Author's Chapter Notes:
Beta'd by Sallyntmare. Thanks for taking your time to help and thinking it's worth reading even if my writing had errors. I love writing stories and i hope everyone can enjoy reading them. I have this posted on another site. I just want to see if yall enjoy it too.
The two blonde lovers were laying on a beach towel only a couple feet away from the water. Spike was attempting to look out onto the water, but his gaze continued to move over his lover’s body instead. She was wearing a skimpy bikini, that left nothing to the imagination as to what was underneath.

It had been such a long time since Buffy was able to lay on a beach and enjoy the sun’s warmth. She was trying to lay still so she could golden her skin more than it already was, but Spike’s gaze seemed to be burning holes through her skin it was so intense. His looks were driving her crazy.
She was wearing a black bikini and a pair of sunglasses to block out the sun, and to block Spike from seeing her eyes. That way, she could look at him all she wanted and he would never know. Buffy still had bruises on her hips from last night, but they had faded enough to wear someone sitting farther away could not see that they were there.
She had something that she needed to tell him, but she wanted to wait until later to share the suspicious news.

Spike rotated himself so that he laid on his side, resting on his elbow to hold himself up. He was getting anxious and frustrated because she had seemed to be ignoring him since last night since they were on patrol. She was in such a mood, that last night she wouldn’t let him shag her, instead he had to watch a movie with Dawn. On top of all that, she laid there next to him, looking sexy as hell, in her two piece bikini, sweat beading the top of her skin. He took her hand into his lovingly, then lifted it to his lips to place a soft kiss on her palm.

"I love you,” he placed another soft kiss in the same spot. “Please don't stay mad at me for too long, luv" Spike said, letting his inner William out. “Whatever I did, luv, jus’ tell me, yeah? I’ll make it right.”

"I love you, too. I'm not mad-so don‘t worry about it." Buffy snapped, her eyes glaring.

“Right, an’ that’s why we didn’t ‘knock any boots last night.’“ Spike said sarcastically, raising an eyebrow.

Buffy sat up, huffing as she looked at him. She was frustrated that Spike always seemed to turn everything into sex.

"Not everything is about sex, Spike." She said, her voice on the verge of shouting.

“Well then, what is it, pet?” Spike asked in a genuine tone. “Is it about telling’ your mates- ‘cause we’re doin’ that tonight.“

"No, it’s not about that." Buffy snapped, as she curtly turned her head toward the water.

As Spike turned his head toward the water in silence, Buffy darted her gaze back to her lover. She was able to look at him discretely because of her sunglasses. She was nervous to tell him about her suspicion, she was afraid of what his reaction would be, or what it could mean for their future.

"Where's Dawn?" Buffy asked randomly, wanting to change the subject.

"Playing in the water with Jughead." Spike arrogantly said.

"Jarred,“ she corrected him.

"Sod off,“ he said, rolling his eyes. “Here she comes now."

Dawn jogged up to them, then sat next to Buffy on the towel.

"You guys should go for a swim; the water is great.“ Dawn turned to look at Spike. “C’mon, Spike, how long has it been since you’ve been to the beach…in the day,“ the younger Summers teased as she placed her hands on her hips. “It’s been two hundred years, right?“

“Oi, I’m not that old, Bit,” he said, glaring at the girl.

Buffy removed her sunglasses so she could make eye contact with her sister when she spoke to her.

"Having fun, Dawnie?” the older sister asked with a smile.

Dawn nodded her response as she smiled, then looked back to Spike. She noticed how tan his skin was getting.

"Yo, Spike- If you don't start telling people about your new human status, then your suntan is sure to give it away.“ Dawn laughed.

