Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it has been far too long and I'm really, really sorry I stopped updating this story! I finally was able to get back into the groove of it and worked hard to get this chapter ready to post today. I no longer have a beta so if you're interested in the position please let me know. I read, re-read, and edited this chapter like crazy for 3 days before posting but I'm sure I still missed some errors. I really hope you enjoy it!
For the first time in William’s life, school was actually flying by. It was the Friday before Thanksgiving break; midterms well over with for this semester. School always felt like it took forever, so he attributed this speedy semester to having friends and living with Buffy. There was never a dull moment with her, he thought with a fond grin.

He sat on one of the couches that replaced the old mismatched, dingy ones. His uncle gave them these when he bought new furniture a few weeks ago. They were comfortably overstuffed in a rich navy. He also provided them with his old coffee and side tables which were made out of a dark, glazed wood. The best part being that they actually matched each other, unlike the old ones. Everything was slightly larger than the last set and allowed William to surround himself with all the material he needed for the assignment he was engrossed in. He hunched at the edge of the couch over his laptop that was propped in front of him on the coffee table.

Buffy worked the night shift this week, so the apartment was quiet for him to get ahead of his work. He typed away diligently for several hours until he finally pushed up from the couch to move his legs, one of which having been asleep from lack of use. After a nice long stretch, he headed towards the kitchen at his stomachs angry growling. As he gathered all the fixings for an omelet he thought about how much his life had improved.

The gang dragged him out quite often for what they affectionately called “Bronzing”. He even danced with a few girls that approached him. He still was not used to receiving any attention from the opposite sex. Buffy’s constant support got him through all the tough situations that would have had him blushing crimson while making a hasty exit only a few short months ago. She was a big help with his growing confidence, which became more apparent now whenever he led a girl out on the floor and boldly pulled her into him with his hands low on her waist as they moved together.

The dancing was a good distraction because he still couldn’t stop himself from feeling more than just friendly towards Buffy. It did not help the situation any that they were almost inseparable as of late. They’d become obsessed with AMC’s The Walking Dead, and turned into a ritual every Sunday night at 9 o’clock. You would find them huddled on the couch together, eyes glazed over, absorbed in the drama on screen.

It all started the weekend after midterms; Faith was MIA so they spent the whole time camped out in the living room watching episode after episode on Netflix. They finished two and a half seasons in the span of two days, amid numerous empty cartons of takeout that had become casualties of their marathon. William enjoyed Walking Dead night the best because as much as Buffy loved watching all the gore, she tended to grab his hand when something jumped out at them or bury her head in his side when somebody died. He knew it was wrong, enjoying how much they touched, since it was all very innocent, but something sparked in him every time they were close. He now thought of Sunday as “their night”.

Faith was around noticeably less since that first night at the Bronze; hardly ever staying the night anymore. When she was around she’d been distracted, making excuses to leave or go to sleep early.

William knew Buffy grew increasingly upset by the distance forming in their relationship. At first, it was just from sad looks she would get while out with the gang, seeing them all happy with their own significant others. Looks that she probably didn’t realize she was making, or that anyone noticed. She finally opened up to him on the subject a few nights ago when they’d been watching a movie in the living room.

***

“C-c-can we turn this off, p-please? I don’t know w-why I p-p-picked it in the first place.”

William was startled out of pretending to be absorbed by the movie at the sound of soft crying from the girl lying on his lap. They frequently cuddled together as their comfort level with each other had grown. Sometimes William couldn’t help but notice how nice she felt pressed against him or, in this case, how close her face was to his naughty bits. He actually had just been picturing the Queen of England in a bikini, jet skiing on the backs of two crocodiles so that Buffy would stay unaware of how much he enjoyed where she was situated. Now, hearing that she was in obvious distress while he was trying not to get aroused, he felt like a shit.

He quickly reached over to stop the movie then pulled her up by the shoulders.

“Luv, what’s wrong? Why are you upset?” William asked her as he looked her in the eyes; his brow crinkled in utter confusion.

