Spike and Buffy were walking hand in hand after collecting carry out from Buffy's favorite Tai restaurant. Ever since they left the hospital Buffy hadn't said much and Spike was becoming worried, he usual had to shut her up. They were nearing home and he couldn't take it anymore. So he stopped before they got there, making Buffy stop along with him.

"Hey, why you stop walking were almost home." Buffy whined tiredly.

"I know, pet." Spike said pulling Buffy to stand in front of him. "What's going on up there?"

"Huh, where?" Buffy said looking up at the noon sky.

"No, in your head, luv? You've been quiet since the hospital/"

Buffy looked at her lovers concerned face as he spoke, she never noticed that she wasn't talking. She was too busy thinking about how fast her life was changing in such a short span of time.

"It felt like just yesterday I was begging the Powers that Be to return you to me." Buffy said looking down at her feet sniffing back tears.

"Oh, love. And they have." Spike said lifting her head, "Jus' made a pit stop but I'm here and it's real."

Spike pulled her face to his and gave her a sweet kiss. The kiss made her stomach flutter then she got a whiff of food when Spike other reached to touch her face but it was caring dinner.

"Mmm, that was great but I'm really hungry. Can we go inside now?"

"Oi, ruining a romantic moment, pet."

They walk into their home hand in hand. Spike went to the kitchen and put their food on the counter ,Buffy followed groaning .

"I'm so tired. Feed me." Buffy demanded playfully, taking a seat at the dinner table.

"I'm not your bleeding nancy boy, Slayer."

"But you so owe me." Buffy pouted.

"Owe you, For what? I bloody brought you tai, I let you pick out some sissy outfit for me to wear and I let you talk me into letting my hair curl without my gel. I don't know why I sodding agreed with that." Spike said grabbing two plates and putting their food on them.

"Because you did this to me." Buffy said pointing to her still flat belly.

"Hey, I didn't do that all by lonesome and you didn't say thing when I did it. Oh, wait, yes you did. 'Spike.. Yes … harder…don't stop don't stop… GOD'. Spike said coping Buffy during on of their shags.

Spike put her plate in front of her and taking a seat next to her.

"Wow, you so immature and I don't sound like that. And in theory vampires don't have working sperm, I didn't think was possible. So I win." Buffy said smiling after talking a bite of her food.

"This round, love. This round." Spike said getting up and getting them something to drink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn and Jarred were sitting on her front porch. They just returned from bowling with Rona and Ziggy. They were sitting close and holding hands. Dawn loving being in a relationship, even though it was her first one. Jarred was always so sweet. Sure he was captain of his hockey team, had a killer body, did his own homework, and was popular but he made her feel special. She wasn't sure about him at first but after a month of him not trying to make a move on her and surviving Buffy the Interrogator , she knew he was different then the jerks he hung around with.

"Wow, tonight was like so fun." Dawn said excitedly then looked over at Jarrod.

Jarrod was looking at Dawn admiring her enthusiasm.

"It was fun, right?" Dawn asked not to sure if he truly had as much fun as she did.

"Oh, yeah. Totally. I cant believe you made three strikes, that was hot." Jarred complimented.

The young Summers blushed at his compliment. "Really? You think I'm hot?"

"Yeah." he said squeezing her hand.

"Never thought I'd be called hot, usually my sister. Or trying to get past 2nd base. Is that why your dating me?" Dawn asked concerned.

"What? No, Dawn, I like you," Jar looked into her eyes, " I like your personality, your smile, your laugh."

Jarred kissed Dawn hand that was in his.

"This must be what Spike and Buffy felt." Dawn said looking at their clasped hand then into his eyes, he looked confused.

"When they fell in love. Are you with me or am I alone here?"

"I'm there." he kissed her softly on the cheek then pressed his lips to hers.

They pulled away and were lost in their own thoughts.

"So, what does your sister boyfriend do?" Jarred asked.

"Spike. He just got here he's still sorta looking. Why?" she asked wondering why he was so concerned.

"My dad is kinda in charge of the police department and Spike threaten me, I mean scared me shitless- "

"Oh please. I'm sorry. Don't sue him or get him arrested. He's jus-" Dawn said scared for Spike's life.

"Huh, what?" Jarred said quickly, " I was offering to give him a job. He won't have to start at the bottom. I told my dad about him. He could out him as Detective. Maybe. The guys over there don't understand the task of getting shit done." he chuckled.

"Really! That would be just- just GREAT!" Dawn yelled and threw herself in his 5'11 body frame and kissed him.

The kiss she gave him quickly became passionate and Dawn ran her fingers threw his shaggy black hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spike was laying on the couch with Buffy laying almost on top of him sleep. They both fell asleep after making love for couple of hours. Spike woke with a start when her realized he fell asleep. He looked down to see Buffy was still sleeping. He also realized it was dark and that Dawn wasn't home yet, which she should have been. Spike nudged Buffy a little.

"Luv, what time is Dawn suppose to be home?"

Buffy groaned and mumble the time "10:30". And cuddled into Spike's warm body and went back to sleep. Spike rolled his eyes and gently slide from Buffy's grip and walked over to the steps then looked at him watch. '10:45'

"Nibbet."

He then walked over to the front door and opened it and what he saw pissed him off and felt anger rise inside of him he'd never felt before.

"WHAT THE BLEEDING HELL?" Spike yelled.

Making dawn and Jar brake away from their kiss, making Jarred fall into the grass.

Buffy jumped up from her light sleep and ran to see what had her lover so upset.

"Spike, honey. I'm trying to sleep. What's going on?" She asked looking through the front door at her sister and her boyfriend.