Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm so so sorry I couldn't update before I went away, but I got back today and here is chapter 4. Once again you guys are so amazing, loving all the support. Hope you enjoy this one!
Buffy supposed it was around 3 AM once again when she was woken up, this time it was by her sister whispering her name.

“Buffy. Buffy. Buffy. Buffy. Oh my God wake up!” Her whisper had turned into a high pitch whine.

“Dawn!” Buffy hissed and slapped a hand over her sister’s mouth, relaxing when she realised Spike was sprawled out on the other side of the bed.

“Just, I need to talk to you, come on.” Buffy sighed and crawled out of bed. Dawn took the time to raise a brow.

“Really? You go to bed with that Greek God of a man and you wear that?” Buffy sent her a withering glare before Dawn shrugged and led her out into the hallway.

They quietly made their way downstairs and out onto the back porch, the night was hot so there was no need for a blanket. Dawn clicked the door shut then turned to her.

“What if we’re not meant to be married?” Buffy’s eyes widened.

“Dawn…What are you talking about?” Dawn flopped down into her chair before immediately standing up again.

“I’m getting married Buffy, in two days. Hours from now I’ll be stuck, it will be him for the rest of my life and what if I don’t want that? What if I have college girl slut in me that is just going to rebel against everything a marriage stands for, Buffy I can’t do it I can’t marry him.”

“Dawn shut up.” Her tone leaked with annoyance “You have wanted to marry Andrew since the first day you met him, I mean for crying out loud you went to Comic-Con! Dawn you’ve had your Spring Break, you’ve had your fill of high school losers and relationships that went nowhere. You’ve found the real thing now, and believe you me; I wish I had the real thing. I wish it more than anything and you’re so lucky. So don’t throw it away…ok?”

Dawn blinked several times before pursing her lips.

“Jeez Buffy take a chill pill.” She grinned and hugged the stunned blonde before making her way back inside, Buffy ran her hands through her hair and let out an annoyed grunt.

On her way back through the kitchen she heard whispers from the lounge.

“Does baby want her daily dose of papa bear?” Buffy’s eyes bulged as she heard her mother’s giggle and what she thought was a growl.

Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. EW!

Quickly she covered her ears and jogged up the stairs, she knew she probably should have tip toed but she couldn’t have cared less, hearing her parents trying to get it on in the living room was not something she wanted to prolong.

She clicked her bedroom door shut behind her and made her way to the bed, most of the disturbing imagery gone.

“Buffy?” He mumbled her name and she remained still, he showed no signs of waking so she gently reached out to trace one of his killer cheekbones. She smiled when he nuzzled her palm. He was so gorgeous. She sighed and flopped down onto her back, surprised once more when he ceased to wake. She had to get over this; she needed to get over him.

It was easy enough to repeat but once he rolled over and tugged her tightly to his half naked body it flew out the window.

~/~

Morning came way too quickly for Buffy’s liking. At 6 AM she had been woken up by Dawn and dragged downstairs, two strips of bacon, an egg, and a bagel had been forced down her throat and she’d nearly choked on her orange juice by Dawn’s demand to ‘skull it or lose it’. Sure she could understand it was the last day before the…well big day, but still she’d never seen Dawn act crazier.

Around two hours later she had to admit she was jealous when Spike leisurely descended the stairs. She took a moment to look him over, his hair was bouncing onto his forehead making him look like a young boy and his arms held slight lines from where the blankets had indented, she held back a giggle when she noticed a line was on his cheek.

“Hey Spike I think I see a wrinkle.” She held back more laughter when his eyes bulged out of his head and he rushed to the mirror, he rolled his eyes when he saw the line against his cheek. He rolled his eyes and his smile turned predatory, or at least what Buffy thought was predatory. She smiled nervously and began backing up slowly.

“That wasn’t funny kitten, one wrinkle in my career and suddenly you’re being asked to play the fathers and grandfathers of little sprogs in PG kiddy flicks.” He lunged for her and grabbed her waist.

Buffy squealed before flailing her limbs around. She began giggling manically when he flung her over his shoulder and started attacking her ribs with his fingers.
This continued for another few minutes before they were interrupted by a loud cough. Both blondes froze and turned to look towards Dawn who was tapping her foot impatiently.

“As adorable as this is, Buffy you have work to do and Spike you may be a kick ass movie star that can earn one point two million for taking your shirt off,” Spike let out a huff, it was true he made a lot more than that “but you still need a suit. Dad said he’d take you to the shops. Let’s go people, action!” Dawn’s long hair flung out behind her in a dramatic exit and Spike slowly lowered Buffy to the ground.

Buffy sighed and looked up at Spike who was looking at her with his head tilted to the side. God she hated it when he did that, it made him ten times sexier, and it made her urges to pull him close and kiss the crap out of him a lot harder too. He quickly turned his head away and moved to the stairs.

“We’re even love; best do what your sister says otherwise I’ll never get you back to bed.” Her head whipped up but he was already halfway up the stairs.

Before she had time to even think about what that meant her sister charged past her and grabbed her hand.

“Cake shop now, I don’t know the full story but I heard lime green and that’s all I need.” Buffy groaned and followed her sister to the car. Today was not going to be easy.

TBC......


Chapter End Notes:
S-ooo tell me how I went? Please Please Please? :-) ooh and I swear my next chappie will be longer!