Author's Chapter Notes:
*Disclaimer- Characters aren't mine*

*NC-17*

*Reviews Plz*
Chapter 3 Spike Into William

Dawn fought for as long as she could, wanting to stay asleep, but her alarm clock was refusing to let her. Finally, allowing the clock to win, she got up and stretched her aching muscles. She didn't hear anything downstairs, which was odd, because her sister was usually up by now, making a bunch of noise. After getting dressed, she went to the bathroom to finish her early morning routine.

After the bathroom, she ate a strawberry pop tart, then went to Buffy’s bedroom to see if she was still sleeping. When she opened the door, she noticed her bed was still made, so she went to check on Spike. There they were, cuddled, sleeping peacefully on the guest bed. She quietly went over to the window to make sure the heavy black curtains were blocking the sun’s rays. She didn’t want the sun to get in and hurt Spike. With one last glance at the couple, she turned to leave for school.

After the younger Summers parked her car, in the school parking lot, she was greeted by her friends, Rona and Vi.

"Hey guys!" Dawn said, acknowledging her friends.

"What's up? I called you last night." Rona said.

"Oh, last night was a total drag" Dawn said, wanting to keep Spike a secret for now. “I had research papers to do.“

"I know right, it's like all of my teachers decided to give a research assignment, at the same time." Vi said, slightly annoyed, causing Rona and Dawn to laugh.

"Shouldn't Slayers get a free homework pass?"

"So, what does that mean for me?" Dawn asked.

"Come on, you get a free-half pass." Rona said, making reference to the fact that her sister is a slayer.

"Right, so lame." Dawn said, as they walked into their classroom.

Meanwhile, back at the house, the blonde couple were peacefully spooning, when suddenly Spike was awoken, by the urge to take in a deep breath. After, he looked around, noticing the sun was not shining in, because of the black curtains, covering the windows.

He then realized, the sleeping beauty in his arms was still resting, soundlessly. As she slept, he gazed lovingly at her profile, unique and petite nose, pouty lips, finally resting on her lovely stretched neck.

The British lad had a strong urge to kiss it so he did. He traveled his kiss up, slowly, to the back of her ear. Buffy sighed, as she felt her body becoming aroused. Spike knew she was awake now, as he took his hand to caress her bare stomach. She felt so warm in his embrace, as she felt his hand drawing circles around her belly button, and him nipping her ear before kissing it.

"I love you. I love you." Spike repeated, as his hand traveled down to unbutton and unzip her jeans.

"William." Buffy moaned.

Spike turned to his side, resting on his elbow, as he turned Buffy onto her back.

She looked at him, as best she could in the dark room.

"I love you, too." She said.

Buffy pulled on the bottom on his shirt to lift it over his head, before he bent down to give her a sweet kiss. He reached down to grasp the base of her shirt, then pulled it over her head.

He grinned, surprised that she wore nothing underneath; her body was bare.

"I love the way your body reacts when I touch you." Taking his palm over her right breast, he caressed it gently, then showing the left the same attention.

"I love the way you bloody shiver, when I touch you." His hand moved from her breast to dance across her flat stomach.

Her body responded with an uncontrollable tremble.

Spike’s hand quickly disappeared inside of her pants, causing her to gasp, "William."

After hearing his lover say his given name so erotically, he decided, then and there, that she could call him William anytime she wanted.

Spike removed his hand from her pants, brought his fingers to his mouth to lick her wetness off. Buffy looked at him, hungrily, as he said, "I love the way you taste; vanilla with a dap of honey."

The beautiful blonde couldn't take it anymore, desire getting the best of her, she started to slide her pants off in frantic, but it proved to be difficult. Spike noticed her trouble, so he helped remove the offensive material.

"I love the way you touch me." She said, guiding his hand that was still being sucked into his mouth, back to her center.

Taking full advantage, he began to explore his lover’s lips, making her moan. After reacquainting himself, he slipped two of his digits into her canal, making her call out to him in surprise. She placed her face into his neck, trying to calm her beating heart, and breathing, as she gripped his arm. His pace was slow and tantalizing, making her wetter.

"I got you, luv."

