Author's Chapter Notes:
Buffy and Spike cross a line.

A HUIGE thank you to my lovely beta Puppetcancer for going over this chapter for me so quickly *hugs*. Also MASSIVE thank you to Edgehead (Mel) for the amazing banner you the best hun!.
Chapter 5
Crossing the line
Spike quietly opened the front door; the house was completely dark and he assumed Buffy was already asleep. It was well after two in the morning as he crept up the stairs and headed for his room. He noticed that Buffy's bedroom door was ajar and peeked his head inside to check on her.
After the events of that night, everything inside him wanted to avoid her but he also wanted to make sure she was safe and sound. Slipping into her room quietly so as not to wake her, he stood beside her bed.

She was asleep but he could tell just by looking at her that she had spent the rest of her night crying. The outline of her eyes were red and puffy, just covered by a cotton sheet she looked so small and fragile.

He felt his heart clinch as guilt flooded through him. He had done this to her and a part of him hated himself for his weakness. Vowing to make things right with her tomorrow, he lifted the sheet up to cover her small frame. Gently moving a few strands of hair from her face, he left a feather light kiss on her forehead.

“Goodnight, pet,” he whispered, before turning and leaving her room to go to his own.
Buffy awoke the next morning to the smell of pancakes, slipping out from under her covers, she quietly made her way down the stairs.

Standing near the kitchen entrance she could see Spike cooking pancakes and wondered if it would be better to return to her room and hide out there for the day, until Spike left but she knew it would do her no good. Spike was the type that if you hid he would simply hunt her down so she may as well bite the bullet, try to convince him that she wasn’t totally crazy and that the events of the night before were a mistake, even though she truly believed they were not. She didn’t want to lose Spike.

“Morning,” she announced her presence, trying to sound cheerful and confident but her greeting came out quiet and reserved. Spike turned around, smiling.

“Morning luv, sleep well?”

“I guess,” she smiled, slipping onto the stool at the kitchen island.

“Pancakes?”

“Funny shapes?” she enquired, straining to look in the frying pan.

“Always,” he smiled, placing a full plate in front of her with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

“Thanks,” she replied, pouring a generous amount of syrup on top. After serving up his own plate he joined her at the island, sitting across from her. After a few bites he decided to bring up the events of last night.

“Buffy, I wanted to apologise for last night, I had no right to go off the way I did.”

“No. you were right to do it, I was acting stupid with Cameron. I don’t know what came over me.”

“Buffy, you're sixteen years old, this is the age where you make mistakes, it's pretty much expected. You just have to be careful not to let things get too far.” This hit her like a ton of bricks but she fought to control her emotions. She knew he was no longer talking about what happened with Cameron but what had happened between the two of them.

“Like what happened between us?” She asked nervously. She knew it had to come up, to be talked about so now was a better time than ever.

“Yeah like that... listen, Buffy...” she was quick to cut him off desperately not wanting to hear how he thought it was a mistake and he could never feel anything for her, other than brotherly love.

“Don’t even sweat it, I know as well as you do that it can never happen again. It was a mistake. You're my brother and I don’t want to lose you,” she smiled. “It was a mistake” those four simple words shattered his world, he knew she was right, he also knew he was going to say the same thing to her but somehow, hearing it from her own mouth felt so gut wrenching.
“You’ll never lose me Buffy, you're my sister and one of the most important people in my life, you know that right?”
“Of course.... anyway enough with the seriousness. The girls and I are going to the beach today, then we are going to a party tonight.” She informed him, slipping off the stool.

“Buffy,” she turned to face him, he was ready to interrogate her, where is this party? Who will be there? What time will you be home? But when he saw her hopeful face he knew it was time to let her grow up “Have fun tonight.”

“Always,” she replied cheerfully, before bouncing up the stairs to shower and change for the day ahead.

Buffy had spent the day relaxing at the beach with Cordy and Willow, the two girls had asked her repeatedly what was wrong but she had simply replied that she hadn’t slept well the night before.

Truth was, after her short talk with Spike this morning, all she had wanted to do was crawl under her covers and cry herself to sleep again. But she had refused to let this bring her down. Walking into the frat house with Cordy and Willow, they moved into the over crowed room after dancing with her friends for a few songs, she moved towards the bar with Cordy.

“Two Tequila sunrise please,” Buffy smiled at the bar man, nodding he moved to make their drinks. Buffy noticed Cordy was bouncing around next to her, taking their drinks she turned to pass Cordy hers.

“What has you bouncing all over the place?” Buffy asked, taking a sip of her drink, cringing slightly as the liqueur burned her throat.

