Author's Chapter Notes:
I wish I could give away cookie dough covered Spikes to all of my beautiful readers and reviewers, you guys keep me writing! but since I cannot offer such a prize, I promise angst in future chapters, and for now, I give you a little smut (actually, this whole chapter is smut) 3:) Enjoy!
Hard, demanding lips crashed into hers. Spike dove his tongue into Buffy’s mouth before she could even think, causing both of them to moan. She gripped Spike’s shoulders, digging her nails into the leather of his Duster. She didn’t realize it until now but the chase had made her want this, want HIM, with a burning intensity she’d never felt before. She’d known the game would drive HIM crazy, but BUFFY hadn’t expected to feel like this…





The girl was suddenly pushed up against the tree she’d been using as a wall, Spike’s body crashing into hers.





Spike’s hips locked Buffy’s in place as he ground against her, making her mewl in the back of her throat. His tongue dueled with hers in a heated battle until they finally parted for air. He couldn’t stop touching her. He nipped at her lips and continued placing kiss after kiss against her mouth but not delving his tongue back in for a taste until he’d caught his breath. His hands were holding her arms in a grip so tight it was bruising, but neither blonde cared or noticed.





Buffy went to say something but was cut off when Spike took advantage of her open mouth and dove back in with his tongue.





She forgot what she’d planned to say.





Spike moved away from her mouth when they needed air once again and started licking and nibbling her neck. He found the hickey he’d planted on her a couple days before, fading a little bit. He bit down on the bruise, eliciting a sharp gasp from the girl in his arms. Then he proceeded to darken the mark.





Buffy wasn’t even aware of the sounds that kept jumping from her throat. The only two things either teen were focusing on were each other and the mutual need to touch.





Spike finally moved his hands away from Buffy’s arms and wrapped his around her waist, she in turn, wrapped her arms around his neck. There was literally no room left between them.





As if of its own volition, her right leg raised up to lock around Spike’s upper thigh. He quickly lifted her and Buffy wrapped both her limbs around his hips.





The bleached teen raised his head from her neck to maul his girlfriend’s mouth once again. Their lips stayed locked for what seemed like hours, the need for oxygen not as important as the desperate need for each other.





Spike held one arm around her waist while the other found its way beneath her top. Buffy’s fingers were busy clawing at her boyfriend’s back beneath his T-shirt and duster, unknowingly fueling his arousal while leaving behind red scratch marks.





It was unnatural, how much the two craved each other, but it felt anything BUT unnatural. They fit perfectly together, in more ways than they realized. Spike finally pulled away from Buffy’s mouth long enough to place his forehead against hers, his fingers still working their magic beneath her bra.





“Anyone ever tell you it’s not nice to tease, Summers?” He spoke huskily and the sound shot straight through Buffy’s body.


Her eyes were still tightly shut. “I-” Gasp. “I- I…”





“Yeah?”


One look into his lust filled eyes and she was through trying to produce sentences. “God, just stop talking.” And with that, she pulled his mouth back to hers.





Spike was happy to adhere to her request, or rather, her demand. His girl was a bossy little chit who took what she wanted, and he loved it.





Said chit thought she was going to die. Spike’s fingers were rapidly turning her nipples into sharpened peaks while the hardness beneath his jeans kept hitting the EXACT right spot through her pants. She was burning; every part of her was set ablaze. She had him, his mouth still mauling hers, but she needed more. She wanted more.





Spike felt like he was being split in two, in the good way. Buffy’s lips were like soft pieces of heaven made especially for him while her tongue was the devil’s creation prepared to drive him mad.





“God Buffy…” He moaned after they pulled apart once more for air, his face going straight to her neck.


“Spike…” Her voice was a breathy whisper. “Want you…”


“You’ve got me, love. Christ, you’ve got me.”





