Author's Chapter Notes:
I survived Hurricane Irene and managed to get tomorrow off of work due to all the flooding. Due to my extreme good mood, I decided to finish up this next chapter and post it for all to enjoy. I hope everyone had a good weekend and that all those who were in the path of the hurricane came out alright! I hope you all like this! Thanks to Minx Delovely for all her help and suggestions for this chapter!!!
William sat at a table close to the dance floor as he watched his friends enjoy themselves to the beat of the music. They had gotten to the club two hours earlier and after getting drinks, finding a table, and some lively conversation, they had all decided it was time to dance. William had opted to guard the table in the meantime, not wanting to embarrass himself since he’d never danced before.

He was nursing his fifth beer and starting to feel comfortable in a place so foreign from what he was used to. He could feel the beat of the music vibrating through the chair he was sitting in.

Ever since he had begun his friendship with Buffy, he had actively tried to think of her as just that. Watching the way she moved out on the floor, her skin glimmering under the colorful muted lighting and her short skirt riding up her thighs, he couldn’t stop the way his body reacted. Even with her grinding her butt into her girlfriend didn’t curb his lust.

There had to be more than a handful of guys in the establishment feeling exactly as turned on as him, but he was only looking at one half of the whole. Together they made a very tempting image to any man who had ever had dreams of watching two beautiful women together and even being a part of it. Perhaps if the players had been different, William would have been affected more, but all he could see was the petite blonde moving her body in ways that should be illegal.

Tomorrow, he’d blame this lack of self control on the alcohol he’d consumed, but right now he could admit to himself that there was nothing he wanted more than this woman in all her glory. The song ended and the next thing he knew Oz and Willow were seated beside him once more. Xander and Anya were still out dancing but Buffy and Faith were on their way back to him.

“I’m going to head to the bar, you want?” Oz’s voice broke him out from his daze of watching the approaching women.

William looked down at his half filled bottle and shook his head, “I think I’m good for now, thanks though.”

Oz just nodded and headed to the bar to get Willow and him another drink.

“Are you having a blast Willy?” Faith asked and she finally reached the table with Buffy in tow.

“Yes, this place is really something.”

“From where I’m standing it doesn’t look like you’re having that much fun sitting here all by yourself while we’re all getting our groove on, AND you aren’t even trying to flirt up any girls! You know you have multiple sets of eyes checking you out! Guys and girls, you could take your pick,” William looked around at Faith’s claims and sure enough a few women averted their eyes when his connected with theirs. A scrawny looking blonde man by the bar just kept staring at him with a dreamy expression on his face, even when William caught him. Feeling uncomfortable, William averted his eyes instead.

“Don’t push him into something if he’s not ready, Faith. Give the guy a break, let him enjoy himself how he wants to,” he heard Buffy say and he continued scanning the club.

“They really are looking at me,” William said quietly, amazed at how true it was.

“Damn right they are; I did a good job! Say, I’m gonna go hit the bathroom, do you mind dancing with Buffy while I’m gone? She wasn’t ready to stop dancing when I pulled her off. After I come back I can help you meet some ladies,” Faith turned and headed for the bathroom as soon as she finished her sentence, not giving Buffy or William a chance to object to her suggestions.

“You don’t have to dance with me William, we can just stay here and people watch,” Buffy said, not wanting to force him to do anything.

“But you want to dance, don’t you, luv? I don’t really know how but I could give it a try,” William said before he could really think about it. He knew it was wrong but his mind was flashing to the image of her dancing like she was a few minutes ago, but this time with him.

Buffy’s face lit up at his words. She really did still want to dance and the fact that he’d give it a shot for her was beyond sweet of him.

“Don’t worry; I’ll have you dancing like a pro in no time!” Buffy hopped off her seat, grabbed his hand and dragged him to the center of the crowded floor.

As Buffy started moving her hips to the rhythm of the techno song playing, William just stood there stiffly watching her.

“Come on, Will, loosen up a little! Start to move your body,” Buffy instructed him as she continued to sway.

William started to move slightly, but it was not a natural movement at all. He jerked around, joints stiff and missing the beat completely.

Buffy watched him agonizingly flail about before she decided to step in and guide him.

“Here, move with me,” her voice was husky as she moved up against him and wrapped one arm around his waist.

Soon, their hips were moving in unison, but William’s upper body was still. He was shocked at how close together they were suddenly and the way she felt pressed up against him.

His brain was still hazy from drinking and once his initial shock wore off his body began to relax. Buffy felt the tension leave him and wrapped her arms around his neck instead. He reacted to her position change by holding her around the waist as they continued to sway together.

He could feel her breath at his neck and the scent of her hair filled his nostrils. The smell of vanilla was slightly tangy as it was mixed with perspiration from her exertions. Suddenly, he felt her thigh wedge in between his. Their movement suddenly became more erotic as they ground up against each other, lost in the music and the way they felt. William turned his face to see Buffy’s eyes at half mast as she moved against him.

