[Reviews - 18] LikedPrinter
Summary: Newly Revised!
Buffy has just divorced the only man she ever loved, he got the dog, and she is stuck in a hospital without cable TV; in other words life sucks! With nowhere to go but up and the help of her roommate she begins to tell her story. Follow Buffy on her road to self-discovery through the good the bad and funny. Along the wacky twists and turns of reliving her life she also might rekindle some old feelings for someone whom she once shared everything with; as she answers the time honored question of how did I get to this point in my life!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 8899 Read: 5746
Published: 06/12/2011 Updated: 08/22/2011

1. Chapter 1: Bad Beginnings by Santhy [Reviews - 4] Liked (2128 words)
This is my first time ever writing something like this so please let me know what you think!

2. Chapter 2 A new take on the same old story by Santhy [Reviews - 2] Liked (957 words)
Please tell me what you think about this story I am dying to know! Also Riley's farms is a really place that you can go to to pan for gold and such they also do civil war reenactments!
They have no involvement in this story it is just a place I used to set the scene.

3. Chapter 3: Pesky Pranks and the Art of Going to Far by Santhy [Reviews - 3] Liked (1254 words)
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was dealing with some personal issues! So here is chapter three. The last two chapters have manly been set up for the rest of the story so you know back-round; as in who likes whom and what is the what. I also wanted to show that Buffy and Spike are capable of getting along it just is very rare. Thank you to Minx DeLovely, Nana, rmk, Kay, and Puddinhead for reviewing!

4. Chapter 4: Something Change While Others Stay the Same by Santhy [Reviews - 2] Liked (958 words)
Sorry that it took me so long to update again I went to visit my family for fathers day! I will update at least twice a week now! Thanks to Sibb and Gopher 101 for reviewing you guys made my day! Just so you know review help make it so our favorite characters can get together faster!

5. Chapter 5; Summer luvin' by Santhy [Reviews - 1] Liked (1052 words)
I changed the point of view so please go back and reread, thanks to Bruni who helped me realize how stupid it was to use third person! This story was actually supposed to have a different plot but I changed it last minute because it wasn't working! also sorry it took me so long to update again I broke my arm so typing is not fun! oh and PS thanks to gopher101 for reviewing and my email address is chrysanthemum.eisenburg@yahoo.com so if you still want to beta please contact me I could use the help!

6. Chapter 6: Revenge is a dish best severed cold by Santhy [Reviews - 1] Liked (1274 words)
Okay with the help of my wonderful beta gopher101, I again revised the story Please go back and read because the plot has changed and it is much better! Thanks for reading! Oh and the great new idea's are all from gopher101 she is a smart cookie bring this story back from the very bad path it was going on!

7. Chapter 7; Misdirections and miscomunications by Santhy [Reviews - 2] Liked (806 words)
Thanks to gopher101 for her amazing input and betaing skills!
P.S. Review to make Buffy and Spike goodness happen!

8. Chapter 8: It's to real by Santhy [Reviews - 3] Liked (470 words)
Thanks to Carrot and rmk for reviewing, let me just say that I am sorry for not updating sooner but I have recently called it off with my fiance and it too hard for me... I had known him since we were little and we have been together for almost eight years and engaged for three... Sorry for rambling on about this, please review I hope I haven't lost any readers due to my hiatus. Also thanks again to gopher101 for an amazing beta job!