“No I…” She wasn’t quite sure how to ask this but, as Spike would say, bloody hell if she wasn’t going to inquire. She’d never wanted a man this much before and she wasn’t the least bit scared, just a tad… shy and embarrassed? Yeah, those were the right words. Those were the EXACT right words… and okay, she was scared too but that didn’t stop her from yearning. That wasn’t going to stop her from asking for what she wanted... as well as she could anyway. “I want to-” Gulp. “I want…”





Spike paused the hand beneath her shirt and looked into Buffy’s cloudy green eyes. Her face was flushed and her lips swollen. She looked absolutely beautiful but he saw a question beneath the haze; and it was mixed with lust that was burning deep. He also saw a glimmer of fear, and he wanted to make THAT vanish forever. “What is it Buffy?”





She swallowed her nerves and decided she’d better just spit it out or she would never ask. “Feel you. I- I want to… feel you, and I want you to- to feel me.” Buffy mentally groaned. Well that wasn’t vague at all! Stupid words…





Spike caught on to her meaning quite clearly, however. How could he not with the sheepish way she was looking at him. In that moment Spike knew that he was completely hers. Her sweet little pout, her big beautiful eyes currently hidden behind ink black lashes, her golden mussed hair; every part of her drew him in. He was in the palm of her hand and should she choose to crush him, he would crumble. Should she choose to hold him close and cherish him, he’d be complete. He had sworn he’d never get in deep with another woman after Drusilla, but Buffy was nothing like his ex. She was kind and warm, good and sweet. Buffy was honey while Dru had been molasses.





He was terrified of how quickly he was falling for Buffy, but that didn’t mean he was going to make an effort to stop it. It was way too late to even try. William’s heart combined with Spike’s headstrong determination meant that love was always his motivation, and Buffy was the one he wanted, she was the one he was driving for. He was afraid but he wasn’t stopping, he didn’t even want to at this point. He just hoped he didn’t screw anything up.





Buffy’s chin was lifted to meet a pair of glimmering blue eyes, ones that were so intense she felt she wouldn’t be able to move. Very slowly Spike closed the distance between them to give her a tender kiss, a kiss that made her head spin so fast she thought she might fall over. Thankfully, she was in Spike’s arms. She knew she was safe there, always.





Without losing contact with his lips, Buffy felt him remove his hand from her chest and lower her back to the ground. Before she could ask why he’d moved she felt his fingers lowering the zipper on her jeans. For a moment she panicked, then Spike pulled away and looked into her eyes, and she knew that he understood what she needed but also what she wasn’t ready for.





She knew he understood this with just a look into his eyes.





Spike undid her jeans and slid the top of them down to mid thigh. Buffy’s breath was coming in pants now, and she never lost eye contact with Spike. His crystal blue gaze quieting all her fears, reassuring her over and over again that he had her, that he was there. His sweet face making her warm while his hand was making her quiver.





With a gulp, Buffy brought her shaking hands to Spike’s belt, slowly undoing it. He had one hand tracing over the fabric of her underwear while the other rested on her hip. She bit her lip subconsciously, trying to focus. She felt like there were a million butterflies flying around in her stomach, and they had teeth.





Spike‘s hand suddenly dipped into her lacy underwear, and Buffy stilled all movement with a gasp.





Spike hissed at the first feel of her. Soft curls, a tiny bit of rough bristle where she’d obviously shaved, and the warm wetness that made his mouth water. As his fingers danced over her sodden folds he knew she’d stopped moving, but he was planning to rectify that.





Buffy started to relax as Spike continued teasing her. He cleverly avoided the place she wanted- needed –his touch the most, working her up. She could tell by the evil glint in his eyes he knew exactly what he was doing and she suddenly remembered his belt. She’d forgotten about her task. With a shaky yet contented sigh and a teasing smile, Buffy reached for her boyfriend’s buckle.