She pulled him into a kiss, needing to feel his closeness. "I need you.“ she moaned. “I need you inside of me, William."

That was all he needed to hear, for him to get off the bed and undress, quickly. As he was removing his clothes, Buffy stripped off the remaining of hers. Before Spike joined her back on the bed, he stood, drinking in the person he loved the most, and the body his body, desired the most.

"Please don't leave me again, William." she demanded, as he climbed on top of her, settling between her legs. He used his thumb to brush her bang from her eyes, before kissing her forehead. He trailed his kisses down to her cheeks, her nice, then finally landing on her lips.

The Slayer forced her tongue between his lips, wanting to taste him at that moment. Spike met her halfway, causing her to moan in his mouth. Spike pushed his cock into her, but Buffy pulled away from their kiss to let out a painful moan. Her hand went to his hips to slow his advances. Spike looked at her with concern.

"It's okay.“ she breathed out. “Just adjusting…Oh god…you feel so good." Buffy moaned, effectively easing his concern.

"I wont." Spike said, causing Buffy to look at him with confusion.

“You wont?"

"I wont leave you." Spike chocked out, as he pushed himself into the hilt of his lover. He started to make love to her slowly, but sped up, urged on by her moaning, her pulling him closer.

"I love you." He grunted in her ear.

"I lov-v- mmmmm" Buffy tried to tell him, but Spike’s quick change of position made it almost impossible for her to speak.

Spike maneuvered himself so he rested on his knees to pull her toward him by her hips. His thrusts became deeper, harder, faster than before. Her body began to shiver beneath him.

"William?"

Spike knew she was asking for him, she was close. He pulled her up so they were chest to breast, as he supported her back with his arm, his other hand pulled her face into a passionate kiss to quiet her loud moans.

"I've got you, luv."

Her five-foot-three figure, began to quiver even more with the new position they were in. Spike was aiming straight at her sweet spot with every thrust he took.

"Oh, God, I'm going- I can't-" Buffy screamed, incoherently.

Spike knew that the shared orgasms would be strong, she was grabbing at him uncontrollably, as her pussy walls were clenching him inside of her. He pumped once more, forcibly, throwing them both over the edge.

"William!"

"Buffy!"

Buffy scratched his back, dragging her nails across, then up his shoulders, as he continued to pump into her, until he was spent. He collapsed on top of her, hugging her close, as she gasped for breathe.

"Sorry." she breathed, “for.” she gasped, “your back. I couldn’t- Buffy started to blush, because she was embarrassed that she wasn’t able to keep it together.

"It's alright, luv." he said, contently.

Spike moved so he sat with his back against the headboard, bringing Buffy to straddle his front. She rested her head on his chest, and even though her heart was thumping so fast, she could hear it, she swore she heard another. Once she realized, that she did infact hear another, she looked to Spike with a start.

He brushed her sweat soaked hair away from her face.

"What is it Slayer?"

"I think your heart is beating." She said, not believing what she had said.

"Come again?" Spike asked confused, thinking she was talking crazy, because of their little shag session.

"You don‘t notice." Buffy said, before she got out of bed, walking over to the window.

"Slayer, with all the things going on with my body, I would be -" Spike jumped out of the bed quickly as Buffy opened the curtains, letting the sun in. He quickly made his way to a dark corner in the room, slightly angry.

"What the fuck, Slayer?" Spike snarled.

Buffy walked over to him, then held out her arm, waiting for him to take it.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Baby, of course. Without a doubt, luv." he said, sincerely.

"Then don't call me slayer as a term of endearment." She smiled at him, and he returned it.

"Trust me." She said, “’I’ll take care of you.”

Spike thought she couldn't be more adorable, and he did trust her, so he took her hand, letting her lead him to the opened window. Spike stood there, sun beaming onto his body, the heat warming his skin, but in no way was he becoming ash.

"Buffy, am I still here?" Spike asked, amazed at such a miracle. He touched the window to reassure himself that it was all real.

"Baby, you’re so here." She said, excitedly, before she kissed him.



Chapter End Notes:
Beta'd by Sallyntmare. Thanks for taking your time to help and thinking it's worth reading even if my writing had errors. I love writing stories and i hope everyone can enjoy reading them.