wonder. What did she see in his? His heart was overflowing with love and joy. It felt as if it was fluttering in his chest, beating and straining against his ribs; it felt as if it was alive again.

Softly, Buffy pressed against his erection and his tip slid into her channel. Never breaking eye contact, he continued the invasion, slowly encasing his cold flesh within her furnace. It didn’t burn him, it warmed him; hot fire ran up his body and engulfed his entire being. If he had to die again, this would have been a perfect moment. Not that he wanted to. No, never did he want to leave his girl. He slid deeper into her until her warmth had swallowed his whole length.

He started to rock, slowly at first, then in a steadily increasing rhythm. The bedspring’s creek accompanied this dance, in and out, to the steady beat of the headrest banging against the wall. It was a primeval dance, the mother of all dances, a mating of flesh and a mating of souls. He was sure, his soul, wherever it was, was rejoicing in this union.

Her soft hands fluttered over his back, like leaves dancing on the wind. Tiny beads of sweat glistened on her flesh, running down her slender neck and pooling in the hollow of her throat. Her breath whispered against his face, soft whimpers and tiny sighs, a descant to their primordial melody.

Never breaking the rhythm he began to roll his hips, on each upstroke brushing his pelvis against her clit. Buffy’s breath hitched in her throat and she actively took over the dance. Faster and faster did she demand his return, deeper and deeper did she pull him in. His balls constricted and the tension rose in him like a gigantic wave, rolling in from deep water, building higher and higher as it raced towards the farthest shore.

No, he won’t lose his control. He was no whimpering, fifteen year old virgin anymore. Images flashed through his mind of his uncle dragging him to a courtesan, as a special birthday present to him. Left alone with the scarcely clad woman, he’d been trembling in equal parts with anguish and secret longing. She had placed his hand on her ample bosom and pulled his penis out of his trousers. When her hands touched his cock, he’d come in her grip and had felt deeply ashamed of his loss of control. With tears in his eyes he’d begged her to tell no one and she’d laughed at him. He had dreamt of it for weeks and never had he dared to touch a woman again as a human.

All this flashed through his mind like lightning, burning bright furrows of shame and longing. He hadn’t thought about it for decades. Now, his simpering, human part surfaced and he wished to wipe the slate clean, wished that Buffy would have been the one, his only love, his first. Love’s fool that he was, he hoped to finally win her heart.

A small hand reached up and cupped his cheek. The rhythm had slowed to a sensual beat. Huge, green eyes stared up at him, darkened with confusion. “Spike, you seemed so far away.” She averted her eyes and blushed. “Am I… Am I not good?”

What had he done? “Never, Buffy, never. You’re perfect, more than that. I’m a fool,” he confessed, hoping he hadn’t done any damage. “I… when I was young, human… I… just… I wish I’d known you then.” He bent down and kissed her, deep and with desperation, trying to convey his love. “You make me feel so alive, pet, like my heart’s beating again.”

A soft smile, like a ray of sunshine breaking through dark clouds, touched her lips and lightened her features. With renewed confidence, she started again to rock against him.

Spike leaned his head against her brow and chuckled. “Now you’ve seen my sentimental, wimpy side. I’m putty in your hands, kitten. How about some punishment?”

“Later, maybe…” Buffy grinned at him. “Now I think you should make up for the interruption.”

“As my lady commands.” With that, Spike sat back on his heels, placed his hands under Buffy’s ass and heaved her hips onto his lap. With long strokes he penetrated deep into her. He watched his dick gliding in and out of her folds, sticky and glistening with her honey. Gently he laid his hand over her mound, first pressing his palm into her clit, then the pad of his thumb.

With a heady growl, Buffy reached over her head, grabbed the gleaming brass bars of the headboard with both hands and pushed against him. “Faster,” she begged.

Spike increased the pace. His gaze focused on her perky, perfect tits bobbing in front of his eyes. Her nipples were hard peaks surrounded by a dusky pink, puckered areola.

Her inner walls began to contract around his prick in waves, each one rolling in quicker than the last. His thumb began to stroke the tiny, sensitive nub and a rosy shine spread over Buffy’s skin. Her breath was labored and ripples like small, electric shocks ran across her stomach.

Suddenly, her channel clamped around him like a vise, squeezing him with so much force that he threw back his head with a rumbling growl. The sensation was incredible. Contractions ran like wildfire over Buffy’s body and her untamed, hoarse cry filled the room. The wetness of her channel increased, covering Spike with her utter bliss and overwhelming his senses.

