Author's Chapter Notes:
OKAY so I was really happy about this chapter when I was reviewing it AND I know I had promised quicker postings ( + the future ones will be posted a lot slower) so posting these last two within the same four hours is my apology gift :) Hope you like this one!
Spike approached Buffy’s house like a cat. The summer night air was creating a cooling breeze as he headed toward the backyard. He knew her bedroom window was located at the back of the house, for he had checked earlier in the day.

Spike had watched her through the window, he watched her brush her hair and dance around to some over cheery pop song. He watched her apply lip gloss and talk on the telephone. The moment Buffy had picked up the call, Spike had gotten as close as possible just to listen for a name. To his relief, the caller had held the name of Willow, and Spike knew no guy could hold such a name.

The entire time Spike had watched her, he was fixed. He didn’t even move when she turned around and looked out the window, he knew she felt his eyes on her. That was when she left her room and Spike went back home. He knew he was mimicking a stalker, but once he had his eyes fixed on her he couldn’t remove his sight.

It took everything he had not to go to her right then and there. But he had a plan he needed to stick to, which he had every intention of doing, so he went back home and waited until later.

Now, as he climbed up the trellis to Buffy’s bedroom, his face held a smile. The moment Spike reached her open window though, his face took on an expression akin to awe. He looked in and caught the sight of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Buffy lie facing him, her mouth slightly parted, her breathing even. Her eyelids fluttered as she lay still and peaceful, with her hands tucked under her head. The blanket she lay beneath was only up to her waist and Spike felt a need to pull it up to her chin. He didn’t dare though, for he didn’t want to disturb her. She looked so peaceful. He didn’t want to ruin the gorgeous image before him. He moved inside and stood at the foot of her bed drinking her in, savoring this picture. The moonlight danced over her form, and her upper torso was covered in a thin pink satin. The sweetheart neckline left little to the imagination and he could see the outline of her nipples through the fabric. The cool summer breeze gently tickled the hair around her face, and Spike gulped when she took a deep breath and let out a long relaxed moan.

He stood there gazing at her for a few minutes before she started to stir. He was shook out of his trance and approached her. He knelt down in front of Buffy and smiled when she twitched her nose like a rabbit. She was just so fucking cute. He gently tucked a strand of golden hair behind her ear and couldn’t resist...

Spike’s lips brushed Buffy’s in a gentle embrace.

*“Hello, Buffy.”
“Spike, what’re you doing here?”
“I needed to see you. I couldn’t stay away. I missed you.”
“You missed me?”
“More than I should’ve.”
She smiled. “You did?”
“Very much. I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I’ve wanted nothing more all day than to…”
“To what?”
“… Are you sure you wanna know?”
“Yes.”
Spike grabbed Buffy quicker than she could blink and pulled her body flush against his. He leaned down and his soft lips met hers in an embrace so gentle she felt a chill go up and down her spine. Then-*

Buffy slowly started to rouse at the feel of something- no not something, lips, REAL lips- gently pressed against hers. She began to return the kiss before her mind could register that she was, in fact, awake. Buffy felt feather light caresses on her bare shoulder and then, her eyes snapped open.

The sight before her caused Buffy to reach complete consciousness instantly. Spike lips! Lips of Spike! She jumped away and stared at the bleached boy.

“What the…” She spoke breathlessly, but the tone in her voice still clearly conveyed her surprise.
“Evenin’, love.” Spike smirked at the flushed girl before him.

“What-” Buffy was breathing erratically. It was safe to say she was wigging out. She swallowed hard. “What are you-” She stopped herself to look around and make 100% sure that she was really no longer asleep. She turned back to Spike and lowered her voice when she realized it was dark outside. Her sister and mom were probably still sleeping. “What are you doing here?!”

“Was in the neighborhood. Thought I’d stop by.” He spoke with a cheeky grin on his face.
“You- You live three doors down! You’re always in the neighborhood!”
Cheeky grin went buh-bye. “Relax, love. I didn’t mean to startle you.”

“Sta- Startle? You didn’t mean to STARTLE me?! Try more like scare the shit outta me!”

He smiled a little in surprise at her sudden sailor mouth. “Well, I didn’t mean to do that either. M’sorry.”
“Well, you usually end up doing that when you break into somebody’s house! How’d you get in here anyway?!”

Spike turned and looked at his entryway. “Uh, window.” He turned back to her and pointed over his shoulder at said window.

“Why on Earth-”
He cut her off. “Wanted to surprise you was all.”

