[Reviews - 14] LikedPrinter
Summary: Alternate Season 5 Of Angel.



What might have happened if Buffy didn't leave Spike at the end of Season 7 of Buffy and went into the amulet with him.



What will Angel Investigations do when they land in Angel's Office together in Los Angelos?







What will happen to Buffy and Spike?



Will they finally be together?



Will Spike be the same person who went into the amulet or would he have changed?



Starts right at the end of Buffy Season 7 in the cave.









This is a completely up to date one, and i plan to finish it, let me know over the next couple of weeks if you have an ideas for the next few chapters.





Much Love as Always





xX Lilly Xx
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 5334 Read: 3628
Published: 10/12/2011 Updated: 11/19/2011

1. Chapter 1: The End... Or is it? by xXEMProductionsXx [Reviews - 8] Liked (3262 words)
An Eternity To Love is set in Angel Season 5 but goes completely au as soon as Buffy Season 7 finishes... This is a remodeled story that I started years ago, but with the help of my amazing Beta Barb, we have brought it back... all the chapters are completely fixed and they will flow better the story will start the same then as chapter two is finished it will be all brand new from there.. if you are interested in seeing this fic for possibly the first time or you have read so far and you want to see what happens next please read on, I hope you are not dissappointed to all of you thank you so much for reading so far, and I hope you continue to do so in the future.

Thank you all

Much Love

xX Beth Xx

2. Chapter 2:- The Reunion by xXEMProductionsXx [Reviews - 6] Liked (2072 words)
Chapter two completely edited aswell and up and ready to read...

Chapter two is exactly the same as the old one but is completely tweaked.. Xx

Hope you like the new version xx

Thanks to Barb for her fantabulous Betaering Skills :D

If you have an any ideas of what you want to happen next leave a review at the end xx

Much Love

xX Beth Xx