White hot fire filled Spike’s vision as he came thundering through the finish. His cock was milked by her fluttering walls, shooting his cool liquid deep into her flaming core. Stars exploded behind his eyelids and suddenly he felt weightless. All tension and strength ran out of him and he sank onto Buffy, limp and boneless.

He rolled them around, placing her head on his shoulder, his arms firmly cradling her to him.

~*~


His goddess lay naked and spent on his pillows, her sun-kissed skin gleaming golden in the flickering candle light. Her silken tresses were spread out around her head like he had dreamed oh so many times and he ran his fingers through her mane to straighten out her tangles.

Buffy smiled up at him and stretched, her muscles rippling under her smooth skin. Her lips were strawberry red, still wet and gleaming from all their kisses.

Spike crooked his head. “Do you trust me?”

Earnest hazel-green eyes locked with his gaze and she hesitated for a moment, considering the question. “Always,” she answered softly.

“Close your eyes, luv.”

Spike bent over to the bedside dresser and opened a drawer to pull out a handful of silken scarves in blazing colors. Sapphire green, royal blue, sunflower yellow and scarlet red fabric spilled onto the bedspread.

He picked up the green scarf by one end and slowly pulled it across Buffy’s body. It slid over the edge of her left hipbone and the flat plane of her toned stomach, dipping into her belly button. The fabric rippled like water as it glided over her skin. He circled under the swell of her right breast and when he pulled it up towards her shoulder, her nipples hardened as if they wanted to cut through the thin silk caressing her.

A soft sigh escaped her mouth and her eyelashes fluttered like butterfly wings. “Hmmmm.”

He could see her relaxing to his ministrations, her mouth opening slightly, the corners curling in a slight smile.

Spike pulled the soft fabric up her arms and circled her wrists. As he gently pulled her arm up he could feel her resisting for a moment. Then he heard the barely audible, “Always,” again and she allowed him to pull her arm up and fasten the scarf around the bedpost.

He bent down to her ear and murmured. “It’s loose, if you shake your arm you can easily slip out.”

Buffy chuckled softly. “You know I could rip them apart if I want to.”

“And totally ruin my scarves? Don’t you want to play with them too?”

He could see Buffy roll her eyes behind her eyelids as he pulled the yellow scarf up to her left arm. The red and blue scarves travelled in sinuous curves down her thigh and calf, leaving trails of tremors and goose-bumps in their wake. Again he loosely circled her ankle and pulled her legs outward until she was bound, spread–eagle, on his bed.

Finally he covered her eyes with a white strip of cloth. “No peeking allowed,” Spike declared deliciously as he saw her pout and pressed a kiss on her nose.

Buffy was breathing heavily now, each inhale stretching her breasts towards him, begging to be kissed, for his tongue to encircle her nipples and suck them into his mouth.

Her pussy was opened wide for his inspection, rosy red, soft and swelling like an exotic flower, emanating the most enticing fragrance. He knew, if he opened her, her nectar mingled with his cum would be dripping onto his fingers and that thought alone made his mouth water and his cock jump.

He bent over and pressed a soft kiss on her thigh, then moved higher. His tongue flickered out to circle her belly button and lick a wet trail up between her breasts to the hollow of her throat. Buffy’s lips opened and pursed, waiting for a kiss, but he only chuckled and blew on the wet trail running down to her belly. She shivered as his cold breath caressed her hot, moist skin.

He continued teasing her. A nip here, a soft kiss there, his fingertips trailing around her areola. A not-so-gentle bite to her inner thigh left a nice red imprint on her golden skin. He could hear her heart rate accelerating until it was a frantic thrumming in his ears. Buffy strained against the bond, arching her back, trying in vain to make his feather light touches more intense.

“Please… please, Spike! Come on…” she begged.

“What do you want, sweetheart? Tell me what you want.”

Buffy licked her lips and swallowed. “Touch me, please,” she whispered breathlessly.

Spike grinned. That was his girl, this astonishing mixture of shy girl and wanton slut. Despite her bold experiments with her hands and tongue, when it came to expressing her feelings she was suddenly shy like a virgin on her first night.

“Where should I touch you? Here?” Spike ran his fingers across her stomach and felt her muscles jump and quiver under his calloused fingertips.