Her thigh was rubbing up against his erection as their eyes locked. Their faces were only millimeters apart, but neither made any move to close the gap or to end the spell they were under. Their breathing was heavy and suddenly audible as the music evaporated, making way for a much slower, softer song.

Buffy snapped out of her daze as the music changed. She extracted her body from his and put some space between them in the middle of a crowd of slow dancing couples. Buffy couldn’t believe she’d allowed herself to lose it like that with him. Between the feel of his body and her lack of sobriety, she hadn’t been thinking clearly at all. Worse, it was in a completely public place where everyone, including her friends and girlfriend, could have been watching. She quickly glanced over at their table and was relieved to see that none of her friends were even glancing in their direction. Maybe she was making more out of this then it was.

She gave William a tight smile as he was looking at her with a confused expression. Yup, definitely making too much out of this.

“You’re a natural William,” she said after a minute, her smile becoming more genuine, “I actually have to go to the bathroom, but I’ll meet you back at the table? Thank you for dancing with me.”

All he could do was nod and say, “Anytime, luv,” as he made his way back to their group.

Buffy headed in the opposite direction and into the ladies room. She went to the sink and splashed some cold water onto her face. She was drying herself off with a paper towel when she heard a moan and heavy breathing coming from the only occupied stall of the three behind her.

Her face colored as she realized what must be going on in there when the next cry of pleasure rang out. An uneasy feeling passed over her as the cries continued to grow in intensity. She couldn’t explain why she felt apprehensive all of the sudden; it was just one of those gut reactions that didn’t seem to make sense. She quickly threw the used towel in the trash and exited the bathroom. When she was several strides away from the door a laugh erupted from her lips as what had just happened caught up with her; the anxiousness leaving her with increasing distance between herself and the restroom.

She made her way over to her friends and saw William sitting to the side listening intently to whatever the other four were discussing. She came up to his side and said, “You will never believe what just happened to me!”

William’s head swung around, not having heard her approach him over the argument of ninjas versus cowboys, “What happened, pet?

“Faith’s not back yet?” Buffy now realized that her girlfriend was absent from the table and continued offhandedly to herself, “she wasn’t in the bathroom, maybe she went to the bar.”

“Yeah, must’ve luv, so what happened?” William hadn’t seen Faith since before their dance.

Reminded of the initial topic she snapped back to the present, “So I was just about to leave the bathroom when I heard moaning and groaning coming from one of the stalls! Can you believe that? I didn’t think that happened outside of reality television!” she told him excitedly, obviously amazed at what she’d been exposed to.

“What happens outside TV?” Faith had just appeared out of the crowd carrying three Miller Lite bottles. She handed one to Buffy and Spike before she took a swig of her own. See, she was at the bar.

“Bathroom sex in a packed club,” Buffy said as she took a drink of her own beer and studied her girlfriends face.

“I’ve never been in the loo when it was happening, but it bloody well seems like an eventuality the way everyone is dancing,” William said.

“Why? Did it just happen or something?” Faith asked, not sounding as interested in the subject as Buffy and Spike were.

“Yeah, I just stopped in the bathroom to freshen up from all the dancing sweat I’d accumulated and BAM something that didn’t sound like what happens around a toilet going on right behind me!”

“Whoa there, Buffster! What’s this about bathroom sex, and where do I need to sign up?” Xander entered their conversation as Willow rolled her eyes at him.

“It’s not too surprising in a place like this, just like Billy said,” Faith turned to face her girlfriend, “Come on, lets go dance some more.” Without another word the girls put their beers down and made their way back out on the floor. Buffy was surprised Faith completely brushed the subject off but chided herself that she was definitely letting her imagination run wild.

Xander looked at the faces of his other friends “Did I say something wrong?”


***

Not very long after the bathroom sex conversation, everyone was back on the floor again except for William. The night was drawing to a close and he was just relieved he hadn’t made a bigger fool of himself.

“Someone as gorgeous as you shouldn’t be sitting all alone,” a sultry voice said in his ear, “Mind if I join you?”

William turned and his eyes met with a pair of deep brown, “Um- sure –that would be quite alright.”

“Oh, and you have an accent. I didn’t think it was possible for you to get sexier,” she said as she moved the seat next to him closer before she sat and ran her fingers in patterns over his upper arm.

“Oh-um- thank you, too kind of you to say,” William was so startled by this complete stranger that had approached him out of nowhere that he was having trouble speaking properly, “’m William.”

She took his proffered hand and rubbed her thumb along the back of it, “Kennedy. The pleasure is all mine.”

***

Out on the dance floor Buffy and Faith were dancing much the same way they had before. Faith’s eyes landed on their table and narrowed as she watched a woman all over William. From her perspective he seemed to be more then holding his own with her. The woman’s eyes caught hers for a moment and flashed; Faith’s narrowed even more in return.