Spike groaned and leaned his forehead back against his girlfriend’s when he felt her hand against his cock. Her touch was hesitant, and he figured without the speed of a motorcycle exciting her, she was feeling a little more self conscious. He continued to pleasure her, reveling in every little gasp and moan that tore from her lips. Very slowly he slipped one finger inside her entrance, his eyes scrunching closed at the feel of her tightness.





Buffy’s eyes rolled up in her head when Spike slid a finger inside her, and she squirmed and squeaked when she felt the heel of his hand press deliberately against her clit. Her jeans only allowed so much space for him to maneuver, but the angle seemed to be perfect for her as she climbed higher and higher toward bliss. Spike gripped the girl’s hip to steady her. “Feel good, sweetheart?”





All she could do was nod and bite her lip. When she felt the heat inside her start rising to even higher degrees, she decided it was time to give a little. The girl freed her boyfriend’s cock from his jeans.





Spike had been using all of his control to prevent himself from pushing Buffy to touch him, to feel him like she’d asked. He knew she had to take her time, and that they had to go at a slow pace. She’d never done something like this before and he wanted her to feel comfortable making her own moves. So when she gently glided her nails down the length of him and started to pump his cock he almost jumped for joy, but instead settled for an appreciative moan followed up by a smirk.





Buffy smiled when she saw the look of ecstasy on Spike’s face. Between the sensations he was making her feel and the things she knew she was doing to him, she was elated with feminine pride. When she finally decided to actually LOOK to where her hand was at work, her eyes widened in surprise. She had felt how large he was, but feeling and seeing were two different things. It wasn’t like she had tons of experience with this stuff, hell she had none, but she knew enough to know that Spike was- for lack of a better word –HUGE.





Spike noticed the way Buffy’s eyes sparkled when she took a glance down to where her perfect little hand was slowly driving him to the brink. He felt the way her walls clenched around his finger that was still pumping in and out of her wet channel. He slowly inserted a second digit and was rewarded with an “unh!” from the angel in his arms.





Buffy leaned in and kissed her guy soundly, his tongue intertwining with hers almost instantly. She, without breaking contact with Spike’s lips, used her free hand to reach inside his jeans and gently squeeze his balls. The next thing she knew there were three fingers rapidly bringing her to the edge, while Spike’s mouth became more demanding.





Every moan and mewl coming from her was driving him mad with lust. It’d never been like this before with women, not even Dru. He felt a connection with Buffy, an overwhelming power that consumed him when she was around; and the closer they got and the more he touched of her body and soul, the more he craved. Spike was a Buffy junkie, and there was no going back, he knew that now. What he had felt with Drusilla hadn’t even been this powerful, this real or honest.





Buffy’s hand squeezed him inside his jeans again while the other started pumping his length faster, eliciting a moan of approval from her guy. Spike pulled away to look into her eyes. “Christ, Buffy… you tryna kill me?” He asked in a husky tone as he started rubbing her clit faster.





She whimpered and started breathing harder, her release was rapidly approaching. “It- It feels…” Gasp. “g- good?”





Spike almost balked at that. “Does it feel- God, you really have no idea- ah! -what you do to me do you?” He spoke in a raspy and rushed tone, trying desperately to control his voice.





She didn’t answer.





“Buffy, I-” Hiss. “-no one has ever-”He gasped when she gripped his length particularly hard on an upstroke. “Do that again- Yeah, just like that. Mmm, Bloody- Fuck! You.” Pant. “Are.” Pant. “Amazin’.” He was pushing himself back into her hand now.





Buffy blushed at his praise, and considering what they were doing, Spike found it beyond endearing. When she never said anything and just started to mewl and jerk her hips madly, Spike knew she was close. He leaned in by her ear and licked and nipped just beneath it. When she started pumping him and squeezing him more enthusiastically, he could feel his own release on its way. Never before had he been so turned on and even though he knew Buffy was a beginner at everything she was currently doing, the girl hid it really damn well. She was pulling out all the little tricks that would make any man squirm and explode, Spike was surprised even HE had lasted this long.