Her sigh was exasperated and she finally caved, although her voice was still shaky, she’d found the right words. “Touch my – pussy. Please! I want your mouth there, your tongue. You just have to…”

Finally! Spike decided to show mercy. He leaned down near her ear, his voice a low, vibrating timbre against her hot skin. “You want me to lick your cleft, my tongue swirling around your clit, sucking it until it’s red and swollen? You want my fingers to slide into your core and to feel your walls quiver and contract around them when I pump in and out until you rocket into heaven while you cry my name?”

“Yes…. Oh, yes… Spike!” Buffy moaned hoarsely and wriggled her ass in his direction, her juices glistening on her pussy lips. The smell of her arousal had intensified and Spike wondered if he could drive her to an orgasm just by talking to her. An interesting experiment, but just now he couldn’t help himself but to dive down and bury his nose in her heavenly treat.

Immediately Buffy started to rub her pussy against his nose, accompanied by moaned ‘come on’s’ urging him forward. His tongue lapped up her slit, capturing her tangy juices and his salty cum and finally circled around her clit.

“Oh God!” Buffy sighed, half a moan, half a breathy cry.

Tremors from her thigh muscles rippled against his shoulder. He adjusted his position and laid his cheek on her mound, his tongue never ceasing to lap and tap rhythmical against her nub. Rubbing his forefinger down her slit, he gently slipped it between her lips, dipping into her channel and running the fingertip around the opening, widening it for his second and third finger. Their mingled juices pooled into his palm as he started pumping in and out. He quickly dived down to lick the sticky, honey sweet liquid with his tongue while quickening the pace.

Tickling her inner lips he ran his tongue up to her clit again and gently bit down on it. He could feel her muscles constricting around his fingers and knew she was so near now. Her breathing was labored and his heart swelled as she started a steady litany of ‘Spike… Oh God… Spike… Don’t stop… Spike…’

For some final, quick pumps, he curled his fingers and spread them apart to increase the tension. Then he sucked her clit into his mouth, giving it rough, frantic swirls with his tongue.

With a load roar Buffy came. Her spine bent, pressing upward against his face, impaling her pussy even deeper onto his fingers. Her inner muscles squeezed and tried to suck his fingers into her, as if to hold him there forever.

He gently continued to pad her clit with his tongue until her quivers quieted and she relaxed into a limp puddle. He chuckled and slid his fingers out of her quim and licked at them, humming in pleasure.

Buffy pouted. “Can I look now? Why are you humming?”

Spike chuckled again and slid his finger back into her, eliciting a new moan from her as he ran it around her opening, coating it again with her juices.

“No looking yet.”

Spike crawled up her body and settled himself over her hips. He held his finger under her nose and watched as she inhaled. Her nose crinkled and she tilted her head questioningly.

“You taste heavenly, kitten. Wanna treat?”

She smiled as he trailed his finger over her lips, wetting them. Her pink tongue shot out, licking and tasting her own juices and capturing his finger.

Now it was his turn to moan as her warm, soft tongue encircled his digit and sucked it deeper into her mouth. She began to move her mouth up and down his finger in a sensual imitation and he watched as it slid in and out between her rosy lips. His cock jumped and bobbed against his stomach, aching to be where his finger was.

With an audible ‘plop’ Buffy let the finger finally slide out of her mouth and grinned cockily. “I thought yours was bigger, but I seem to be mistaken. What a shame I can’t see…” She opened her mouth invitingly.

Cheeky bint had him there, but he was more than willing to oblige. He raised her head and put a pillow behind it. Buffy sent him a sweet smile and licked her lips. She was the one bound to the bed, but hell, he was the one really captured here, and she knew it. He was love’s bitch but this time, he enjoyed it.

He bent down and suckled at her breasts before he shuffled up her torso until his cock bobbed in front of her mouth. She inhaled deeply, humming in pleasure. His stomach muscles constricted and his prick bumped against her nose.

“Someone is really eager here.” Buffy teased and let her tongue flick out to lick the underside of his shaft, followed by a nipping of her lips and teeth. She managed to capture his head and her soft lips curled around it. Her tongue lapped at the ample amount of pre-cum spilling out of its tip.

Gently Spike began to move in Buffy’s mouth, her lips sliding up and down his shaft, her tongue encircling his engorged head, every time running around the sensitive rim. He closed his eyes and let the sensation wash over him. Her small encouraging noises, the warmth and wetness of her heavenly mouth. It was more than he’d ever dreamed of, beyond even his wildest imaginings. He was quickly losing his control and as her teeth started to cautiously bite at his shaft his demon came out to play.