“I’m sorry, I’m being all irrational-emo girl, but I just can’t watch Love Actually when I feel like my own life is crumbling apart. I feel like Emma Thompsons character; trying hard to work on her relationship as her husband gets more distant. I know I’m probably just stressed out and making too big a deal out of nothing, but I can’t watch a movie that has all these happy endings in it, feeling this crummy.” Buffy blurted this all out in one breath, panting for air as soon as she finished.

At this point, William’s mind quickly put together all the events of the past few weeks that fit in with why Buffy would be upset enough to come apart like this. He pinpointed all the times Faith was around, he could count them on one hand, and the way Buffy had an underlying sadness behind her eyes lately. He desperately wanted Buffy to open up with him. He’d been holding off asking her what was bothering her for weeks hoping she’d come to him. No one should be carrying all these feelings around inside; they were obviously hurting her. Wanting to be that shoulder she could cry on, he let her go as he stood up from the couch.

“I’m here for you, Buffy. Let me make you some hot cocoa. We’ll have a nice sit down where you can tell me everything that’s upsetting you.”

He made his way across the room toward the little kitchen. Buffy followed along behind him and sat at the kitchen table to watch him gather up what he needed for her cocoa.

“How’d I get so lucky, landing a roommate like you?” Buffy broke the silence as she got up from the table, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind. She leaned her forehead against his back, sighing.

“That’s nonsense, pet. I’m the lucky one. Moving in here, building a friendship with you has been the best thing to happen to me since I became a Californian. Maybe even longer.” William said as he faced her. Shaking off the vulnerability in what he had admitted, he added. “Now go on, have a seat, tell ol’ Will what’s troubling you. Your cocoa will be right up; mini marshmallows an’ all”

With a soft smile on her lips at his words, Buffy started talking as she made her way back to their tiny kitchen table.

“I don’t know when it started, but it feels like Faith is pulling away from me. Maybe I’m just imagining things, we’ve all had a lot on our plates between work and school, but I just have this gut feeling. We haven’t,” Buffy hesitated for a second. With a blush staining her cheeks she rushed on, “well, we haven’t fooled around or anything in weeks. If she spends the night that’s all it is, we just sleep. Since we became a couple, I’ve never felt like I was an obligation to her, like I do now. I don’t think she even wants me anymore.”

Buffy finished on a sob, not being able to push down her emotions any longer. It helped finally telling someone how she was feeling. She avoided bringing up the subject at all with Faith because she was scared at what she might find out.

William set two steaming cups of cocoa down on the table. He also offered her a napkin so she could blow her nose.
“Luv, if you feel like there’s something wrong in your relationship, you need to tell her you feel this way. Communication is important with every kind of relationship. You’ll only feel worse if you keep how you’re feeling all bottled up inside.” William said to her as he grabbed her hand across the table, rubbing soothing circles on the back.

Buffy looked down at their joined hands, fingers intertwined, before asking, “You don’t think I’m just overreacting? Making a big deal out of nothing?”

“No, luv, I don’t. Even if there is a simple explanation for whatever is going on to make you feel this way, your feelings are justified. You said you’ve never felt this way since you became a couple, so there is a reason you’re feeling it. Sit her down and tell her, see what she has to say about it.”

“You’re right, Will. Thank you so much for listening to me blubber. I’m so glad you’re in my life.” Buffy said as she squeezed his hand.

“It’s no problem, luv. I’m glad you’re in my life, too. Now c’mere.” William said as he let go of her hand to lift his arms in invitation for a hug. Buffy giggled as she made her way around the table and into his arms.

She stayed seated in his lap as they finished their cocoa and talked about plans for the upcoming holiday.

***

After William finished his breakfast-for-dinner, he spent a few more hours working on his creative writing project. When he was satisfied with the work he had done on it, he closed everything down and cleaned up the mess he had made in the living room.

It was passed 12 o’clock in the morning by that point and Buffy probably wouldn’t be home till around 2 o’clock. Feeling bone tired, he decided not to wait up for her tonight as he collapsed on his bed.