She was twisting her hand as she moved it up and down his length, softly scraping her nails every so often, circling her thumb around the head, and occasionally tracing her fingernail lightly along the largest vein. While her other hand was having a good old time just playing with his balls and basically pushing Spike to the farthest of edges.





For Buffy, studying Spike and trying to gage his reactions while still being pleasured and brought to the highest of heights was incredibly difficult, but she managed.





God, he is SO good at this… Oooo, that was- Oh my god! Buffy’s mind was screaming the words and praises her lips could only seem to offer up in moans and grunts.





Never missing a beat, Spike raised his other hand to tease Buffy’s nipples underneath her shirt, all the while whispering in her ear. “I love makin you squirm, pet. You look glorious right now, all shaky and hot. Do you like feelin my fingers inside you? Pumpin in and out, makin you wet? Christ, the way you look- All warm and writhing in my arms. Tell me, baby. Tell me how it feels.” His hot breath against her sensitive flesh combined with his sexy voice and words was going to be the end of her.





Buffy answered him with a throaty moan.





“Mmmm, I like that sound but- uhn! -I wanna hear… the words, baby. Tell me. Does it feel good, being fucked by my fingers?” He was getting closer and his voice was laced with need.





Buffy’s hand was now on automatic, she was too busy drowning in pleasure to focus really well. So it took Spike stopping his movements to finally get her to respond. “Wh- Why d’you-”





“Answer me. How’s this feel?” He punctuated his question with a deep push on her clit, causing Buffy to shudder.





“G- good. God, sooooooo good.” She sighed in pleasure as he started working her again at a furious pace. Her hand began speeding up on his cock while the other moved to tug on the hairs at the nape of his neck. Hard.





Spike hissed. He was going to cum, but he wanted Buffy’s release first. “God, you’re so warm, so wet for me. Can’t wait to taste you, bet you’re divine, probly taste like sweet cream.” He pushed harder on her clit. “Let it go, love.” She closed her eyes and started breathing harder. “That’s it, just feel. Who’s makin you cum right now, princess? Whose fingers are inside you, making you writhe and moan? Say it baby, tell me who’s makin you all slick and hot? Whose cock are you imagining is pushing in and out of your tight little quim?”





She was going to die.





He growled and bit down on her neck when she didn’t respond. Buffy whimpered and finally managed to whisper his name. Spike nibbled on that special spot behind his girl’s ear and pinched a nipple- hard, and Buffy was gone. The exquisite sensations of warmth and ecstasy overrode all of the girl’s senses as she let out a crying sound, made in pure rapture.





Spike came into his girlfriend’s palm the second he felt the rush of liquid heat hit his fingers.





As the exquisite pleasure slowly faded, the couple leisurely assisted each other in coming back down to Earth, lazily pumping and rubbing to help one another feel purely sated.





Buffy had never felt so blissfully relaxed before. She was on cloud nine. Spike was using one arm to lean heavily against the tree as he slowly removed his hand from his girlfriend’s panties, and licked his fingers clean. His eyes rolled up at the delectable taste and he felt his cock twitch, despite the load he’d just shot. Buffy’s pupils dilated at the act, and she was feeling hot all over again, not to mention intrigued. The curious female got an idea.





Spike audibly gulped when Buffy looked him dead in the eye, raised the hand that was covered in his cum up to her mouth, and daintily licked it clean from wrist to fingertips. The bleached boy slammed his girlfriend up against the tree trunk and plundered her mouth once again.


Chapter End Notes:
OK I know I'm a review whore, but I want MORE! Please review!! :) I'm seriously getting worried that people are losing interest in this story but I can't leave it unfinished. I'm also really nervous about this chapter because I'm not so good at the smut writing, so reviews would be sooooo of the good. *pouts* Please? I still love you guys though, even if you choose not to review!! :)