Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's some more for you. Hope you enjoy it!
Buffy was lying in bed, trying to unwind from her long shift at the diner that night. It was 2am in the morning and what better way to unwind then with someone’s head between your legs?

As Buffy was writhing on the bed, under the ministrations of an expert tongue, she was also thinking of her run in with William earlier. She had always had a thing for him in high school. Since he had moved to their sleepy little Californian town, she had seen behind his shy exterior.

Behind the glasses that, she had an inkling he didn’t really need, he had the most vibrant blue eyes she had ever seen in her life. She had never dared approach him in school because, truth be told, he intimidated her. He was just so smart, whenever he was called on in class for an answer, not that this happened too often, but whenever it did, he had the most eloquent, interesting things to say.

Of course, none of the other students had seen it that way, and any of his answers were accompanied by low snickers. Though he usually averted his eyes to his desk while his face would start turning red, Buffy had noticed on more then one occasion a flash in his eyes before he averted them. Yes, there was much more to William Pratt then met the eye.

“Yes, uh, right there baby….so good.” Buffy moaned as one finger was inserted into her dripping pussy and her clit was being teased by a wicked tongue. She couldn’t help but wish it was William doing this to her.

She knew she should give that fantasy up by now. It had been 5 years and this afternoon had been the first time they had even really talked at all. He had never even glanced her way in high school, but that didn’t stop her from wanting him.

It had started out as just an interest at first, since she’d had a boyfriend. Angel O’Conner was the typical shallow jock that also happened to be the most popular guy in school. At the time, Buffy had counted herself so lucky, that out of all the girls in the school, all the cheerleaders, he had wanted to date her. She hadn’t been a social leper or anything; she just wasn’t into cheerleading or the popular clique.

She had always been more of a free spirit, and all she had needed were her two best friends Willow and Xander, so being popular really hadn’t been that important. Free spirit or not, as a 15 year-old girl, you still got all giggly and excited when a good-looking guy like that asked you out.

“Please…..please, touch me where I need it, no more teasing.” Buffy was panting hard as the tongue continued to circle her clit, even as a second finger joined the first lazily pumping in and out of her.

“Where is that exactly?” A husky voice murmured as brown eyes connected with her green ones.

“Uh you know, don’t stop….please” Buffy was writhing, trying to get any friction she could, as the two fingers inside of her slowed down to an excruciatingly slow speed and the brown eyes just stared into hers, waiting for her say what she needed.

“My clit! Please…suck it in your mouth! Fuck me like you mean it, baby, you know what I want.” Buffy gasped as the fingers started suddenly going much faster and a big smile flashed before her eyes before her clit was lightly sucked into a warm mouth. Her head tossed to the side and her eyes screwed shut as she moaned and panted, but her mind returned to William and the day her interest turned into full out lust.


***


Her and Willow hadn’t been troublemakers by any definition of the word, but when you’re a senior in high school, pranks are somewhat expected.

It started out rather innocently. They were just going to sneak into the boys locker room when no one was in there and fill Xander’s locker with tampons. Just thinking about the look on his face when he opened it and a dozen tampons flew at his face was more than priceless.

Everything seemed to be going according to plan. They had snuck in and were relieved to see the locker room completely empty. They quickly went to the locker they thought was Xander’s. This was confirmed when they opened it and his backpack and clothes were hanging inside. No one else in school wore the Hawaiian shirts that Xander unsuccessfully attempted to make into a fashion statement. They set the tampons up and were just closing the locker when they heard the door that connected to the gym open. They had looked at each other with wide eyes and ran for a place to hide so they wouldn’t be caught.

Luckily there was an indention in the wall right next to them where athletic equipment and a big laundry cart for dirty towels were kept. They quickly ducked behind the cart, trying to muffle their giggles as they heard a lone pair of footsteps making their way to the set of lockers they had just been standing in front of.

Buffy peaked around the cart to see William with a towel slung low on his hips opening his locker, which was two down from Xander’s.

She had always known there was more to him then there seemed, and boy was she right. Underneath the baggy clothes he wore he was hiding a surprisingly toned chest and torso. You could probably wash laundry off of the six pack he was sporting. He wasn’t overly bulky like Angel was. Instead he was compact and covered in lean muscles beneath pale skin that seemed to glow under the locker rooms florescent lights.

Buffy hadn’t realized that her breathing had started to become shallower as she drank in his beauty. Before she knew it was happening, he was no longer sporting the towel around his hips. If she thought he was impressive before, then she was definitely caught off guard at how impressive he was completely nude. Though she only had a side view of him and not a whole lot to compare to, he was much more well-endowed than Angel. That’s not even mentioning the fact that he wasn’t even aroused!

Before she knew it, she was being pulled back behind the laundry cart by Willow, who was attempting to mime to her to be quiet since her breathing had gotten quite loud. After she had gotten it under control she had heard a locker slam closed, a soft thud of a towel being flung into the bin above her, and retreating footsteps. As she peaked around the cart again, all she caught was his retreating back as he pushed the door open and exited into the hallway.

It was all a blur after that as Willow grabbed her arm, and pulled them both out of the boys locker room. Buffy was distracted the whole rest of the day, through all her classes, with the image of a naked William burned in her mind.


***

After that day, Buffy had broken things off with Angel, not feeling right dating one person while all her thoughts were about being with another. She had been the brunt of ridicule by the jocks and cheerleaders after that, since Angel had spun a story about her being awful in bed and that he had done the dumping.

She hadn’t really cared about all that though; it had died down after a few weeks when the next big scandal had come up. Since that day, no other man could live up to the pedestal that she had put William on. It was just a shame that he barely ever acknowledged her.

She was probably too pushy earlier when she had told him to come by to look at the apartment. He obviously had lost any interest in it the second he found out it was hers. She couldn’t help it though, not only would she not have to live with a stranger, it would be William. Just the possibility of living with him and maybe catching another glimpse of him sans clothes was too good to pass up. Beggars couldn’t be choosers, right?

She hadn’t even really needed that book she had stopped in to buy, it had just been an excuse to see him, he same reason why her route to work usually took her past the bookstore every day.

She could feel the tension start to build to a crescendo inside of her. Three fingers pumped away furiously and her clit was being suck on with a vengeance. Buffy’s moans filled the air of the quiet apartment as she got closer and closer.

The hand that wasn’t busy pumping in and out of her pussy made its way up to grab her left breast and pinched the hardened nipple between its thumb and forefinger. She shouted out her pleasure at the combined sensations.

Just as she could feel her inner muscles about to clench down on the fingers insider her, they slowed and hooked upward to rub the spongy mass inside of her. The mouth on her clit let go for a second to say in a rough whisper, “Say my name, baby. Say who makes you feel so good.”

The mouth returned to her clit and sucked one more time hard, teeth raking lightly against it. That’s all it took as Buffy came apart completely with a scream.

“FAITH!”




Chapter End Notes:
Thoughts?