Spike and Buffy are laying on the bed fully satisfy. Both recapping their morning together.

"Baby, that last move…knocked me out cold," said Buffy laughed, "I almost couldn't handle it."

"You couldn't," Spike said with a smirk.

He gives her a quick peck on the lips.

"Buffy, I'm home. And I stopped by the butcher's for Spike." Dawn said from downstairs.

Buffy panics and try to get up but her legs failed her. She breaks her falls by sitting on the bed. " Note to self: To much sex, may cause numbness in legs."

Buffy turns her head and looks at her lover and whines. " Baby, I need a shower." Spike laughs, get off the bed and picks her up quickly. They enters Buffy's bathroom.

"Pet, we need a shower." Spike says starting the shower while Buffy sits on top of the toilet.

"There's an extra toothbrush under the sink."

"Thanks, luv. Waters warm and waiting for us." Spike gets in and Buffy follow.

"So, should we tell the gang?" Buffy asked while washing her hair with her eyes closed.

"No!" Spike said to quickly which made Buffy open her eyes to look at him.

"Well, its going to be kinda hard to keep it from them. Especially Dawn."

"Ok, Bit's an exception."

Dawn puts Spike's blood in the fridge and looks for something to eat. She begin humming a song she has in her head in the process.

Buffy's at the sink brushing her teeth. Spike walk up behind her getting ready to brush his.

"Are you sure you don't want to ask Giles about this?" Buffy says looking a him in the mirror then wipes her mouth.

"Maybe." Spike says wiping his mouth.

Buffy decides not to question him any more on their miracle, wanting to focus more on their relationship. She moves to the side of the sink giving Spike room to finish.

"I'll think about it, ok, luv?" Spike says looking Buffy in the eyes. Buffy nods and kisses his ear. She slide herself between him and the sink.

"I don't know if we're going to do that last position anymore. I lost the feeling in my legs." She says playing on his chest with her finger .

"Oh, yeah, we definitely are," he says seductively then whispers, " You were so tight."

Spike begins to kiss her neck as his hand found there way to her center. Then there's a loud knock on the bathroom door. Startling them both.

"Buffy! Did you hear me?"

"Uh, yeah, Dawnie." Buffy says trying to control her breathing then whispers to Spike, "Stop. Stop doing that."

"Where's Spike?"

"Uhm, I can't hear you. We'll talk when I get out."

"Ok" Dawn says and walks away."

"Thanks." Buffy says to Spike a little agitated.

"She didn't know I was in here, luv." the Bleach blonde says trying to sound innocent. Buffy rolled her eyes as he kisses her neck then licks it. "How about another round, luv?" The slayer looks at him as he gets on his knees. Just as she was about to protest he traces her hipbone with his tongue cause her to stiffly a moan.

"Just one."

*******
Dawn is sitting at her desk doing her homework, eating chips from the bag, and watching Sponge Bob Square Pants. Then she hears a loud moan. She shook her head.

"Should of known." Dawn says to herself.

********
Buffy is laying in bed with her undergarment on feeling very content. Spike comes out the bathroom with his black jeans on giving her his infamous eyebrow raise.

"Luv, as much as I love to see you in your birthday suit, you have to get dressed."

"I will. I'm just so tired. No thanks to you."

"Aren't you the slayer. Your stamina should-"

"Was shot to hell." Buffy says interrupting whatever Spike was going to say.

She gets up and begins to get dressed. Spike throws on his shirt. "I'm going to see about Bit." He says leaving the room.

*******
Spike leans against Dawn's doorframe. Watching her.

"Hey, lil Summers." Spike says getting Dawn attention.

Dawn looks up from the TV and smiles at Spike. "Hey Spike, its still so exciting to see you."

"It's nice to be back, pet," Spike says pausing afterwards thinking about what his going to say, "There's something important I need to tell you, Bit."

Dawn turns her chair as he takes a seat on her bed near her. "I know about you and Buffy. Its kinda obvious and I have ears."

"I'll remember that." Spike says feeling a little uncomfortable about his new found info coming from Dawn.

*******
Buffy walks into the kitchen and begins to make herself some ice cream. Someone knocks on the front door. She goes to open it.