***

William rolled over in bed to see his alarm clock blaring 3:00 AM into the darkness. He had woken up from a sound sleep by natures call. He got out of bed and made his way towards the toilet. He hazily noticed Buffy’s door cracked open with a light on as he passed but was more focused on his current mission. She was always quiet when she came home late so he never heard when she returned.

After he finished, bladder feeling joyously empty, he made his way back down the hall. This time as he was passing her door he heard a noise inside. It was soft, but it stopped his forward motion immediately as he looked in the door to see if she was still awake. His heart stopped initially but quickly started racing at the image that assaulted him as he moved closer to the opening.

Buffy laid spread eagle on her bed, completely naked, with the covers kicked to the floor. She was panting heavily; one hand tweaking and pulling her pebbled left nipple as her other hand was buried deeply between her flawless thighs. She let out another noise, this time louder than the one that had originally caught his attention. If he hadn’t been hard at the sight of this goddess pleasuring herself, the sound alone would have done it. It was a raspy, needy moan as her breathing hitched up at what she was doing. In a trance, drunk on the dirty vision in front of him and all that bronzed skin covered in a light sheen of sweat, he didn’t realize that he had begun to enter her room.

The door creaked open as he bumped it aside. Buffy stilled her movements, eyes opening to look straight at him. Snapping out of his stupor, William turned beet red under her gaze while he backed up jerkily and apologized for disturbing her privacy.

“No, wait.” He heard her say behind him as he was about to make a hasty exit. “Don’t go Will. I was thinking about you.”

He stopped dead in his tracks, almost knocked over by her words. He turned around slowly, not able to completely process what she had just admitted. She was in love with Faith; surely that was who she had to be thinking about. They may be having troubles, but him…..? Could this really be possible?

She was now sitting up on the bed in all her naked glory, not at all self-conscious of what she was putting on display for him. He couldn’t look away from her body, all smooth skin and perky, perfect breasts. The look in her eyes was primal as she zeroed in on the evidence of his arousal, making itself known in his loose fitting flannel pajama pants.

“What about Faith?” He could kick himself for bringing up her girlfriend when she was looking at him like that, but he needed to know she wasn’t just pulling his leg on this. It would make sense if she were trying to embarrass him more for barging in on her.

“I’ve always thought about you, always wanted you, William. Come here, be with me.” Was her only reply and she continued to look at him and slowly licked her lips.

As if they had a mind of their own, his feet started carrying him towards her, only stopping when he was directly in front of where she was sitting on the bed. She smelled amazing; the mixture of ever present vanilla along with her own musky scent was intoxicating. If it was even possible, he got harder as he watched her very slowly bring the same fingers that were buried inside of her a few minutes ago up to his mouth. Without any thought, he sucked the two digits into his mouth and immediately moaned as the taste hit his senses. She tasted like honey, all sweet with a tang.

Before he discerned what was happening, she had risen up to her knees and replaced her fingers with her mouth. It was all moving so quickly, after the initial moments of watching her had felt like an eternity. The kiss started out slow, just a touch of her lips against his before he was able to register it in his addled mind. Soon he was responding back to her, arms wrapping around her waist to pull her body closer to the edge and flush against his own. He could feel the warmth of her skin through his t-shirt, her breasts flattened against his hard chest.

It was all so fabulously sensual; the feel of her against him, their mouths melding together along with the lingering taste of her still on his tongue. They were kissing passionately as she pulled him down onto the bed, tongues dancing together within his mouth. His hands encircled her tiny waist until she impatiently pulled one up to squeeze her breast. Molding it around in his hand, it was the perfect volume of supple flesh. His fingers moved to her nipple, taking over where she had left off, pinching and twisting the hardened peak.

He began kissing down her throat as he felt her grab him through his sleep pants. He pulled back from her skin for a moment to groan at the feel of her hot hand on his most sensitive part. He quickly regrouped to continue working his way to her breasts, licking and sucking on the one his hand had left neglected. She pulled his pants down slightly, freeing him from the confines, so she could grasp him skin to skin. His breathing escalated even more when he heard her moan as she glided her hand up and down him deliberately.

“Bloody perfect you are, luv. Can’t believe this is happening.” He moaned in between licks.

