[Reviews - 4] LikedPrinter
Summary: Part of the one-shot Emily Series. AU Off Canon from Season 5. After Riley leaves Buffy and Spike's tentative work relationship blossoms into a relationship. After the battle of Glory where everyone is able to survive, they perform a mating ritual. The Powers that Be bless the two with a gift in the form of a child.

In this one-shot: Buffy and Spike have been mated for almost 3 years. While Spike is out of town helping Angel, Buffy suspects her mysterious food posioning isn't just that.





**One-shots in this series is not posted in chronological order and can be read with out reading other stories of this series.
Rated: 15
Categories: Serial Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: Emily Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4942 Read: 2929
Published: 07/16/2011 Updated: 07/16/2011

1. Baby Makes 3 by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 4] Liked (4942 words)
After getting some good feedback on my other one-shot I did quite some time ago, and some requests to see more of this 'alternate universe' I decided to just that. This series is a piece that is placed after Spike and Buffy have already mated and learn that about their precious gift from the Powers that Be.