Author's Chapter Notes:
Beta'd by Sallyntmare. Thanks for taking your time to help and thinking it's worth reading even if my writing had errors. I love writing stories and i hope everyone can enjoy reading them. I have this posted on another site. I just want to see if yall enjoy it too.
Spike placed the cordless phone back in its cradle, then turned to face his blonde angel, admiring her sleeping form. He grinned as he thought of how he did a hell of a job wearing her out. They had shagged at least seven times before passing out in each others arms. Hopefully Dawn slept through it, because at some point the thought to keep quiet becomes meaningless.

Buffy stretched and turned her head towards her lover. She could feel his stare, which had become a regular occurrence since they got back together. She would wake up, every morning, to his loving gaze. His look seemed different this morning though, more intense.

"Morning, love." Spike whispered, not wanting to startle her.

Buffy smiled, "How'd you know?"

"Your breathin’ changed,” he returned her smile. “It looks like I retained some other vampire senses.”

Buffy moved to lay flat on her back, while Spike began to massage her breast.

"What do you want to do today?,“ her eyes lit up. “Oh, let's go to lunch." Buffy giddily said, "Tai."

Spike smiled at the happiness in Buffy face when she mentioned her favorite restaurant, at the moment, he couldn't deny her anything.

"Sure, love. But first you have an appointment at 10:30."

"Huh, I didn't set one up yet." Buffy said, confused.

"I know , pet. I did. Gotta make sure you’re healthy." Spike said, rubbing her swollen stomach.

Buffy gripped the back of his head, pulling him down for a morning kiss, and appreciation for him being so thoughtful.

"I love you.“ She whispered into his lips.

"I love you more, kitten."

"I love you more than more."

Spike chuckled at her silliness and kissed her again, but passionately this time, rubbing his hand along her thigh, causing her to moan into his mouth.

Spike pulled away from the kiss and moved to sit beside her.

"Please." She begged him to continue, but frowned when he stopped.

"Sorry, pet. I shouldn't have started anything. It's already 8:50. We have to get ready and we both know how long it takes you to spiff yourself up.”

Spike got up from the bed, but Buffy stayed behind, whining as she threw herself under the covers, her naked ass sticking out to his gaze.

"Is Nibblet going out with Jughead today? Spike said, pulling up his sweats.

"Yeah."

Spike turned around to the sight of Buffy’s round derriere sticking out of the covers. His cock immediately responded to the sight.

"Spike…Spike…" Buffy said, wondering why he hadn’t responded

"Uh, yeah." Spike said finally taking his eyes away from his lovers ass.

"We have to tell Dawn before we go."

"I know, lets move along." Spike said smacking Buffy's bum while passing her, making her jump up and rub her butt.

"William, that hurt, you jerk."

Spike laughed "Meet you in the shower, Slayer."

Buffy watched as her boyfriend dropped his sweats letting her view his raging hard on and then dashed into the bathroom.

"Spike," Buffy whined, "Wait for me." She quickly hopped the bed and follow Spike into the bathroom.


****



Dawn was in her room rummaging through her closet, trying to find something to wear.

"I need to go shopping." she gasped out in annoyance.

Dawn walked out of her room and jumped in surprise once she got into the hallway. She heard a scream that came from inside of her sister’s room. She should be used to that by now. She ran back to her room when she heard her cell phone ring.


"Hello,“ she paused. “Hey, Jer!" Dawn said cheerfully, running down the stairs to get away from the moans coming from her sister’s room.

She walked into the kitchen and began making herself breakfast, still talking to her boyfriend.


****



Buffy laid on the bed, exhausted, thanks to her boyfriend with crazy stamina.

"What happened to taking a shower?" She asked a nearly dressed Spike.

"Love, lets not forget who jumped who." Spike quirked an eyebrow at her.

"Sure, blame the pregnant lady. That excuse only works for so long." Buffy said, sitting up, putting on her green sundress on. The dress fit her like a second skin.

"You said it." Spike chuckled, throwing on his white t-shirt. "We've got 30 minutes. Let’s go tell Dawn before we go."

"Okay, let me brush my hair," Buffy said, deciding to let it air dry into curls today.


****



Dawn had just got off the phone with Jerrod and was now excited because of the plans they had made for today. They were going to the mall, out to eat ,then later on they were meeting Rona and her new boyfriend, Ziggy, for bowling. It took a lot to get Buffy to let them go out on single dates without their friends. However, because of the distraction caused by, Spike, she has a little more breathing room.

Buffy and Spike walked into the kitchen to find Dawn washing dishes, not surprising considering how much she's changed since Sunnydale. Buffy sat on an island chair and Spike stood be her side.

"Morning, Dawnie." Buffy said.

"Oh, hey." Dawn said drying her hands on her clothes. "Glad ya'll came up for air."

Buffy blushed and looked at a smirking Spike. Of course he would be proud.

"Nibblet, we want to talk to you about something’ important." Spike said, making his tone sound as serious as possible.

"Oh, no. This is not a sex talk, is it?" Dawn panicked, "‘Cause I'm not doing that anytime soon cause-"

"WHAT!?,” his eyes flashed gold. “You bloody better not be thinking’ ‘bout sex." Spike spat angrily, making Dawn jump out of her skin.

"Whoa, Spike calm down,“ Buffy rested a hand on his shoulder, then looked to her sister. “Dawn, it’s not the sex talk. Are you trying to wig us out?"

"Sorry,“ she frowned. “What did you want to talk about then?" Dawn asked, wanting to know more than ever now.

Buffy walked over to her sister and held her hand. "We don't know how you will react, but we do hope that you're just as excited as we are."

Dawn began looking between the two nervously. They were acting weird, well weirder than normal.

"Excited. About what?" Dawn asked.

Buffy stayed quiet, not really knowing how to break the news. Spike took care of that for her.

"Bloody hell. Your sis is pregnant." Spike said, cutting to the chase.

Dawn looked at Buffy for confirmation. When she got a curt nod, the younger Summers squealed her excitement and hugged her sister so tight that she took her breath away. Dawn’s obvious excitement made Buffy very happy.

"Oi, love, I think she's jus’ as excited as we are." Spike grinned.