“Didn’t I tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

“I have a date tonight,” she smiled happily.

“Really, who’s the lucky guy?”

“Hello ladies,” Buffy turned towards the familiar voice, to see Angel smiling at them.

“Hi,” she heard Cordy giggle.

“Angel, what are you doing here?”

“He's my date silly,” Cordy smiled, looping her arm with Angel’s and leading him into the crowd, sighing Buffy sipped her drink. Moving through the house she noticed Willow and Oz on a couch together chatting. Xander and Anya where also chatting on a nearby couch.

Anya and her family were new to Sunnydale, her parents owned a local store called the Magic Box which was becoming quite popular and she knew that Anya was signing up for cheer leading try outs next week, perhaps that would give them a chance to get to know each other.

Moving further into the crowd she could see Wesley and Fred swaying together to a slower paced song. Wesley and Fred had been an item for as long as she could remember and even though Fred was three years older than Buffy they still got along really well.
So that was every one, the whole band bar Spike, at least now Buffy knew how Cordy managed to get an invitation to a college party.

Moving out the front for fresh air Buffy saw Spike leaning into a tree moving closer to say hi she stopped when she noticed he wasn’t leaning into the tree but was leaning into a girl who was pressed up ageist the tree.

She was pretty Buffy had to admit but so was all the girls Spike dated. Long blonde hair, big chest and small waist it was classic Spike just looking at her too Buffy knew she was a bimbo, the irritating giggle all but screamed it.

Buffy couldn’t watch any more, turning around she moved back into the frat house and headed straight for the bar for another top up.

Two hours later
Willow couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Buffy, her best friend usually quiet and some what shy, was on the designated area for dancing surrounded by a group of guys. Buffy worked her way around them dancing with them all at some stage. Willow could see some of the guys were getting a bit grabby and moved to help her friend.
“Ah Buffy, maybe it's time we left,” Willow said, grabbing her friends arm.

“Hey look it’s Willow, it’s my Willow shaped friend,” Buffy slurred, wrapping her arms around her friend giving her a tight hug.

“Are you drunk?” Willow asked, stunned. It wasn’t like Buffy to get drunk sure she would have one or two at a party, they all would but it was never enough to get them drunk.

“Just a little,” Buffy giggled

“Come on Buffy, time to go home,” Cordy said, moving to help Willow. Each moving on either side of Buffy they put her arm over their shoulder to help support her, they moved outside to head for Cordy’s car only to run into Spike.

“Crap!” They both thought looking at each other.
“What the hell is going on?” Spike asked, moving himself from Harmony’s grasp.
“Spikey?” she whined.

“Um, you see.... Buffy just had a little to much sun today,” Cordy smiled trying to cover and failing miserably.

“Hi Spikey,” Buffy giggled, dropping into Spike’s arms, “And I thought the nick name Spike was bad, I stand corrected Spikey is much worse”

“Spikey, say something, you're not just going to let her talk to me like that, are you? Who is the girl anyway?”

“Oh shut up, you brainless twit,” he snapped at Harmony, who huffed at him before storming away, “Buffy are you drunk?”

“Oh course not, I will never get drunked,” she giggled again.

“Right, time to take you home, luv,” he informed her, shaking his head as he moved to take her from her friends supporting her weight in his shoulders.

“Take me home, huh,” she whispered seductively into his ear just loud enough for him to hear. He felt himself respond to her suggestion instantly and fought to shake off the stirring hormones inside him, there was no way he could take advantage of Buffy like this, no matter how badly he wanted her, ”And besides its wrong you git, she’s you kid sis” he reminded himself yet again, a part of him felt like all he did was remind himself of that fact.
“To sleep,”
“Oh, but I'm not sleepy,” she told him as they approached his car, “I’m horny,” she informed him grabbing his duster and slamming him against his car.

Where had her sudden strength come from? He couldn’t help but wonder, not even five seconds ago she had barely been able to stand now she had him pinned to his car before he could even blink.

“B-Buffy... what are you doing?” he asked, a slight stutter in his voice

“Shut up Spike, stop talking so much, better yet stop thinking so much... just feel,” she whispered into his ear, hot breath on his neck, her hot little body pushed up against him.

He thanked who ever was out there that he had gotten the crappy park around the corner from the party that was near an empty lot and playground cause he knew he should move her away but he couldn’t seem to bring himself to do it.

“Buffy we can’t do this, you know that,” he replied, breathing heavy. He wasn’t sure when his hands started caressing her hip but some how they were.

