A couple of weeks have past and everything has become different since Spike came back. Giles was surprised to see Spike and wanted more answers than Spike could give him. Surprisingly Xander was excited to see Spike. He had another male to bond with. Everyone knew it would be shortly lived. The two blondes were together and everyone was okay with it., but some more excited that others. And through all the excitement of having Spike home not one of them mention that he was human again.

Spike has moved into the Summers house and into Buffy's room. Buffy began sharing her closet, draws, and, of course, her bed. There they lay in bed sweating after a quick "so called" workout session.

"That was great," Buffy praised her lover.

"Yeah. And you didn't scream." Spike mention knowing how annoyed the blonde got.

"I do not always scream." Buffy says playfully hitting him.

"Oi, Dawn said she could hear us. Well, mostly you."

Spike chuckles and Buffy sit up to digest this embarrassing news.

"What? When did she tell you?" the blonde panic.

"Couple of weeks ago," Spike brushes it off laughing.

Buffy started to hitting him in his chest hard now and he laughs harder.

"Its not fucking funny Spike."

Spike grabs her arm to keep her from landing anymore blow. Bloody hell.

"That was when she gone you…and when she's home u start to kiss me when I…"

Buffy finally piecing together why Spike always let her scream when their were home alone and when they had company though it was better if she couldn't breath. Am I really that loud?

"I tried love, luv."

"Oh, really. You know…" she climbs on top of him, "I've let you take control for a while."

"Your point."

Buffy find his erection and impales herself on him moaning in pleasure as she fits him in.

"Shit, Slayer." Spike gasped.

"I'm in control tonight, William." Buffy moaned out.

Buffy had Spike screaming all kinds of unintelligence including her name as he came. His hips jerk up in reflex hitting a spot that made Buffy coming again.

"Oh," Buffy said biting her lips and scratching Spike's chest as she rode through her waves, " Shit."

"Bloody hell"

"You so screamed." Buffy breathed out a sensual chuckle.

"Did not"

"Did too."

Buffy leaned back and showed Spike the bruises he accidentally put on her hips.

"Did you forget we were going to the beach tomorrow?"

"Sorry, pet. It was a loud moan." he says rubbing his lovers hip with affection.

"It's a small bikini." Says the sassy slayer crossing her arms.

"Okay, I scream like a little-You!"

Spike busted out laughing, which made his lover to used his as a punching bag once again.

"So not funny. Your not embarrassed because Dawn 's not in the house." Buffy lays next to Spike, "Anyways, she has a boyfriend she want to bring to the beach with us."

"What?" Spike looked over at Buffy.

"It's okay. I checked him."

"Well, that comforting. I'll be talking with this little whelp."

"Spike, don't" Buffy says a little to forcefully.

Spike was thrown by her tone. She must be coming on the rag her though. He watched as she got out of bed and began to dress.

"Did I upset you? I'm sorry if-"

"No, its ok." Buffy cut him off.

Buffy zipped up her boots.

"Then where you off to?"

Buffy stands and walks to her weapons chest and turns around.

"Patrolling. I kinda been slacking off since you arrived."

"What do you mean by kinda?"

"I the since that I haven't been," Buffy scowled herself.

She turns and grabs some weapons. He understood why she hadn't gone. It was hard just being away from her while she went to work. He gets out of bed and get dressed.

"I'm going." Said the determined Britain.

"What? No."

"Its not a discussion, Buffy."

Buffy leaned on the door frame thinking of a reason why he couldn't go when Spike stalked up to her.

"And I'm not bloody Xander."

Buffy puts her hand over his heart and looks into his eyes.

"Just be careful, honey."

"Don't worry, luv." Spike said feeling warm all over again from Buffy calling him, honey.


----------------------------------------------------------

Spike and Buffy are walking through the cemeteries talking. Well, Buffy was doing enough talking for both.

"I swear the little boy kept asking for my number. I kept telling him I was his guidance counselor." Buffy says explaining her day at work.

"That's all you told the hormonal time bomb." Spike said annoyed that some young berk was putting moves on his girl.

"And that I already have a very," walk up to him continuing as if he wasn't talking, "sexy British blonde boyfriend who fucks me so hard I cant use my legs for hours."

Spike raised his left eyebrow.

"Luv, please tell me your joking."

Buffy gave him a quick kiss.

"Of course not. I just revised it for you."

Buffy heard a twig snap. Spike heard it too. They both grabbed for their weapons. Just as they did two vampires jump out from behind some trees. The first vamp pushes Buffy, making her hit her head on a tombstone and land on the grass. The second vamp punched Spike to the ground. Spike got up quickly and punched and kicked him back. Buffy was still on the ground, when her vampire came towards her. Just as he pounced on her, she kicked him so hard that the tree branch behind him turning him to ash. Buffy got up quickly worried about her lover.

"William!"

Spike punched his vampire in the chest and he flew across the graveyard. Landing next to Buffy. She was amazed but dusted him quickly.

" What the fuck…was that?" She asked rubbing her bleeding head.


----------------------------------------------------------

Spike walks from the kitchen sit next to Buffy and holds the ice pack he just made to the back of Buffy's head. Buffy snatches the ice pack from him.

"Buffy, its not like I knew what's going on."

Buffy slouches in the couch resting the ice to her sore head, staying silent.

"Luv, you have to believe me, I'm just as surprised as you. I cant take all this shit going on with my damn body."

Buffy puts the ice down to her lap and hugged him. She knew it wasn't his felt. Nobody knew what was going on with his body.

"We have to tell them. I would love to be happy wit you being human. But now we need answers, William."