[Reviews - 52] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers’ boyfriend, Spike Pratt, is sixteen years older than her. And that’s not the only problem in their relationship.

Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 17840 Read: 11384
Published: 07/28/2011 Updated: 08/28/2011

1. Part One by Noelle [Reviews - 9] Liked (3107 words)
Warning: This is not a fluffy fic! It has a lot of angst, and you may not like Buffy or Spike very much at all times. I hope you’ll still give it a try because it has a Spuffy ending.

I want to thank my betas Sharon and Carla for their work, and any errors are mine and mine alone.

2. Part Two by Noelle [Reviews - 10] Liked (3288 words)
Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this story. I appreciate the reviews! I love to know what you think (as long as it's not to harsh). I want to thank my lovely betas Andrea, Carla and Sharon. Any mistakes are mine, and mine alone.

3. Part Three by Noelle [Reviews - 6] Liked (3188 words)
Thanks for all the reviews and also to my wonderful betas Andrea, Carla and Sharon! Any mistakes are mine, and mine alone.

4. Part Four by Noelle [Reviews - 8] Liked (3211 words)
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to leave a review, it means so much to know what you think! Also, a thanks to my wonderful betas Carla and Sharon! Any mistakes made are mine, and mine alone.

5. Part Five by Noelle [Reviews - 8] Liked (2618 words)
There's only one more part of this story left. This part is a little shorter than the others, but I think you'll understand why I left off where I did. I want to thank everyone who has been reading this story, it means a lot! Thanks to my wonderful betas Andrea, Carla and Sharon - your input is so important to this story. Any mistakes are mine, and mine alone.

6. Part Six by Noelle [Reviews - 11] Liked (2428 words)
This is the final part of Dirty Little Secret. I want to thank everyone who read and commented, you have no idea how much it makes my day to hear from you! A special thanks to my beta's Andrea, Carla and Sharon. Without you guys, this story wouldn't be what it is. That said, all mistakes are my own.