“Oh, look, William met someone,” Buffy’s face was hidden from Faith due to their dancing position. There was a knot in her throat as she said it that luckily Faith couldn’t hear over the music. She also noticed the woman seem to look directly at them, “Do you know her?”

“She looks familiar, must have see her around, maybe at the diner. Can’t place her though,” Faith stepped back from Buffy and turned her girlfriend around, “Babe, I forgot something I needed to do at home. I think I’m gonna head out but I’ll call you tomorrow, okay?”

Buffy’s brow crinkled at Faith’s sudden announcement, she never went home this late. The sinking feeling she had over William increased at the seriousness in her girlfriends tone, “But what about your father?”

“He’ll be fine, I got to go though,” Faith kissed her and headed toward the side exit to the alley.

Buffy was still confused at the abrupt change of plans but pushed it to the back of her mind as she made her way over to William. There was no reason why she should be feeling the way she was, it was a complete over reaction.

A pang of went through her when she noticed the woman touching William every chance she got. She had no right to feel that way so she quietly sat down on the chair across from the pair and picked up her abandoned beer.

“Buffy, where did Faith go?” William had noticed her approach and was surprised she was finished dancing mid-song and alone.

“She said she had to take off because there was something she had to do,” Buffy said more confidently then she felt and noticed the woman across from her glaring at her, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

“It’s no problem,” the woman said, but it was obvious to Buffy from her eyes that it was exactly the opposite, “it was great meeting you William, I hope to see you again.”

She placed a lingering kiss on his cheek before disappearing into the crowd. William had a shocked expression on his face and Buffy couldn’t help the nervous giggle that escaped her lips, “Geez William, you work fast.”

William snapped out of his stupor at her giggle and rolled his eyes at her, “Really, luv, I didn’t do anything. I have no idea why she came over here in the first place.”

“Well, duh, it’s cause your hot!” Buffy said before she could think, and then blushed along with William, “I mean, why wouldn’t someone want to get to know you?”

“That’s nice of you to say but-,” Buffy cut him off before he could talk down on himself.

“No, it’s not just me saying it, it’s a fact. You look great tonight, not that you didn’t before, but maybe more approachable. You are a fun, interesting person and I can’t see why other people wouldn’t recognize that.”

“Thank you,” was all William could think to say, not wanting to get her worked up again when he tried to brush off her claims.

“Did you have a good time tonight?” Buffy changed the subject to something safer.

“It’s been bloody fantastic, luv,” William answered as he remembered their dance together.

Buffy thought he must be thinking about the stranger that had hit on him, but was glad that he’d gotten out of his shell a bit.

“I’m so glad! I’m getting kind of tired, would you mind if we headed home?” Buffy asked as she let out a yawn.

“Not at all, I’m pretty knackered myself,” William said at he stood up and pulled her chair out for her.

They waved to their friends who were still out dancing and made there way to the door.

***

Faith was standing in the alley next to the club when she was shoved against the wall and a set of lips crashed against hers.

She pushed the person off of her with a glare, “What the fuck do you think you’re doing? Do you know how close we came to getting caught tonight?”

Kennedy rolled her eyes, “Oh, c’mon, your little Buffy is clueless.”

“She was in the bathroom! She heard us! It was too close, we’re getting careless. You weren’t even supposed to come here tonight, but you couldn’t resist. I even allowed what happened in the bathroom. And then what the hell were you trying to pull with William? Trying to get a rise out of me in front of Buffy?” Faith was furious at this point and the havoc that was almost wreaked.

“I was just having a little fun. That guy is as good as being a virgin; he has no idea how to handle a woman. But you do, don’t you baby?” Kennedy said huskily as she molded her body back against Faith’s, their lips almost touching.

“We can’t do this anymore. I don’t want Buffy to get hurt, she’s important to me,” Faith said as her resolve began to disintegrate.

“What do you see in her anyway? She’s so inexperienced and naive. Aren’t you tired of playing teacher, Faith? You know we’re much more evenly matched in the pleasure we can give,” Kennedy’s tongue darted out to lick Faith’s lips.

“We need to stop,” Faith whispered as Kennedy dove in for a passionate kiss. Faith’s restraint broke and she grabbed Kennedy’s head, to pull her closer, combing her fingers through the long brown hair. Their bodies tight together and Faith’s solidly against the wall. She raised her left leg to wrap around Kennedy’s hip, bringing their bodies closer yet.

Kennedy tore her mouth away from Faith’s violently and nipped her bottom lip before saying, “Then why don’t you stop?”

Faith felt the need to have their mouths connected again, “I don’t know, I can’t seem to.”

Kennedy brought their lips back together, satisfied with that answer, “Then let’s go back to my place and continue this.”


Chapter End Notes:
Thoughts? Impressions? Anything???

Mosquito's are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color.