“You couldn’t have stopped by during, say, oh, I don’t know… THE DAY?!”
Buffy’s shock was now replaced with irritation. He had really scared her; and not in the fun horror movie, popcorn flying kind of way. He scared her in the, you’re being held hostage by a psychopath and need the police to show up before he kills you kind of way.

“I’m sorry, pidge.” Spike stood up and then sat on the edge of the bed.
Buffy pulled the sheets over her chest when she noticed he was leering.
Spike rolled his eyes. “Don’ be mad.”
“Why not?”
“Because this isn’t a big deal, and I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“Okay, well next time, I’ll sneak through your window in the middle of the night and kiss you. See how you like MY total disregard for YOUR privacy.” Buffy saw him smile. He actually liked the sound of that plan. Damn it.

“Leave.”
“Why?”
“Did you REALLY just ask me ‘why’?”
“Can’t give me an answer, pet?”
“I’m telling you to, there’s your answer. Now get out!”
“You’re cute when you’re angry, ya know that?”
“Spike!”
“Oh don’t get your knickers in a twist, I was just sayin hello. What’s the- Hey- Buffy… put the clock down.”

Buffy raised her alarm clock and aimed it at her bleached target. “Spike, I WILL throw it.”
“Oh c’mon now! I don’t wanna fight with you, Summers. Come to think of it what we were doin a minute ago was much more fun.”

Shit. He was doing that thing with his tongue, why’d he have to do that?

“Spike…”
“Will you relax, lamb? I don’ bite… hard.” He risked scooting closer to her.

She frowned.

Well look at this little cocky ass- Oh no, not the head tilt. And the smirk- Oh crap, I’m in trouble. Stop Buffy! You’re angry not… aroused? No! You are pissed NOT turned on.

Wait… Was she both?

How the HELL did those two go hand in hand?!

She raised the clock again in warning.
“C’mon kitten, put the claws away…” He edged even closer to her.

He just HAD to call her “kitten” didn’t he? Buffy felt her resolve slipping.

Spike slowly removed the clock from her descending hand and set it back on her bedside table. He could tell she liked this. Whether she would admit it or not, she was energized every time he scooted closer to her, he could feel it. And this late night visit, oh she was pissed but he also knew she was excited by it. Her breathing started coming in shorter pants and Spike’s heart started ramming against his chest.

God, he was just too attractive for his own good. She wanted him. Buffy was mad and yet, she still wanted his lips touching hers. Spike was being cocky, arrogant, and he’d snuck into her bedroom without permission and, God help her, she still wanted him. She needed him more and more with every inch closer he got.

Before either of them knew what was happening, Buffy lunged forward and grabbed Spike by the lapels of his duster, kissing him fiercely.

She had never done something like this before, had never taken control when it came to boys. She had never felt such a strong need to touch before, to have someone touching her. Her lips demanded he recognize this feral need and quench the foreign thirst. Buffy mewled at the back of her throat when Spike fiercely returned the kiss.

Spike didn’t know what had happened when her lips attacked his mouth, but as soon as his brain caught up, he returned the kiss with fervor. Christ, this girl was going to kill him. And now more than ever, he knew there was a crazy part of her that needed unveiling. And he’d be damned if he wasn’t going to be the one to unleash it.

He pushed her back against the metal headboard and his hands suddenly had minds of their own.

Buffy felt his hands pushing her nightgown up to bunch around her waist.

Spike’s hips met hers as he trapped her between himself and the headboard without losing contact with her hot mouth.

Buffy’s arms found their way around his neck and she pulled him even closer, their tongues dueling in a fiery battle beneath their lips. She instinctively began grinding against him and her legs bent at the knees as she felt him respond.

Spike groaned when Buffy started rolling her hips against his. The friction between his legs causing every nerve ending he possessed to tremor. His hands gripped her tiny waist, pulling her even tighter against him.

Their mouths parted for only a second to catch their breath, but Spike needed more contact. He couldn’t stop touching her. He began trailing wet open mouthed kisses down her neck and throat. He could feel the movement beneath her skin as she swallowed and gasped. “God, so sweet. My fiery girl.” He murmured in between kisses.

Buffy whimpered at his words and started thrusting her hips more determinedly, needing more. Her fingers moved to his bleached, slicked back hair as she felt him sucking shamelessly on a single spot on her neck.