Spike looked down at his bare-chest that wasn‘t a pale color anymore. "You can tell, ey,“ he said, smiling. “Looks pretty good, yeah?”
If Dawn answered, then Spike wasn’t aware, because in that moment his blonde girlfriend turned over onto her stomach. Her luscious and firm ass stuck out, making him want to cup and squeeze the globes. He fantasized about having those firm and tanned legs wrapped around his neck as he licked her delicious pussy.
Spike had to put a hand in his lap to hide the erection that threatened to show through his thin bathing suit bottoms. His erection was so hard, it ached, so instead he thought a good swim would cool him down.
"I'm going for a swim,” he mentioned as he stood up, then looked at Buffy. “Are you comin’, luv?“

"Maybe later." Buffy dismissed him so he turned to walk toward the water.

He jogged in until the water was deep enough, then he dove in, swimming far out, hoping no one would bother him. He was disappointed when he came up from the water to be greeted by Jerrod.

"So?" Dawn dragged out.

Buffy flipped herself onto her back so she could talk to her sister.

"What's up, Dawnie?" asked Buffy.

"Are you mad at him?" Dawn asked, worried.

"No."

"Well you‘re acting like it. Spike has been moping around all day, and you’re barely talking to him,” the younger Summers stated as she bobbed her head back and forth. “He does everything for you, Buffy. Jer thinks he’s totally whipped.” Dawn chuckled.

Buffy sat up to rest herself on he elbows, before reaching a hand up to rub a hand through her blonde locks.

"It's complicated." Buffy breathed out.

“The last time you said that, I was younger, and it was bad. ‘Like Spike hurting you and you not telling me’ bad" Dawn said, folding her arms over her chest.

"Your point? "

"I'm not a kid anymore. I'm not trying to bring up the past but the 'its complicated' then was horrible and I'm just hoping the 'its complicated' now is some how better." Dawn explained.

"We're telling the gang tonight , Dawn." Buffy stated.

"Oh, you’re nervous…They're going to be so excited, Buffy" Dawn explained as she rubbed her sister’s arm for support.
"You’re probably right, Dawnie, but that’s not all. Something else happened last night.”

Dawn pulled her arm back in a rush.
"Eww, Buffy! T-M-I. I don't-"

"What? Oh my god, Dawn! That’s not what I was talking about. Plus, we didn’t do anything last night.“ Buffy said, annoyed by her kid sister’s mind.
“And again, I say T-M-I”



****




Since the boy was already there, Spike figured it would be a good time to have a little chat with him.
"So, Jarred, how old are you?" Spike asked with authority.

"Seventeen, Sir," the nervous boy answered.

"Bloody hell.” Spike cringed. “Don' call me, Sir.“ Spike said, annoyed.

"I'm sorry. S-" The boy sputtered out, stopping himself when he almost said ‘sir’.

" ‘m going to make this short and sweet, yeah?“ Spike swam closer to the boy so he was able to intimidate him more. “ Listen, you little piss ant; If you hurt my Niblet in anyway, if she so much as runs through the front door crying because of the silliest thin’- I will find you, cut your bollocks off, slice them in half an’ send them to your Mum as a nice little Christmas gift.“ Spike attempted to change into his demon, but was slightly disappointed when he remember he couldn’t do that anymore. “Are we clear?“ Spike chillingly threatened.

Jarred's eyes went wide with fear after hearing the man’s threat. He couldn’t tell if he was joking or not, but his meaning came across all the same. Do not hurt Dawn: Check.

"Yes-uh-yes, Sir- I-uh-mean-”

Spike left the stuttering fool to swim further out into the water. He was satisfied that he successfully scared the shite out of the wanker.



****




Buffy sat up as she reached into the cooler for a beverage. She pulled out two Diet Cokes, handing Dawn one.

"So, last night we went patrolling and got attacked by two vamps,” she took a swig from her soda before continuing. “Spike punched one with so much strength that the vampire went flying across the damn graveyard.” Buffy said, still stunned from the visual.

Dawn raised her arms in the air in mock triumph.
"Woo hoo! One point for Spike!“ she took a sip out of her drink, waiting for Buffy to respond.