“You’re wearing too many clothes. I want to see you, you feel so good. So big and thick. Can’t wait to have you inside of me.” She moaned as she let him go, much to his dismay, and began pulling his t-shirt over his head. He pulled away from her to pull it off over his head to disappear somewhere behind him. In the next instant, his pants gone as well, they were laying side by side panting and staring at each other fervently.

“Like what you see, pet?” William said huskily, his tongue coming up against his teeth in a very suggestive way. Internally, he was marveling over being so bold.

“God, Will, you’re everything I thought you would be and more. You’re the sexiest man I’ve ever seen.” Buffy said in wonder as she gazed him top to bottom, stopping at his impressive erection. She started running her fingertips in tantalizing patterns around his chest.

“This is a dream come true, pet. You’re so beautiful; I want to lick you from head to toe. Taste every part of you.” William said as he pulled her to him again, attacking her partially open mouth. His hand meandered its way down her curves to the apex of her thighs. He could feel the heat of her before he even touched. He glided his finger through her silky curls, bypassing her clit completely. She let out a low moan, pushing closer into him. He dipped his finger shallowly in her dripping pussy, using the fluid to circle back towards where he had previously neglected to touch. Before he gave her what she wanted, he brought his finger back up to his mouth, breaking off their frenzied kissing to lick her juices off it.

“Needed another taste. You’re addicting, luv. Can’t wait to gobble you up.” Will growled with a menacing look in his eye, getting ready to do just that.

She took him by surprise as she pushed him flat onto his back with an agonized moan. Before he could stop her, she had plunged herself down on his engorged length in one motion. They both let out loud groans at her sudden action, him not expecting to be completely sheathed inside of her and her not realizing how deliciously full he’d make her feel.

“T-That’s the most bloody…amazing…uh-thing I’ve ever felt.” William staggered out, gasping as he tried to reign in his control. “But I wanted to devour you first, luv, make you feel good.”

“Oh God, Will, I feel more than good. Incredible. I’ve never felt so spectacularly stretched in my life. Ugh you feel so good, so deep.” Buffy moaned as she started to bounce up and down on top of him.

He was in a daze, couldn’t believe what a lucky bastard he was to see the girl of his dreams unraveling on top of him; up to the hilt in her. He flipped her over so he was on top, gradually pounding her into the mattress. At this rate he wasn’t going to last long, she was wreaking havoc on his system. He bent his head and took a breast in his open mouth, tonguing the nipple. Her panting grew louder at the duel sensations as she twined her fingers through his hair, holding his head in place. Without thinking, he bit her nipple between his teeth, just hard enough to hurt. That was all Buffy needed to come apart in his arms, internal muscles clenching down around his rapidly plunging cock.

“WILLIAM!!” She screamed as wave after wave of bliss crashed over her.

Just as the sounds of their pleasure were at an incredible crescendo, right on the verge of his release, the headboard hit the wall like an explosion in the night.

William shot up in his bed, out of the most erotic dream of his life. He was panting hard, his pants tangled up at his feet with a hand firmly gripping his throbbing cock. As his brain started to function through the red haze of blinding lust, he vaguely realized the noise that had jarred him wasn’t a headboard hitting the wall, but the front door slamming shut. Just as he came to that conclusion, he heard loud moans coming down the hallway outside his closed door followed immediately by a thud against its connecting wall.

“Oh Faith, yes! Yes baby, touch me, missed your...guh…touch so much!”

He heard Buffy’s voice shout out right next to his door. Heavy panting and the sound of lips smacking together filled the former silence of the apartment; echoing inside his closed off room. Instantly, his brain filled him in with a Technicolor depiction of what the scene must look like outside his door. He moaned softly as his fisted hand, still holding his aching length, resumed what he’d been doing while dreaming.

Throwing his head back down on his pillows in the pitch black room, he continued to work himself over to the sound of the girls wildly tearing into each other. Despite his own loud panting, he could hear soft thuds on the floor that he assumed signified the removal of clothing. His imagination raced on to take him to the edge of release once again.

He was too far gone to care what a pervert he had become.


Chapter End Notes:
Thoughts?