“STOP being so William,” she snapped. He looked up shocked at this and a little annoyed. William had been a dough eyed poof who couldn’t get a girl to look at him to save his life but that was years ago now.

Drusilla had found him freshman year and turned his life around, he had gone from William to Spike over night and even though Dru hadn’t been the one he had been thankful for her in his life, she had turned it all around for him and he had never looked back since. He looked down at her teeth gritted, jaw clenched, face red with anger.

“That’s right, I said it and I meant it too. Stop being that shy, unsure William and be Spike.” He was so transfixed on her red plump lips and so annoyed at her words, that he failed to notice she was unzipping his jeans until it was far too late.

Unzipping his pants she smiled in satisfaction when she felt his manhood fall into the palm of her hand, stroking him up and down she loved the look of pleasure on his face. Cheeks red, eyes hazy and rolling back into his head and his moan made her feel a little better about how she had tormented him about his William days.

It was unfair she knew, but she also knew it would tick him off and that's what she needed, him angry full of raw, hot emotions. She knew if she didn’t he would keep reminding himself they where siblings and of course that she had been drinking, of course she hadn’t been as drunk as she was putting on, the second she had hit the cold air outside the party she had sobered up a lot and when she had seen that skank Harmony all draped over him as she was leaving she knew she had to take what was hers and he was hers.

Looking at his face she could see he was lost in her touch and felt feminine pride flood through her giving her the confidence to do what she did next. Quickly dropping to her knees in front of him, she didn’t give him time to protest as she wrapped her wet lips around his cock.

Spike wanted to stop her, to tell her again the million reasons why this couldn’t happen but when he felt her lips around his aching erection all and any reservations he had flew right out the window. Her mouth was so hot and wet, sucking him into her mouth.

Hollowing out her checks she bobbed her head up and down his large shaft. She couldn't believe it when she saw his size, true she didn't have a lot of comparisons, she was still a virgin and only fooled around with one guy in her time. Owen was so sweet he never stood a chance not when she had her eye on Spike.

One hand held the end of his cock, she brought the other up to cup his balls moving them around her hand. She heard him groan in pleasure and couldn't stop the small smile that formed on her lips. Taking him in even deeper she felt her gag reflexes set in, but she found when she swallowed around his shaft it not only helped her suppress it but seemed to make Spike even more turned on.

"Ah fuck pet, yes, just like that," he moaned, running his hand through her golden hair. Spike wasn't going to last very long it was just all too much. The excitement of getting caught, the fact that it was so forbidden to be doing this with her and the fact that he had spent years dreaming about this moment.

But when he looked down and saw her emerald green eyes looking back at him, her red lips stretched around his throbbing cock, he knew he was going to lose it any moment.

"Buffy, stop, I’m going to cum," he warned, but she didn't stop, if anything she picked up the pace, bobbing her head up and down faster than before. She felt his ball tighten in her hand, taking him in even deeper she swallowed around him one last time, sending him flying over the edge.

"Oh fuck, Buffy," he groaned her name loudly into the quiet night. She felt his salty load flood her mouth as she started to swallow him all down, she had never taste a man's cum before and was surprised to find she liked it. Licking his now softened shaft clean, she tucked him back into his pants before standing up to face him.

"Hhhhmmm, Spike taste," she hummed, licking her lips, he groaned inward at the sight and moved forward running his hands through her hair, he cupped her cheeks placing a soft kiss on her lips tasting himself on her.

"Luv, you're amazing," he said, looking down at her.

"So it was okay?" She asked shyly.

"Are you kidding? It was bloody amazing.... but Buffy...." he started. She stepped forward, quickly placing a finger to his lips to silence him.

"No, no buts please, can we just leave the buts till tomorrow and just enjoy what is happening now?" She all but begged. He smirked down at her spinning them around pushing her into the the car moving into kiss her again, but the sound of people talking and giggling made him step back. Moments later Cordy and Angel rounded the corner.

"Buffy, I thought Spike took you home," she said, looking at her questioningly.

"Buffy wasn't feeling well so we have been sitting here talking till she felt well enough to travel," Spike quickly covered.

"I'm not surprised with how much you drank, Buffy," Cordy giggled, she had obviously had a few herself.

"Yeah, my bad.... well, we better head home. I'll see you tomorrow Cordy, night Angel," they all said their goodbyes, piling into their cars, the trip was made in silence. Spike wondered if they should talk about what had happened but when they pulled up home he saw that she was asleep and decided she was right "But" could wait until tomorrow.


Chapter End Notes:
Sorry for the large gap between chapters i have been moving house for the past 3 weeks but now im back and writing again : ) Hope you all enjoy the update and let me know what you think