Spike needed to mark her, needed to let everyone in the world know she was taken. Forget his plan of finding her hidden bad girl and the bet he’d made with his friends; his mind was focused on nothing else but claiming Buffy. He didn’t want anyone else to have her. He wanted- NEEDED -her to be his. A strange possessiveness he hadn’t felt since he’d been with Dru was taking him over. He was completely gone, any and all restraint he had felt for getting close to Buffy was completely shattered now. He was buried in want of this girl and he knew it. He knew it with every thrust of his hips and every growl that erupted from his chest. She was beautiful, stubborn, and adorable. Innocent yet dangerous, along with short tempered and frustrating. She was shining, passionate, and sweet. She was simply… INCREDIBLE. He thought he liked her before, but now, he was truly buggered. And he knew it and he didn’t give a damn. Her body sang a siren’s song, and he couldn’t help but jump into roaring waters.

Buffy was letting out numerous breathy gasps as she felt him sucking her flesh, leaving what she knew would turn out to be one hell of a hickey. She whimpered when he bit her. Surprisingly, the little mix of pain and pleasure was oh so exciting. God, this man was going to be the death of her. Oh, but what a way to go! Her hips began moving even faster and the pleasure rose within her. What was this guy doing to her? She felt as if she was under a spell. She had never been so completely under the influence before. She was a slave to her own desires and his demands. This man was kind, loving, sexual; and SO, SO gorgeous. He was confident and cocky as all hell. Along with stubborn, passionate, short tempered, and obviously trouble. She could get completely lost in him, he was amazing and she was enthralled. She knew it and she didn’t give a tiny rat’s ass.

Buffy felt the heat rising throughout her body, the tickle and promise of something amazing about to happen. She felt her breathing becoming even more labored and her body start to tense.

“Spike…” His name came out of her mouth in an ecstasy filled, high whisper. Buffy didn’t even realize she’d spoken.

She was startled when he finally left the crook of her neck to maul her lips once again. She moaned into his mouth and smiled without really knowing it. She was in heaven with a sinful sensation stirring her body.

Spike thought he had died and gone to paradise. He kissed her like his life depended on it. He met her thrust for thrust, his jeans becoming increasingly tight. He could tell she was close, and he wanted this to be one of the new things he showed her, one of the things only HE got to show her.

Suddenly a thought came to his mind that disturbed him greatly. He knew Buffy was a virgin, she just had to be, but there were other ways of getting off. Had some other bloke gotten her to feel this kind of pleasure before? Had someone else gotten to feel the heat of her skin and see the lust in her eyes? He wasn’t sure, he figured- and hoped -not, but still, the idea made his blood boil and a new wave of possessiveness washed over him.

Spike broke apart from her lips to rest his forehead against hers as they both gasped for air, their hips moving with new urgency. His right hand flattened against the bed as his other arm banded around her waist, his grip tightening. He stared into her darkened eyes, all the while thinking only two words in his head: You’re mine.

He fought for control, he couldn’t burst from this; he’d kill himself if he did. But God, Buffy was making it hard. His hand left the curve of her waist to travel underneath her nightgown and play with her breast.

When he touched her bare chest and bore into her eyes with his fiery blue ones, she felt she might scream from the intensity of everything. Her hands flew to his arms and she held them in an iron grip, worried that if she didn’t she might lose herself and melt away. Buffy leaned in and traced his lips with her tongue. She smiled when a growl erupted from the owner of said lips.

Spike literally almost exploded when her pink tongue touched his mouth. He pulled away just as she was about to kiss him again, ignoring her moan of protest, and bore into her eyes with purpose. He would make sure she enjoyed this. He would make sure she felt pleasure like never before. He tweaked one of her nipples, eliciting a gasp from her lips. He used his right arm to wrap around her waist and pull her as close as physically possible, while still thrusting his pelvis into hers.

Her forehead came to rest against his again. He was doing the most amazing things to her and she felt like she was going to burst any second. “Come on, baby.” Spike whispered.

That did it.

Buffy shuddered at the sound of his rough and demanding voice. Her breath came out in short little gasps, shivers running through her entire body as an icy heat engulfed her. She was aware of absolutely nothing except Spike and the pleasure. A silent cry escaped her lips as she came.

She felt aftershocks pulsating through her body. She ground against Spike just a few more times, until there was nothing left but a feeling of calm so welcomed she felt she might fall asleep right there.

Spike felt a swell of manly pride wash over him as he stared into her glassy eyes. He was completely overjoyed at the sight of her. Her cheeks flushed, her eyes unfocussed, and sweat glistening at her hairline. He had to force himself not to throw her on the bed and ravage her. She wasn’t ready for sex yet, he knew that. And he respected it.

Right at that moment, Spike realized he would wait forever for Buffy if she asked him to.

When Buffy finally got her breathing in check, she swallowed hard. “Oh my God.”

