Author's Chapter Notes:
Beta'd by Sallyntmare **ALL PREVIOUS CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN BETA'D**
Willow was struggling to hold in her excitement, she had so much it. She looked at her, best friend, in a whole new light.
“I’m going to be an aunt!,“ she squealed. “Oh, Buffy.” Willow said, reaching for her pregnant belly, but her friend shied away.” So, when did you find out?”

“I’ve had my suspicions for a while, but I took the test recently, with Spike”

“Oh, how did he take it?” Willow asked, wondering if the ex-vamp was excited.
Buffy’s thoughts traveled back to the moment Spike walked into the bedroom, from the bathroom, holding the pregnancy test with tears in his eyes.
She looked to her red-headed friend, her eyes misty with un-shed tears.

“He was so happy, Wills. He’ll probably kill me for telling you this, but…he cried. God, I love him.” Buffy said joyously.

Willow had never seen her friend so happy in all the years she had known her. Her friend was so happy now, that she seemed to be bathing in the emotion. She reached out to embrace her friend in a hug, wanting to share in the soaring spirits.

“I’m so happy for you,” she pulled away from the hug. “I won’t tell a soul- I swear, not even Kennedy,“ Willow made a motion of zipping her mouth shut. “So, tell me about Super Spike?”

Buffy started to tell Willow everything that occurred during last night’s patrol.


****


 
The Scooby gang was in the living room, playing charades, but Spike got fed up with trying to guess Xander’s obnoxious hand motions, so he quit.
Spike ended up moving himself to the kitchen, to lean against to open door, to have a smoke. He spotted a surge of blonde hair from the corner of his eye, and turned around.
Buffy was walking into the kitchen to put the dishes away from pizza night, Dawn followed behind her. Buffy tried her best to listen for the first couple seconds, as her sister whined about nothing important. As she zoned out, she sensed a pensive stare. She turned around to investigate the source, and was please to find Spike, leering at her, making her feel naked.

“So, I’m going home tonight because I need my own bed. I know that I have a place to sleep here, but Vi talks in her sleep, and Rona totally snores-,“ the younger Summers put her hands of her hips. “-and you’re not listening to a word I‘m saying.” When her older sister refused to give her attention, she let out a groan of disapproval, then stomped her foot, hoping to get her attention.

“I’m sorry, Dawn, did you want something?” Buffy asked innocently.

“Yeah, you totally have a booger right now.” Dawn said nonchalantly.

“What?!” Buffy yelled, her hands rushing up to her nose to check. When she found nothing, she yelled, “Dawn!!”

Dawn walked away laughing, feeling good about the fact that, ’Mission: Embarrass Buffy’ was accomplished.
Buffy walked the remainder of the way to the sink, and then placed the dirty dishes in. She swayed her hips, as she walked over to Spike, a smile on her face. When she stood beside him, she plucked the cigarette out of his mouth and tossed it outside.
Buffy looked at her lover with a pensive stare.

“Yes, love?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too ” Spike said smiling, then kissed her forehead

“So, when do you plan on stopping,” she pointed to the cigarette that lay on the grass. “You’re not a 129 year old vampire anymore,”

“Yeah, well I’m still 129,“ he looked at her seriously. “Do you want me to?”
Buffy nodded her, motioning a yes, then kissed him.

“Okay.” Spike said, gently tangling his fingers in her hair, kissing her passionately.

Buffy hands moved to cup the side of his face, pulling him closer to her mouth, deepening the kiss. Her fingers slid through his bleach blonde hair, causing his hair to come out of the gel and curl.
They were so caught up in each other, moaning and groaning, that they didn’t here Kennedy walk in and discover them.

“Wow.” Kennedy breathed out.

The blonde's broke apart quickly when they heard a voice, both turning towards the noise.

“They really weren’t kidding. Keep that up and you will end up pregnant.”

Buffy and Spike looked at each other, speechless, as Kennedy put her dish in the sink and walked out laughing.
With a grin, Buffy pulled Spike by his belt loops to stand outside. Spike shut the door behind him, then moved them to where they wouldn’t be seen. He pushed her against the side of the house as Buffy began kissing him. It was like she couldn’t get enough of him, so he responded with just as much passion, giving her whatever it was she needed.

“I can’t wait.” Buffy groaned as she pulled away from his kiss. She grinned as she dropped down to kneel in front of him, slowly unbuttoning his pants. “How about some dessert, baby?”
 

