Author's Chapter Notes:
Please tell me what you think about this story I am dying to know! Also Riley's farms is a really place that you can go to to pan for gold and such they also do civil war reenactments!
They have no involvement in this story it is just a place I used to set the scene.

“That trip to Riley’s left me with ever growing feelings for Spike, a healthy fear of water and a new reason to dislike Angel. It left Spike confused over his developing feelings for me, and gave him a personal vendetta against Angel. It left Angel upset that he was punished, mad that I wouldn’t talk to him anymore, and hating the embarrassment he received from getting his butt kicked by Spike.
Present

“Woo Hoo go Spike” Marge supplied.
************************************************************************

“Over the next two years personalities developed and expectations were set for all that attended Sunnydale Elementary. The relationship between Spike and I became sketchy at best. He was very touch and go with me; one day we would have private meaningful conversations, the next he would tease me, and the day after that ignore me completely. It was obvious that he liked me to anyone but Willow, Xander, and I. In fact he caused me to become more withdrawn and defensive about my feelings because he would often flirt with other girls in front of me. This helped, Willow get over her crush on him and move on to the new transfer student Daniel Osborne *Oz*. Xander still had a crush on me but never did anything about it because I had told him I thought of him like a brother. As for Angel he became the class dud and was placed into regular classes; he still liked to taunt Spike and me as often as he could, it was one of the only times where Spike would stand up for me instead of picking on me.”
************************************************************************

“Through it all Spike and I became a rising stars at the school, because of our talents in the Arts. I, for my amazing writing skills; I won all of the writing competitions I entered. While, Spike won all of the art competitions; because of his startling drawing skills. By the time that we graduated sixth grade I was valedictorian (Willow had come in second), and Spike was the guy that everyone had a crush on. While everyone thought I would become the first female president, Spike was going to be the rock star that everyone wanted to be. The two of us were so different Spike became this class clown while, I was the know-it-all that did peoples home work during lunch.”

Present

“Wow you guys turned out almost exactly like you were in elementary school.” said Veronika.

“Yeah, everyone did. Sometimes I wish I could go back and do it all again.”

“Well, you just have to make the best of it!” Louis replied.

“We all wish that trust me you aren’t alone.” Said Marge.
Past
************************************************************************

“The summer before my first year of junior high I decided to make some changes, instead of dressing like a little girl I stared to wear short shorts and shave my legs. I started wearing bras although they were training bras, and I started wearing makeup. My goal was to attract Spike; little did I know that he was already very attracted to me. Willow whom had started dating Oz (nothing serious just hanging out after all they were almost junior highers); became my confidante on my immense crush and helped me in my small transformation.”
“While we girls were working on dossing each other up for the new school year; across the street the boys were forming their very own band. Spike was the vocals and guitar, Oz was the base, Xander was on drums and Jessie (the guy’s friend from school) was on the key board. Spike wanted to impress me and couldn’t wait to have me see his band The Ghost of the Robot preform.”

Present

“Like ghost of the Robot was ever unimpressive” said Marge.

“You’d be surprised they get nerves before every show.”

Past
************************************************************************

“So that’s how everyone started junior high newly reformed and ready to take on the world… little did they know we were grossly unprepared.”
************************************************************************

“Whichever way you want to look at it I was either very lucky or very unlucky to have Spike in every one of my classes. At the time it was very unlucky… because not only did we have every class together but we had to sit next to each other in every class due to some weird fluke in the seating arrangements. Spike however, considered himself very lucky that he got to sit next to and torment the object of his affections every day.”

“Oh how he tormented me; I had always been a perfectionist, Spike was my antithesis always creating a mess and getting me in trouble. Yet, I still could see his kindness and how he cared for people no matter how hard he tried to hide it. It was his soft side that made me this glutton for punishment so every day I would take his torments just to be near him.”

“Spike couldn’t stop on his part though he was mad that I made him feel something for me with my long blonde hair and pretty green eyes. Spike wanted to make me leave him alone because I scared him. He didn’t like the power my pout had over him or the jealousy that coursed through his body whenever her saw another guy speak or even look at me.”
************************************************************************

“So the cycle continued Spike would try to torment, and date other girls, going ballistic if a guy so much as flirted with me. While, I would put up a wall against all this hurt that Spike would inflict on me, hurling myself into my studies to keep occupied.”

Present

“Every guy is like that, it makes you wonder if the truly are from Mars!” Said Louis.


Chapter End Notes:
If anyone would like to beta or make a banner I would be grateful!