Spike smirked as he pulled them back to a sitting position.

Buffy was content in his embrace, his arms banded around her waist as held her on his lap.

“You okay, pet?”
“Yeah. Um… that was… no one’s ever…” She exhaled. “My legs feel all Jello-y.”
Spike chuckled at that. “So, you’ve never gotten off before, then?”
Buffy blushed and looked like a deer caught in headlights. “Um… I have, but…”She looked to the bed, focusing on a nonexistent piece of fuzz.

Spike’s eyes widened as jealousy slowly began to take its hold. But then he realized something, and a smirk graced his lips. Buffy was obviously not about to say the words out loud, though. So he did it for her. “Oh I see… That’s the first time you’ve ever gotten off with HELP before. Is that it?”

Buffy hit him on the arm.
Spike held her tighter and grinned. “Hey! What was that for?”
Buffy scowled and looked him dead in the eyes. “I’m not very… experienced, okay?”

Spike could tell she was embarrassed. He thought it was dumb considering her virtue made her all the more endearing, and he wanted desperately to make that look in her eyes vanish forever. She was adorable but it hurt him to see her thinking he was going to judge her for something like this.

He traced a finger underneath her chin. “Pet, do you understand how the fact no one else has gotten to touch you like this makes me feel?”
“Like you picked the wrong ‘pet’?”

Spike frowned then and kissed her hard. He needed to make her see, know, and understand how he was feeling about her.

When they separated, Spike was still frowning as he looked into her foggy gaze. “It makes me feel bloody incredible, Buffy.”
She took a deep breath then blinked and puckered her brow. The girl tilted her head, looking at him questioningly. “How come?”

It was such an innocent and simple question. She really didn’t get it. “How- You’ve got to be joking-” Spike looked into Buffy’s eyes and saw both curiosity and insecurity. He shook his head and blinked. “Bloody hell. Well, for starters, let’s just say that the thought of another bloke kissin you makes me wanna punch something.” More accurately, the git who you’re kissin that ain’t me, Spike thought.

Buffy felt his words warm her heart, even though he spoke them as if he was annoyed with her. She could also tell that he meant them. Not like when Parker told her she was his everything and if another guy touched her he’d kick the crap out of him. Oh no, Spike meant what he was saying. Just the look in his eyes… Suddenly, all her shyness evaporated and she leaned in to kiss him tenderly.

Spike relaxed when she kissed him again, her palm splayed against his cheek. This time it was sweet and it wasn’t rushed. He pulled her closer and brushed the hair away from her face.

They kissed until oxygen was very, very needed. Then both pulled away breathless.

“So? Did I do better than a solo act version of-”
Buffy knew what he was going to say and cut him off. “Yes.” She rolled her eyes.
He smirked. “Thought so.”
Her shyness returned. “Spike… what about you?”
“What?”
“Well… I got and… um, ahem, I er… well what about you, I mean… ya know.” She thumbed with the hem of his T-shirt and bit her bottom lip, blushing furiously.

After what they’d just done she was still blushing? Christ, she was adorable. And she wasn’t selfish either, a good thing to know.

“Don’t you worry about me, love. It was just as fun on this end.” He smiled.
“You can’t mean that.”
Her words were laced with doubt and it made his heart clench.

“Buffy…” Spike lifted her chin once more to meet her eyes. “Listen to me.” He spoke softly. “I’ve never wanted a woman more. What you just felt, believe me I enjoyed giving it to you.” He was telling the truth.

Buffy’s eyes lightened. “You mean that?”

“Better bloody believe it.” When he left he’d need to have a good wank, but he could wait. He wasn’t going to rush the girl.

Buffy smiled shyly and kissed him once more, it was just a peck but it sent both their pulses racing.

As Spike gazed into her beautifully darkened, green orbs, he was suddenly hit with an idea. It was something he knew she’d love. Whether she’d agree to it or not, he wasn’t sure, but he could try.

“I need a picture of you.”
Buffy blinked. “Huh?”
“A picture. I need one.”
“Uh… why?” She arched a brow.
“Ever heard of this place called Viper’s”

Buffy thought for a minute…

Then it hit her. Viper’s was a club off the highway, about half an hour away. It was located in a sketchy neighborhood. She’d only seen it when she drove with her mother out to the gallery once in a while. The club had three floors supposedly, including the basement, and looked rather big in her opinion. Given, she’d never seen another club except for Viper’s, and she’d also never been inside of one. She was a little afraid of where Spike was going with this…

“Um… yeah, I know the place. Why?”
Spike had a mischievous glint in his eyes. “Wanna go tomorrow?”
Buffy’s eyes went wide. She was a LOT afraid of this. “There?” She all but gulped. “Why?”