"Willow"

"Hey Buff," says Willow examing her best friends glowing expression.

Buffy walks back into the kitchen with Willow following.

"What you been up to?" Says Willow smirking.

"Nothing." Buffy says not catching the smirk due to her putting up ice cream.

"So, I heard the good news," trying to get Buffy to talk.

"Yeah. Dawn is so excited. I had to threaten her for her to go to bed last night."

Buffy grabs a spoon and sits down on a stool in front of her ice cream.

"That sounds like her. And you? You didn't do a little inside dance?"

"I'm very much overwhelmed. And yes there was dancing" Buffy says eating her ice cream. Willow spots a hickey on her neck.

"So whatcha been doing all day?" says a giddy Willow, knowing full and well what she's been doing.

*******
"Look, Bit. You cant tell anyone . I swear Dawnie." says a very intimidating Spike.

"Okay, ok." says the young Summers crossing her heart with her index finger.

"I'm human."

Dawn shrieks loudly.

********
Willow and Buffy jump.

"Shouldn't we?" Willow asked nervously.

"Oh, no, William- Spike is up there," says the slayer dismissing it.

"So are you going to tell me what you two have been doing?"

"Talking."

"I'm sure he did a lot of talking with his lips connected to your neck. Unless I'm doing it wrong, which I'm sure I'm not."

"Huh!" Buffy hides her neck with her hand. Willow laughs.

"Don't tell Xander. I will," Buffy says as Spike walks in.

" Ok," Red says then looks at Spike, "Hey Spike, nice to have you back."

"Thanks," he says taking Buffy's spoon and eating her ice cream. She looks at him annoyed.

" What, luv? I'm really hungry," he stated eating another spoon full.

"There's a fridge. You have arms again."

"Oh, that reminds me. I got some blood in the car." Red says leaving to go get it.

Spike grabs Buffy's whole bowl of ice cream and continues to eat it.

"Honey, I was eating that," says a very frustrated and pouting slayer .

Spike kisses the pout away. " I'll take you out to eat tonight."

"Really," Buffy says giving a hundred watt smile, "We've never done that. I like you wooing me."

Spike kissed her again then notice her hand holding her neck.

"Luv, why is your hand on your neck?"

"Willow discovered a present you left me."

"Sorry."

"I'm returning it later." Buffy says with a smirk.

"You hear Dawn. She's excited."

"Yeah. We did. What's she doing?"

"Homework." He stated.

"Did she ask how," asked Buff suddenly worried that maybe over shared.

"Yeah I told her we don't know and we're keeping quiet about it." Spike says reassuringly.

Willow walk back into the kitchen with a brown bag full over the top with blood. Spike and Buffy look at each other and then at Willow.

"Uhm, Wills."

"Okay, maybe, I over did it." Willow says defensively.

"Maybe? Red, that's an understatement."

Will gives Spike a frown as he puts his dish in the sink.

"Hey, I was helping you out," noticing color in his face, "well, you do look a little red."

"What are you on about, Red?" Spike says putting the blood in the fridge.

"Oh, nothing. Just seeing things. I have to go promised Kennedy I'll be back with groceries."

"How domestic of ya'll ," Buffy says amused.

"It's nice having a bit of normalcy." says Will getting ready to leave.

Dawn walks as Willow Walks out. "Hey Dawnie. Dinner Friday at my place. Spike you better be there."

Dawn and Buffy look at Spike.

"Sure, Red."

"Wow, Spike, what's it like being 'normal'?"

Spike looks at Buffy smiling saying "Heaven." Making Buffy blush.

"Speaking of," Turning her attention to her young sister, "We got a dinner date tonight."

"We do," Dawn says exciting then realizes, "Oh, ya'll do."

The blonde couple look at each other and knew it was going to be a family outing.

"Bit, go get dressed for Goldilocks changes her mind."

Dawn runs up stairs.

Buffy knocks on Dawn door dressed in a sundress and looking to see if her sister was ready.

"You ready?"

"Yeah." Filling her purse with stuff. Buffy turns to leave then "Buffy."

"Yeah."

"I'm happy. I'm happy for you and Spike too. Its like the family is whole again. Like Spike's my brother-in-law now." Dawn says cheerfully.

"Huh?"