****



After Willow talked to Buffy, she went back to the Dining room to help Giles research with Spike’s human dilemma. Books were scattered amongst the table, both looking at their books with frowns. So far they had found nothing of usefulness.

“What do you think of Spike being, you know, human?” Willow asked the Watcher.

“Quite surprising, wouldn’t you say?”

“Well, what about the strength he seems to have-that punch that made the vampire fly across the graveyard?”

“I don’t know, Willow. I’m at a loss.”

Kennedy, that was leaning against the door frame, laughed at the Watcher’s comment. “Dude, he really doesn’t have the answers to everything.” Kennedy said, astounded.

Giles looked at the Slayer, annoyed and kind of wounded.


****



Buffy threw her head back against the wall she was leaning on, her eyes shut, and her lips tightly closed. She tried to muffle her orgasmic cry, due to the pleasure Spike was causing her to have.
Spike stood in front of her, leaning in to kiss her, leaving no space between them.

“Take me home.” Buffy moaned out after tasting herself on his lips.


****




“I can’t believe you snagged the lead singer.” Vi said excitedly.

“I didn’t want to date him at first, but then Ziggy smiled, and I swooned. And I was over not dating guys in bands.” Rona confessed to her closest friends.

“I know. Jarrod has the sexiest smile.” Dawn added about her new boyfriend, a silly grin on her face.

“Dawn!” Buffy yelled from the foyer.

“Train’s leavin‘, Nibblet.” Spike added, anxious to leave so he can get his golden girl home.

“We’re leaving,” Buffy poked her head into the Dining room to tell Willow and Giles.

Everyone met in the foyer, saying their ‘good byes‘, and commenting on Spike’s humanness once more.
When they arrived home, Dawn dashed upstairs yelling about IM-ing Rona and Vi and calling Jarrod. Spike and Buffy followed right behind her, going into their bedroom.

The moment they entered their room, clothes began flying randomly amongst the room, both ridding themselves of the garments. Buffy went to lay on the bed, naked to his gaze as he quickly locked the door. He stalked over to the bed, then crawled his way up her waiting body. He clasped their hands together and placed them beside her head as he kissed her.

“I love you, Buffy Summers.”

“I love you, Spike Williams” Buffy said, making them both laugh.
Spike dipped his head down to lick her breasts, making her laugh turn into a moan.

“Quiet. Nibblet’s still awake.”

They kissed passionately as Spike positioned himself at her entrance. He slipped in easily, her pussy slick with her juices. Buffy gasped his name, squeezing his hands from the pleasure. They started off making love to a gentle rhythm, but they both needed something more. Spike let go of her hands so he could use his hands for leverage as he drove into her, hard and fast. Buffy’s hands migrated to his back, a mixture of scratching and petting.
Spike started to slow his pace when his thoughts drifted to the baby. He wondered if fucking her as hard and fast as he was, would hurt the baby. He quickly snapped out of that ridiculous thought, being spurred on by Buffy’s shouting.

“God! OH God…Deeper, baby!” Buffy moaned out, a little too loudly, as her hands grab his ass, trying to push him deeper into her pussy.
Spike smirked; he loved how vocal she was, but she would always deny it.
He could feel his climax coming fast, and Buffy’s grunting and moaning wasn’t helping. His thrusts became frantic, his hips jerking as he became closer. He moaned as he slammed into her, angling his hips so he hit her g-spot every time he pushed into her.
Buffy found herself trying to muffle her screams and outspoken excitement by shielding her mouth on her lover’s shoulder.

“Buffy!” Spike gasped, reacting on instinct of his lovers body, as he continued to hit her bundle of nerves.

“OH!AHHH!” Buffy started to tremble and yell, causing Spike to kiss her roughly, keeping her quiet.
“I’m -oh- I’m coming, Baby.” Buffy said muffled, and then pulled away from the kiss to bite into his shoulder as she ran her nails down his back.

“I’m with you! Fuck! Ahhh!” Spike shouted, burying his head into her shoulder to muffle his own cries of pleasure.

“William.’ Buffy whimpered, clinging to him as their orgasms subsided.

“I’m here.” Spike said, lifting his head to give her a tender kiss. He then slid down to rest his head on her waist, whispering apologies to his unborn baby, hoping he didn’t hurt it.

“Thank you.” Buffy said, covering a yawn.

“For what?” Spike said, looking up at a tired Slayer.

“Loving me.” Buffy said simply before nodding off.