He smirked at her fearful expression. “Cuz it’ll be fun.”
“Fun? Can’t we just- Why do we…” She sighed. “Spike, why do we have to go there?”
“Oh c’mon, it’ll be fun. I promise.”
“I…” A light bulb went off in her head and she smiled slightly. “Wait! How will we get in? You have to be twenty one.”
Spike grinned. “That’s what I need the picture for. Fake ID, sweets.”
Buffy’s eyes widened again as she pulled away from Spike’s embrace. “Oh no! Nonononono!”

Spike looked at the obviously terrified girl. Her knuckles were turning as white as the sheets she was fisting to her chest. She was just too adorable. “Oh, relax pet. I got in a few days ago. They really didn’t even look at it.”

Buffy’s eyes widened even more, if that was possible. “Spike, I- I can’t! I- No. Just no!”
“What’re you afraid of?”
“Police, my mom, going to a club. I mean, I’ve never been to one and- and I don’t know what they’re like and I- I can’t go. Just nonononono!”
“What d’you think’s gonna happen, love?”
“Well, I- I don’t know! But that’s the problem! And I’ve heard about this place before. It’s sketchy.” She wrinkled her nose.

“It wasn’t too bad.”
He was telling the truth. It wasn’t that bad; a little crazy but not too bad. There weren’t a bunch of crack heads snorting God knows what in every corner of the place... Well, maybe a few. And maybe there were some half naked girls dancing in cages…

But still, the place really wasn’t that bad.

Buffy pouted. “Spike… I don’t think I wanna-”
“C’mon. Aren’t you up for something new?”
She bit her lip. “I’d rather just go to the movies of something.”
Spike thought for a moment…
“Alright. We can go to the movies than out to the club. Tomorrow, yeah?”
“No!”
“Why not? I thought-”
“Spike… You know I don’t want to-”
“Buffy. Listen to me. You don’t have to drink. I’ll be there with you the entire time and I won’t get drunk. We’ll just go and we’ll dance, it’ll be something new, something fun. Wadya say?”
Buffy was wavering a little bit. She couldn’t deny that she was curious. “Well… what’s it like?”
“You’ll find out if you come with me.”
Her bottom lip was getting raw now. “… What time?”

Spike smiled and scooted closer to her. He noticed her hands were no longer grasping the sheet and in a swift move, he removed the offending cloth and pulled her into his lap once again.

Buffy squealed. Then laughed and looked down into Spike’s smiling, sapphire blues; she was straddling his bent knees.

“I’ll pick you up at ten. That sound alright?”
Buffy thought for a minute… “Okay.”

Spike tackled her onto the bed and kissed her breathless. By the time they finally parted, both were gasping.

“We’ll have fun. I promise.”
Buffy smiled. With the way he was looking at her, she felt she could do anything. “I’m holding you to that.”
He brushed his lips quickly against hers. “I don’t break my promises, pidge.”
“Good.” She smiled and was content to stay where she was, lying beneath him. “So…”
“Yeah?”
“Why’d you stop by tonight again?”
“Oh… Well, I wanted to see you.”
“Couldn’t you’ve stopped by during the day like a normal person?”
“Yeah, but I thought this’d be more fun.”
“Playing Dracula?”
“He was a ponce.”

Buffy arched an eyebrow at him.

Spike shrugged. “Never liked his movies. Anyways, what I was tryna say was I missed you, Summers.”
Buffy let a small smile cross her lips. “You missed me?"

“I did.” Spike moved to sit up on the bed. Buffy followed his movements. “Next time, I’ll try and be less-”
“Cornball?” Buffy offered.
“Oi! I’m not a cornball.”
“I didn’t say you were. I just said your gesture was cornball.”

“… Was not.” Spike pouted.
“Was too.”
“Was not.”
“Was too!”
“Was not!”
“Was too!”
“Was too.”
“Was not! Wha- Hey! You did the flippy thing!”
“I don’t know what you’re on about, Summers.”
“You said ‘too’ when I was supposed to say ‘too’!”

“Nope. You’re hearin things.”

“I am not! You said- Ugh, forget it!” Buffy pouted again, and that lower lip was teasing Spike mercilessly.

“Okay, now that we’ve got that settled…” He leaned in to nibble on said tantalizing lip. “Where’s that picture?”


Chapter End Notes:
Okay, so how was the smidgen of smut I included??? I'm really nervous about it so please review :) I really hope you guys enjoyed this one! *smoochies*