"No, Dawnie. You don't get it. If Spike is human-"

"-that shouldn't be possible." Dawn finished, her mouth hanging open in shock.

"Exactly. We haven’t talked about it much, but when we did talk, we figured the strength was left over from him being all ex-vampy.”

"Cool,” the younger sister said, shrugging her shoulder.

"I hope your ’cool’ is referring to ’uh-oh’ instead” Buffy said. “This could be a big deal D-,” she cut herself off because she could see Jarred running up to them, with fear in his eyes.
Damn it, Spike, she thought to herself.
Dawn smiled as she stood up to greet her boyfriend.

"Want to go get some ice cream?" Jarred asked Dawn.

"Yeah, sure,” she reached down to grabbed his hand. "Are you okay?"

"Yea, of course. I'm here with you, aren‘t I?" Jarred smiled. He wasn’t going to tell her about Spike. That conversation was man-to-man.
He kisses her softly on the mouth, before walking away.

Buffy could smack Spike for threatening Jarred like that. She looked around the beach, trying to spot her bleached lover. Finally, she saw him coming out of the water.
Suddenly she didn’t care about him lecturing Jarred, or the fact they had been arguing a bit. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as Spike walked toward her, the water dripping from his blonde hair, down his face, his abs, his legs. Her body reacted instantly, her panties began to become soaked with her arousal. She regretted leaving him last night to jerk off, instead of letting him fuck her. She was in such a state of shock from his display of strength that she couldn’t get in the mood, but now she definitely didn’t have a problem with that.
Spike quirked an eyebrow up at her when he noticed the way she was staring at him.

"Like what you see, pet?“ Spike leered.

"You have no idea." Buffy looked into his eyes with a sultry look as she licked her suddenly dry lips.
Spike pulled her closer to his body, letting her feel his erection.

"I want to make love to you, baby. All slow and tender like." Spike whispered onto her lips. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

He crashed his lips onto hers as he lowered her onto the towel to lay beneath him. Spike reached down to cup her mound, moaning when he felt the moisture that resided there.

"William,“ she gasp. “Stop." Buffy breathed out.

The beach wasn’t all that busy and they were secluded from the people that were there, but at any moment Dawn and her new boyfriend could come back.

"You’re so wet for me, baby,“ Spike put pressure onto her clit, his hand still over her bikini bottoms. “Is this all for me?“ he leaned down to nip at her neck.

"I want you." Buffy confessed.

"Tonight, luv.' Spike said, going back to kissing her neck.

"No, Spike. I need relief now. I need you inside me,” she reached down to cup his rigid erection through is shorts. “Finish what you started…please honey.“

Spike thrust his hips so his erection pushed further into her hand.
“ ‘s okay, baby. You know I‘ll finish.” Spike licked his way up her neck. “Won‘t leave my girl neglected.”
Spike looked around the beach, trying to locate a place they could go to be more private.



****


Spike and Buffy were panting in the back seat as he pumped into her furiously. The tinted windows were fogging up from their breath. The sound of their flesh slapping together filled the truck, urging Spike to fuck her faster, harder. He grabbed her legs to pull her closer to him as he pistoned in and out of her tight hole.

"Oh God! William, I'm coming!" She screamed.

Spike grunted into her neck as he fucked her for all he was worth. Buffy reached around to cup his ass, pulling him closer to her body. Both shouted their release together.

"Buffy." Spike shuddered.

Spike kissed her forehead, then made his way to her lips. He regrettably pulled out of her to move them both to lay down on the back seat to rest.
Spike looked down at his lovely girl, but it bothered him that she still seemed tense; something was bothering her.

"Luv, are you ever gonna tell me what's goin’ on with you?" Spike asked sincerely.

Buffy took a deep breath, preparing herself for the news she was about to blurt out.
"I’m late,“ she breathed out. “I missed my period, Spike. I was suppose to start earlier this week."