He could feel the short, puzzled interruption in Buffy’s movement as his cock enlarged even more. Then he thought he heard a slight chuckle as she let him slide even farther into her mouth. He wrapped his hand around the base of his penis and started to pump in time with her motion. A low rumble started in his chest and he felt his demon purring in delight.

Buffy started sucking in her cheeks to increase the pressure around his length. He could feel the tension rising and he pulled back enough to give her room to fill her heavenly mouth with his cum. His roar of release bounced off the walls, thundering in his ears, as he exploded into her. He watched, enraptured, as she swallowed down his spending, licking his cock and her lips clean.

He could feel his demon purring again and thought, “She has us both by the short hairs.” Funny thing was, neither minded at all.

Spike slid gently back down her body, settling his hips on hers. After he removed her blindfold, he looked deep into her eyes. She didn’t flinch a bit at the sight of his demon visage as he bent down to gently kiss her, careful not to cut her with his sharp incisors. Then he shook his head and the demon receded.

Buffy looked slightly disappointed as she watched him loosen the bond, freeing her wrists and ankles. She suddenly wrapped her legs around his hips and flipped them around, grinning down at Spike.

“You don’t have to hide your demon from me, Spike. I like the purring. It vibrates through my whole body. Uhmm, and the presto-chango thing? You should do that the next time you’re inside me.”

He stared up at her in astonishment. He had expected her to tell him to be more careful the next time. But to ask specifically for his demon?

“What’s the matter? If you don’t want it…” Buffy looked confused.

“No, luv, never thought you’d want my demon.” Spike shook his head in wonder and felt the purring rise again in his chest. Someone was really pleased here.

“I’m not stupid, Spike. You’re a man, and you’re a monster. You yourself told me, that I can’t have the man and ignore the demon in you. I see your demon all the time; he’s part of your package.”

Buffy averted her eyes and sighed. “I’ve seen what happens if you divide the sides. It’s like Jekyll and Hide, only worse. Angel never managed to make peace with his demon. Maybe it’s his soul that makes him so dangerous. I never want to meet Angelus again, but he is always there, if you know where to look, full of rage, hovering at the edge, trying to take over again.”

Spike blinked. Buffy had never spoken to him about Angelus before. He totally agreed, but he hadn’t dared to mention Angel or his soulless self before. That was a non-topic. You don’t talk about a girl’s first love if you have nothing nice to say.

She looked back down at him and smiled wryly. “What does that say about me, that I prefer your demon to his soul?”

“That you have good taste?” Spike tried to lighten the mood again.

She smacked his shoulder lightly. “No changing of topic here. I said I trust you and I didn’t say it lightly. I trust you, man and demon, which is totally weird if you think about it.”

Buffy frowned. “I trusted your word from the beginning, even without your chip. I left my mother alone with you when we made the truce. Okay, I flipped out when I found you in her kitchen a year later, but I was just so thrown by the events.”

“Luv, before I fell in love with you, you could have trusted the demon more than me. Ever since you threw away your weapon in our first fight I was fascinated by you. I videotaped your fights and used that as an excuse to ‘study you’. To tell you the truth, I wouldn’t have had one quiet moment if I’d denied my demon the pleasure watching your fights over and over. I think he would’ve never allowed me to kill you. To fight you, to bite you, but never to go for the final kill.”

Buffy raised her eyebrows. “So, he’s the peeping tom? What does that leave for you?”

“The sentimental fool,” Spike replied dryly.

Buffy laughed. “Way better than Jekyll and Hide!”

She quickly snatched up the silk scarves and started to wrap them around Spike’s wrists. She always surprised him with her unexpected changes of mood. He smirked at her and watched patiently until she had fastened the bond to the bed.

“Playtime for you, pet?” he enquired in anticipation, wagging his brows up and down suggestively.

With a merry giggle Buffy latched onto him. “Not what you expect, buster!”

And she started to tickle him.


Chapter End Notes:
I hope everybody is satisfied now…
If you liked the chapters, it’s the last days of voting for The Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards Round 25 where this story is nominated. *wink*

Also, reviews are always appreciated, even if it’s just a short “I liked it” or “that was lame”, whatever you feel like.