[Reviews - 25] LikedPrinter
Summary: Goes AU from “Wrecked”. After an explosion, Buffy is left with no long-term memory. Until her memory comes back, she needs to learn what it is to be a slayer, and why she feels so drawn to the blond vampire.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 25006 Read: 8531
Published: 10/03/2011 Updated: 01/12/2013

1. Chapter One by Noelle [Reviews - 4] Liked (4078 words)
This is a story I began for seasonal_spuffy on Dreamwidth. Thanks to my betas Carla, Andrea & Sharon for their great work. Any mistake are mine.

2. Chapter Two by Noelle [Reviews - 1] Liked (3365 words)
Thanks for the reviews on the first chapter! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my stories. It does wonders for my muse :)



Thanks to my wonderful beta's Andrea, Carla & Sharon! Any mistakes are mine alone.

3. Chapter Three by Noelle [Reviews - 2] Liked (3150 words)
Make sure you read Chapter Two first, I'm posting them both today! As always, a huge thank you to my beta's Andrea, Carla & Sharon!!

4. Chapter Four by Noelle [Reviews - 5] Liked (3719 words)
Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this story and leave a review. I love to know what you guys think, and it really puts me in the mood to write more!! Special thanks to my beta's Andrea, Carla, and Sharon. Any mistakes are mine and mine alone.

5. Chapter Five by Noelle [Reviews - 3] Liked (2845 words)
Sorry for the delay in updates. I was having a bit of writer's block, but I hope it's passed, and I hope to have another chapter out shortly. Thanks to everyone who's still keeping up with this story, and taking the time to review. Reviews are food to my muse's soul!! As always, a huge thank you to my beta's Andrea & Carla!! Any mistakes are mine and mine alone.

6. Chapter Six by Noelle [Reviews - 4] Liked (2624 words)
A big thank you to everyone who is keeping up with this story, as well as to my beta's Andrea & Carla!! Any mistakes are mine and mine alone

7. Chapter Seven by Noelle [Reviews - 3] Liked (2052 words)
A humongous thank you to brutti_ma_buoni for organizing letsgetitdone. This chapter wouldn't exist if it wasn't for her! Thanks to ellievanna for the gorgeous banner!! Thanks to Carla for the beta!

8. Chapter Eight by Noelle [Reviews - 2] Liked (1501 words)
This chapter was posted for season_spuffy fall 2012. Thanks to Carla for the beta and ellievanna for the banner!!

9. Chapter Nine by Noelle [Reviews - 1] (1672 words)
Thanks to Carla for the beta and ellievanna for the banner! Sorry these chapters have been shorter, but I'm going with what my muse gives me, and shorter is better than nothing in my opinion :) Thanks for the review I love knowing that you think!!