Chapter 18

Graduation came and went, Buffy was officially eighteen and couldn’t be happier about that. She would be starting at UC Sunnydale in another couple of months, but until then, enjoyed spending time with her boyfriend in his new apartment. After much debating and discussing with her mother, Buffy decided to move in with him. It was really the best solution. There were two rooms, so she would have her own space when needed.

“Okay, what if an amazing offer came your way? One that you just couldn’t pass up on, let’s say it involved Tom Cruise or Leonardo Dicaprio. How would you be able to say no to that? You could be passing up on another Inception.”

Spike rolled his eyes, but there was a hint of a smile on his face at her adorable ramblings. “Honestly, that film didn’t really impress me. I told you, love, all I would have to think about is the wonderful woman I’ll be leaving behind, and my decision is made for me. I don’t doubt that movie roles will continue coming my way, but I’ve turned down plenty before. This will be no different, you worry too much.”

She gave that some thought, shaking her head. “But what if…”

He cut her off with a kiss, touching his forehead to hers. “Trust me; I’m exactly where I want to be. We’ve already talked about this, there will be no regrets. If you hope to decorate that room of yours any time soon, we best be off to the store.”

Buffy decided to let it go for now, following him to the door. She guessed that only time would tell if they could really do this.


* * * * *


“Have you heard anything from Angel lately?”

Spike shrugged. “We talked once on the phone a while back, but agreed to go our separate ways. He was only my agent, it’s not like we were really friends. I never cared for the bloke’s way of playing the field; it was a bloody bad influence on me.”

Buffy laughed. “I could imagine. He had awful taste; I found him and Cordelia going at it in the janitor’s closet at school.”

His eyes widened. “Are you bloody kidding me? I know the ponce mentioned having a thing for her, but I didn’t think he actually would have been stupid enough to try something. Yeah, it’s official, he’s definitely out of my life. I can’t be around someone who finds that bitch appealing.”

“Glad to know she’s not your type.”

He cringed. “Not in a million years, there’s only one type for me and she’s standing right here.”

Buffy smiled, taking his hand in hers. “Corny, but I’ll accept it.”

Spike smiled as well, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. “Good to know.”


* * * * *


Buffy locked her legs around Spike’s waist as he thrust into her, hard and fast, causing the headboard to bang against the wall. A plus for not living in the dorms, they could be as loud as they wanted. All they had to deal with was a grouchy neighbor, who had never even heard of Spike, it’s safe to say his charm did not work on her. Luckily for them, she was away visiting family at the moment.

“Fuck, baby, squeeze me harder. God, yes, just like that. You’re going to be the bloody death of me.”

She raked her nails down his muscled back as he pounded her like a machine, never able to get enough. Stars burst before her eyes as she was brought to an intense orgasm, biting his shoulder to muffle the screams.

Spike roared his release right behind her, panting in the afterglow. “Are you tired?”

“Not even close.”

With a grin, he picked her up, turning her around to face the wall, her back pressed against his chest. He reached over to caress her pussy, coating his fingers in her juices, and then stroking his cock with them. Spike positioned his still hard erection at her ass, and slowly pushed inside of her tight hole.

Buffy took in a deep breath at the penetration. They had only tried this once before, but it took some getting used to. The last time it was attempted, they were in the bathtub.

“Am I hurting you?” he wondered, concern lacing his tone.

She shook her head. “No, don’t stop.”

Stopping was the last thing he had in mind, making his thrusts faster. He kissed her shoulder blade, pumping in and out, and feeling even more turned on when he saw her start to finger herself. He was about to explode at the sounds she made, but had to distract himself. Spike was determined to let her come first. “Did you find your clit, baby?”

She nodded, speech seeming to be very difficult at the moment.

“Good girl, flick it for me, get your fingers nice and wet. Push them all the way inside, pet.”

Buffy did as he said, biting her bottom lip in the process. She cried out when she came, drenching her fingers, and feeling herself be split in half when Spike came right behind her as he fondled her tits, pinching both of her nipples. Once they were brought down from their high, Buffy reached over to give him her hand, as he promptly licked her fingers clean.

He picked her up gently, laying her down and covering her with the blanket.

She broke the silence a few seconds later. “Can you believe Willow and Xander are engaged now? I never would have seen that coming.”

“If it gets the wanker away from you, I’m all for it.”

Buffy rested her head on his chest. “It’s only been two years since high school ended. I just can’t believe we’ve made it this far with no problems, and really hope I didn’t just jinx us.”

He smiled. “I told you there was nothing to worry about.”

“Can we watch your movie again? It’s so good.”

“Depends, are you going to close your eyes every time the love scene comes on?” he commented, dodging the pillow she threw at his head.

“I can handle it, but you two look beautiful together. I forget for a second that you’re just acting. I’m so glad I recommended Tara for this role; she was amazing and got a lot of movie offers because of it. Soon enough, she’ll be more famous than you.”

Spike started up the movie, pulling her even closer to his side. “She’s welcome to it. I have everything I need right here.”

The End


Chapter End Notes:
And we have finally reached the end, thank you to those few who have stuck with me.